Chapter Thirteen

Back To You

Your POV

I left that Myungsoo guy alone on the roof. I reached the halls and it was empty. I took a few steps before stopping. The event that happened back on the roof was replaying in my mind. God! Get out of my head! I shook my head frantically. My hair was all over my face. A boy was actually looking at me, I looked at him and glared at him, "What are you looking at?!" I scowled. He looked frighten and he ran away. I sighed and was going to start walking again when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw him again. I groaned. Does he not get what I met back at the roof? I was going to walk away but I saw Krystal in front of my face. She was with some guys that I didn't know. "~~~~, where were you?" Krystal asked me. "Somewhere." I simply replied. She just sighed. I know Krystal hates how I'm acting but she needs understand I'm keeping myself from getting hurt. After awhile Myungsoo came to join us. "Myungsoo-ah where did you?" the guy with small eyes said. "I told you, I was touring around the school." he said. I scoffed. Yeah, you were touring around the school. You were just picking a fight with me on the roof just now. "~~~~?" I heard Krystal said. I turned to her, "What?" I said. "I wanted to introduced the guys to you." she said while pointing to the boys. "Go ahead." I said. "Well this is Kim Sunggyu." she said pointing to the small eyed boy. "This is Jang Dongwoo." she said pointing to the scary looking one. "This Nam Woohyun." she said pointing to the one winking at me. Wait?! Did that guy just wink at me?! I glared at him. And he looked away. God! Go faster Krystal! "This is Lee Hoya." she said pointing to the one that was quiet. Pretty good looking. "You already know Sungyeol." she said pointing to the one the tall, chubby cheeks boy. "Not really." I said. Krystal gave me a look, "What?" She shook her head. "And this is the maknae, Lee Sungjong." she said pointing to the girly looking. "Hi noona!!" he jumped in front of me. I just blinked at him. "Wow! Myungsoo hyung was right. You are pretty!" he exclaimed.

I raise my eyebrow, "What?" The tall guy, Sungyeol came over and placed his arm around the maknae's neck, "Um nothing." he said while dragging him away. Okay. "Wait, Krystal noona you didn't introduced Myungsoo hyung." said Sungjong. "Oh yeah. ~~~~ this i-" I cut her off, "Save it. I don't need his introduction." I stared at him and left. Judging by how Krystal was with them, they're now friends. Which means I get to see Myungsoo more. Can my life get any worse? 

I walked into the classroom. It was empty. Finally some peace and quiet. I went to my seat and sat there. I looked up into the sky. I know you're upset me, omma and appa. If you guys were still here you would tell me to get over this and move on. And if oppa was still here, he would probably beat Minhyuk. Maybe I should...No I can't back down now. I haven't been hurt ever since I been like this. I don't need love or happiness, I'm fine.

I heard someone coming in the classroom. I looked up and saw Myungsoo. I groaned. I can't deal with him right now. I looked away and I'm just hoping he won't talk to me. He sat in his seat next to me, "I'm sorry." Did I hear that right? Did he just apologize? I looked at him. He looked at me straight in the eyes. His stare was intense. I stopped breathing for a second. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I upset you in any way." he said to me. I'm still not breathing. Why the hell am I like this? Please don't tell me I'm falling for him? No! I can't be. I took a deep breath and looked at the front. "You think apologizing will make me forgive you? Well it's not going to happen." I told him. "I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'm asking you to trust me." I looked at him, "What?" "I know you're scared of getting hurt. Shutting yourself out from everyone isn't going to help. It'll only make things worse. I'm willing to help." he told me. "You can't help me. I'm already broken. I don't want to make it worse." I said. God, if I keep this up, I'll probably end up crying. "Trusting me won't make it worse. I'll make the pain go away. All you have to do is try." he said. I saw the sincerity in his eyes. I was sort of confused on his last statement. Before I could ask what he meant, students started coming in. They all have the same expression. They must be thinking, why is the new guy is in the classroom alone with the 'Nobody'? Don't assume things. Weirdos. Krystal and Sungyeol came in also with the same expressions. They better not assume anything. I looked away from the stares.

Mr. Kang was talking and I was obviously not paying attention. "Okay class. I was suppose to do this project on the first day of school, but some you didn't have a seat mate. But now all of you do. Here's the project. I will give you a week or two, to get to know your seat mate. Tell me about them and hand the assignments in. I'll give you a sheet of paper with a bunch of questions on it. Answer them and turn it in. It's as simple as that." he said to the class. Wait? Get to know them? That means I have to get to know Myungsoo. I looked at him and he was staring right at me with a blank face. 

