Chapter Four

Back To You

Black=Your thoughts

Purple=Krystal's thoughts

Other characters' thoughts will be color coded and will be placed here, so you understand who thoughts are who.

This chapter will have your thoughts and Krystal's thoughts.


You slowly opened your eyes, everything was hazy but got clear. You looked around your surroundings. You were in a room, you looked at your arm and saw an IV attached to you. It was connected to a machine. You then realize you're in the hospital. Why am I in the hospital? You tried sitting up but all of a sudden, your head started to hurt. You clenched your head with your hand. Ah! My head hurts. What the hell happened? You were asking yourself so many questions, that you didn't notice a doctor came in. "Excuse me? Miss?" You stopped asking questions to yourself and looked at the doctor. "Yes?" you said. "I'm just going to check on how your doing. Kay?" You nodded your head. You watched him check your heart monitor and how he wrote some stuff on the clipboard he was holding. He faced you, "Do you remembered what happen to you?" You tried to remember what happened. Then it hit you. You were going to the airport with your family. And then you got into a car accident. But the only thing that was running through your mind is, 'Where's your family?' You looked at the doctor, "Where's my family?" The doctor hesitated to answer. You reached for the doctor's arm and you shook it, "Tell me?!?! Where are they?!?!" You felt your tears fall from your eyes. He took your hand off his arm and held your hands. You saw the sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry. They didn't make it. You're the only one that survived. I'm deeply sorry." With that he left the room. Your tears fell from your eyes even more. They're gone? No. No. NO! They can't be gone!!! You cried so much. You placed your hand on your chest and clenched your gourmets."Omma! Appa! Oppa!" you cried. Crying wasn't helping your health. Nurses came in and tried to calm you down but it didn't helped. You kept crying and screaming out for your mother, father, and older brother. 

The Jung family heard what happened and they rushed to the hospital. Krystal skipped school because she wanted to be there for you. When they reached the hospital Krystal's mother went to the front desk. "Excuse me?" Mrs. Jung said. The lady at the front desk looked up from her work, "Yes? Do you need anything?" "Um where is Lee ~~~~'s room?" The lady went on the computer to check. It took awhile and Krystal was getting impatient, "Come on! Hurry up already!" The lady was shocked at Krystal's outburst. Mr. Jung sternly looked at Krystal, "Soojung! Be patient!" "I got this, appa." said Jessica. Jessica placed her arm around Krystal and took her away from the front desk. "Krystal, shouting at the lady isn't going to make her go faster." Jessica said. Krystal sighed, "I know. But ~~~~ needs me right now. I mean the doctor said her family didn't make it! She's alone now! She needs someone by her side!" Krystal said while tears flowing down her face. Jessica was touched by her younger sister's sincerity towards you. She finally understood why people said you and Krystal were more like sisters, then her and Krystal. Jessica gave her a hug and made circles with her hand on her back, "Everything is fine. ~~~~ is not alone. You're always there for you. She also has a boyfriend that loves her a lot and also Minho-ah. She also has us. She's not alone." Krystal broke away from the hug and smiled at her sister. "Thanks unnie." Jessica smiled back. After awhile their parents came. "She's in room 156A." said Mrs. Jung. 

The Jung family reached your room and they saw some nurses coming out. Krystal notice them and went up to them. "Is there something wrong with ~~~~?" One of the nurses looked at Krystal and said, "She's been crying all day. And it's not good for her health. She's still recovering and the crying isn't helping." Krystal heart sunk after that. My best friend. "Can we go see her?" The nurse nodded her head. The nurses left and Mr. Jung patted Krystal's back. Krystal looked up and stared at her father. "Go ahead. We'll be out here." Krystal nodded her head. She went to the door and before she even opened the door, she heard you crying. A small tear fell from Krystal's eyes. Be strong Krystal. You need to be strong for ~~~~.  Krystal wiped her tears and slowly opened the door.

