Chapter Twenty Three-The Birthday Party

Back To You

After the tiring day shopping with Sungjong's mom and Krystal, it was time for the party. Mrs. Lee bought you and Krystal a lot of clothes. She stated  that, she wanted to do this with her daughter but ended up with Sungjong. Well at least you knew why Sungjong was like this. It was her birthday present to you and an early birthday present for Krystal.

It was 8pm. The party had already started but you were still in the room. You were already done but you stayed in the room. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You wore an elegant ball gown, that Sungjong's mom bought you. It was really beautiful. This party was originally for Sungjong. But being his nice self, he wanted to spend it with you. You sighed. Why am I here? This party is not for me. It's for Sungjong. It's his party, not mine. You sat down on the chair in the room. You heard a knock on the door. "Come in." you said. The door open, showing Krystal in the ball gown, that Sungjong's mom bought her. "Are you ready?" she asked you. "I guess." you mumbled. She went up to you and patted your shoulder, "What's wrong?" She asked. You sighed. "This party isn't for me. It's for Sungjong." "This party is for both of you. Not just Sungjong." she said. "But I won't know anyone there. This is a mistake." You looked down. "Come on, ~~~~. It'll be fine. Mr & Mrs. Lee said it was okay. Which means it's probably okay with the guests." "Yeah. Probably." You stated. Krystal sighed. "Please ~~~~. Everyone is waiting. I know this may feel different. I get it. But some change is good. I'll be in the foyer." With that Krystal put on her mask and left the room, leaving you alone. You sat there for a little while staring into space. You noticed something shining on the table. You got up and went to it. You saw a necklace that your mother have got you for your 13th birthday. You remembered why she got you a cresent moon. When you were little, your mother would bring you out for a walk at night to look at the stars. You told her you loved the moon. You loved how bright and beautiful it was. You never took it off. You remembered you lost it several months ago. You were a mess at that time and you couldn't keep track of where your things were. You saw a note near it. You read it:

Dear ~~~~,

I found this like a week ago. It was mix with your old stuff. I know how much this is to you. You might be wondering why I didn't give it to you, well I didn't because I wanted to give it to you on a special day. I know this is different but things are suppose to change. Sungjong-ah wanted to have a party with you. We all care about you, ~~~~. One of us, maybe more. I love you, ~~~~. Happy Birthday.

Love,

Krystal

You felt the tears falling from your eyes. You brushed them away. No more. It's my birthday, as well as Sungjong. I'm turning 19. I need to be independant now. You placed the necklace around your neck. You re-did your makeup, you grabbed the mask that you were supposed to wear, and wore it. You took a final look in the mirror. You smiled. Time to forget the past.

-

A lot of people were in the foyer. Waiting for your arrival. Krystal stood there, worried. She'll come. Krystal jumped when a hand was on her shoulder. She turn to see it was and saw seven dashing young men wearing suits and a mask. "Where's ~~~~? People are asking where she is." said the man. Krystal looked at them weirdly. "Who are you?" she asked. The guys looked at each other and took off their mask, revealing who they were. Krystal gaped at them, "Oppas? Sungjong-ah?" They nodded their heads.

(A/N:Here are the mask each member are wearing.)

