Chapter Eight

Back To You

In chpater four I changed a picture, that's all. Plus...

I got a poster for the story~

Thank you, Syaeneonle at Flutterby!


You were happy that you were staying and not moving. You thanked Mr. Jung, "Thank you so much." He smiled, "No problem." The car ride to the Jung's was short. When the car reached the house, you took off your seatbelt and headed to the house. You went inside and saw the living room empty. I guess Mrs. Jung is at work.  You heard some noises upstairs and you saw Mrs. Jung walking down the stairs in overalls. "Oh! ~~~~! You're here!" she ran to you and gave you a hug. You smiled and return the hug. She separated from the hug and looked at your from head to toe. "Wow! You don't even look like you got into a car accident." You laughed, "Thanks." Mrs. Jung brought you to the sofa and sat you down, "I'm so happy you're living with us." "You knew about it?" Mrs. Jung nodded her head. "It was my idea." Your heart felt warm inside. I may have lost my family but I gain another one in a matter of seconds. You gave Mrs. Jung a hug,  "Thank you. You're the best." She laughed, "I know." You heard the front door opened and you saw Mr. Jung coming in, carrying the vase. You let go from the hug and went to him, "I'll take that." you took the vase from him. "Who gave you those flowers?" Mr. Jung asked you. Hearing that question you thought of Myungsoo. You suddenly blushed. You have no idea why you blushed, you just did. You turn your head hoping he won't see it, but Mrs. Jung saw it. "Oh! You're blushing! Was it a boy? Was it Minhyuk?" she asked. After hearing Minhyuk's name, your heart sunk. You haven't seen Minhyuk for a week and he never came to visit you. You frowned. "No, it was someone else." you told them. "Oh." Mrs. Jung replied. Mr. Jung notice of your sudden changed in mood, changed the topic. "Well, we already have a room for you." he said. "Yeah. I skipped work for a couple of days to decorate it." Mrs. Jung said whiling getting up from the sofa. You turned to face her, "You skipped work, just to decorate my room?" you asked her. You felt bad. Mrs. Jung noticed, "Don't feel bad. You're more important . Come on. I'll show you." She took you upstairs to show you your knew room.

You were walking up the stairs with Mrs. Jung. She stopped in front of a door. She opened the door and you saw your new room. You were amazed. You walked in and toured around the room. You went to the bed and sat down. You looked at Mrs. Jung, who was standing by the door. "Thank you." you said. She smiled, "No problem. There's a bathroom connected too. We also have bathrooms, just so you know." You nodded you head. "Jessica helped as well." "Jessica unnie knows I'm staying here?" She nodded her head. "It was suppose to be a surprise but she found out." You nodded your head. You placed your arm around the vase, holding it securely and you traced the bed with your other hand. "I'll leave you alone. Krystal would be coming home soon. And Jessica is actually getting your stuff so she'll be home soon." Before she left, you said, "You have done so much for me. What can I ever do to repay you?" you asked her. "You don't have to repay me anything. We took you in because we care about you." You smiled, "But still." Mrs. Jung shook her head, "No need. Just treat this place like your own. You now live here. Just be happy."You nodded your head and Mrs. Jung went out the room and closed the door behind her. While she left, you got up from the bed and placed the vase on the nightstand near the bed and you sat back down on the bed. You laid down and looked at the ceiling. This is the new beginning of my new life. 

******

After school, Myungsoo went straight to the company. His mother needed to talk to him. When he got there, many of the workers greeted him. "Good evening, Mr. Kim." said one of the workers. Myungsoo acknowledge it by nodding. He went to his father's office, which was on the 5th floor.  He wanted for the elevator. When it came, he got in. He finally reached the 5th floor and headed to his father's office or his mother's office, since his father is still in the hospital. He saw his father's secretary. "Can you tell my mother I'm here?" he told her. She nodded her head. She grabbed the phone and dialed the number for the office. He heard her say 'Yes' and 'I'll tell him'. She turned to Myungsoo and said, "You can go in now. She's waiting for you." He nodded his and went inside. He saw his mother behind the desk(A/N:There's no chairs in the picture besides the one behind the desk, so imagine there's chairs in the picture.) typing on the computer. He sat in one of the chairs and stared at his mother. Mrs. Kim stopped typing and looked at her son. "You know why I called you here?" she asked him. Myungsoo thought about it but nothing came to mind, so he shook his head. Mrs. Kim laced her fingers together and placed her elbows on the table, "Remember a couple of days ago you asked me about changing schools?" Myungsoo remembered that. He told his mother that he didn't like his school and wanted to switch schools.