******

You were still crying. Hearing the news about your family not making it, left a big impact on you. You sat up on your hospital bed. You hugged your knees and buried your face in your thighs. Everything was happening to fast for you. You lost your family. Your only family. You had your aunts, uncles and your cousins, but they all lived overseas. Only your family stayed in Korea. I'm guessing I have to live with my aunts and uncles now. I don't want to leave. My whole life is here. Minhyuk oppa is here. Even Krystal-ah and Minho oppa. You felt more tears fall from your eyes. You couldn't keep track on how much you cried today. The only time you got to see your family was when you were heading to the airport. I didn't even get to say goodbye. You looked at the view outside your window. You remembered the time you and your family went to Jeju Island with the Jung family for a family wedding.

-Flashback-

Both the Lee family and the Jung family were heading to a wedding in Jeju Island. Both the Lees and the Jungs were close friends. Making their children close as well. You and Krystal were holding hands while you headed to the wedding. 

You dressed like this. While Krystal dressed like this.

Both of your parents were talking and Sungmin and Jessica were talking. You looked at Krystal. "Why are you wearing black to a wedding?" Krystal shrugged, "It's the only dress that looked good on me." "You look like you're going to a funeral." Krystal glared at you. You just smiled. You and your family, as well with Krystal's family reached the wedding. The wedding is outdoors on the beach and the altar and aisle was beautiful.

You heard your mother and Krystal's mother squealing and reminiscing about their weddings. You and Krystal laughed. Krystal went to go sit with her family and you went to go sit with your's. You between your mother and brother, while your father sat next to your mother. Your mother held your hands and you looked at her. "I can't wait for your wedding day, sweetie." You laughed, "Omma, I won't be getting married at this time. Minhyuk oppa and I are still young." Sungmin scoffed, "How do you know your going to marry Minhyuk?" You looked at him, "You don't think we're going to get married?" He looked at you and sighed, "I didn't mean like that. I'm just saying, you never know. You and Minhyuk might not last. You might even end up falling for someone else. Maybe someone better." "I doubt that would happen." you said. "How about this. If you and Minhyuk break up and you ended up falling for someone else and you get married to that guy, you owe me." he said. You raised an eyebrow, "That's it? I owe you? Owe you what?" "I'll think of something by then." Sungmin extended his hand, "Deal?" Your mother shook her head, "Sungmin-ah stop it." "Stop what? I'm just stating reality." He looked at you once again, "Deal?" You looked at his hand and you deeply sighed, "Fine! Deal." and you shook his hand. Your father laughed, "Whoever ~~~~ marries is up to her. All I want to do is walk her down the aisle and send her off to the man she loves." Sungmin scrunched up his face, "Ew appa! That was corny!" Your father just laughed. "Hey. Your mother fell for my lines." You and your brother looked at your mother, "You did?!" you both said. Your mother smiled, "It was charming." Sungmin slumped in his seat, "Gross." You nodded your head in agreement. "Either way, ~~~~?" You looked at your mother. "Yeah?" "Me and your father-" you turned to your brother, who sat up straight and said, "And me." you smiled and turn to your mother so she could continue. "And your brother, we'll be happy whoever you married. We will be there sitting there" she pointed to the bride's mother and father seat at front, "watching you. I love you. So much." You felt your eyes getting teary. "I love you too, Omma."You hugged her. Your father and brother watch you and your mother. They both smiled at you. Soon the wedding began. You saw the bride walk down the aisle with her father. You can see the tears from the parents of the bride. The father sadly sent off his daughter to the love of her life. They both did their vows and they kissed. Everyone cheered. Everyone was happy for the newlyweds. You remembered what your mother said. I will marry the one I love. And I will be happy. You smiled. The thoughts of you getting married was flowing in your head. Ever since then, you wanted to get married.