Sunggyu- Mask  

Dongwoo- Mask

Woohyun- Mask

Hoya- Mask

Sungyeol- Mask

Myungsoo- Mask

Sungjong- Mask

"I didn't recognize you guys, I'm sorry." "It's okay." said Sunggyu. "Where's noona?" asked Sungjong. Krystal sighed, "Probably in her room." "Why?" asked Hoya. "She doesn't accept the party. It feels different to her and she thinks this party is for you, Sungjong-ah." "But it's for both of us, not just for me." said Sungjong, sadly. "I told her that but I don't know if she listened." said Krystal. "Oppas!!" The guys and Krystal turn their heads and saw three girls. Infinite groaned. Krystal looked at them, "You know them?" "Sadly yes." said Dongwoo. "They go to our old school. They're supposedly the 'head' out of the girls. They're really annoying. Especially the lead girl, Yang Jieun. She's obsessed with Myungsoo." said Sungyeol. Myungsoo groaned. "That ." Krystal said. "You have no idea." said Myungsoo. Jieun came and clung to Myungsoo's arm. He looked at her and took her hands off him. "Go away." Myungsoo coldly said. Jieun pouted, "Oppa, I already forgave you about leaving. Now it's Sungjong oppa's birthday." she said. "You're older than me!" said Sungjong. She ignored him. Jieun noticed Krystal. She glared at her, "Who the hell are you?" Krystal stared at her, "I'm their friend from their new school. Jung Krystal." "Oh so you're poor?" she said. Krystal was shocked at what she said. Jieun smirked. "You have no right to say that!" said Myungsoo. "Well she is oppa." said Jieun. Krystal looked at her in disbelief. "Noona it's okay." said Sungjong. "No it's not." said Krystal. She faced Jieun, "You think you're all that, huh? News flash darling, you're not. You're just another fake wanting attention. So you put up  with the act. I'm sick of girls like you. I have enough of it at my school and I don't want to hear it from a like you." Krystal said, glaring at her. Jieun was shocked. She open but closed it again. Krystal smirked, "Got nothing to say?" Jieun glared at her and stormed off with her 'minions' tailing behind her. "Wow. You and ~~~~ are scary people." said Woohyun. Krystal laughed. "Why are they even invited?" Krystal asked. "I have know idea. My parents invited some of the students that go to our old school. My parents are friends with some of the parents so I guess that's why." said Sungjong. Krystal nodded her head. "Hey Sungjong, where's your friend? Is she here yet?" All eight of them saw six other boys coming towards them. Young and dashing. Wearing masks and suits. They took off their masks, revealing their faces. "Oh? Chunji. I don't know. She's in her room right now, I don't know if she's coming down." said Sungjong. Krystal looked at them. The boy named Chunji looked at her and  smiled. "I'm Lee Chanhee. But I prefer Chunji." he said. "These are my friends, Bang Minsoo, Lee Byunghun but he goes by L.Joe, Ahn Daniel, Yoo Changhyun but goes by Ricky and lastly our maknae Choi Jonghyun but call him Changjo." he said pointing to the other five guys. They smiled. Krystal smiled back, "I'm Jung Krystal." Chunji smiled. "Noona, Chunji's my cousin." said Sungjong. "Noona? Huh. I guess I get to call you noona as well." said Chunji. "I'm older than you?" Krystal asked him. "I'm the same age as Sungjong." Krystal nodded her head. "So is your friend coming?" asked Ricky "I hav-" Krystal was cut off when the announcer started talking. "Now introducing the last guest, mistress Lee ~~~~."

-

You took your step on the foyer. All eyes were on you. You were getting slightly uneasy with the amount of stares you were getting. You looked like a true princess. Everyone was in awe on how gorgeous you looked. Boys stared at you, like some kind of prize, and girls stared at you, in envy. You saw Krystal. You smiled at her and she smiled back. You walked to her. It was pretty hard to walk in the gown. "You came." Krystal said. "Of course." you said. You notice the guys and some new faces looking at you. "Uh...Hi?" Sungjong shook his head and smiled at you, "You look really pretty, noona!" Woohyun went up to you and placed his arm around you. "And looking hot." he said, winking at you. You rolled your eyes and took his arm off at you. "Woohyun hyung, we agreed you wouldn't flirt this whole trip. So I suggest you stop. NOW." said Myungsoo. "Fine. Keep your balls in your pants." Myungsoo was about to punch him, but you grabbed his hand. He looked at you. "He's not even worth it." you told him. "So this is the lovely ~~~~." You turn to the guy that said that. You didn't know who he was. "I'm Lee Chanhee, but I go by Chunji. I'm Sungjong's cousin." You nodded your head. He intorduced his friends to you. And they seem really nice.

