Chapter Five

Back To You

Black=Your thoughts

Purple=Krystal's thoughts

Blue=Myungsoo's thoughts


You and Krystal were still sleeping. Jessica entered the room to see if you two were okay. When she entered the room, she noticed you and Krystal sleeping side by side. She smiled, "Cute." she whispered. Time went by fast and it was night time. 8:00 to be exact. Jessica checked her watch and noticed the time, "Wow. We've been here forever!" she exclaimed. You and Krystal stirred in your sleep and Jessica noticed it. "Oh. Sorry." she whispered, even though you guys won't here it. Jessica went out the room and saw her mother sitting down on a chair. Mrs. Jung looked up, "How is she?" she asked. "She's fine. Both ~~~~ and Krystal are sleeping." Mrs. Jung nodded her head. Jessica searched her surroundings and didn't see her father, "Where's appa?" "He went to the cafeteria to get some coffee." Jessica nodded her head. "It's getting late, omma." said Jessica. "I know. I doubt Krystal is going to leave." said Mrs. Jung while rubbing her temple. "How about I stay here with Krystal, making sure she's alright." suggest Jessica. "How about the university? You already miss your classes." asked Mrs. Jung. Jessica smiled, "I have classes in the afternoon tomorrow. So don't worry. I'll call you, if anything goes wrong." Mrs. Jung took awhile but finally agreed. "I'll go tell your father." "Tell me what?" said Mr. Jung who finally came with a coffee in his hand. He handed to his wife and she gladly took it. "So tell me what exactly?" Mr. Jung asked again. Mrs. Jung took a sip of her coffee and said, "Jessica and Krystal will be staying here, while we leave. We can just visit ~~~~ tomorrow." Mr. Jung nodded his head, "Fine with me." Mr. Jung looked at Jessica, "Take care of your sister and watch over both Krystal and ~~~~." "I will." Mr. & Mrs. Jung bid their farewell to Jessica and left. Jessica sat in a vacant sit and rested for awhile.

******

A/N:This is when Jessica went into your room to see if you and Krystal were okay.

Myungsoo watched his father in his hospital bed sleeping. His father was still unconscious. His mother went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. Myungsoo sat down on the chair next to his father and he held his father's hand.  I'm glad you're okay, appa. "You gave everyone a scare today. Mostly omma though. She was freaking out. She thought she was going to lose you. But I told her, that you're going to be fine. And look. You're okay. The surgery was a success. Please don't over work yourself. The doctor said you got a heart attack because you were stressed. I don't want to see omma in this state anymore." Myungsoo squeezed his father's hand. "You scared me. I don't want this to happen again. I love you, appa." A tear fell from Myungsoo's eyes and he wiped it with his free hand. The door opened and Myungsoo's mother came in. Myungsoo looked up and smiled at his mother. Mrs. Kim returned the smile. She went to him. She placed her hand on his shoulder, "Sweetie, go home. I'll stay here." Myungsoo shook his head. "No, I'll stay here too." She smiled, "Just go. You have school tomorrow. You can stop by after school." Myungsoo sighed and gave in. He got up from his seat and gave his mother a hug. He bid his mother goodbye and he left the room.

He closed the door behind him and saw his friends still here. "Is he still unconscious?" asked Sunggyu. Myungsoo nodded his head, "Yeah." Everyone stayed quiet. Myungsoo noticed someone was missing. There's only six of us here. Who's missing? Wait there's me, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sunggyu, Sungj-Wait! Sungjong is not here. Where is he? "Hey, where's Sungjong?" he asked the others. "Oh we sent him to get coffee." said Sungyeol with his hands in his pocket. "Instead of getting your own coffee, you sent the maknae?" he asked them. They nodded their heads and said "Yep!" Myungsoo sighed. "Hey. Don't sigh at us. You order him around too." Woohyun told him. All Myungsoo did at that statement was just stare at Woohyun blankly. Woohyun was going to tell him to stop staring at him, but he heard a high pitch shriek. 

