Chapter Twenty Two

Back To You

Here are some of the characters' thoughts, and they're color coded.

You=Thoughts

Myungsoo=Thoughts

Sungyeol=Thoughts

Sungjong=Thoughts

Sunggyu=Thoughts

Woohyun=Thoughts

Hoya=Thoughts

Dongwoo=Thoughts

Krystal=Thoughts


Both you and Krystal were in shock. Before you and Krystal could even process what's going on, Sungjong dragged you both upstairs. Krystal was the first one to snap out of it. She stopped Sungjong mid way on the stairs. "Wait!" Sungjong looked at her, "Why? We need to go!" he turn around to go but she stopped him again. He looked at her annoyed, "Noona! We only have a short time left before the plane leaves. We need to move!" "Yeah I know. But you just told us at short notice. I mean, me and ~~~~ won't be able to finish packing by then." she told him. Sungjong stared at her, "You're right." Krsytal sighed, "I know." "We could forget packing. We could just go." he dragged you and Krystal back downstairs and out the door. You literally snapped out of it once you saw a long black limo outside. You gaped at the limo in front of you. "You came in that?" Sungjong looked at you. He rolled his eyes, "Of course. I can't drive, noona. Plus no one can drive me because the hyungs are at the airport. Which we should be at." He open the door and pushed you and Krystal in. He then followed. He closed the door and called for the driver, "Driver Min, take us to the Gimpo International Airport, please." "Yes, master Sungjong." The limo, then started moving. "We're going to have so much fun!" he said, smiling. "I bet we will, Sungjong-ah but I need to tell my parents. They'll freak if they don't see me and ~~~~ at home." said Krystal. Sungjong nodded his head, understanding the situation. Krystal took out her phone and called her parents, telling them the whole situation. "Noona?" You heard Sungjong say. You faced him, "Yeah?" "What did you get me for my birthday?" he asked you, with his big innocent eyes. You honestly didn't get him anything. You didn't know you had the same birthday as him. No one told you. "I can't tell you. It's a secret. You'll have to wait till tomorrow." you lied. You didn't want to lie to him, he seemed too innocent and fragile. But you had no choice. Sungjong nodded his head, "Okay." Oh noona. I obviously know you're lying. I know the others did not tell you, you and I have the same birthday. I would have understand. You didn't have to lie. But don't worry, noona. I bought myself a gift, I got you covered. "Okay, everything is settled. My parents are a little upset, that I told them on short notice. They're also upset about not spending your birthday with you, ~~~~." Krystal said, joining into the conversation. "Good to know." you said. "How long will it take to get to the airport?" you asked. Sungjong shrugged, "I guess, an hour." You stretched your arms and legs, "Then I'm taking a nap." You leaned on Krystal's shoulder. "Oh noona." Sungjong said, shaking his head. 

After like an hour or so, you reached the airport. You were still sleeping. Sungjong got out of the limo first, to find the others. "When you wake ~~~~ noona up, come inside the airport. I'll probably be able to find them by then." he said getting out. "Okay." Krystal said. After Sungjong left, Krystal tried waking you up. "~~~~, wakie wakie." You lifted your head off her shoulder and fell to your right. Hitting the leather seat that was once occupied by Sungjong. Krystal sighed. Really? I can't deal with sleepy ~~~~, right now. Krystal thought of an idea. She lifted both her hands and she repeatedly hit you. Your head shot up and you glared at the person hitting you. Krystal innocently smiled at you, "Oh, you're up." You scowled. "We should go. Sungjong went inside to get the others and remember our plane leaves soon." Krystal said, pushing you out the door. She thanked the driver and dragged you inside. You took a glipse around you. You saw people leaving and getting picked up. The sun was close to being gone. You were too absorbed in your surroundings, you didn't notice you were inside. "Okay! Where are they?" Krystal asked. "Can't be that hard. Just look for a guy with small eyes, a guy that looks like a dinosaur, a guy that could be flirting with a girl at the moment, a guy that doesn't talk much, a guy that doesn't look like he gives a damn and a guy that could be mistaken as a girl. Simple as that." You told her. Krystal looked at you. "What?" You asked. "How co-" You cut her off, "Look! There they are." You pointed to a group of boys. You took Krystal's hand dragged her to them. Once you and Krsytal reached the seven boys, all eyes were on you. You notice they all looked pretty stylish. "I was about to call you." said Sungjong. "I'm sorry. ~~~~ wouldn't wake up." said Krystal. The boys looked at you. "What? You got your little revenge. Who ing wakes a person up by hitting them?" you asked, rolling your eyes. "Okay..." said Sungjong. "Well that really doesn't matter right now. We need to go. Like now!" said Sunggyu. Everyone was about to go but you stopped them,"Wait!" "What?" asked Woohyun. You faced Krsytal, "How can we go, if we don't have our passports?" Krystal's eyes widen, "You're right!" "Don't worry noonas. I got them right here." Sungjong said, handing you and Krystal your passports. You stared at him, "How the hell did you get our passports?" "Noona! Stop asking silly questions. We need to go!" said Sungjong, avoiding the question. "Was that a silly question?" you asked Krystal. She shook her head. Now, everyone was heading to the gates. "Oh, by the way, you two look really cute." said Woohyun, smiling. Everyone looked at you and Krystal. You and Krystal were still wearing the clothes you left the house with. You both stared at them, "Shut up."

