Chapter Fourteen

Back To You

Your POV

I was sitting on Myungsoo's bed and he was sitting across from me. I'm not going to lie it was awkward. First I was yelling at him on the roof and now I'm in his room. "So..." he said. I rolled my eyes, "Are we going to do this project or not?" I asked him. He gout out the paper Mr. Kang gave us, "Do you want to go first?" he asked me. "Do I look like I want to go first?" I asked him. "Not really. It looks like you don't want to be here." he said. "Duh." I said. He sighed. "Fine I'll go first." He gave me the paper and I looked over it. There's a lot of questions! "Um, your full name?" I asked him. God! What kind of question is that? "Uh. Kim Myungsoo." he said. Okay. Second question. "What's your dream?" I said. "I don't really have a specific dream. I am the heir to my father's company, so I guess that could be my dream. Getting my father's company." he said. Oh yeah. He's rich, of course he's the next heir. Okay! Next question. "Your first kiss? Wait what?" I looked over the question again. Yeah, it says 'Your first kiss'. What is up with these questions? Mr. Kang is literally crazy. Myungsoo looked at me funny. "What?" I asked him. "My first kiss? Is that even one of the questions?" "Yes." I told him. "Are you sure? Or are you curious about my love life?" he raise his eyebrow. No! I'm not curious about your love life. "I'm serious. It's one of the questions. Here take a look." I gave him the paper. He looked over it, "Wow. It is one of the questions." he said. "Told you." "Um do you want to know about my first kiss?" he didn't seem so sure about that, judging by his tone. "Uh no." I told him. "Okay."

It got really quiet and awkward after that question. I think Mr. Kang is purposely trying to make this hard. Asking personal questions. It's really creepy. Now I'm a little curious about his love life. Should ask him? No. That would be creepy. But I'm really curious. I felt someone shaking me. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Myungsoo really close to me. I freaked, "Yah!" I pushed him away from me. He almost fell of the bed. "Why are you so close to me?!" I shouted. "You were mumbling some stuff and staring off into space. I called you several times but you didn't hear." he said. "I was mumbling stuff?" I said. He nodded his head. Crap! Did hear any of it? "By the way, I heard everything." he said smiling. Oh god! I felt my cheeks getting hot. I pointed at him, "S-stop s-smiling!" I stuttered. Why did I stuttered? Uh! "It's not creepy. You're just curious. I get it." he said. Is he me mocking me? I glared at him. "I won't tell you, if you glare at me." he said. "Whatever. I don't care even more. I don't want to know." I said. Which is a lie. I'm still curious. "I know you want to know. I'll tell you." "Really?" I asked. Why am I like this? I shouldn't even care about this. But something about him makes me curious. He nodded his head. "Spill." I commanded. He chuckled, "So demanding." I stared at him. "Fine. Well my first kiss. Well my first kiss was in middle school and I was dared." he said. I raise my eyebrow, "You were dared?" "Yep. Dongwoo hyung dared me to kiss this girl that had a crush on me. I did and she thought I liked her." he said. "You didn't like her?" He shook his head. "She was crazy. She followed me everywhere." he told me. "So basically you had a stalker." I told him. "Yep." Wow. That's...scary. So in middle school, he lost his first kiss. To a stalker. I burst out laughing. "It's not funny." he said. I could tell he was getting angry, but it's funny. I continue to laugh. I clutched my stomach because of the pain from laughing so much. I felt the bed move but I ignored it. I was still laughing. But I suddenly stopped laughing when I felt some weight on top of me. I stared at Myungsoo, who's on top of me pinning my wrists on the bed. My eyes were wide open, "What are you doing?! Get off of me!!" I shouted. "I told you, it wasn't funny." he growled. I was trying to get out from his grasp but I can't, I mean he's on top of me and he obviously weight more than me. "Get off!" He was staring at me for awhile now. I looked at him. His eyes are dark yet mysterious. My breathing was getting shallow. My chest heaved up and down. I didn't noticed that he was leaning in. Is he going to kiss me?! Strangely I didn't stop him. He kept leaning in. Our lips were going to touch, when his door opened. "Hey! Myungsoo-ah, your dad told me you were up here and I wa-Whoa!" said Sungyeol, who came barging in. His face was flustered at the sight of his friend on top of girl. I pushed Myungsoo off of me. I sat up. "I'm going to go now. Yeah I'll do that." Sungyeol said while leaving with the door closing behind him. 

