Chapter Twenty One

Back To You

Krystal's POV

Damn. I actually thought ~~~~ and Myungsoo did it last night. I know they're not dating but you never know what's going to happen when two people that like each other are in the same room. But Myungsoo oppa is really sweet! Making ~~~~ dinner! Kyaa! So cute! I wish Minho oppa would do that for me. Our lovey-dovey moments are gone, since we have been dating for like 2 years now.

While ~~~~ was getting ready, I went to the kitchen to tell my parents that ~~~~ is okay and still a . Okay not the last part but that she's okay. They'll probably freak even more if I said that. I saw them at the table still being their worried selves. "Omma, appa. ~~~~ is fine. She's in her room getting ready." They looked at me with relief in their eyes. "That's good." said my mom. "I thought you told her, she needed to be home last night." my dad told my mom. "I did." "~~~~ said she fell asleep." I told them. "She's been doing that a lot lately. It started happening after the accident." said my dad. "Could it be serious?" said my mom. "I don't know. We could just make an appointment with the doctor." My mom nodded her head. Soon ~~~~ came downstairs in her uniform. "I'm sorry for not coming home last night. I didn't know that I fell asleep." ~~~~ said. Wow I'm surprised she can apologize. I mean she can, it's just I haven't heard it in awhile. "It's okay, ~~~~. Just get to school." said my mom. She nodded her head.

Me and ~~~~ walked to school. It's been awhile since we actually walked together. I would usually leave early to go see Minho oppa's basketball practice. Which means I would also see Minhyuk. Argh! What a bastard! What happen at Lotte World was seriously messed up! And those hickeys on ~~~~'s neck! Yeah I notice them. I'm not stupid. I obviously saw them. Everyone did. They just didn't say anything. And ~~~~ would usually get a ride from Myungsoo oppa. Which is sweet! Okay getting off topic now. But yeah. It's been awhile. "So, you and Myungsoo oppa didn't have ?" I asked her. I'm seriously curious. I mean, if they did. I'll be freaking jealous. But also I'll probably rip Myungsoo's head off. Yeah I'm a little bipolar. She looked at me, "We didn't do anything. We just slept together." Okay the wording was wrong. It sounds like they actually did it. I looked at her, "You just word it like you guys did it." "No. I just slept beside him. Nothing more." she said. I nodded my head. "Did you snuggle up to him?" Again I'm curious. "How the hell would I know? I was asleep!" "I was just asking. Jeez." "You asked the weirdest questions. Why am I friends with you?" she asked me. Psh, you already the know the answer to that. I clung to her left arm, "It's because you love me and you can't get enough of me." She rolled her eyes and pulled her arm out of my grasp.

We reached the school. We weren't late. Some people were still outside doing what the hell they usually do. "I'm going to head to the gym." I told ~~~~. "Minho?" she said. I nodded my head. "I'm just going to head to the roof." she told me. "Kay." With that we headed our separate ways. I headed to the gym. If I see Minhyuk, I will not hesitate to go up to him and punch him. Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I'm not capable of punching someone. I entered the gym and saw the basketball team practicing. And guess what? No Minhyuk. I bet he's scared to even show up. Wimp. I walked to the bleachers and sat there. I saw Minho oppa looking at me. I smiled and waved to him. And he waved back. At sat there, for awhile. I usually don't come and watch the practice. I get bored of it. But it's for Minho oppa. I saw some people coming in. And it happen to be the Infinite gang. I never actually knew why they called themselves 'Infinite'. But I don't really care. They're awesome people. I saw Sungjong running to me. I love that kid! He's so cute! And a little girly. But he's so cute! "Hi Sungjong-ah." I said to him. He smiled. "Hi to you too, noona." He looked around, "Where's ~~~~ noona?" Before I could answer, Myungsoo oppa answered, "Is she at the roof?" I nodded my head. "I'll guess I'll be leaving." Oh. So you're leaving because ~~~~ isn't here? Fine be that way. Jerk. "Okay. Just let you know, I know what happen last night." I told him. I need to see his expression. A small blush crept on his cheeks. And his eyes widen. Oh my god. He looks scared. "W-What do you m-mean?" he stuttered. Man don't make it obvious. "~~~~, told me what happen last night. And don't worry. She told me nothing happen between you and her." The others looked confuse. Of course, they look confuse, they don't know what happen. "What are you guys talking about?" Sunggyu asked. "Nothing." said Myungsoo. He turn around and left. I'm guessing to go see ~~~~. Sigh, they look so cute together. I watched Myungsoo leave and felt the stares from the others. I'm guessing they're curious. I looked at them, "Yes?" "What happen last night?" asked Dongwoo. "I'm not implied to say. You have to ask Myungsoo or ~~~~. But I highly doubt ~~~~ will tell you anything." I told them. "But Myungsoo hyung won't tell us either. He usually never tells us anything." said Sungjong. "Okay, changing the topic now. What are you guys doing this weekend?" I asked them. Sungjong jumped up all excited. Jeez this boy has a lot of energy. "This upcoming weekend is my birthday!" he said. "Is it on Saturday?" If it is, then he and ~~~~ have the same birthdays. He nodded his head. What a coincidence. "What are you doing for your birthday?" "I don't know yet. My mom said I could do whatever I want." "Why you asked?" said Woohyun. "Cause on Saturday is ~~~~'s birthday." I told them. They looked shocked. "Really?" they asked. Again Sungjong jumped up with excitement. "I have the same birthday with noona! Yay!" "What are you guys going to do for her birthday?" asked Hoya. I shrugged. "I haven't really decided what to do for her birthday." Sungjong came up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry noona. Leave it all to me." I looked at him all confused, "Okay..." We continue to talk. Basically about useless things. I wonder what's Myungsoo and ~~~~ are doing right now.