With the many distractions, all nine of you got to the gate with several minutes remaining. Everyone of you handed your tickets to the person at the gate. Once you all gave the person your ticket,s you entered the plane. Everyone of you sat in your assign seats. Surprisingly, everyone was close to each other.

You sat in the middle with Myungsoo, who's on your right near the window, and Sunggyu, who's on your left near the aisle. In front of you were Krsytal, who's in the middle, Sungyeol, who's on her right near the window, and Woohyun, who's on her left near the aisle. On the next aisle over were Sungjong, who's near the aisle, Hoya, who's in the middle, and Dongwoo, who's near the window.

You sat down and stretched your arms. "How long is the plane ride?" you asked. "Probably about a few hours." said Sunggyu. You groan. "What's up with groan?" Myungsoo asked. "I'm going to be completely bored, for the next few hours." you complained. "Then talk to me." You looked at him, "Oh yeah. Talking to you will make everything better. Yay." you said, with much sarcasm. Myungsoo chuckled. "You never know it might be the best thing ever." You rolled your eyes. "How the hell did I get stuck with them?" asked Sunggyu. "I don't know. But hyung, just ignore them and the next few hours might not be so bad." said Sungjong. "How?" "Just go to sleep. Since you do need your sleep. You need the most energy out of us, grandpa." Sungyeol, smiling like an idiot. Sunggyu shot him a glare. Sungyeol raised his hands up in defeat, "Okay! I'm sorry. I'll be quiet now." "That will be the first." mumbled Myungsoo. 

After a few minutes, the plane took off. The whole atmosphere was quiet, only the flight attendant's voice were hear. And the voices from a young female flight attendant and Woohyun. Woohyun being his flirtatious self, couldn't turn down the offer of talking to a young pretty lady. The girl giggled at Woohyun's cheesy pick up lines. Everyone around him, were either trying to sleep, so they won't hear the flirting session or glaring at him to stop. Please stop already! Some people need their sleep you know. I'm literally going to shoot myself, if they continue. I mean those were the cheesiest pick up lines ever! This girl is literally insane. When will they stop? Sigh. The next few hours are going to be hell. Someone stop Woohyun hyung! It's bad enough that we have to deal with this at home, but on the plane! In the air! No! I can't deal with this right now! Somebody shoot me! This boy needs to stop with the flirting. I can't tolerate this. I'm literally going insane right now. They keep flirting! And this flight attendant! What the hell is wrong with her?! She's not even doing her job. Someone should fire this girl, immediately. Oh dear god. Someone stop him. I'm seriously going to rip his head off, if he doesn't stop. Argh! God! They weren't kidding, when they said he was the flirt out of the group. That's it! I can't take it! You looked at the flight attendant, "Excuse me?" She ignored you and continue to look at Woohyun. You notice the other passengers were getting annoyed as well. "Excuse me?" you said a little louder. She ignored, again. "Excuse me!" You hissed. She glared at you, "What?" "You're doing a horrible job. Instead of attending others like you're suppose too, you decided to flirt with an obnoxious, player." You told her. "Hey! I'm not obnoxious, nor a player." whined Woohyun. You shot him a glare, while the others said, "Yes you are." Causing some passengers to stare. You turn your gaze back to the flight attendant, "So I suggest you go back into doing your job, so I won't report you to your boss. Cause I bet you don't want to get fired." You showed her a sly smile. She glared at you and turn around to leave. While she left, you heard her say something, "." You got up, about to teach her a 'lesson', but Sunggyu and Myungsoo pulled you back down. "Calm down." said Myungsoo, rubbing your back. "Did you not just hear what she said!" you shouted, causing some passengers shush you. Sunggyu bowed to them, "I'm truly sorry for my friend's outburst." "Just ignore it." said Myungsoo. "Yeah, just ignore it." said Sunggyu. "But thank god, she's gone!" said Krystal. "I know!" said Sungyeol, "I was seriously going to do something bad." "But you couldn't wait a little longer? I almost got her phone number!" Woohyun whined. "No hyung! I bid you not to flirt through out this trip." said Sungjong. "I agree!" said the others. Woohyun sighed, in defeat, "Fine. I won't flirt for the whole trip. God!" "Good." said Hoya. 