******

School has ended. Myungsoo and his friend Sungyeol left already. Thank god! But before they left I saw Krystal talking to Myungsoo. I wonder what they were talking about? Hold on. ~~~~ why do you even care? I sighed. I'm really going crazy. "Ready to go?" I heard Krystal. I nodded my head. We both headed out the school. And I got a shock when I got outside. Why is he still here? I thought he left already. Krystal and I went closer to him. He was looking at him phone. He heard us approaching him and he looked up from his phone. "Here you go, Myungsoo oppa. Take care of her. My mom doesn't want her out too late. So bring her home around 9:00?" Krystal said to him. What? I'm so confused right now. "Okay." he said. Okay what?! "What's going on?" I asked them. Krystal looked at me. "The project Mr. Kang assigned us. You need to get know your seat mate and your seat mate is Myungsoo." she told me. "So you're sending me off to some stranger!" I shouted. "He's not a stranger. Besides I meeting Jiyoung at the library for our project." she told me. And with that she left me. With him.

I walked away from him but he grabbed my wrist. He's got to stop doing that. "Let me go." I told him. "I can't. We need to do our project." he said. "I really don't care. So let me go." Instead of letting me go, he started dragging me. "Yah! What are you doing?!" I shouted at him. "My car is in the parking lot." he said. "I'm not going anywhere with you." He didn't say anything after that. Is he ignoring me? I tried getting out of his grasp, but he's to strong. I have to admit he's pretty well built. 

After awhile, we reached the parking lot. We got his car. Of course it's a fancy sports car. Show off. He let go of me and opened the passenger seat's door. I stood there. "Get in." he told me. I really didn't want to get in the car but I really didn't want to walk home too. I glared at him before getting inside the car. He closed the door and went to the driver's seat. He got inside the car and looked at me. "Put on your seatbelt." he told me. I just ignored him. I'm mad. At him and at Krystal. Stupid Krystal for leaving me alone with him. I heard him sigh. He reached over and his face was very close to my face. I felt my heart beat faster. No! Stop doing that! I can't be in love with him. No! He reached for my seatbelt and strapped me in. After that he broke away. He started the car and drove off. My heart was still beating fast. Oh heart just stop!

The whole car ride was quiet. The car ride seem to take forever, but finally we reached our destination. Damn. His place is huge. He parked the car and we both got out. "Come on." he said. I followed him inside the mansion. And the inside was extremely huge as well. "We can just go to my room." he said. I followed him upstairs but we heard someone calling Myungsoo's name. "Myungsoo-ah?" said the voice. It was a man in his late forties. "Do you need anything, appa?" he said to him. So that's his father. "Just wanted to know how school went." he asked him. "It went fine, for the most part." he replied. For the most part? I guess meeting me wasn't fine, huh? Well meeting you wasn't fine either. His dad nodded his head. Then he noticed me, "Who's this?" "This is Lee ~~~~. A friend from school. We're just doing a project together." A friend? We're not friends. You basically kidnapped me here. "Okay. Have fun. It was nice meeting you ~~~~-shi." I snapped out of my thoughts, "Oh. Yeah. It was nice meeting you too, Mr. Kim." I said. He smiled and left. I felt someone grabbed my wrist. I looked at Myungsoo, "Come on." and dragged me upstairs. Again, he should stop grabbing my wrist and stop dragging me.

We reached his room. It was nice and clean. A little too clean. What a neat freak. "Just sit down anywhere, I'll be back." he told me. "Whatever." I told him. He left the room and I sat down on his bed. Why am I here? And why am I even talking to him? I don't talk to anyone at school. I barely talk to Krystal and Minho. Just thinking about this gives me a headache. Thank god, my headaches from my wound on my head stopped cause I'll be in some serious pain. Myungsoo finally came back. "Here." he handed me a water bottle. I took it. "Should we get started?" he asked me. "I hate this. Why are we doing this?" I said. "Because we were assigned too. He's giving us a week or two, to find some things out about each other. And I'm taking this as an advantage." he said. I rolled my eyes. "Let's just get this over with."


Two updates in a day! Yay!

Next chapter will be You and Myungsoo.

I'm almost to 30 subscribers! So happy! :)

Comment & Subscribe~