End of Krystal's POV

********

Myungsoo opened the rooftop door and saw you leaning on the railings. Myungsoo made sure not make any noises. He closed the door behind him and quietly walked towards you. You were oblivious to what's going on. Your attention remain on the sky. You felt some air on your right ear. You tried ignoring it but it coming. What the hell is that? You turn your head and saw Myungsoo smiling at you. You blinked at him, "What are you doing here?" "Why, I can't be here?" he asked. "Well I thought it would be awkward, from what happen this morning." "Oh." Myungsoo said, nodding his head in understanding. "Why would it be awkward? We didn't do anything." "I know but we still slept in the same bed." you said shyly. Myungsoo smirked, "Are you shy, that the fact we slept in the same bed?" You looked away from Myungsoo, "Well yeah. I mean, that was the first time I actually slept beside someone, that's the opposite ." you confessed. "Really?" You nodded your head. "You and Minhyuk never slept together?" he asked you. "No. I just didn't feel comfortable with it. Even if we were dating." Thank god. "Then what about us?" he asked you. "What about us?" "I mean, we basically 'slept' together. And we're not dating." I wish we were though. "We were watching a movie and we fell asleep. I don't think that counts." "It should." Myungsoo mumbled. "What was that?" you asked him, turning your gaze to him. "Oh nothing." You stared at him before turning your gaze back to the sky. "Why do you always stare at the sky?" Myungsoo asked you. You shrugged, "I guess, it's because it's peaceful. And some how I feel connected to my parents and brother. Does that make sense?" You looked at him. Myungsoo looked at you. "It does. In a way." "Class is about to start." You said while turning to leave. Myungsoo grabbed your wrist, "Let's stay here for awhile. I don't feel like going to class." "Wouldn't that ruin your image?" "I have an image?" he said, confused. "Yeah. Being the #1 smart guy in school, qualifies you to be in class." you told him. "That acquires a lot of work." he whined. You pinched his cheek. Myungsoo winced. "Ow! That hurts!" "Well stop whining. It doesn't suit you." you told him. "You're not the boss of me." He pushed your hand away from his face. "Well stop being a 5 year old, so I don't have to boss your around." you said, rolling your eyes. "Did you just call me a 5 year old?" he said. "Yeah. What are you going to about it?" you said, provoking him. After hearing that, Myungsoo wrapped one of his arms around your waist and lifted you off the ground. He used his free hand to mess with your hair. "Yah! Stop it! You're messing up my hair!" you shouted. Myungsoo didn't listen to you and continue to do what he was doing. While doing so, Myungsoo tripped on his own foot and fell backwards, causing you to fall on top of him. Myungsoo's back hit the ground, "Ow! Yeah, that hurts." Your face hit Myungsoo's chest. You accidently inhaled his scent. The scent was refreshing. A smile crept on your face. You inhaled deeply. It was intoxicating. "What are you doing?" You heard Myungsoo say. You look up at him and saw him smirking. "You're a ." You suddenly blushed, "I-I'm not a p-." you stuttered. "Oh yeah, then why were you sniffing me?" he asked you, the smirk still plastered on his face. Damn it! He saw that? The warmth from your cheeks increased. You got off of Myungsoo, but he pulled you back down with his arms around waist. "What are you doing?" you asked him. "Let's just stay like this." he said. "I don't think that's a good idea." you told him. "Shh. Just be quiet and enjoy the moment." he said. You were about to protest when you heard a light breathing sound. You looked at Myungsoo and saw his eyes closed. His chest heaved up and down. You slowly placed your head down on Myungsoo's chest. You heard his heartbeat. It was beating fast. The sound of his heartbeat was some what soothing. You slowly closed your eyes with a smile on your face. Both you and Myungsoo stayed at the roof, laying there, throughout the day.