An hour and a half had past and mostly everyone was asleep. You and Sunggyu were the first one to fall asleep. Sunggyu's head was falling to the left, he was in an awkward position. Your head fell to the right, hitting Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo, who was reading a book, felt an impact on his left shoulder. He turn his head and saw you sleeping. He smiled. He suddenly yawned. He closed his book and placed it in his backpack. He leaned his head on top of your's and fell asleep. After awhile, Sungjong, Hoya, and Dongwoo fell asleep. Leaving Krystal, Woohyun and Sungyeol wide awake. "I'm curious about something." said Krystal. "About what?" asked Sungyeol. "Aren't you guys like rich?" Woohyun nodded his head, "Yeah. The richest in South Korea." "Yeah and don't you guys have like your own private jet?" Krystal asked. "We do. All of us do." said Sungyeol. "Then why aren't we riding one?" "Well, we could have used Sungjong's private jet but his parents told him not to for awhile." said Woohyun. "We could have used ours, but I don't want to waste fuel." said Sungyeol. "Why did Sungjong's parents tell him not to use the jet?" Krystal asked. Both Woohyun and Sungyeol laughed. Krystal looked at the two laughing idiots, "What?" "It's a funny story actually." said Woohyun. "We were invited to this business party in Japan. Our families were already there and were waiting for us. We honestly didn't want to go, epescially Sungjong. But we had too." said Sungyeol. Woohyun continued the story, "We were taking Sungjong's private plane to Japan. Sungjong really didn't want to go, so he basically bribed the pilot, since the pilot only listen to his parents orders, to take us to Hawaii." Krystal's mouth fell open. Sungyeol pushed close. "Are you serious?" she asked. "Yep!" said Sungyeol. "Wow!" "Yeah, never underestimate the maknae." said Woohyun, placing his hands behind his head.