Music started playing. Sungjong's mother went up to him and pulled him to the dance floor. Sunjong's father went up to you. He held out his hand. You looked at his hand and them at thim. He chuckled, "It would be nice that you'll take my hand." "Oh." You took his hand and brought you to the dance floor. You danced with Mr. Lee. "We have a tradition in the Lee family. The birthday boy or girl will have the first dance with his or her mother or father. And since you have the same birthday as Sungjong and you're friends with him, you're considered family." You smiled. "Thank you." "Sungjong also told me what happened to your family. I understand." You stared at him. "How do you understand? Nobody does." You looked down. Mr. Lee gently grabbed your chin, making you face him. "I may not understand losing both parents but I do understand losing someone that I love." "You lost someone?" He nodded his head, "When I was a teenager, my brother and I lost our mother. She died of cancer." "I'm sorry." He smiled, "It's all in the past now. I miss her but I need to get over it." You sighed. "I don't know if I ever will." "You will. Eventually." You showed him a small smile. After awhile, you and Mr. Lee stopped dancing. He then handed you off to Sungjong. He smiled at you and took your hand. "I'm glad I get to dance with you first." he said. You laughed, "Technically your dad was the first one." Sungjong blew a raspberry. You pinched his cheek. "Noona!" he whined. You smiled.

You and Sungjong continued to dance when, both you and Sungjong got tapped on the shoulder. You saw Sunggyu smiling at you and you saw Krystal smiling at Sungjong. "I guess, our time is done." he pouted. You smiled, "Maybe next time. Now go dance with Krystal." He smiled and took Krystal's hand. Krystal smiled at you. You took Sunggyu's hand. He smiled at you and twirled you around. You laughed. "You know Myungsoo is jealous right now." Sunggyu said. You looked at him, confused. "What do you mean, jealous?" You asked him. He smiled. "Oh nothing~" He twirled you around again, dipped you. You stared at him, in astonishment. "Wow! Pretty smooth." Sunggyu laughed. "My parents are pretty strict with me learning ballroom dancing. So I learned it my whole life. But the only 'smooth' person in our group is Hoya." "Really?" He nodded his head. "When you have your turn with him, you'll see." "I'm going to dance with all of you?" You said, confused. He nodded his head. You groaned. "It's not that bad." He chuckled. "Hey, I'm wearing heels. And they're killing me." He smiled. "Don't worry, kiddo." You immediately stopped. Sunggyu looked at you, worried. "Are you okay?" "It's just, the word 'kiddo' reminds me of my brother." You looked down. "I'm sorry if I brought back bad memories." Sunggyu said. You looked at him and shook your head, "No. You didn't. I just miss being called that." He smiled. "Then I'll call you kiddo." You smiled back. "You remind me of my brother, so much." You confessed. "I'll take that as an compliment." He twirled you around but let go of your hand. You bumped into someone's chest. "Be careful, little girl." You looked up and saw Dongwoo smiling down at you. You looked back at Sunggyu. You saw him dancing with an middle age women. You looked at Dongwoo. You and him twirled around. "This is fun." he said. "Us twirling around? Sure." you said, with a hint of sarcasm. He looked at you and smiled big. You couldn't help but smile back. "That's probably the first time I actually made you smile." Dongwoo proudly said. You laughed. "And laugh." he added. You rolled your eyes.

