Chapter Eleven

Back To You

It's been a little over a month and you were still the same. By same I mean, you were cold and quiet. You didn't talk to anyone, except for Krystal and Minho. Barely though. People would try talking to you but you just ignored them. Even Minhyuk tried talking to you. He wanted you back. You thought when you broke up with him, he would got to Minah. But he didn't. But you still didn't took him back. He put you through so much pain. You couldn't forgive him for that. After awhile people just gave up. They just let you do what you wanted to do. You completely changed into a different person. You were always late to school, your grades dropped, and most importantly your attitude changed. Even Minhyuk gave up. But you always notice him looking at you. You would just glare at him, when he does. You were the 'Loveable Girl' and now your the 'Nobody'. Nobody talked to you or acknowledges you anymore. And you liked it that way.

You were sitting on the chair in your room. Krystal was sitting on your bed. You didn't even acknowledge her existent. You just sat on that chair looking at the window. Krystal coughed, trying to get your attention. You heard it. But ignored it. Krystal tried again. You still ignored it. Krystal was getting slightly annoyed, "~~~~! Can you please look at me?" she said. You sighed and looked at her, "What?" you said coldly. Krystal was already used to your cold attitude. At first she was surprised, but after awhile she got used to it. "I heard there's going to be 7 new kids coming to our school." she told you. "And I should care why?" you asked her. "Because two of them are going to be in our class." Krystal replied. You turned your gaze back to the window, "I don't really care. There's really no point in telling me." you told her. "But all 7 of them are from high class families. And they're coming to a normal school. They should be going to a elite school. Don't you find that weird?" she asked you. You just remained silent. "~~~~? Did you hear me?" she asked. You didn't answer. Krystal sighed. She got off your bed and headed for the door. Before she left, she said something that never left your mind, "You know acting like this isn't going to change anything. I know you went through a lot, I get it. I'm trying to understand. I'm trying to help you, but you're making it so hard ~~~~. Your my best friend ~~~~ and I love you. I don't want you to be like this. I miss the old you. Acting like this, is only going to hurt you more. I miss you." With that she left. You heard the door closed. You felt some tears falling from your eyes. You let the tears fall. You continue to blankly stare at the window with tears falling. I know Krystal. I miss my old self too. But I can't go through that again. This is the only way I can think of, so I won't get hurt. I know my family is disappointed in me. I can feel it. I'm sorry Krystal. I just hope you understand what I'm going through right now.

******

While you were going through hell. Another person was actually happy. Myungsoo was in his room looking at his new uniform. It's not like my other uniform but at least it's decent. It's been over month and finally Myungsoo was switching schools. Him and Infinite were heading to Seoul High School tomorrow. "I'm finally leaving that school." he said to himself. Just yesterday, the school announced the departure for him and his friends. The girls were literally crying and guys just didn't care. Myungsoo still remember what happened.

-Flashback-

It was in the middle of the school day and the principle just announced to the school that Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Hoya, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungjong are leaving the school. After the announcement girls began to shed tears. And guys just remain their calm selves. 

Infinite were in the halls cleaning out their lockers. "So we're actually leaving?" asked Sungyeol. "Yep. It's official were actually leaving." said Sunggyu. "Finally! We're leaving this school!" said Myungsoo. Out all of them Myungsoo, of course, was excited. "Of course you would be excited." said Dongwoo. "Just let him be happy." said Sunggyu. " I hope there's pretty girls there." said Woohyun. Everyone looked at him. "What?" he said. "Stop hyung. Just stop." said Sungjong. "Stop what?" he asked. Hoya through a pencil at him, "Just clean your locker already." Woohyun successfully caught the pencil that Hoya threw, "I'm keeping this." he said whiling placing the pencil in his bag. 