Another hour has past and everyone was asleep. But soon everyone's 'perfect' sleep was ruin, when a voice was heard. "We will be arriving to Jeju Island very shortly. In the mean time, please fasten all seatbelts. Thank you and please come fly with us again with T'way Airlines." Krystal groggily open up her eyes. She stretched her arms. She accidently hit Woohyun's face while stretching. She laughed, anyways she was tired, "Sorry." She sat up straight and looked around her. Everyone was waking up and turning off their electric devices. She shook Woohyun, "Wake up. Woohyun oppa, wkae up." Woohyun smacked her hand away, "Leave me alone! I need more sleep!" he whined. She rolled her eyes, "Just wake up already." Woohyun pouted, but woke up anyways. "I hate you." he said. Krystal smiled, "You love me." Woohyun's pout soon turn into a cheesy smile, "You know it." She rolled her eyes and pushed his head away. Krystal turn to face Sungyeol, who's head was leaning on the window. Krystal shook him, "Sungyeol oppa, wake up." "Where am I? Oh, I'm on a plane." he said. He groggily looked at Krystal. "We're landing soon." she said. Sungyeol nodded his head, while rubbing his eyes. Krystal smiled and ruffled his hair. "Stop." said Sungyeol. Krystal giggled. She turn around and saw Sunggyu, you and Myungsoo stll sleeping. "Sunggyu oppa. Wake up" said Krystal. Sunggyu took awhile to wake up but he still woke up. He looked at Krystal, "What?" "Can you wake the others?" she asked him. He nodded his head. Krystal smiled and turn back around. Sunggyu rubbed his tired eyes. He looked you and Myungsoo. I'll wake them up later. Sunggyu turn to the other three. "Hey. Wake up." He got no response. "Come on hyung. Be more assertive." said Sungyeol, who was looking at him the whole time. Sunggyu stared at him, "Shut up." Sungyeol rolled his eyes and looked away. Sunggyu looked at the still sleeping trio. Sunggyu found a piece of paper. He crumpled it up into a ball and threw it at them. The paper ball hit Sungjong's head. He woke up and saw the paper. He looked up and stared at Sunggyu, "Did you just threw that at him?" he asked. "Yes. Now wake Hoya and Dongwoo. We're landing soon." "Fine." Sunggyu turn to you and Myungsoo. He saw Myungsoo waking up. He lifted his head off your head. "Are we landing?" he asked. "Yeah." said Sunggyu. Myungsoo nodded his head and looked at you. He smiled. "What about ~~~~?" asked Sunggyu. "Just let her sleep. We can wake her up when we land." 

About 4-5 minutes, the plane landed. Everyone got up, got their luggages and left the plane. You were still sleeping. "So who's going to wake her up?" Woohyun asked. "She's not going to wake up, if we shake her." said Myungsoo. "That's why you hit her." said Krystal. Everyone looked at her in disbelief. "What?" she asked. "You say it like it's normal to hit her." said Dongwoo. "Well it's the only way to wake her up." she said. "The only way?" Sungjong asked. Krystal nodded her head. "I'm not hitting her. She's a girl." said Myungsoo. "Are you sure it's that reason? Or is it because you love her?" Krystal teased. The others cooed. Myungsoo shot them a glare. "Fine. If you won't do it, then I will." said Krystal. She reached over and raised her hand about to smack you. But out of instinct, you grabbed her hand before she even hit you. The eyes from eveyone grew big. "If you ever hit me again, I'll make sure you will never see the sunlight again." you hissed, with your eyes still close. Krystal nodded her head. Anyway you couldn't see it. You open your eyes and lifted your head off of Myungsoo's shoulder. "Let's go." you said, ignoring the stares coming from the others. You got up and left them, dumbfounded. "I'm officially afraid of ~~~~ now." said Sungyeol. Everyone nodded their heads. "How could you even love her?" Woohyun asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo shrugged, "I just do."

You left the plane and entered the airport. You sat in an empty seat. You thought on how you were going to get Sungjong a birthday present. You took a look outside, it was already night time. There was no way in hell, Krystal was going to let you out at this time. I'm suppose to be the ing oldest. But at the moment it's the other way around. But I need to find a good present for Sungjong. Uhh! So complicated! You buried your face in your hands. "Thanks for leaving us." You looked up and saw the others coming your way. "No problem." you said. Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "We should head out. My mom said there will be a car waiting for us out front." said Sungjong. "That's all you have?" asked Krsytal, pointing to the amount of luggages they have. All they have were their backpacks and and one bag. "Yeah. We stay at Sungjong's parents' estate a lot, we basically live there." said Sunggyu. "Yeah. So let's go people. My parents are waiting." said Sungjong, motioning everyone to get out. Everyone left the airport and saw a limo outside. It looked like the limo, that picked you and Krystal up earlier in the day. There was a man standing beside the limo. He went up to Sungjong, "Master Sungjong?" he said. Sungjong nodded his head. "Your parents are waiting for you." Sungjong nodded his head, "Okay." The man open the doors and every one of you got inside. Sungjong went in first, then Krystal, You, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo and lastly Sunggyu.