-Flashback-

"Omma?" said Myungsoo to his mother, after she came home from taking over her husband's job. "Yes?" she said whiling heading to the kitchen. Myungsoo followed her, "Can I switch schools?" Mrs. Kim stopped what ever she was doing and looked at her son. "Why?" she asked. "I just feel like it. The people that go there are total snobs. And I can't be around that." he said. "Plus the girls are annoying." he added. Mrs. Kim went to the fridge and got a water bottle, "And you think switching schools will help?" she said whiling opening the cap of the bottle and drinking it. Myungsoo shrugged, "I guess." "That's not the answer I'm looking for Myungsoo-ah. I need more than that." she said whiling leaving the kitchen. Myungsoo followed her, "But I don't like it there. I'm surrounded by snobby rich people and maybe spending some time with people that are normal will be helpful." "You do know, some normal people do mooch off of rich people right?" she asked him. "I do, but at least I'm away from those bratty rich people." he told her. "Is that your statement for everything? Getting away from those 'snobby and bratty rich people'?" she asked him. He nodded his head, "Pretty much." His mother sighed. She can't believe she was going to do this but at least it make her son stop talking and let her go to sleep, "Fine. I'll see what I can do."

-End of Flashback-

"So?" said Myungsoo intensely looking at his mother. His mother looked him, "After you take the test from your old school, you and your friends will be heading to Seoul High School." Myungsoo was happy. He smiled big. Yes! Finally I'm leaving that school! Whoo! Wait did she say after I take my test? "Did you say after I take my test?" he asked her. His mother nodded her head. "But why?" "Your principle stated you and the guys should take the test before you leave the school." she told him. "But I won't be taking that test for another month or so." His mother nodded her head, "Yep. That's the best I could do. I'm sorry." Myungsoo slumped into his seat. "Yah, Myungsoo-ah. Just endure it for a month okay?" she told him. Myungsoo sighed, "Fine."

After being inform that he won't be leaving his school sooner than he thought he would, all Myungsoo did that day was sulk in his room. He was lying on his bed looking at the ceiling. After being a downer, he suddenly thought of you. I hope things are working out for you. Myungsoo remain looking at the ceiling, until his phone starting ringing. Without looking at the caller id, he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Where are you right now?" said Sungyeol.

"In my room. Lying down on my bed looking at the ceiling." he replied in monotone.

"Are you being a downer right now?" 

"Are you making fun of me right now?"

"...Maybe..." Myungsoo sighed.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to you know how you're doing."

"About what?"

"About the switching schools thing. We all know, you wanted to switch schools out of all of us. We just came along because we got your back." Myungsoo slightly smiled.

"Thanks for having my back but it just that we have to wait for a month."

"Yeah it sort of does." Myungsoo sighed.

"So, how's life hyung?"

"It's been great! Thanks for asking! I actually got this new..."

That's how Myungsoo's day went. He laid on his bed listening to Sungyeol rambling on about his day. At least it's better than doing nothing. Myungsoo sighed and continue to listen to Sungyeol.

*****

You were sitting on your new bed working on the homework that Mrs. Jung gave you from school. You were almost done with all of it. The school didn't name you the smartest for nothing. You doing math, you were on the last question. "Finally! I'm done.!" You placed all the homework in a folder. Making it neat and precise. You heard the front door opening and closing. Looks like Krystal is home. You got off your bed and went to your door. You opened it and you made sure you didn't make any noises. You carefully walked to the stairs, you heard Krystal talking to her parents. "Is ~~~~ still at the hospital?" she asked her parents. "No. She's already been discharged." said Mr. Jung. "Then where is she?" Before Mr. Jung could answer that, Krystal cut him off, "Oh my god! Please don't tell me her aunt or her uncle took her?!" said Krystal freaking out. You covered your mouth preventing yourself from laughing. Krystal was still freaking out. Her parents tried calming her down but it didn't work. You all heard the front door open. Jessica came in holding a box, "Hey, you guys wanna help me?" Mr. Jung rushed towards her and took the box. "Are there more?" he asked her. Jessica nodded her head, "There's a lot actually." Mr. Jung placed the box down and headed out the door. Jessica sighed, "Man. ~~~~ has a lot of stuff." Krystal looked confused, "What?" Jessica faced Krystal, "~~~~ has a lot of stuff. I went to her house today to go get her stuff and she has a lot of things." Krystal looked even more confused, "What?" "You didn't tell her?" Jessica said to her mother. Mrs. Jung shook her head, "Not yet. Before I could even start, she started freaking out." said Mrs. Jung. "Okay I'm so confuse right now. Tell me what?" said Krystal "Well someone is living with us for now on." said Mrs. Jung. "Who?" Taking that as your cue, you went down the stairs and all eyes were on you, "Me." you smiled.