After your dance with Dongwoo, it was time for the flirt himself, Nam Woohyun. You put on your pokerface while you danced with him. He pouted. "Can you at least smile? You smiled to the others." You just stared at him. "Can you talk as well? It's pretty awkward right now." You didn't say anything but stare at him. He sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I upset you in any way. I guess we sort of started on the wrong foot. I may seem like a flirty playboy, but I'm not like that all the time. I can atually behave. I guess you hate me. So I'm sorry." Woohyun confessed. You stared at his face. You then burst out laughing. He looked at you funny. The hand that was on his shoulder, went to your mouth. You covered your mouth to prevent you from laughing. "Why are you laughing?" he asked you. You open your mouth to answer, but Woohyun cut you off, "Who am I kidding? You won't even talk to me. You won't tell me. You really do hate me. You're even laughing at me." he whined. You rolled your eyes, "Will you be quiet? I'm trying to answer your question." Woohyun stopped talking and looked at you. "You talked?" "Yes I talked. Now be quiet." Woohyun instantly shut his mouth. "I laughed, because you honestly think I hate you." He opened his mouth to talk but you stared at him with your eyes saying, 'Interrupt me again, I'll swear something bad will happen.' he closed his mouth again. You continued, "I admit that I was upset. I mean you continue to flirt with many girls and don't seem to mind who sees or gets hurt. It just reminded me of Minhyuk in a way. But I know you're nothing like him. And I do know you can behave. And you think I don't consider you as a friend, I actually do. I don't hate you Woohyun." You said. "I think I'm going to cry." He said, wiping the imaginary tears. You rolled your eyes. Woohyun smiled, "But thanks ~~~~. It's really nice to actually hear you say that." He gave you a hug, which surprised you. But you hugged back. Let her ing go, Nam Woohyun. You're being too close. Myungsoo glared at Woohyun. Woohyun felt the stares from Myungsoo. He rolled his eyes. Chill your balls, Myungsoo. God! I'm not going to steal your girl. Woohyun parted away from you and handed you off to Hoya, who was standing right next to you guys. Woohyun smiled at you and you smiled back. Woohyun went up to Hoya and whispered in his ear, "Be careful. I think our dear Myungsoo is getting a little jealous." Hoya chuckled. They both looked at Myungsoo, who was giving them a deadly glare. "I'll be careful." said Hoya. Woohyun left you and Hoya and went to Myungsoo.

-

"Hello Myungsoo-ah~" Woohyun said. Myungsoo looked up and glared at his hyung. "You were being too close." said Myungsoo, in a low voice. Woohyun rolled his eyes and took a drink from a waitor that passed by. "Will you calmed down. It was just a hug." Woohyun said, taking a sip of his drink. "She doesn't even talk to you." Woohyun looked at him and smiled. "Oh on the contrary, my dear dongsaeng. We actually discussed our issues and we are okay. So I think you'll be hearing me talking to ~~~~ for now on." Myungsoo stared at him. Woohyun pinched his cheek, "Don't be jealous Myunggie~" "Stop." Woohyun continued to abuse Myungsoo's cheek. Even moving it side by side. "It's not as chubby as Sungyeol-ah's but it's decent." Myungsoo looked around if the close was clear, with his eyes. When it was clear, he punched Woohyun in the stomach. Woohyun groaned. He clutch his stomach. "I told you to stop, didn't I?" Myungsoo said, stuffing his hands in his dress pants, with a blank face. Woohyun glared at him. "Hyung? Why are you holding on to your stomach?" asked Sungjong, that joined their conversation. Myungsoo looked at Woohyun. His eyes were basically telling him, 'Tell him and I swear your stomach won't be the only thing in pain.' Woohyun shivered at his dongsaeng's stare. "I-I just have a bad stomach, that's all." Woohyun showed him a small smile. "Oh. Okay. Be careful, hyung. I don't wan you getting sick on my and noona's birthday." said Sungjong. "I won't. Don't worry." Sungjong nodded his head and left to greet his guests. After Sungjong left, Woohyun glared at Myungsoo. "You bastard!" he hissed. "I told you to stop and you didn't. I had to do something." Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes. "I know that wasn't the only reason why." Myungsoo smirked. He went close to Woohyun's face, "Don't touch her." he said, in a threatening voice. Woohyun tsked him, "So protective, even though she's not your's." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. He took Woohyun's drink, that was still in his hand.