All seven of them continue to clean out their lockers,, when 3 girls came to them. "Oppa, do you really need to leave?" the girl in the center said to Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at her and went back to clean out his locker, ignoring her. "Oppa?" she said pulling on the sleeve of his uniform. Myungsoo ignored her. The girl was getting frustrated, "OPPA!" she shouted. The others stopped whatever they were doing and looked at her. The two other girls tried calming her down, "Jieun-ah. Calm down" Kyungmi said. While the other girl, Nayoung, was patting her back. Jieun threw the two girls a glare. They both stepped back, scared of their 'leader's stare. Jieun turn her gaze towards Myungsoo, "Do you really have to leave?" she asked him. "Yep." he replied. "Well don't go. You're going to a normal school, oppa. A normal school. Those gross normal people will just use you for your money. You belong in our kind of school. With us, with your own species." she said. Myungsoo stopped cleaning out his locker and looked at her, "Are we animals?" he asked her. The others started laughing. "It's not funny oppas." said Jieun. "Um for your information, you're older than me." said Sungjong. "That doesn't matter. What matters is that you and the rest of Infinite are leaving. You can't leave. You would break many girl's heart, if you leave." she stated. Myungsoo just stared at her. Jieun was getting uncomfortable. Any girl would feel flattered that Kim Myungsoo was staring at them, but this stare was intimating. "You are not implied to tell me if I should stay or not. I'm leaving this damn school and that's final. You girls are just some snobs that only care about their looks. I hate girls that are like that. Nothing you do or any girl in this school would make me or them changed our minds." he sternly said. Jieun just stood there, stunned at what he said. Myungsoo walked away from her. Kyungmi and Nayoung went towards her. Jieun felt tears coming. She was embarrassed and furious. "Let's go." said Myungsoo to the others. The others nodded their heads and they headed out. On the way out they heard Jieun shouting at them, "You will regret leaving, Kim Myungsoo! You and the rest of Infinite!"

Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite ignored her and left the school. They were leaving the school early to prepare their big day.

-End of Flashback-

Yang Jieun, you are one crazy girl. He sat on his bed and he suddenly thought of you. "I wonder what school you go to." he said to himself. You were constantly on his mind, after realizing he was in love with you. "I hope you go to Seoul High." It was getting late and he had a big day tomorrow. He went under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

******

The next day, both you and Myungsoo got ready for school. 

Mrs. Jung told you to get ready on time this time. You were constantly arriving to school late and Mrs. Jung didn't want you to get in trouble. Plus she was getting tired of it. You were downstairs sitting on the couch. You waiting for Krystal to be done getting ready. You felt the couch move. You looked at your side and you saw Jessica sitting down. "Hey." she said. "Hi." you replied. There was and awkward silence. You never saw Jessica as much. She was either at the university or with Jay planning for their wedding. "Are you still being like this?" she asked you. You didn't answer the question. Jessica sighed. "I love you ~~~~. I treat you like my own sister as well. And seeing you like this is killing me. I hope this doesn't keep up." she left into the kitchen after what she said. After while Krystal came down, "Let's go." Both of you headed out the door and you were off to school.

Myungsoo was putting on his new uniform. He looked at himself in the mirror. He smiled. He heard a knock on his door, "Come in!" he said. The door opened and his father came in. Myungsoo's father was released from the hospital several weeks ago and he was doing fine, but he still needed time to rest. "Appa? What are you doing here? I that you were going back to work today?" Myungsoo asked his father. "I was, but your mother told me to rest and that she would to the work at the company." Mr. Kim told him. Myungsoo nodded his head. Myungsoo grabbed his backpack, "I need to go to school, appa." he told his father. "Okay. You switch schools didn't you?" Mr. Kim asked his son. "Yeah." he replied. "Why?" he asked Myungsoo. "It's a long story." Mr. Kim nodded his head, "Understandable." Myungsoo and his father went downstairs. "I'll be leaving, appa." Myungsoo said. "Okay. Have fun." he smiled. Myungsoo smiled back. He bid his father farewell and left the mansion. He got in his car and headed off to Seoul High.