Shortly after everyone got in the limo started moving. "Okay noonas, just a fair warning. My parents can be a little crazy. Mostly my mom." said Sungjong. "I think we could handle them." said Krystal. "No. They're really crazy. Well not crazy maybe scary." said Dongwoo. "How?" you asked. "I already know about Sungjong's private jet issue." said Krystal. Sungyeol and Woohyun started laughing, while the others smile at the memory. Sungjong looked at them, "You guys told her?!" "Well she asked about private jets, and it fits the topic perfectly." said Wohyun. You looked confused, "What jet?" "It's nothing noona." said Sungjong. You nodded your head. "Anyways, Sungjong's parents are scary." said Woohyun. "Yeah. I remember one time they told my parents that I needed to be disciplined. So they suggested they bring me to a disciplinary school." said Sungyeol. "Are you serious?" Krystal asked. Sungyeol nodded his head, "Yep. But I only lasted for a week." "Why a week?" You asked. "Cause the people that worked there, couldn't stand him." said Myungsoo. Sungyeol grinned. "Anyways be careful." said Sungjong. You and Krystal nodded your heads.

After awhile the limo came to a halt. The door open and everyone got out. You looked at the house in front of you. You and Krystal gaped at the sight, "Wow!" "Yeah. My parents have a for modern and elegant stuffs." said Sungjong. The man from before came, "Your parents are waiting inside." said the man. "Thank you." said Sungjong. Everyone thanked him. All of you walked to the doors and went inside. The inside was as beautiful as the outside. "I think they're in the living room." said Sungjong. Everyone followed him to the living room. Once you saw the living room, both you and Krystal couldn't help but stare. 

There on the couch, sat two adults. They looked up. "Oh, Sungjong-ah you're here." said the male. The female got up from her seat and brought Sungjong into a big hug. "Oh my baby boy!" she said. "Omma!" whined Sungjong. Sungjong's mother let him go and smiled at the boys. "Hello boys." "Hello Mrs. Lee." they chorused. "Oh Sungyeol dear, how is disciplinary school?" Everyone looked at Sungyeol. "Oh. It's good. They're teaching me really great things. Thanking you for telling my parents to bringing me there. I've changed." Sungyeol said, smiling. You leaned next to him, "I thought you only lasted for a week?" you whispered. "Yeah but they don't know that." Sungyeol whispered back. Sungjong's mother walked up to him and smacked him on the head. You and Krystal gasped. The others just sighed. "Ow! That hurts!" said Sungyeol. "You think you could lie to me? You do know I'm very close to your mother, right? And you do know how mothers are, right?" she said. "Yes! I do. I'm sorry for lying." Sungyeol said, pouting. "Okay. Just don't lie, got it?" Sungyeol nodded his head. Sungjong's mother patted his head, "Okay. If your head hurts, go get a ice pack in the kitchen." she said. Sungyeol nodded his head and went to the kitchen. "Omma, you treat Sungyeol hyung like he's your own son." Sungjong said. "I treat all your friends like my own, right boys." They rest of them nodded their heads. Sungjong sighed. He pointed to you and Krystal, "Theses are my new friends. Lee ~~~~ and Jung Krystal." You and Krystal bowed, "Hello." "They're really pretty." said Sungjong's father. "Thank you." You and Krystal said. "Yes they are, but..." The boys gulped. You and Krystal stared at her, "But why do you look like you're going on a jog?" she said. The guys sighed. You and Krystal relaxed, Krystal was about to answer when Sungjong cut her off. "It's my fault. I told them at the last minute and they didn't have time to change and pack." Sungjong's mother pinched his cheek, "Aigoo! My son is so irresponsible! How are you going to run the business if you continue to act like this?" "Yeah Sungjong-ah." said Sungyeol, joining the conversation while holding on to a ice pack to his head. Sungjong glared at him, "Shut up." Sungyeol stuck his tongue out at him, "Mehrong~" Sungjong rolled his eyes. He looked at his mother, "Thanks for having faith in omma." he sarcastically said. She patted his cheek, "No problem, baby." Sungjong's mother looked at you, "~~~~, right?" "Yeah." you said. "You probably know that my husband are having the party here." "Yes I do." "And I hope you're okay with a Masquerade theme party." she said. "I'm fine with that." you told her. "Okay. Tomorrow morning, I'll have some clothes prepared for you and Krystal and then we could go shopping for your dresses." She smiled. "Are you sure?" said Krystal. "Yes I'm positive. Since it's sort of Sungjong's fault-" "Hey!" Sungjong cut her off. She stared at him, "Please, Sungjong-ah don't interrupt mommy." The others snickered. Sungjong glared at him. "Anyways, since it's his fault, I feel responsible. And I won't take no for an answer." she said. You and Krystal looked at each other, and then back at Sungjong's mother, "Okay." you told her. She smiled, "Great! Since it's getting late and we have a big day tomorrow, we need our sleep. I'll have two of my maids show you and Krystal's room. You boys already know your rooms, right?" She said. "Yes." they chorused. "Okay. Good night to all of you. Come on yeobo." she said, leaving the living room with her husband tailing behind her. 