-

While Myungsoo and Woohyun was having their 'pleasant' conversation, you were dancing with Hoya. You and Hoya didn't say much to each other. It was complete silence between the both of you. The only thing that was being heard, was the music and the chattering old people. After all the dancing you had, your feet started to hurt. "Ow." Hoya stopped dancing and looked at you. "Are you okay?" You looked at him, "My feet hurt for the amount of dancing I've doing." You wanted to rub it but the gown you were wearing was making it very hard too. Hoya looked at you with pity. Poor girl. She's been dancing non-stop. And on her birthday. Hoya thought of plan that could probably ease your pain in your feet. I have a plan. I just hope Myungsoo won't see. "Step on my feet." Hoya said. You looked at him, confused. "Why?" "You said your feet hurt, right?" You nodded your head. "Then step on my feet. I'll just do all the work. You'll just relax." You slightly smiled. It was nice, how sweet he was being. You guys don't talk much, well you don't talk much. But it was sweet. You stepped on his feet. "Won't your feet get hurt? Since I am stepping on them." you asked him. He shook his head, "I'll be fine. I can handle it. Don't worry. Just relax. You've been dancing way too much." You groan. "You have no idea. Can I stop?" Hoya chuckled, "I don't think you can." You groaned even more. Hoya twirled you and him around. He then dipped you. While your head was hanging down, you saw Myungsoo. He caught your gaze and winked at you. You stuck your tongue at him. You saw him laugh. Hoya brought you back up, making you face him. "Sunggyu said your pretty 'smooth' with your moves." You told him. "Did he now?" You nodded your head, "I want you to show me." "Will your feet be okay with that?" he joked. You laugh, "Yes, they will." "Okay." Myungsoo is so going to kill me, once he sees this. You got off Hoya's feet, but once you did, Hoya pulled you in. Close. Your chest was against his chest. Your faces were an inch away. Your eyes widen. Hoya chuckled at your expression. He held on to both your hands and pulled out. He twirled you twice and dipped you. He brought you up and pulled out. He twirled you in, making your back against his chest. He twirled you out and back in and dipping you again. You stared at him. "Wow!" Hoya smiled. He brought you back up, "Thank you." he said, "I think it's time for Sungyeol now." You saw Sungyeol heading your way. "I'll talk to you later, ~~~~. Maybe, if I'm alive." Hoya gave you smile and left. You stared at his back, confused on his last statement. If I'm alive? What in the hell does he mean by that? You shrugged it off.

You got twirled by Sungyeol so many times. You stopped him. "Will you stop twirling me? I'm getting dizzy." Sungyeol pouted, "Aw come on! It's fun to twirl around!" "To you, maybe. To me, not so much." You stated. Sungyeol sighed, in disappointment. "Fine." You and Sungyeol danced, and this time without the so many twirlings. "Don't worry. After one more dance, you can rest." Sungyeol told you. "One more dance? Just one more dance and I'm done?" You asked him. He nodded his head. "Hoya hyung told me to go easy on you because your feet hurts." "And yet, you're twirling me around like a mad man?" He nodded his head, while having that huge smile on his face. "Yep!" You stared at him, "Why?!" "I just wanted to see, how long you could put up with it." You growled. "You crazy choding." You grumbled.

Finally you were done dancing with Sungyeol. I swear, if I get a chance, I'll kill him. You sighed. Your feet were still in pain. But you had to endure the pain. "I hope you can have one more dance." You turn around and saw Myungsoo smiling at you. Your hear fluttered when you saw that smile. "I don't have a choice." Myungsoo took your hand, "Not the answer I was looking for, but since it's your birthday, I'll let it slide." He pulled you in. His hand went to your waist, while your hand landed on his shoulder. You and Myungsoo swayed to the music. "I have your birthday present. Meet me, later. After the party is done." Myungsoo told you. You nodded your head. You felt really comfortable. You just wanted to lay your head on his shoulder, but there were people in the room, so that couldn't really work. While you were dancing, you saw a girl, glaring at you. You furrowed your eyes. Why the hell is she glaring at me? I didn't do anything to her. Myungsoo saw you looking somewhere. He looked at where you were staring and groaned. You looked at him, "What's wrong?" He sighed in frustration. "Just don't pay any attention to her." "Why? Do you know her?" There was a hint of jealousy in your voice. You noticed that. I hope he didn't notice. Lucky for you, Myungsoo didn't notice. "Remember I told you about my first kiss?" he asked you. You nodded your head, "Yeah. You lost your first kiss to your stalker." You bit your bottom lip, preventing yourself from laughing. "Well, meet Ms. Stalker herself, Yang Jieun." You released your bottom lip. "Oh." You took at glance at her and saw her still glaring at you. You looked at Myungsoo again, "I think she's jealous." Myungsoo pulled you in closer, "Who gives a damn. I don't like her. She's just an annoying brat that wants attention." You laughed. Myungsoo smiled at your laugh. So beautiful. He twirled you around.

