Chapter Six

Back To You

After a couple of days, you were still in the hospital. Your wound on your head was healing. In a few days you were able to go home, but where. The doctor gave you some medication. The medicine was pretty strong, making you sleep pretty well. Krystal would usually come stop by afterschool. She always kept you company. You always felt lonely in your room. Krystal often came with Minho. You were hoping Minhyuk would come but he never did. You were getting worried. You tried calling him but he never picked up. You just promised yourself that nothing was wrong and that he was just really busy.

You were sitting on your bed, doing nothing. You stared at the opened sky through the window. I miss you guys. Do you miss me? You didn't want to cry again but the tears kept coming. You tried to get over the pain but it kept coming. You were alone and it killed you. You decided to take a small nap. You lied back down on your bed and faced the window. You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

-Your Dream-

You were surrounded by pure darkness. You saw nothing in sight and you got scared. You tried calling for help but nobody replied. You felt alone and scared. You looked down and felt tears fall down your cheeks. "~~~~?" Your head snapped up. You recognized that voice. You felt even more tears fall down. "Omma?" you croaked. You saw something coming out of the darkness. Your eyes widen when that 'something' was your mother. You covered your mouth preventing sounds coming out. Tears were pouring from your eyes, "Omma!' You ran to her. Your mother embraced you and you cried into her chest. "Omma." you cried. Your mother started teary up. "Shh. Omma is here." You hugged her so tight. You felt warm and safe in her arms. You wanted it to last. Your mother gently took your arms off her. You were confused by her actions, "Omma?" Your mother smiled. She wiped the tears coming from your eyes. She cupped your face with both her hands. "I love you ~~~~-ah. Appa, Sungmin, and I loves you. And we're sorry." She looked down. You were confused, "Sorry for what?" Your mother looked up and tears were falling, "We're sorry for leaving you. We left you alone." You shook your head, "No. Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. It was nobody's fault." There was silence. Your mother spoked up, "Be happy. Don't let our deaths make you feel bad. We may left you, but you have a lot of people that cares about you. Remember that." You nodded your head, "I will." "We may not be with you physically but mentally we are here with you. I love you sweetie." With that she kissed your forehead and disappeared in the darkness. You didn't want her to leave and ran after her, "Omma! No! Come back!" you cried.

End of dream

You shot up from your dream. Your heart monitor was beeping like crazy. Your heart was racing. Your face felt sticky. Dried sweat was on your forehead and tears were dried on your cheek. "I love you, too." you whispered. You looked around the room and saw you were alone. I guess Krystal's still at school. You notice something on the table. It was a vase of daffodils. You got out from your bed and went towards the flowers. You picked up the vase and smelled the daffodils. There so pretty. I wonder who left them. You notice a card attached to it. You took the card and read it:

Dear ~~~~,

You may not know me. Well I also don't know you. But I've been coming to the hospital because of my father and I notice some nurses coming in and out from your room. I've heard you been through a lot, with your family not making it in the car accident. I'm not a stalker, if that's what your thinking. Basically what I'm trying to say is that, be happy. You may have lost your family but it's not the end of the world. You have a lot of people that cares for you. You don't want your family to worry, do you? I'm guessing your wondering why I chosen daffodils. Well the lady at the gift shop in the hospital told me, daffodils means happiness and joy. Be happy. You're not alone.

Love,

KIm Myungsoo

You felt touch by this Myungsoo guy. You may not know him but he did notice how you were feeling. You smiled. "This Myungsoo guy is right. I should be happy. I'm not alone. Even omma told me to be happy. I won't worry them." you said. You looked at the daffodils and smiled. "Thank you Myungsoo."

While you were in your room, a boy was outside your room leaning against the door overhearing you talk. The boy smiled. "Your welcome. ~~~~."

*****

A/N:This is happening before you were taking that small nap and during you were taking that nap.

Myungsoo's POV

School was finally over. I really hate my school. It's not that I hate going to school, I love going to school. I'm the top in my school. It's just the people that go there, I hate. I got to a elite school for the rich. My friends and I go to the same school. They also hate the school as much as I do. The people that go to our school are stuck up, snobby, bratty, annoying and just plain rude. I need to tell my mother I can't take this school anymore. 

