Chapter Ten

Back To You

"O-oppa?" you said with tears falling from your eyes. When you entered his house, you saw your boyfriend of 3 years with another girl. Not just any girl, but the head girl. Yes. Park Minah.

Minhyuk pulled away from Minah and looked at you. "~~~~." You saw Minah smirked at you. Minah played with the collar on Minhyuk's shirt, "Oppa, don't you think you should tell ~~~~-ah what's going on between us?" she said. Minhyuk glared at her. He looked at you and took a step forward, but you took a step back. "~~~~." he said. You shook your head and ran out the house. You heard Minhyuk calling for you, but you ignored it. You ran as fast as you can but Minhyuk caught up to you. He grabbed your wrist making you faced him. "Let me go!" you yelled. You tried breaking out of his grasp. But he was to strong for you. You tried pushing his chest away from you but he kept his stance. "I said let me go!" you screamed. Minhyuk grabbed both of your wrists. You shook your body trying to get away. You didn't want to see him, you didn't want to even look at him. You stopped moving; knowing you were going no where. "~~~~?" he said. You didn't look at him. "~~~~?" he said to you. You didn't reply. "~~~~, please look at me." he begged. You ignored him. Minhyuk forcefully grabbed your chin, making you face him. "I can explain." he said. "How? I know what I saw! You kissed Minah! You kissed her Minhyuk!" you screamed in his face. You can see the sorrow in his eyes. But you ignored it. You felt betrayed and extremely hurt. You got out from his grasp and stared at him intensely. "When did this all start?" you said. Minhyuk avoid eye contact with you. "The first day of school." he said. You heart broke into pieces, "But you defended me from Minah on the first day of school." you stated. "It was after school. She came to my house and she told me she loves me. I told her I didn't love her back, that I love you. She suddenly gave me a kiss." he explained. You felt tears fall from your eyes, "Did you kiss her back?" you managed to say. He didn't respond. You gritted your teeth, "Did you kiss her back?!" You were beyond furious. The mixed emotions you were feeling couldn't be explained. "I did." he finally said. That broke you. "That's why you were gone? Why you didn't come visit me? You were confused?" you said. He nodded his head. You couldn't believe what you just heard. Your boyfriend, the man you thought you were going to marry and grow old with, was confused on his feelings. That he possibly could be in love with Minah. You couldn't take it anymore, "Let's break up." He looked at you, "What?" "Let's break up. It's obvious that you want Minah. It's very clear." you said. He just looked at you. He couldn't believe it. You wanted to break up with him. "I can't and I won't." he told you. You just stared at him. "What do you mean, you won't?" "I mean, we're not breaking up." he said. "Yes we are. You cheated on me! I can't even trust you anymore. We're done. And that's final." you told him. You turned around about to walk home. But Minhyuk hugged you from behind. He wasn't making it easy for you. "Please ~~~~. I know you still love me. And I love you too. We can work this out. Please." he said. You can feel your neck getting wet. Minhyuk was crying, as well with you. But you couldn't trust him anymore. You yanked his arms off you. He was taken back at your actions. You looked at him with pain and hatred in your eyes. "We can not work this out. What you done can not be erased." You took a deep breath, "I hate you. I don't want to see your face anymore. I want you out of my life." you spatted. You turned around, leaving him stunned. As you walked further away from him, you felt the hot tears falling down you face. You saw a park near by. You went there and sat down on the swings. And you cried your eyes out.

It was 9:00 and you were still at the park. You grew tired of crying. You sat on the swings lifeless. Just a little over a week ago, you lost your family, now you lost your boyfriend. Why does everything bad have to happened to me? You got off the swings and walked home.

Once you reached home, you saw Mrs & Mr. Jung in the living room with Krystal. They turned their attention to the open front door. Their eyes widen when they saw you. You were extremely pale, from staying outside for a couple of hours. Your eyes puffy and pink. You look 'dead'. Krystal ran to you, "Are you okay?" She felt your forehead, which was slightly warm. "Where did you do sweetie? Krystal told us you went Minhyuk's at like 7:00, and it's like 9:30." Mrs. Jung said. After hearing Minhyuk's name, tears fell from your eyes. You didn't want them to see you crying, you ran to your room. You could hear them shouting your name but you ignored. You reached your room. You closed your door behind you and slid down the door. You brought your knees to your chest and you started crying.