-

Krystal sighed, "Look at them. They look so happy!" She squealed at the sight of you dancing with Myungsoo, having fun. "I know! It was a good thing that we went in order by age, after I danced with her of course." said Sungjong. "What are you two squealing about?" said Sunggyu, coming from who's knows where. "~~~~ and Myungsoo." said Krystal and Sungjong. "Oh." Sunggyu looked at you and Myungsoo. He smiled. "Our Ice Prince is melting." Sunggyu said, like a proud father. "It's more like ~~~~'s melting." Krystal smiled. Sungjong and Sunggyu looked at her. "You seem proud." said Sunggyu. "I am. Soon ~~~~ will realize her feelings and her and Myungsoo will get together and live happily ever after!" Krystal said, smiling. "You watch way too many chick flicks, noona." said Sungjong. "Oh and you don't Sungjong-ah?" asked Sunggyu. Krystal laughed. Sungjong glared at him, "Shut up, hyung!"

-

After your dance with Myungsoo, you took a break. Well tried too. People you didn't know, came up to you. Asked you questions, that were surprising, personal, and just plain weird. You were getting over-whelmed with the amount of questions these people were throwing at you. I was supposed to take a damn rest. Sigh. Please stop. "Okay. I think she's had a enough of your questions. Let the girl rest." The crowd of people left, mumbling some stuff. You saw Chunji coming towards you. "Thank you." You said. He smiled, "You're welcome. I could tell you wanted them to leave." "Was it that obvious?" He nodded your head. "Come on. They're blowing out the birthday cake." Chunji guided you to a room. In the room, you saw Krystal, Sungjong , his parents and the others and some other people. And in the middle of the room was a birthday cake. It was beautiful. It had a lot of different designs and colors. Plus it was huge. Different from your other birthday cakes. There was only one cake, but it had two different numbers. '17' for Sungjong. And '19' for you. 

Sungjong smiled at you and took your hand. "Happy Birthday, noona." You smiled back, "Happy Birthday to you too, Sungjong-ah." Sungjong's father lit the candles. Someone turn off the lights. The only light source was coming from the candles. Soon everyone started singing, "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear ~~~~ and Sungjong! Happy Birthday to you!" You and Sungjong made a wish and blew the out the candles. Everyone cheered. The lights went back on and Sungjong's mother slice the cake. While everyone was eating, you slipped out of the crowd. You went outside for some fresh air. You walked to a garden. You took a seat at the bench. Finally some alone time. You sat there for a little a while before getting up. You took another walk around the garden and saw a stone gazebo. You walked towards the gazebo. You were under the dim moonlight. You looked up at the dark beautiful sky. The shining lights spread all over. You smiled. All of a sudden a red rose appeared in front of your face, "For you ma lady."  said Myungsoo. You took the rose and smiled at him, "Thank you." You turn your gaze back at the sky. "So what's a pretty lady like you doing outside?" he asked you. You shrugged, "Alone time." "So should I leave?" Myungsoo said about to leave, but you stopped him. "No, stay." He smiled and took your hand, "May I have this dance?" You placed your other hand on his shoulder, "You shall." 

You and Myungsoo swayed side to side. There was no music playing but it felt nice. You placed your head on his shoulder. Myungsoo pulled you closer. "Happy Birthday." he whispered. You closed your eyes and smiled. "They're opening presents, inside. Sungjong wanted to open presents with us when the other people are gone." You nodded your head, "Hmm." Myungsoo chuckled, "Are you sleeping?" You lifted your head off his shoulder, "I was trying too, but you kept talking." "Sorry." "Whatever." Myungsoo twirled you and him around and he lifted you off the ground. You laughed. You stared at his face. He stared back. "You're so beautiful." he whispered. You blushed at his words. You looked away. "Umm t-thanks." Myungsoo gently grabbed your chin, making you face him. Myungsoo looked at your lips. He remember the time he stoled a kiss from you when you were sleeping. Should I? He slowly leaned in. You saw him leaning in but didn't stop him. Should I let him? Or not? Before his lips touched your's, the moment was soon interrupted. "Hey guys. People are leaving an- Did I intrrupt something?" said Sungyeol. You and Myungsoo looked at him. "I don't know, did you?" said Myungsoo. He glared at the older boy in front of him. Sungyeol scratched his head, "I don't know. But Sungjong said to come in. The other people are leaving." You nodded your head. You pulled away from Myungsoo and went inside. While you were going inside, Myungsoo glared at Sungyeol. "Are you crazy? You just had to interrupt, huh?" "I'm sorry. But Sungjong wanted you and ~~~~ inside. I don't want to see Sungjong upset on his birthday." Myungsoo sighed, and nodded his head in agreement. Him and Sungyeol went inside.

