Chapter Fifteen

Back To You

You woke up the next day. You were still tired. The whole night you were thinking about Myungsoo. Why are you always in my head? You got out of bed and changed into your uniform. You went downstairs and waited for Krystal. You were a little hungry, so you went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. You saw Mrs. Jung at the table reading a newspaper, drinking coffee. She looked up, "Oh! ~~~~ you're up." she said. "Yeah." you replied while grabbing an apple. Mrs. Jung got up and placed her cup in the sink, "Krystal left early." "What?" you said. "Krystal left early. She's going to see Minho at his basketball practice." she told you. "So I'm going to school alone?" you asked her. Mrs. Jung faced you, "Not exactly. Krystal told me to tell you that someone is going to pick you up." she said. "Who?" you asked. "She didn't tell me." She grabbed her bag, "I'll be leaving ~~~~." You nodded your head. "~~~~! I think your ride is here!" you heard Mrs. Jung say. You got your backpack and headed to the door. When you got outside, all you wanted to do is scream on the top of your lungs. You saw him leaning against his car, crossed arms, smiling at you. You rolled your eyes. You headed towards him, "What are you doing here?" you asked him. "I'm here to pick you up." he said. Your eyes widen, "WHAT?!"

You were in the passenger seat of Myungsoo's car. Uh! I hate you Krystal! Of all people, why him? You are so dead, when I see you! "You seem mad." You heard Myungsoo say. You looked at him. "Of course I'm mad. I'm being kidnapped. Again." you said with an annoyed tone. "I thought you trust me." he said. "Not fully. And just because I trust you doesn't mean we're friends." you spatted. "Ouch." he said placing his right hand on his chest, like was offended. You rolled your eyes, "Drama queen." you mumbled. "No, that's Sungjong." he smiled at you. "Whatever. And eyes on the road."

You both reached the school and all eyes were on you. People began whispering and giving you looks. This is what I was afraid of. You walked ahead of Myungsoo. And headed off to the gym. Before Myungsoo could stop you, some girls blocked his path. "Oppa, what are you doing with ~~~~?" said a short petite girl. "We came to school together." he said. "Are you guys dating?" said a taller girl. Before Myungsoo could answer another girl cut him off, "They can't be dating. ~~~~ doesn't believe in love anymore. After what Minhyuk oppa did, she stopped believing, remember? That's why she's like this." said the girl. The others agreed. "Will you excused me?" Myungsoo said and left to go find you. Man, this school has more drama than my old school. I already know what happened between ~~~~ and Minhyuk, but why do I feel like there's more. Myungsoo ran off to find you.

You were heading to the gym to find Krystal,or better yet, murder her. You opened the doors to the gym and saw the basketball team practicing. You searched the gym and spotted Krystal sitting on the bleachers. You glared at her, "JUNG SOOJUNG!!!" you shouted. The team stopped playing and stared at you. Krystal got a shocked and was literally scared. You only call her by her Korean name, when your mad. And yes, you were mad. You stared at the team, "Continue playing!" you commanded. Them being scared of you, went back to playing. Minho, who was on the court looked back and forward between you and Krystal. Krystal noticed and gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded his head and went back to practicing. You got up the bleachers and stared at Krystal. "So, how are you?" she said. You stared at her more intensely, "How am I? You told Myungsoo to come pick me up!" you shouted. Krystal grabbed your wrist and pulled you down to sit next to her, "Calm down." she told you. "How can I calm down? You told him to pick me up." you said. "Well, I didn't want you to go to school alone. You would either ditch or come to school late." she told you. "So I need a chaperone?" you asked her. She nodded her head. You groaned. "Hey it wasn't that bad." she said. You just glared at her. "Of all people, why him?" you asked her. "You said you trust him." she told you. You looked at her, "How do you know that?" you asked her. She was fidgeting with her fingers, "I was eavesdropping on your conversation with him." she confessed. You just stared at her. "~~~~?" she said. You snapped out of it. "You were eavesdropping?" you asked her. She nodded her head. You groaned and buried your face in your hands. Krystal smiled, "Do you like him?" You uncovered your face and looked at Krystal. "Are you crazy? I don't like him." you told her. She looked at you, like you were lying but she said, "Fine. I guess you don't like him."