You were on your bed lying your side. You got your phone and scrolled down to find Minhyuk's number. You hesitated but you deleted his number. You heard a knock on your door. You didn't respond. The person outside waited awhile before entering. You saw Krystal coming in. She sat on the end of the bed. "What happened?" she asked you. You didn't want her to worry. You turned the other way facing the bathroom door. You felt Krystal shifting positions, "Please ~~~~. I want to help." You could tell by the tone of her voice that she was worried. You sighed. "Me and Minhyuk broke up." you finally said. Krystal was silent. You sat up and faced her. Her face was in absolute shock. "What?" she asked. You looked at her with pain in your eyes, "Me and Minhyuk broke up." you said trying your best not to cry. But that didn't work. You broke down in tears. Krystal scooted closer to you and gave you a hug. "Why would he break up with you? I'm going to kill him." Krystal threatened. You broke the hug and stared at her, "He didn't break up with me. I broke up with him." you stated. Krystal looked at you confused, "Why would you break up with him? He was your first love." "Because...Because he..." you couldn't continue because it hurts so much. Your heart was literally in pain. Krystal gave you a hug and patted your back, "He what?" she asked. "He...He cheated on me." you said. Krystal broke away from you, "H-he cheated o-on y-you?" she stuttered. You just nodded your whiling crying. "With who?" she asked you. "M-Minah." you croaked. The first time in her life Krystal didn't know what to do. She obviously knew you were heart broken. All she did was hug you. "Can you stay here tonight?" you asked her. Krystal nodded her head. You both got under the covers. That night you cried yourself to sleep.

*****

It was the next day and you were still sleeping. Krystal woke up and told her parents what happened. "Oh. Poor ~~~~." said Mrs. Jung. "I'm worried about her omma. She was really in love with him." said Krystal. "I know sweetie." Mrs. Jung said while patting out Krystal's hair. "It's his lost for losing a great girl." said Mr. Jung.

They heard footsteps coming and they saw you in your uniform. You dressed fine but your expressions says otherwise. "You're up?" said Mrs. Jung. You just nodded your head, not saying anything. "Here eat some breakfast." she said. "No. It's okay. I'll just go." you told her. "But ~~~~, you need some energy." said Mr. Jung. "It's fine." you said. You turned to the door and headed out, before they could start arguing with you.

You heard someone calling your name. You turned around and saw Krystal running towards you. "Let's go together." You nodded your head. You both headed to school. The walk there was quiet. No one said anything.

You both got to school and all eyes were on you. Girls and boys began to whisper. You knew exactly what they were talking about. You just kept walking, ignoring them. Krystal was behind you. News travel fast. Minah is so dead! Then it's going to be Minhyuk's turn. She clenched her hands into a fist. "Hey, what's going on?" said a voice. Krystal turned around and saw Minho. "You haven't heard?" she asked him. He shook her head. "Minhyuk cheated on ~~~~ with Minah." she told him. Minho's eyes widen, "WHAT?!" he shouted, causing everyone in the halls to turn their heads. But Minho ignored them, "Minhyuk cheated on ~~~~?" he said. "I could explain everything." said a voice. Minho and Krystal turned their heads. They saw Minhyuk. Both Krystal and Minho were furious when they saw him. Krystal was going to go up to him and teach him a lesson but Minho beat her to it. He went up to Minhyuk and punched him straight in the jaw. Minhyuk fell down. "You bastard! Why would you do that?! You were her first boyfriend! And you broke her heart! You even cheated on her with Minah! Minah!" Minho screamed in his face. Students in the halls and all over came to see what's going on. Minhyuk got up and wiped the blood coming from his lip. "Like I said, I can explain." he told Minho. "Save it! I don't want to hear it. You stay away from us and from ~~~~." said Minho. He grabbed Krystal's hand and walked away. "That was brave oppa." said Krystal. "Well, you mess with my friends and I'll make sure you pay." he said. They both headed out to find you.

Krystal and Minho both found you in the halls walking. Some boys and girls stared at you in pity. You walking, when someone stepped in front of you causing you to stop. You looked at the person in front of you. It was boy, probably a senior like you. "I heard what happened. That was pretty messed up." he said. You just looked at him not saying anything. "Well, since you're single now. How about you and me go on a date?" he asked you. You raised an eyebrow. Is the guy actually asking me out? I can't believe in love again. I'm not going through this again. I made up my mind. The boy was waiting for your answer. Actually the whole school was waiting for your answer. You looked at him. You saw hope in his eyes. You ignored and walked passed him. Everyone was stunned, including Krystal and Minho. You stopped in your tracks, "I'm not looking for love. So stop. Every one of you. I'm not going to be the girl you love and admire. So I suggest you end the crap and move on." you coldly said. With that you left the whole school stunned. Starting today, you changed to a whole different person.


It was weird typing this chapter on Valentines day. Oh well. :)

I hope you have an awesome Valentines day. Spend it with someone you love. Sadly for me, I got no one to share it with. :(

Happy Valentines Day!! <33

I'm almost reaching 20 subscribers! I love you all for subscribing! Lots of love from me~ <3