******

While you and Myungsoo were on the roof, Mr. Kang's class has started. "Okay, who's missing?" Mr. Kang scan through the room and saw your's and Myungsoo's seats empty. "So, Kim Myungsoo and Lee ~~~~ are absent." He record it on a peice of paper. Students began to whisper. "I saw them both today." "I know. Don't you think it's a coincidence, that they're both gone?" "Do you think there's something going on between them?" The students continue to whisper and gossip. Krystal was getting worried. She turn around and stared at Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked up and saw Krystal looking at him. 'Where are they?' she mouthed to him. He shrugged. 'I'm getting worried.' she mouthed. 'Me too.' he mouthed to her. Krystal turn around and faced the front. Where could they be? Are they still at the roof? God, they better have a good reason why they're not here. Where the hell is that boy? He's usually in class. He's obviously here today. He's probably with ~~~~. But where? Krystal said something about the rooftop earlier today. Maybe the rooftop? Hmm, what could they be doing? They better not be doing anything dirty. Sungyeol shook his head at the thought of that.

Mr. Kang's lecture continue but Krystal and Sungyeol paid no attention to it. The only thing running through their minds right now, is whether if and you and Myungsoo were okay.

-

You open your eyes. You saw Myungsoo still sleeping. You were beyond bored and Myungsoo was in a deep sleep. You continue to stare at his face. You didn't notice but you began to trace his chisled jaw line. You traced his nose down, and you stopped to his lips. You bit on the bottom of your lip. I wonder what the- What are you thinking ~~~~? Stop! Bad ~~~~. Bad. Okay now I'm talking to myself like I'm a dog. You shook your head. You looked at his face one more time. You kept looking at his lips. You groaned. Stop thinking about his lips! You heard laughing. You looked up and saw Myungsoo looking straight at you. "You know I don't think I feel safe around yo. You could me any moment." he said. You rolled your eyes and got off him, "Oh shut up." Myungsoo sat up, "You're a ert." "I'm not a ert." "Says the person that was looking at my lips." he said, smirking. "How do you know that?" "So you admit it." he said. You mentally face palmed. God! I'm an idiot. You looked at him and saw the smirk still plastered on his face. "Wipe that smirk off your face before I do it for you." you threatened. "With what? Your lips?" he said, still smirking. You raised your hand to hit him but he grabbed it and pinned you down. You stared at him and he stared back at you. It was silent until a voice was heard. "What are you guys doing?" You and Myungsoo turn your heads towards the door and saw some familiar faces. You and Myungsoo were thinking the same thing once you saw them. Oh crap.