After they left, two maids came. "We will be showing mistress ~~~~ and mistress Krystal their rooms." said the maids. "Okay." said Krystal, "Good night oppas. I guess we'll see you tomorrow." Sunggyu nodded his head, "Okay. Good night to you as well." She smiled. You and Krystal followed the maids to your rooms. You went up the staircase and through a hallway. You stopped at a door. "This is mistress Krystal's room." said the maid with short hair. She open the door, revealing the room. Krystal went inside. "It's very-" "Victorian?" You cut her off. "I was going to say beautiful. But that could work too." You shrugged. "Good night, ~~~~." Krystal said, smiling. "Good night, Krystal." You smiled back. You left the room and follow the maids to your room. You stopped at the door. "And this is your room, mistress ~~~~." said the maid with long hair. She open the door revealing the room. You thanked them and entered the room. You close the door behind you. You went to the bed and sat down. Okay! Thinking mode on! What would be a great birthday present for Sungjong? You sat there on the bed thinking. You heard a knock on the door snapping out of your thoughts. You got off the bed and went to the door. You opened it and saw Myungsoo standing there. When you saw him, a idea popped in your head. Bingo! You smiled. He smiled. "I wanted to sa- Whoa!" You grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into your room, closing the door behind him.

-

Dongwoo left his room, because he needed to go to the bathroom. While heading to the bathroom he saw you pull Myungsoo into your room. He furrowed his eyebrows. Why did ~~~~ pull Myungsoo into her room? In the middle of the night? They're not go- What am I saying? They're not even dating. It's probably nothing. Yeah it's nothing. Dongwoo shrugged it off. He then continue to do his task.

-

You were standing in front of Myungsoo, staring at him. Myungsoo just stood there not knowing what to do. Myungsoo cleared his throat, "Like I was saying I wanted to say 'Good Night'." You just stared at him with no emotions. Myungsoo nodded his head, "I'm going to go now." He said, turning around. You stopped him by grabbing him by the wrist. "You're not going anywhere." you told him. He looked at you, really confused. "Why?" "Cause you're going to help me get a birthday present for Sungjong." Myungsoo looked at you blankly. "Myungsoo?" He just stared at you. You snapped your fingers in front of his face, "Myungsoo!" He shook his head, "I'm sorry, I spaced. Can you repeat that?" You sighed, "You're going to help me get a birthday present for Sungjong." "Can you do that tomorrow?" he asked you. You shook your head, "I can't I'll be shopping with his mom and Krystal, remember?" He nodded his head, remembering what Sungjong's mother had said before. "But it's the middle of the night." he said. "I don't care. I need to find a present." you told him. "Okay but you do know that's it late, right?" You nodded your head. "And that some stores might not be open, right?" You nodded your head. Myungsoo sighed. He walked towards the door, "Come on." You smiled and went to the door. Myungsoo slowly opened the door and took a peek out the door, making sure no one was outside. Once everything was clear, he took your hand and pulled you out the door, closing the door behind you. You both quietly walked down the hallway, down the stairs and out the front door.

