Teasers

Back To You

This is not a chapter but some teasers. These will probably be in the future chapters. Since I can't update because I have no ideas right now, I'll give you some teasers that could work in the future. So here I go~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teaser One:

Sungjong handed you and Krystal, two plane tickets. "Plane tickets?" You asked him. He nodded his frantically, "I heard your birthday was on Saturday, and surprisingly mine as well!" he exclaimed. You and Krystal looked at each other and then back at Sungjong, "So..." Krystal trailed off. "So, I wanted to have a birthday party with noona at Jeju Island!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teaser Two:

You looked up at the dark beautiful sky. The shining stars spread all over. You smiled. All of a sudden a red rose appeared in front of your face, "For you ma lady." said Myungsoo. You took the rose and smiled at him, "Thank you." You turn your gaze back at the sky. "So what is a pretty lady like you doing outside?" he asked you. You shrugged, "Alone time." "So should I leave?" Myungsoo said about to leave, but you stopped him. "No, stay." He smiled and took your hand, "May I have this dance?" You placed your other hand on his shoulder, "You shall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teaser Three:

"Krystal....I need to tell you something." you told Krystal while sitting down on her bed. "What is it?" she said while doing the same. You hesitated but you needed to tell her. "I-I love someone." you told her. Krystal was shocked, "W-Who?" You took a deep breath, "I love Kim Myungsoo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teaser Four:

The breeze from the wind was blowing your hair all over the place on the roof. You were thinking on the roof, trying to clear your head. You heard the door open and you spun around to face the intruder. Your eyes widen, "What are you doing here?" "I told you. Once your boyfriend and best friend are gone, I'll make you pay. I'm just keeping a promise." she smirked. She went towards you, holding something in her hand. Your eyes widen even more at the sight of the bat in her hand. Before you could react, the bat collided with your head. You out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teaser Five:

Myungsoo rushed into the hospital. He grabbed a nearby doctor, "Where is Kim Kwangsoo(A/N: Idk what his real father's name or his mother's so, I made it up.)?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teaser Six:

"What if I told you I was leaving?" Myungsoo told you. You looked at him surprise, "What?" "What if. Just what if, I told you I left." You had a feeling you were going to cry, so you turn away. "Do you have a reason why?" "I do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teaser Seven:

"~~~~! Wait!" Myungsoo shouted running after you. He caught up to you and grabbed your wrist, making you face him. "Leave me alone!" You shouted in his face. "Please. I can explain." he said with some softness in his voice. Tears fell from your eyes, "What is there to explain about? You're leaving!" you exclaimed. "But I can stay....If you tell me you love me." he said. You looked at him. "W-What?" "Tell me you love me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So those were the teasers. I hope you like them. I will try to update soon. I just wanted to give you guys some teasers as a present and as a I'm sorry.

Love you all~

<33