*******

Everybody was in a circle. Well you were standing next to Myungsoo, while Krystal and Infinite were in front of you. You felt the stare from Krystal. She was like burning through your skull. You just looked away. "So are you going to tell me what's going on?" she said. "Uhh, you walked in at the wrong time?" Myungsoo asked. Krystal looked at him with threatening eyes. He looked away. "Krystal noona is very bipolar." Sungjong whispered to Woohyun. Woohyun nodded his head in argeement. Krystal heard it and glared at them. They looked away. You sighed. "I'll tell you what happen." Everyone looked at you. "Go on." said Krystal. "Okay, Myungsoo said something that made me mad and I was going to use violence to solve things but Myungsoo grabbed my hand and he pinned me." you explained. "So we did walk in at the wrong time." Sunggyu said. "I guess so." you said. "What did Myungsoo say, that made you upset?" Krystal asked you. You frozed. Myungsoo smirked. "Well I could tell you that. I actually sai-" You cut him off by covering his mouth with your hand, "It's nothing important. Right?" you glared at him. Myungsoo nodded his head. Krystal sighed. "Fine. Whatever." She went up to you and dragged you away, but before you guys left she glared at Myungsoo, "If I ever see you and ~~~~, in that situation again. I'm going to cut your balls off." she threatened. Myungsoo nodded his head. With that Krystal dragged you away from everywhere. Myungsoo felt the stares from everyone. He looked at them. "What?" They shook their heads, "Nothing." they chorused.

You and Myungsoo became a huge topic. People would ask if you and Myungsoo were dating. You would just gave them a deadly stare. But they still asked. You were about to snap any moment. As for Myungsoo, he was actually enjoying it. Well you being torture over this. He would laugh every now and then. Through out the day Krystal never left your side. This continue through out the week. She would be with you 24/7. You would have to literally beg Minho to take her away. Which worked for about an hour. You love her but her existence was annoying the hell out of you.

*******

Friday-After School

You and Krystal were walking home after school. You didn't have anything to do. As for Krystal, Minho was in Incheon. He had to be with his family for the time being. He felt bad for not being there for your birthday. You told him it was okay. He still felt bad. So you told him to buy you something in Incheon. 

You reached the house. You ran in, and ran up to your room. You heard Krystal shouting at you, "If you think you're going anywhere, I'm coming with you!" You went inside your room and plopped down on your bed. You stayed up in your room for awhile before going downstairs. Before going, you changed into some comfortable clothes. After you changed, you went downstairs. You saw Krystal sitting on the couch. She changed out of her uniform and into something more comfortable, as well. You sat down on the couch next to her, "Where is everyone?" you asked her, noticing the quiet environment. Krystal shrugged, "Probably out." You nodded your head. 

For the next few minutes, you and Krystal were beyond bored at the house. You were laying face down on the couch while Krystal was sitting on the floor. There was complete silence. Until a knock on the door was heard. "Get it." said Krystal. "You get it. You're own on the floor." you said, through the fabric of the couch. "What? I can barely understand you." You lifted your head up, "Just get the door." Krystal sighed, "Fine." She got up and went to the door. The knocking continued, rapidly. "I'm coming!" Krystal shouted at the person outside. Krystal open the door and was surprised at the person at her door. "Sungjong?"

-

You and Krystal were sitting on the couch, while Sunjong was sitting on the chair. "So...Why are you here?" you asked him. He pouted. "Noona doesn't want me here?" "She didn't mean that." Krystal said. Sungjong grinned, "I know, I'm just messing with you guys." he said, "And to answer you question noona, I'm here to give you something." "And that is?" you said. Sungjong handed you and Krystal, two plane tickets. "Plane tickets?" You asked him. He nodded his head frantically, "I heard your birthday was on Saturday, and surprisingly mine as well!" he exclaimed. You and Krystal looked at each other and then back at Sungjong, "So..." Krsytal trailed off. "So I wanted to have a birthday party with noona at Jeju Island!" You and Krystal blinked at Sungjong. Sungjong smiled. Krystal shook her head, "So you're going to have a birthday party with ~~~~, in Jeju Island?" He nodded his head, "Yeah. Apparently my parents were going to have a party for me over at our estate, so I asked them to add an addition." You nodded your head, taking a look at the ticket in your hand, "So when are we leaving?" "In about an hour and a half." You shot your head up and you and Krystal stared at him with wide eyes, "WHAT?!"


Since the incident with AFF crashing, Chapter Twenty Two is gone. But they had Chapter Twenty One saved as a draft. I re did some of the things on the chapter. I couldn't remember what I wrote so....

It might be awhile for Chapter Twenty Two to be up, so be patient.  

Also happy birthday to the Visual of Infinite and the main guy character of the story. Myungsoo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM MYUNGSOO! <3 I love you ;)

Also happy birthday to Eli from U-KISS. Also my friend's sister.