After telling Krystal, that you're living with her, she was mad. "Why didn't you tell me my best friend is going to live with us?!" she shouted. "Well it was suppose to be a surprise." said Mrs. Jung. "It doesn't matter! She's still my best friend! I need to know what's going on in her life!" Krystal said. Jessica rolled her eyes, "Are you her mother?". "As of right now. Yes." "She's older than you. It should be the other way around." said Jessica. "She doesn't act older than me. So it can't work like that." stated Krystal. You were getting slightly annoyed, "Krystal. Just be happy I'm living here and not living in China or Japan." Krystal looked at you, "I am happy, I just need to now what's going on. I want to be there for you." You smiled and went up to Krystal and gave her a hug. "Just being happy and being there is good enough." She hugged you backed.

After awhile, Mr. Jung came in with some boxes. "I think Jay needs some help outside." said Mr. Jung. Everyone went out to help. They saw Jay struggling with some boxes but he manage. Jessica rushed over and grabbed some boxes. Jay looked at Jessica and smiled, "Thanks babe." (A/N:Yes Jay as in Jay Park. He's going to be Jessica's long time boyfriend. I'm a Jaysica shipper. I'm sorry if your not, so please bare with it.) Jessica smiled back. Everyone started taking boxes and bringing them inside the house. Soon every box was inside the living room. Everyone was panting and breathing heavily. "What do you have in there?" said Jay through his breaths. You shrugged, "Stuff." Mr. Jung took a deep breath, "Okay. We will unpack these tomorrow." "I have some cookies that I baked awhile ago and some lemonade in the kitchen, so come on." said Mrs. Jung whiling heading to the kitchen. Everyone followed her to the kitchen.

The cookies were still warm. And the lemonade was fresh. Everyone of you started talking. You didn't really knew Jay that much. You saw him once and awhile whenever you came over to Krystal's place. After talking to him, you became close to him. You learned that he loves to b-boy. You also learned that he once lived in Seattle, Washington. (A/N:Another reason why I chose Jay in here is because he's awesome and he's from Seattle and I live near there.) Soon it was time for Jay to leave. "Well it's getting late and my mom is going to kill me if I'm late." said Jay. You all bid him goodbye. Jessica walked him out. As soon as they left Krystal went up to you, "Let's go to your room. I want to see it." Krystal dragged you upstairs leaving her parents in the kitchen talking.

When you and Krystal got to the top of the stairs, "Which one is your room?" asked Krystal. You pointed to your bedroom door, "That one." Krystal dragged you again and went to your room. She opened your door and was amazed by the decor of the room. "Nice." said Krystal. You smiled. You watched Krystal roamed through the room. Krystal saw the vase of daffodils near your bed. She pointed to it, "Who gave you those?" You smiled thinking of Myungsoo. "A new friend." you told her. "Do I know her?" she asked you. "No you don't and it's a boy not a girl." you told her. "Oh." she simply replied. You got onto your be and sat down, Krystal did the same. "Have you seen Minhyuk oppa?" you asked her. Krystal looked down, "No. He hasn't been in school. Ironically so has Minah." You had a bad feeling but you ignored it. "Maybe he's sick. And maybe it's a coincidence that Minah is also gone." you said. Krystal sighed. "Maybe." "Can I sleep here?" Krystal asked you. You smiled. "Sure." Krystal smiled. "But." you said putting up you index finger and pushing Krystal's forehead, "After you take a shower." Krystal pouted, "Fine." With that she left your room and went to go take a shower. You went downstairs to get you pjs in one of the boxes. Since you didn't know which box it was, you looked through all of them. After awhile you found them. You took the pjs from the box and went upstairs to you bathroom and took a shower. After changing into your pjs, you went out the bathroom to see Krystal already sleeping in your bed. You smiled. You got into the bed and turn off the lights and went to sleep.