I was walking out the gates of the school with the others in Infinite. We call our group Infinite because we've been friends since we were little and we will still be friends when we grow old, making our friendship Infinite. They were joking around and bullying the maknae. I smiled at the sight of that. I was happy I had great friends like them. With my father being in the hospital right now, I need their craziness. Until my happiness got ruin when some random girl at my school clung to my arm. "Oppa!" she said in her annoying pitched voice. I didn't even look at her, "Let go." I coldly told her. She pouted. God! If she wasn't girl, I would have punch her by now. I yanked my arm out from her grasp and walked away from her. I walked up to the guys who were waiting for me. But she came again and clung to my arm. Again! I yanked my arm out from her grasp once again. But this time she fell. She frowned and was rubbing her bottom, "Oppa! Why are you being like this?" I glared at her. She shrunk under my stare. "I don't like you. So leave me alone!" I spatted in her face. She looked like she was going to cry. I don't do girls that cry. I can't take it. I quickly turned away and walked away. I can hear her shouting my name but I ignored it. When I reach the guys they looked at me. "Girl issues?" said Dongwoo hyung. I nodded my head. Sunggyu hyung patted my back and said, "Let's get out of here." I nodded my head and we all headed out. We went to the parking lot to our cars. We all know how to drive. Sungjong is still learning. We reached our cars. "Sungjong, you're riding with me, right?" Sungyeol hyung asked him. Sungjong nodded his head, "Yeah." Sungjong got into Sungyeol's car and they bid us farewell and they left. Soon the others left leaving me with Sunggyu hyung. Sunggyu hyung looked at me, "Are you heading to the hospital?" I nodded my head, "Yeah." Sunggyu nodded his head. He said goodbye to me and left. Leaving only me. I got into my car. I drove home first to change out of my uniform. After 7-9 minutes I finally reached my mansion. I parked my car and went inside. It was quiet. All the maids and butlers were out on their vacations. I headed to my room to changed out of my uniform. My family and I live in this big mansion but only 3 people are living in here. I reached my room and i went to change into comfortable clothes. After changing I left the mansion and headed off to the hospital. 

After reaching the hospital, I headed to my father's room. My mother won't be able to visit him today. She's taking over the company for a little awhile until my father feels better.  I was in the hallway of my father's room. But I stopped by that girl's room. I remember on the day my father got his heart attack, she woke up screaming. Jessica noona told us what happened to her. And I thought I had it worst. She must feel really bad right now. Maybe I should get her something. Before I went to my father's room, I wanted to get her something. I went to the gift shop at the hospital and I decided to her some flowers. But what? I was looking through all the flowers but I didn't know what to choose. The lady working at the shop must have notice me struggling, she came up to me, "Are you thinking of buying some flowers?" I turned to her, "Yeah but I don't know what." "It depends on what the occasion is." she said. "Well a friend is going through a hard time and I need something to cheer her up." The lady smiled and pointed to the daffodils, "Get these then. They mean happiness." I smiled, "I'll get them then." She took several daffodils and was about to put it in a bouquet but I stopped her, "Can you put it in a vase instead?" She smiled and nodded her head. She placed it in a vase with water and paid for it. I was walking out the shop when she called out, "I hope you make that friend happy." I smiled, "I hope so too." With that I left. I went to her room and I slowly opened the door. I notice she was sleeping. I went inside and placed the daffodils on the table. I decided to write her a letter. I didn't know her name so I looked through some of the cards that were stacked on the table. I looked through them and I found her name. ~~~~. What a nice name.

I was finishing the letter, when I heard her mumbling something. I walked to the side of her bed and I listen to what she was saying. "Omma." she said. She must be dreaming about her mother. I saw tears falling down her cheeks. I seriously don't know what to do when a girl cries. A lot of tears were falling and sweat was also falling from her forehead. I saw some tissues on the table. I took them and I dabbed the tissues on her forehead, while I wiped her tears away with my thumb. I smiled. She's really pretty. I threw away the tissues and I left the room. After closing the door, I leaned against the door. My heart was beating fast. I clenched it. What does this all mean? Am I in love her? But I don't even know her? Maybe it's just the fact I saw her crying and it freaked me out. Yeah that's it. I was about to leave, when I heard her talking. I guess she's awake. I listen to every word she said. Then I heard her say, "Thank you Myungsoo." I smiled and said, "Your welcome ~~~~."

End of Myungsoo's POV


I hope you like this chapter.

You and Myungsoo haven't officially met. That would be later in the story. He only saw you sleeping and crying.

But I wonder where's Minhyuk though. That would be revealed soon.

Comment & Subscribe~