-

You smiled at the leaving guests. An old lady took both of your hands and held them, "I'm sorry, I didn't get you anything." You shook your head, "It's okay. I'm fine with nothing." The lady frowned but smiled again, "Okay. You should come visit Sungjong, when you have time. I'm usually there for some time." You smiled at Sungjong's grandmother, "I will." She patted your cheek and left. You heard someone clearing their throat. You turn to face that person. You saw Jieun standing there with a smile on her face. You had an confused expression on your face. "Happy Birthday ~~~~." she said. She went up to you and hugged you. You frozed. You didn't hug her back, you just stood there. "Stay away from Myungsoo oppa. He's mine and only mine. I better watch your back." she whispered in your ear. She parted from you and placed her innocent smile on and left. You stared at her back. What a crazy . You shook your head. "I saw Jieun hugging you. Did she do anything to you?" You turn your head and saw Myungsoo. "No. She just said something along the lines of  'Stay away.'" Myungsoo looked confused but nodded his head realizing what you meant. He looked at you, "Are you sure?" You nodded your head, "I'm positive." Myungsoo looked unsure but smiled, "Okay." You felt someone hugging you from the side. You turn your head and saw Krystal smiling at you, like a little kid. You smiled and hugged her back. "Happy Birthday unnie~" Krystal said. You looked at her, "Unnie? You never call me that. Only in a serious situation." you told her. Krystal let go of you, "Well you just turned 19 and I'm still 18. So I'll call you unnie, until I turn 19." "That makes sense." "Of course it does." she said, rolling her eyes. You raised your eyebrow at her. She looked at you and smile, "I love you~" She gave you a big hug.

Sunggyu clapped his hands, gaining the attention from everyone. "Okay! Sungjong wants you to change into something comfortable and meet in the living room. So...GO!" Krystal took your hand, "Sungjong-ah is really demanding." "I wonder where he gets it from?" You and Krystal looked at each other and said, "His mom." You went to your room and literally kicked off the heels you were wearing. "Stupid heels! Literally killed my feet." You sat on the bed and tried to rub your feet. You remembered you were still wearing the gown. You got off rhe bed and stripped out of the gown. You found some comfortable clothing. You wore it. You looked for the bag with the hoodie for Sungjong. After finding it, you left the room and headed to the living room. You were the first one there. You placed the bag on the couch and sat down on the couch with your legs crossed. You sat there on the couch, waiting for the others. After awhile, Woohyun came down. He was wearing a a white v-neck and some black sweats. He sat down next to you, "The others aren't down yet?" You shook your head. Woohyun laid his head on your lap. "What are you doing?" You asked him. "I'm taking a nap." he said, with his eyes closed. You sighed, "Just because we made a compromise doesn't mean you have to be all touchy-touchy." You told him. "I can't hear you~ I'm in dreamland~" You rolled your eyes. "Are we interrupting something?" You looked up and saw the others standing. They looked confused and Myungsoo looked pissed. You pushed Woohyun off. He rolled off the couch and hit the floor. "Ow!" Everyone laughed. Woohyun got up and stared at you, "Meanie." You smiled. 

