3 Years Later (Link to Sequel at the bottom)

Back To You

~Your POV~

It's been 3 full years without him. I think about him everyday and night. Wondering if he's okay. During the 3 years, I entered Seoul Institute of the Arts with a photography major. I met a lot of new people. Even new friends. Krystal, who was always fond of music, entered the same place as me with a major of applied music. Once we entered Seoul Arts, we both moved out of her parent's house.

They both agreed on us moving out. Krystal and I became roommates for the time being. Surprisingly enough, I dated someone in the past 3 years. Park Kyung. The guy I met at Jeju Island. I thought about moving on from him. So I dated Kyung. But it only lasted for a year. I couldn't let him go. Kyung understood the whole situation. He still remains my good friend. Even his friends are amazing.

The others, they took over their families business. Dongwoo and Woohyun were now the head doctor in their parent's hospitals. Sunggyu is now the president of his parent's agency and magazine form. Hoya and Sungyeol are now presidents for their parent's business. Even maknae Sungjong took over his parent's business. Even if he's just a senior in high school.

********

I graduated from Seoul Arts, just a couple of months ago. While pass students are trying to find jobs, I already have one. I had one for awhile. I finally got the chance to see the photography studio my family had bought me. It was spacious. Equipments were already set up. Sunggyu oppa actually helped with making my studio known. I became apart of his agency branch.

He bought the studio, making it half his his. Since it also belongs to me. I take pictures of the upcoming models and actress/actors coming from his agency, as well taking pictures of the head of the magazine. I actually have a partner with me. She went to Seoul Arts with me and we instantly became friends. Park Sunyoung. Or Park Hyomin, from what her closest friends call her. She became my partner and my new roommate.

Just after a year, Krystal moved out and moved in with Minho. I asked Hyomin to move in, and she said yes. Just a couple of months after Krystal moved out, she was engaged to Minho. I was her maid of honor and Hyomin was the photographer there. I was happy for Krystal. She told me she was leaving Seoul one day. Minho got this huge opportunity to coach this new pro basketball team in San Francisco. And it was a year long thing. Maybe even more. Krystal couldn't stand that long without him, so they both moved. I miss her but webcam her every now and then.

********

It was Sungjong's graduation day. I reminisce my graduation day with the others. It's too bad I don't see them often. But I will get to see them today. Too bad Minho and Krystal aren't here. I can't wait to see the others, if only Hyomin will hurry up. "Yah! Park Sunyoung! Hurry up!" I shouted. I saw her running out of our house. She was wearing a shorts and a cardigan. "Do you really need to dress up. It's just a graduation." She pouted. "I'm sorry. I want to make this a special day for Sungjong." "By making him a man?" I joked. She glared at him. "Ew. That's gross. He's like a little brother to me. That's just....Ew." I laughed. "Okay. Let's go." I pulled her to my car and drove to the high school.

-

I reached the high school. Ah~ Just as I remembered. Nice and welcoming. Hyomin and I walked through the gates. We both held bouquets for Sungjong. We went to the gym and sat down. We waited and more people started coming. I noticed some familiar faces. I waved to them. They waved back. I hugged each and every one of them. "I missed you guys." "Well we missed you too, ~~~~." said Dongwoo. I looked at Sunggyu. "I don't miss you, I basically have to see you everyday." Sunggyu pouted. "Hurtful. And you do know I'm your boss, right?" I nodded my head. "Yeah but you could never fire me." I gave him my eye smile. He just laughed.

I saw Woohyun sitting next to Hyomin. Hyomin's expression turned sour once he sat down. I couldn't help but smile. Woohyun in the past was his flirty self, even now he still was, until he met Hyomin. He turned all his ways just to win Hyomin's heart but its not working that well. Don't worry, oppa. You'll break her soon enough.

After awhile, the ceremony started. The principal did his speech, some teachers as well. And the valedictiorian did his speech as well. Too bad it wasn't Sungjong. The principal started calling out names to recieve their diplomas. Once he called Sungjong's name, the guys, Hyomin and I started clapping and screaming. Well Dongwoo and Sungyeol did the screaming part. 

After the ceremony, we all ran to Sungjong. We gave him a hug. He was finally a graduate. I handed him the bouquet. "Congrats, Sungjong-ah." He smiled. "Thanks noona." He turned to face Hyomin. "I'm glad you came, Hyomin noona." She smiled and hugged him. "Anything for you baby." He laughed. "Where's your parents, Sungjong?" asked Woohyun. "Probably in Rome." We all looked at him. Why would his parents be in Rome and not here for his graduation. "Why?" asked Sungyeol. "They wanted to get away for awhile. Besides I'm okay with them not being here. They already gave me back my private jet." He smiled. "After all these years, they give it to you now." said Hoya.

We continue to talk and take pictures. Sunggyu pulled me aside. I looked at him, "You need anything, oppa?" He looked at you. "I just want you to stop by the company. I need to tell you something." "Can't you just tell me here?" He shook his head. "Okay. I'll stop by later." He nodded his head and ruffled my hair. Aish! I hate that. You glared at him. He smiled.