****

Sungjong's POV

(A/N:By the time Sungjong is getting the coffee, Jessica and her parents are having the conversation.)

I can't believe their making me get them coffee! Do they think that because I'm the maknae, they can boss me around? N-O, NO! Man these hyungs are not nice. I love them, but they are horrible. After walking, I found the cafeteria. I stood in line and waited patiently. Finally it was my turn. "Hello. What can get for you?" said the lady on the counter. "Can I have 6 cappuccinos?" I'm not getting one but I'm giving one for Myungsoo hyung, with what he's been through today, he needs something. The lady looked at me funny. Does she think I'm going to drink all of this myself? Obliviously not . I don't like coffee. Maybe Sungyeol hyung would. "This all not for me. My hyungs told me to buy them coffee." The lady nodded her head, like she understood. Highly doubt it, but at least she doesn't think I'm crazy. She told the price of the coffees and I paid for it. These guys so owe me money. 

I stood on the side line and waited for my hyungs' coffees. It took awhile, but don't worry I'm a patient man. I waited and waited and waited...Man when is the coffee going to be done?! Finally what seemed like forever! The coffee was done. I took the coffee, the man that handed me the coffee asked for help, but I declined. I actually manage to carry all 6 drinks, but I have to walk slowly. I didn't want the drinks to fall because 1). My hyungs will kill me and 2). The shirt I'm wearing is brand new. I looked ahead and saw the hyungs standing around. I also so Myungsoo hyung. I guess he's done having his moment with his father. I also the notice the family that was next door was gone, will only the girl stayed. I didn't held the coffee carefully and spilled on my shirt. My brand new shirt! And the coffee was hot! I led out a shriek.

End of Sungjong's POV

******

The others snapped their heads where the high pitch shriek came from. They saw Sungjong trying to wipe off the coffee stain off his shirt. "Should we go help him?" said Dongwoo. The others didn't move or said anything. Sunggyu, being the oldest out of all of them, took charge, "Let's go help him. Since it's sort of our fault anyway." The rest nodded their heads and went to Sungjong. 

Jessica, who was sitting on the chair, was having a nice sleep until a loud high pitch shriek woke her up. Being the 'Ice Princess', she glared at the person who woke her up. But she realize the sound came from a really girly looking boy. She notice the coffee all over the place. "Are you okay?" she asked him. Sungjong looked at her and sigh in frustration, "No! I got coffee all over my brand new shirt!" he whined. Jessica felt bad for the boy, but only a little bit. Jessica got up from her seat, "Here, let me go you some tissues." "But the bathroom is like all the way near the cafeteria." "There's some tissues in the room." she pointed to your room. Sungjong nodded his head. Jessica went inside your room to get some tissues. While Jessica went inside, the others came. Sungjong saw them and glared at them, "I hope your happy." Myungsoo looked at the 5 guilty boys, "I have nothing to do with this." The rest of them glared at him. "I know, hyung. You're forgiven but you guys" Sungjong looked at his 5 hyungs, "You owe me money and a new shirt." The 5 of them heaved a sigh, "Fine." 

Jessica was in your room looking for some tissues, she found them on the table but notice you stirring in your sleep. She went to your side and patted your head, "Shhh. It's just nightmare." she whispered. And Jessica was right. It was a nightmare. But that nightmare came true. Your nightmare ended up being a flashback of what happen at the car accident.