Everyone sat down somewhere in the living room. Sungjong sat beside you, as well with Krystal. "Okay! Noona. I got you something." You looked at Sungjong. He handed you a bag. You looked inside and pulled out a teddy bear. The teddy bear had a red bow tie around it's neck, holding a card that said, 'Happy Birthday Noona! Love you~ <3'. You smiled at the bear. You looked at Sungjong, "Thank you." He smiled back. "Oh and noona?" "Yeah?" "It's okay, if you didn't get me anything. I know. No one told you, we had the same birthdays." You chuckled, "Actually I got you a present." Sungjong looked surprised, "You did?" The others, except Myungsoo, looked surprised as well, "You did?" You nodded your head and handed him the bag. He looked inside and gasped. He pulled out the black hoodie. "OMG! Noona!" "Do you like it?" He looked at you, "Like it? I love it!" He wore the hoodie. "I look hot, don't I?" The guys looked at him. "No." "You look ugly." "I want the same hoodie." "I'm jealous." "I don't really care." Sungjong looked at his hyungs, "You jealous bastards." They glared at him. 

The time went on and you and Sungjong got some presents. It was getting late and everyone was tired. You said good night to everyone and went up to your room. Myungsoo left early. You wondered why he left early. He didn't give you an present. But you remembered him saying to meet you later. But where? You entered your room and placed your gifts on the bed. Once you placed the gifts on the bed, you saw a rose with an note attached to it. You read it:

Meet me at the place we dance at.

-Myungsoo

You smiled. You left your room and went outside. It was cold, anyways you're wearing a hoodie. You walked through the garden and saw the stone gazebo. Once you saw it, you were in awe. Before it was plain. But now it had red roses all over, lights everywhere. Since it was dark outside, the gazebo stood out. You walked towards it. You looked around the gazebo. It was beautiful. While looking around, you notice a flower that was out of place. You walked towards it and gasped. It was a yellow daffodil. The same daffodil, that you saw in the hospital. The same daffodil, that Myungsoo gave you. You felt like crying. "Do you like it?" You turn around and saw Myungsoo standing there. You nodded your head. "It's beautiful." Myungsoo walked towards you and picked up the daffodil. "Do you remember what this flower means?" You nodded your head, "It means happiness and joy." He smiled. He placed the daffodil in your hair. You laughed. A small tear fell down your face. Myungsoo saw it, "Why are you crying?" He wiped the tear away. "I'm crying because you did all of this." you told him. "Well I couldn't do this earlier because of Sungjong." You twirled around, "This is amazing!" Myungsoo laughed, "Thank you." 

You and Myungsoo stood there talking for awhile. A breeze flew by and you shivered. "Are you cold?" Myungsoo asked you. You nodded your head. Myungsoo gave you a hug and rubbed your arms, giving you heat. "Thanks." Myungsoo nodded his head. You got warm, so Myungsoo let go of you. "I forgot to give you your birthday present." said Myungsoo. "Oh yeah." you said. A bag magically appeared out of nowhere (Myungsoo got it from behind a bush), Myungsoo handed it to you. You took it and looked inside. Once you saw what was inside, you knew you were going to cry. You looked at him. He smiled at you. You took it out from the bag and gaped at it. It was the DSLR camera you saw one day, while walking home. "How did you-" "How did I know? I saw you looking at it and I just knew you wanted it. So there you go." You looked at the camera. You smiled. You looked at Myungsoo. You ran to him and gave him a hug. He was surprised but hugged you back. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" you said. "No problem." You cried. "This means a lot to me." "I know." Myungsoo parted away from you and wiped the tears away. "There's another gift from me." said Myungsoo. "What is it?" "Well this gift, is going to be forgotten once I give it to you, okay?" You looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?" "Just promise me, you'll forget it, okay?" You nodded your head, "Okay." Myungsoo cupped your face and pulled you closer to him. You felt his hot breath near your lips. You breathed heavily. Without being aware, Myungsoo placed his lips on your's.


  Sorry if it took long to update. I was distracted. With homework and The Hunger Games. I saw the movie and I loved it! I'm still excited! :D

But I hope you like this chapter. Sorry if there's a lot of links to pictures. I think I went over board.

I'll update soon, maybe, I don't know. We will see.

Comment & Subscribe~