We went back to the others. We took some more pictures. And we went our separate ways. Hyomin and I went to Jonghun's cafe. They look so different. A little more mature. But they still act like immature idiots. The bell rang. "Welcome!" said Jaejin and Jungshin. "Hi." I said. The looked up and smile. "~~~~!" They noticed Hyomin. "And Hyomin!" She smiled. "Hi."

Hyomin and I went to a booth. Jaejin and Jungshin came over. "The usual?" asked Jaejin. I nodded my head. "Okay. We will go tell hyung. It's great to see you guys again." said Jungshin. "You too." They left. I looked at Hyomin and she looked at me. "What?" "Are you going to give Woohyun oppa a chance?" I've been asking that question for weeks now. She always gives the same answer. 'I don't like him.' 'He's annoying.' 'He reminds me of my ex-boyfriend.' 'I don't date playboys.'

"I already establish that. I don't like him." She told me. Psh. "Well he likes you." I told her. "No. He doesn't. He's just another guy that's trying to get the girl in bed." "Okay, first of all. He's still a . Second. He only flirst. Third. He really likes you." She rolled her eyes. Don't you roll your eyes at me Park Sunyoung. "Whatever. He doesn't like me. Besides he reminds me of Joon." She looked down. I frowned. Poor thing. Another reason why I got close to Hyomin, is because we had past relationships that didn't work out. Minhyuk cheated on me with Minah. For Hyomin, Lee Joon, her ex-boyfriend, cheated on her with Kim Hyuna, her ex-best friend.

I reached across the table and took her hands. She looked at me. I gave her smile. "Don't worry. You'll find someon special." She smiled. "Thanks." "And you never know that guy might be Woohyun." I shrugged. I heard her groan. I smiled. Soon our food came over. Seunghyun was our waiter. He placed the food down in front of us. "Here's your food, ladies. Enjoy." He winked. I rolled my eyes. Hyomin and I dugged into our food. "I can't help out at the studio." I told her. Hyomin stopped eating and looked at me. "Why?" "Sunggyu oppa wanted to tell me something?" "Is it bad?" I shrugged. "Okay. But try to come back fast. The Kwons are coming for their wedding photo shoot." I chuckled. "Okay. I'll try."

-

After our lunch, I dropped off Hyomin at our studio. Lee&Park We placed our names together, trying to make it sound unique. It does in way. "Come back soon, got it?" She reminded me. I nodded my head. "Yes. I'll come back." She smiled and waved. I waved back. After dropping Hyomin off, I headed off to Sunggyu's company.

-

I entered the building. Some bowed down once I entered. Everyone that works there, know who I was. I went to the elevator and went to Sunggyu's floor. Once it stopped I headed to Sunggyu's office. I saw his secretary. I smiled at her. She smiled. "You can go on in, Miss. Lee." I nodded my head. "Thank you." I opened the door and saw Sunggyu oppa looking at some photos. He didn't notice me coming in.

So I quietly went in, closing the door behind me. I tip-toed to his desk. I peeked at what he was looking. I smiled. It was us when we were in high school. It included all of us. Including Myungsoo. "You do realize, I know you're right there, right?" I looked up. He was still staring at the photos. I nodded my head. "I figured." I sat in one of the chairs. "So what did you want to tell me?" He placed the photos down and looked at me.

He took a deep breath and leaned back on his chair. "Do you still think about Myungsoo?" Why is he asking that? Of course I think of him. I still feel guilty for not accepting his confession. "Why are you asking?" "I'm just wondering." I nodded my head. "Of course. I...I still care about him." I looked down. "How would you feel if he came back?" I looked up and stare at Sunggyu in the eyes. "I would be happy. I'll try to get him back." "Even if he's with someone else?" I was confused by that question. "Is this going anywhere?" Sunggyu didn't answer.

I was getting sort of worried. "Oppa?" Sunggyu looked down. "Myungsoo is back." I was shocked. He's back. He's really back. I felt happy. "That's good. Right?" Sunggyu didn't say anything again. "Right?" He looked up and stared at me. "~~~~." "Yeah?" "Myungsoo...." He paused. I was getting more worried. "Myungsoo...?" "Myungsoo....Myungsoo is engaged." I didn't move. "He's what?" "He's engaged ~~~~. Myungsoo is engaged." I looked down. My heart hurts. It's really too late. I'm too late. I felt like crying. I'm really too late. All my hopes are gone. I can't win him back now. 

I touched the necklace around my neck. I never took it off. "You can win him back, ~~~~." I heard Sunggyu say. I took a deep breath. I shook my head. "No. It's too late. If he's happy, then I'm happy. I may not be the one marrying him, but I still have him with me." "~~~~." "I love him. And I'll respect his decisions. Cause all I know is that, my love will never change." I just hope this decision is the right one.


That's it.

There will be a sequel to this. So wait patiently.

-

Here's the link to the sequel.

I also wanted to thank the people that subscribed. I love you all! I hope you guys also support the sequel. :)
Love you all~ <3