Flashback

Your brother tried his best to protect you with his body. You screamed, "OPPA!!!" You saw Sungmin wasn't wearing his seatbelt anymore. He covered his body over your's. He held on to you tight. The car toppled over. The side of your head hit the window hard, and some glass got in your head. You winced at the pain. Screams were heard everywhere. You felt the weight of your brother lessen. The car did a full 360 and it landed. Your head still hurts and you felt the blood oozing out. You kept seeing black spot and you felt like you were going to pass out any moment. You were still wearing your seatbelt. You tried taking it off but the pain coming from your body was burning. "Ah!" you winced. You tried taking off the seatbelt again, ignoring the pain. You saw your mother sitting in her seat not moving. "Omma?" you weakly said. You got no response. You tried your father, "Appa?" you didn't get a response either. You went to them and what you saw gave you the shock of your life. Both your mother and father were badly injured and blood was covering their clothes and their face. You cried, "Omma?! Appa?!" You notice their hands were laced together, you held it and cried even more. You heard a groan, you thought it came from your mother or father but they didn't move a single inch. You looked around the car and didn't see your brother. The groan was getting louder and you saw him outside othe car lying on the hard road. "OPPA?!" You crawled out the door ignoring the pain coming from both your head and body. You reached him and you cried how bad he looks. Blood was covering his clothes and face. Some blood was dried in his hair. He looked so weak. "Oppa?! Oppa speak to me?!" you cried. Sungmin weakly looked at you. He smiled slightly. He put in so much effort to lift his hand. He placed his hand on your bruised cheek. You quickly held his and cried, "Oppa." He smiled at you, "I love you ~~~~-ah. Oppa loves you." he weakly said. Tears were falling down your face, "I love you too, oppa." you said through your sobs. Sungmin smiled. His eye lids were getting heavy and they slowly closed. You felt his hand slowly slipped down your face. You shook your head frantically, "No! Oppa, don't leave! NO!" You felt his body temperature getting cold. Soon he was gone. You heard people shouting and an ambulance. The pain in your head was getting worse and more black spots were seen. Soon you fainted.

End of Flashback

You woke up screaming. You gave Jessica a shock, you woke up Krystal and the guys outside heard your scream went rampaging in to see what happened. You hugged your knees and started crying. Jessica hugged you and rocked you back and forth, "Shh. It's okay." she tried soothing you. Your tears were getting Jessica's coat wet. You mumbled, "Omma. Appa. Oppa." Jessica frowned and tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. It kills her to see you like this. She treated you like a sister and you treated her like an older sister. Jessica saw the boys standing there with saddness in their eyes. Jessica motion Krystal to take over. Krystal gladly took over . You went to Krystal's arms and cried. Jessica motion the boys out the room. They left the room with Jessica following behind. Jessica closed the door and heaved a sigh. The boys looked at her, Jessica bowed to them, "I'm sorry you had to see that." "It's okay. " said Sunggyu. Jessica handed Sungjong the tissues, "Here." Sungjong sadly took it, "Thanks." The atmosphere was awkward and silence. Until Hoya broke the silence, "Was that your sister?" Jessica looked at him, "No. That's my younger sister, the other girl in the room, best friend. She just recently got into a car accident this morning killing her parents and older brother." Infinite looked at Jessica. "How sad." said Sungjong. Jessica slightly laughed, "Yeah." "Today isn't a good day." said Woohyun. "Why is that?" asked Jessica. "Well your sister's best friend got into a car accident and my friend Myungsoo, here" he said pointing to Myungsoo, "his dad just got a heart attack." "Oh. I'm so sorry." said Jessica. "It's okay." he said. A nurse went up to them telling visiting hours were over. Jessica looked at the nurse, "I'm actually planning on staying here. Can I sleep in the room?" she pointed to your room. The nurse nodded her head, "Very well." She turned to the boys, "Are you planning on staying as well?" "No we're actually leaving." said Myungsoo. The nurse nodded her head and left. Jessica turned to them, "I guess this is goodbye." "Yeah. I guess." said Sunggyu. Jessica bid them farewell and went inside your room. The boys started heading out the hospital. "Rough night." said Dongwoo. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. Myungsoo stopped and looked at your door. I guess I''m not the only one with problems. He sighed and left the hospital.


I hope this chapter was good.

But I think the part of the car accident was bad. I might update tomorrow. We'll see.

Comment & Subscribe~