The atmosphere got really quiet again. And awkward. "I'm going to see if he's okay." Myungsoo said. I just stared into space. Myungsoo didn't even bother asking any more questions and left. After I heard the door clicked close. I covered my face with both of my hands. What is wrong with you ~~~~? Your supposed to be mean and cold. Not being affectionate! This is insane! What's wrong with me?

End of Your POV

******

Myungsoo's POV

After I closed my bedroom door, I leaned against the door. What the hell just happened? I was going to kiss her! Control yourself Myungsoo!

I went downstairs to find Sungyeol. I found him sitting in the living room. He must be curious. I went up to him and he looked at me. "I can explain everything on what you saw back there." I said. Sungyeol waved his hands, "There's no need." I was confused. "There isn't?" I asked him. "Yeah. I understand everything." he said. I highly doubt that. "What do you understand?" I asked him. "Well, you were going to her." he said. I looked at him with wide eyes. "I was not going to her!!" I shouted. Man this choding! "Then why were you on top of her? And you were going to kiss her." he said. I sighed. "It's a long story." He nodded his head and sat back down on the couch. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be doing your project?" I asked him. "I was, but Minhee had stuff to do. So I decided to come over. I also told the guys to come over as well." he told me. Okay. The guys are coming and I have ~~~~ upstairs, who probably hates me. How am I going to get her to trust me now? I messed up my hair in frustration. Sungyeol looked at me weird. I looked at him, "What?" He shook his head, "Nothing." "I'll be back. Just stay here until the guys come." I told him. "Yes sir." he saluted with a smile on his face. I shook my head and headed upstairs.

I was about to open the door but stopped. God! It's going to be awkward. Why did do that? Okay, just be a man Myungsoo. I took a deep breath and open the door and I saw ~~~~ lying down on my bed with her hands covering her face. She must be confused. I went inside and closed the door. I went towards her and sat beside her. "~~~~?" I called to her. She didn't reply. Is she ignoring me? I sighed. "~~~~?" I said. Still no reply. I took her hands off her face, "~~~~?" I looked at her and her eyes were closed. I heard her breathing. She was sleeping. I sighed. I guess we could take a break from our project. I lift her up bridal style and placed her under the covers. I brushed some of her hairs out of her face. I smiled. Still as beautiful when I first saw you sleeping at the hospital. Man. That does sound creepy. I looked at her, "Sleep tight." I whispered. I left my room and went downstairs. I saw the guys messing around in the living room. I'm surprised my dad didn't come and see what's the noise was about. I went towards them. "Oh look, it's 'Lover Boy'." said Dongwoo. I glared at Sungyeol, "You told them?" I asked him. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, "It sort of slipped." I sighed in frustration. "I didn't know you had it in you. I thought Woohyun was the only flirty one." teased Sunggyu. Woohyun nodded his head in agreement. I glared at them. "Fine, we'll stop." said Sunggyu. "Where's noona now?" asked Sungjong. "She's sleeping in my room." I said. They all looked at me funny, "You all have dirty minds." I said.

The guys stayed for awhile. We did what we usually do. Joke around. After that they left. I checked the clock, it was almost 10. Oh crap. Krystal said ~~~~ can't stay out as late. I ran upstairs to my room when I got in, I saw ~~~~ waking up. Her was all messed up. I tried not to laugh but it just came out. She looked at me and glared at me. "Oh shut up." she said while rubbing her eyes. Cute. She got out of the bed. She must still be tired cause she tripped on her own feet. Before she could hit the ground, I ran towards her. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards me. She hit my chest. I looked down on her and she looked up. She broke the gaze and pushed me away. "Thanks." I heard her say. "No problem." I said. "I can dropped you off at home, if you want." I told her. She nodded her head. She grabbed her backpack, I told her to go downstairs first. She didn't respond, she just ignored me and went downstairs. I guess we're going back to the 'no talking' thing. I went to my parent's bedroom and saw my dad looking out the window. What is up with everyone looking out the window? "Appa." I called to him. He turned to face me, "Yeah?" "I'm dropping ~~~~ off. I'll be back." I told him. He nodded his head and turned his gaze back to the window.