When you and Krystal got to school. Nobody greeted you, like before. They just ignored you. You didn't mind. You liked it. You walked ahead of Krystal, leaving her behind. "You heading to class first?" Krystal asked you. You didn't answer her, you just kept walking. Minho was coming down the halls and saw you coming towards him, he waved to you, "Hey ~~~~." You kept walking and totally ignored him. Minho slowly placed his hand down, "Okay." He went up to Krystal, "She's still like that?" Krystal nodded her head and looked down. Minho gave her a hug, "Hey, it's going to be okay. She'll go back to her old self." She sighed. "I hope so."

Myungsoo parked his car in the parking lot and went the gate of the school. He saw his friends dressed in their new uniforms, waiting for him. "Hey." he said to them. They looked at him, "Hey." "I love the uniform! Don't you guys like it?" asked Sungjong while they were walking inside the school. "Yeah. I like it. It's different from our old uniform. It's not too preppy." said Hoya. They agreed. The boys all took their first step in their new school. They heard squeals coming from the girls. They heard them talking about them. "Are those the new boys?" "Omo! Look at them! They're so good looking!" "But they're rich. Why are they here?" "Does it matter? They're here! They just made my day better!" There were a lot of comments about them being handsome. The girls continue to squeal their heads off. While the guys just stared at them out of jealously. "Do you guys know your schedule?" asked Sunggyu. They nodded your head. "I have Mrs. Choi. Hm." said Woohyun. He didn't know where the classroom was, so he stopped a random girl. The girl looked at him and was completely charmed by his good looks. "Um excuse me Miss? I'm new here and I don't know where Mrs. Choi's room is. Can you show me?" said Woohyun while giving her his signature smile. The girl blush, "I actually have that class. I'll show you if you want." she said. Woohyun smiled, "Well I would be honored." The girl blush even more and showed him the way to the classroom. Woohyun turned around to face his friends, "I will see you guys later. I'm already loving this school." And then he left. "I guess we should go too." said Dongwoo. They nodded their heads. They all separated to found their classes. Myungsoo and Sungyeol went to go find their classroom.

You were in your seat, looking out the window. You've been doing that a lot. You would always dazed out the window. You don't know why but the open sky was peaceful for you. You took many pictures of it. You also did a lot of that. It was the only peaceful thing in your life right now. You heard the students coming in. But your gaze remain on the window. You heard Mr. Kang talking, "Okay class. You probably heard that our school have 7 new transfer students and yes we have 2 of them in our class. I would like to introduced them." You heard the girls squealing like crazy. You didn't really care and just continue to look out the window.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol entered the classroom and heard the girls squeal. "Please introduced yourselves." said Mr. Kang. Myungsoo motioned Sungyeol to go first. "Hello! I'm Lee Sungyeol. I hope we could be good be great friends." he said whiling smiling. The girls squealed. You were getting slightly annoyed. "Hello. I'm Kim Myungsoo." said Myungsoo. The girls squealed as well but louder. Kim Myungsoo? Why does that sound familiar? Mr. Kang tired calming the girls, "Okay settle down." He pointed to Sungyeol, "Mr. Lee you could sit next to Han Minhee. Minhee-shi please raise your hand." Minhee raised her hand. Sungyeol smiled and went to her and sat down next to her. "Hi." he said to her. Minhee blushed. "And you Mr. Kim could sit next to Ms. Lee. ~~~~-shi please raise your hand." said Mr. Kang. ~~~~? Could it be her? You didn't raised your hand. "Ms. Lee, please raise your hand." said Mr. Kang. You still didn't raise your hand. All eyes were on you. Krystal sighed. As well with Mr. Kang. "Just sit next to her in the back, Myungsoo-shi." he told Myungsoo. Myungsoo nodded his head and went to the back. He sat down next you. You heard the chair screeched when it moved, you turned your head and faced Myungsoo. Myungsoo was surprised when he saw you. ~~~~?


YAY!! You and Myungsoo finally met!

More things to come.

I'll update tomorrow. I'll probably be updating more since I'm on mid-winter break. I don't know if you guys have mid-winter break or winter break or something, but we have it here in Washington.

I actually reached over 20 subscribers! I'm so happy! I love you all! I'm going to cry of joy! :)