*****

You felt someone shaking you. You opened your eyes to see Krystal looking straight at you. "Come on. School starts in an hour." said Krystal. You nodded you head. Krystal got off your bed and headed out the door to changed. You did the same. You went to the bathroom and did your hygiene routine. You changed into your uniform. You left the bathroom and grabbed you backpack from the chair. You left your room and went downstairs. You saw Mrs. Jung in the kitchen making breakfast. Mrs. Jung saw you, "Come here ~~~~. Come eat breakfast before you leave." "Okay." you said.  You sat down at the table and ate the breakfast that Mrs. Jung made you. As soon you were done, Krystal came down. "Come one Krystal. We only have like 15 minutes left." you told her. Krystal gobbled up all her food, "I'm sorry. Now we can go." she said. "Bye~" said you and Krystal. "Bye" said Mrs. Jung.

You and Krystal ran to the school without stopping. You both made it with a minute to spare. Both of you panted heavily. "Man! We should join track." you said. Krystal gave you the 'are you kidding me' look. "Never mind." you said. Both you headed inside the school. Everyone greeted you and asked if you were okay. You just smiled and said, "I'm fine." You saw Minho running down the halls. He gave you a big hug, "It's good see you without the medical stuff attached to you." he said. You released the hug and smiled at him, "Yeah." Krystal crossed her arms and looked at Minho, "What? No hug for your girlfriend?" Minho looked at her and smiled. He went to her with opened arms. Krystal smiled and went to his open arms. You smiled at how cute they looked. "Um Minho oppa?" you asked Minho. He let go of Krystal and looked at you, "Hm?" You were going to ask him the same question, that you asked Krystal so many times. You took deep breath, "Have you seen or heard from Minhyuk oppa?" you asked him. He shook his head. You deeply sighed. "I'll see you in class, Krys." With that you left. "What's with her?" Minho asked Krystal. "~~~~ hasn't seen Minhyuk for like a week now." Krystal told him. "He didn't visit her at the hospital?" he asked her. Krystal shook her head, "No." "That usually isn't like him. He cares about ~~~~. More than anything. He must have a good reason why he's like this." he told her. "He better. Or else." she threatened. Minho patted her back, "He probably does." Krystal sighed, "I'll see later." Minho said, "Kay." He gave her a kiss on the head and said goodbye. Krystal said goodbye and went to go find you.

You were walking to your class. The halls had some people in it. You looked around the halls and you saw Minah coming out of the bathroom. She saw you and just looked away disgusted. She then walked away. Minah is at school, but where's Minhyuk oppa? Your train of thought was interrupted by someone talking. "Sunbae?" said a voice. You turned to the owner of the voice. You saw a boy in front of you. He looked like he was in his freshman year. "Yes?" you said to him. His hands were behind his back. You wondering what was behind him. Until a bouquet of flowers appeared in front of your eyes. You looked at the young boy. "I heard what happened to your family. And I'm sorry for what happened. So here's a bouquet of flowers to show my gratitude." said the boy. You smiled and took the flowers from him. "Thank you..." you trailed off not knowing his name. He noticed and told you his name, "Hwang Hyunsoo." You smiled, "Thank you Hyunsoo-ah." He smiled back, "No problem, ~~~~ sunbae." "It's okay. You can call me noona." you told him. "A-alright n-noona." he stuttered. You smiled, "I'll be going now." you told him. He smiled, "Okay. I'll see you around noona." "Kay. Thank you once again Hyunsoo-ah for the flowers." "You're welcome." You said goodbye to Hyunsoo and went to your classroom. After the small encounter from Hyunsoo, your worries for Minhyuk lessen but you still wonder where he is. I hope you're okay, oppa.


This was supposed to be posted like a few days ago but I got distracted by 'The Hunger Games'. Good book by the way.

And I know I'm late for this but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOHYUN!!<3

I'll update tomorrow. And I'm sorry if this is starting off slow. I wanted to get some happy stuff in there before the real stuff comes.

Comment & Subscribe~