-

You and Myungsoo walked down the road to town. Once you reached the town, like Myungsoo said, some stores were closed. "See. Some stores are closed. You can look for a present when you go shopping with Krystal and Sungjong's mom. I need my sleep." Myungsoo said, yawning. You looked at him, intensely. Myungsoo sighed, "Fine. We'll stay until you find a gift." You smiled. You turn around to find the perfect gift for Sungjong.

You look through every store window but saw nothing that caught your eye. "Argh!" You shouted. Myungsoo covered your mouth with his hands, "Will you be quiet. People are sleeping, ~~~~." You looked at him with apologetic eyes. He uncovered your mouth. "What does Sungjong like?" you asked him. He shrugged. You looked at him in disbelief. "What?" he asked. "Seriously? You've been friends for like, I don't know, forever. And you don't know what he likes?" You asked him. "Well Sungjong likes fashion." He said. You nodded your head but then realized you didn't have any money with you. "I just realized I don't have money with me." you told Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at you, "Are you serious?" You slowly nodded your head. "You're lucky I brought my walley with me." he said. "But I don't want you to pay for me." you said. "You have no other choice." You thought about it and finally gave in, "Fine. But just because I'm agreeing to this, doesn't mean I approve." You told him. He just nodded his head.

You and Myungsoo continued to walk around the town and you still didn't find anything. You heard Myungsoo yawn every now and then. Making you yawn as well. You were getting tired and it was getting late. It was close to midnight and shops were closing. You were about to give up but when you saw a something in a near by window. It was a black hoodie. You smiled. Perfect. You were lucky that the shop weren't close yet. You pointed to the hoodie. Myungsoo looked at it, "It looks like Sungjong's style. Wait here." He went inside the store, while you waited outside. Minutes later, he came out, holding a shopping bag in his hand. "You my dear, owe me." he said. You rolled your eyes, "Fine."

You and Myungsoo walked back to the house. You entered the house, quietly went up the stairs and through the halls. You stopped at your door. You took the bag from Myungsoo, "Thanks for everything." Myungsoo nodded his head, "You're welcome. But please ~~~~, don't go anywhere this late. People need their sleep." And on cue, he yawned. You laughed. "I'm sorry." "You should be." There was a silence. "I'm going to go inside now." You said, turning around. "~~~~?" You turn around and felt something on your forehead. Myungsoo kissed your forehead. The second time. He parted away and smiled at you. "That was the second time, you did that." you told him. He shrugged. "I guess it is." "Why do you do that?" you asked him. "Why you not like it?" "No I didn't mean it like that." "Then you do like." he said, raising an eyebrow. "That's not what I meant." "Then what do you mean?" You sighed, "I honestly don't know." He chuckled. "It's okay. Just consider it as a good night kiss." "A good night kiss?" He nodded his head. "Get inside ~~~~. You need sleep." You nodded your head and went inside. Closing the door behind you. You placed the bag on the chair. You walked to the bed and got inside. You turn off the lights and went to a deep sleep.

*******

You were still in a deep sleep. The lights were shining through the curtains, literally blinding you. You groaned. Damn sun! Go bother someone else. You tried sleeping, when your door went bursting open. "Rise and shine!" said Krystal. You threw a pillow at her, hitting right in her face. She frowned. "Come on! We need to go! Sungjong's mom is taking us shopping, remember? Come on." You groggily sat up, cursing. "I'll let you get dress and washed up. Then we need to go. It's a busy day today." she said. She laid an outfit on your bed. She left the room, before saying, "Oh. ~~~~?" You looked at her. "Happy Birthday!" She smiled. Leaving the room and closing the door. After she left, you smiled. You got out the bed and look at the outfit Krystal had laid on the bed.You picked it up. "Happy Birthday to me." you said. This birthday was going to be different then your other birthdays. And you never know what's going to happen. 


The next chapter will be the whole Masquerade brithday party.

I honestly love Masquerades. My school is throwing a party for the 9th grades at the end of the year. And it's a Masquerade theme. But we don't get to wear masks. How lame is that? I wouldn't have vote for it, if I knew that's going to happen.

Okay getting off topic now...

So next chapter, Masquerade. More stuff to happen.

Comment & Subscribe~