-End of Flashback-

You hugged your knees tight. You felt sad, knowing the day you get married, your family won't be there. Your father won't be able to walk you down the aisle. You felt more tears falling from your eyes. You cried. All you did was cry. You heard the door opened, thinking that was either the doctor or the nurses coming in, you didn't look up. "~~~~?" said the owner of the voice. The voice was so familiar. Krystal? You looked up and saw Krystal standing in front of you. You saw her eyes were slightly red and puffy. Seeing that made more tears fall from your eyes. Tears fall from her eyes. Soon both of you started crying. Krystal ran to you and gave you a hug. You cried in her shoulder while she cried on your's. You guys spent the whole time crying in each others' arms.

After what seemed like forever, you guys separated and looked at each other. Both of your faces were stained with tears and your eyes were red and puffy. In other words, you guys look hideous. Both you and Krystal burst out laughing. Both of you pointed at each other and said, "You look hideous!" You laughed and then you stopped making Krystal stop as well. Krystal looked at you, "I'm sorry." You looked down, "There's no need to be sorry about. What's done is done. You can't turn back time." Krystal slightly smiled. "You're strong. You know that, right?" You just chuckled. You looked up and smiled at Krystal, "Thanks for being here." She nodded her head. Krystal motioned you to scoot over. You did and Krystal laid down right next to you. You laid on your side, while Krystal laid on her side as well. You faced each other. You were wondering why Krystal was here and not in school. "Why are you here, and not at school?" "Well, my best friend was in the hospital and the doctor said her family got into a car accident and only one of them survived. I couldn't go through a day of school without you there." she told you. You smiled. "You're a great friend." She smiled. "Have you heard from Minhyuk oppa?" Krystal shook her head, "Why?" You sighed. "He texted me yesterday saying he wanted to tell me something. So I called him and didn't pick up. He didn't even called back." "Don't worry. He's probably busy." "Maybe." You both stayed quiet. You felt your eyelids getting heavy. You haven't rest all day. You've been crying all day. You closed your eyes and you went to sleep. Krystal notice you were sleeping. She smiled. You've been through too much today. You may feel like your alone now but you're not alone ~~~~. You got me and everyone else. "You're not alone." she whispered. Krystal closed her eyes and fell asleep.

*******

While you and Krystal were in your room. Another family were at the hospital. A boy paced back and forth. He was waiting outside the operation room with his family and friends. "Hyung, will you stop pacing. Everything is going to be fine." said a boy that was feminine looking. The boy looked at him, "Sungjong, my appa is in the operation room. How could I not be pacing right now?" said the boy name, Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo was the heir of Kim Corporation. And just recently his father got a heart attack at work. Myungsoo saw his mother crying. His heart broke when he saw that. He went up to her and sat next to her. His mother looked at him with tears in her eyes. He gave his mother a hug. His mother cried into her son's chest. Everyone became silent. After a while, the doctor came out. Myungsoo noticed him and shook his mother. She looked at him and he pointed to the doctor. She looked at the doctor and went up to him. "Is he alright? Is my husband okay?" she asked worriedly. The doctor looked at her. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes. The doctor smiled, "The surgery was success. He's fine." Mrs. Kim smiled big. Everyone was relieved. "Thank you! Thank so much!" said Myungsoo. "Can we go see him?" said Mrs. Kim. The doctor nodded his head. "Room 156B." Everyone nodded his head. Everyone left to go to his room. On the way they passed your room. Conveniently Myungsoo's father's room was right next to your's. Myungsoo's mother went ahead and went inside the room. The boys waited outside. They saw the Jung family outside your room. "Looks like another family is going through a hard time was well." said Sunggyu. Everyone nodded their heads. Myungsoo was relieved that his father's surgery was a success. Also if his father died from the surgery that means he has to take over the company, and he's just not ready to take over the company just yet. He wants to do some things before he takes over the company. And when he is ready to take over the company, he wants his father to hand him the company not receive it after his death. He'll be ready to take over the company, but now is not the right time. 


Myungsoo appeared! And Infinite! Well just for a little bit.

I'll update tomorrow.

Comment & Subscribe~