I left the room and went downstairs. I saw ~~~~ by the door waiting for me. "Let's go." I told her. She didn't look at me, she just went outside. Well okay then. I went outside and we both got into my car. The whole car ride was silent. ~~~~ would look straight ahead and not say anything. "Um ~~~~ I need to know where you live for me to drop you off." I told her. I heard her sigh and she showed me the way.

After the awkward car ride, I reached the house. ~~~~ took off her seatbelt and was about to get out when I called her, "~~~~." She stopped and looked at me, "What?" I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck, "I'm sorry about what happened back at my place. I wasn't trying to take advantage of you, if that's what you were thinking." I told her. "It's okay. I didn't think you were taking advantage of me. And I'm sorry." she said. Did I hear that right? Did she apologize to me? "You're sorry? For what?" I asked her. She looked away, "For laughing at your first kiss thing." I laughed, "You're really apologizing for that?" I asked her. "Well you looked mad, so yeah." she said. "Okay I was but it's nothing. It happened a long time ago. I'm just surprised Lee ~~~~ is apologizing." I smirked. "Wipe that smirk off your face. This will be the first and last time you'll hear me apologizing. So live it up." she said. "Okay. Hey give me your phone." I told her. She raise an eyebrow, "Why?" "Just give it to me." She was still hesitant but gave it to me. I grabbed her phone from her hand, I punched in my phone number and I gave it back to her. "Here. Now you have my phone number." "Why would I need your phone number?" she asked me. I shrugged, "For emergencies?" She scoffed, "I'm leaving." "Bye. Good night." I said to her. She stopped for a second, "Good night." she mumbled. She quickly got out the car and shut the door with a loud thud. I smiled. Well at least she doesn't hate me. 

End of Myungsoo's POV

******

Your POV

Why am I being nice to him? Why am I like this? These questions were roaming in my head. I entered the house and the first thing I saw was Krystal. "Where were you?!" she sounds scared. "Where do you think I was. I was with Myungsoo working on our project." I said to her coldly. She relaxed. "Oh. You were with him? You didn't leave him?" she asked me. "Yeah I was with him. Why you thought I left him?" I asked her. She nodded her head. "Well I didn't leave him. You can celebrate." I said to her. I went upstairs to my room. I placed my backpack on the floor and laid on my bed. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts. Then I saw his name 'Myungsoo'. I was debating whether I should send him a message or not send him a message. Okay I made up my mind. I'll just send him a message.

To: Myungsoo

Here's my number. I'm being nice only this once. Got it?

From: ~~~~

After a couple of minutes, I got a reply.

To: ~~~~

Oh thank you. You being nice? I'll miss that.

From: Myungsoo

You'll miss me being nice? Weirdo. Instead of texting me back, he called me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Miss me?" I heard him say on the other line. I scoffed.

"No."

"Ouch."

"You're really annoying. Why am I talking to you?"

"I don't know, why are you talking to me?" I have no idea.

"I have no idea."

"Maybe you're trusting me." What? Trusting you? No.

"I highly doubt that."

"Really? If you think about it. It makes sense." I thought about it. Damn. He's right. It does make sense.

"I guess....I trust you a little bit. Only a little bit. Not fully."

"That's good enough for me." I can tell he's smiling. I hope your happy.

"Whatever. I'm hanging up."

"Okay. See you tomorrow. Friend."

"Okay we're not friends. I just said I trust you only a little bit." 

"Whatever. Bye." Should I say bye? No. Yes. No. Uh!

"Bye." And I hung up.

I placed my phone down on the bed. I'm seriously losing it. I don't like him. He's annoying. He can be a jerk. Heck! I'm a jerk as well. I should stop thinking about him. I went to the bathroom to change. I got out and went to bed. As I went to bed. I thought of him. Ah! Get out of my head.


This whole chapter was about You and Myungsoo. With a little bit Infinite and Krystal.

Also You and Myungsoo almost kissed. ;) Oh~

Anyways You seem confused right now.

I also reached 30 subscribers! I'm happy! *throws confetti*

I'll update tomorrow.

Comment & Subscribe~