It was pretty early, and you and Krystal remained at the gym watching the people on the court practice. Well Krystal was, you were just dozing off. You were swaying back and forward. You fell to your left and instead of hitting the bleacher, you hit something else. This doesn't feel like the bleachers. Whatever, I'm tired and I need my sleep. You snuggled closer to whatever you were laying on. You heard laughing. You slowly opened your eyes. You noticed you weren't completely laying down, you were halfway. You turned your head and got the shock of your life. You saw Myungsoo laughing, looking ahead. You were leaning on his shoulder. The people in the gym were looking at you funny. Again. You lift your head off of him and stared ate him. "I didn't know you like to snuggle." he said, still laughing. You glared at him. You heard Krystal laughing. You stared at her, "What are you laughing about?" you asked her. "You look so cute cuddling up to him." You rolled your eyes. You turn your gaze back to Myungsoo, "Why are you here?" you asked him. "Well it's a gym and people are free to come here." he said. "Seriously." you said. "Okay, I was trying to find you." he said. "Why?" you asked him. "I can't tell you, but I will eventually." he told you. You rolled your eyes. 

Out of nowhere, the rest of Infinite came. Sungjong went in front of you and Krystal, "Hi noonas!" he waved. Krystal smiled, "Hi Sungjong-ah." You looked at him and looked away. Sungjong pouted. "Don't worry, Sungjong-ah she'll warm up to you." Krystal said. Sungjong nodded is head. "So how's your second day here?" Krystal asked them. "Good so far." said Sunggyu. "Yeah. I got some girls' phone numbers." said Woohyun. "Player." said Sungjong. Everyone agreed. You weren't paying attention, you were looking around the gym and your gaze stopped on who came in the gym. You saw Minhyuk coming in the gym with his basketball gear. You forgot he was on the basketball team. He wasn't alone, he was with Minah. She was clinging to his arm. "It's nice for you to join us, Mr. Yoo. You're late for practice." said Coach Son. Minhyuk bowed, "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." he said. "It better not." said Coach Son. You saw Minho glare at him and Minhyuk just looked away. He caught you staring at him. The two of you remain looking at each other. But Minhyuk broke the gaze when Minah called him, "Oppa. What are you looking at?" she said looking around the gym. She met eyes with you and smirked. She flung her arms around Minhyuk's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Your heart broke at the sight of that. Myungsoo saw you looking somewhere, he follow your gaze. He saw what you looking at. He looked at you. You weren't showing it but he knew that you were hurt. You may say your over him, but you still care about Minhyuk. He was your first boyfriend after all. Myungsoo sighed. He gently grabbed your chin, making you face him. Minah broke away from the kiss. Minhyuk stared at her. "What?" she said. Minhyuk looked away and saw you and Myungsoo. He clenched his basketball gear. He stormed off to the court. Minah looked at you and Myungsoo. She glared at you, "He likes you? You'll be out of this picture Lee ~~~~."  she said and left the gym.

You were looking at Myungsoo, not saying anything. "You do know that it's not polite to stare at people, right?" he asked you. You rolled your eyes. You shook your head, making him let go of you. You felt someone looking at you. You turned your and saw the others and Krystal looking at you. "You guys seem close." said Dongwoo. "You have know idea." said Sungyeol while laughing. Memories of what happen back in Myungsoo's room appeared in your head. You glared at him. And he looked away. The guys continue to talk and Krystal would laugh at them once awhile.

Minho came up the bleachers and sat down next to Krystal, "Ew, oppa you're sweating." Krystal said. "You know you love it." he said. She rolled her eyes. "You must be Choi Minho, I'm Kim Sunggyu. This is Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Hoya, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo and our maknae Lee Sungjong." said Sunggyu while he introduced Infinite. "Oh. It's nice to meet you. I hope we could be great friends." said Minho smiling. The others smiled as well. They continue to talk, while you stare into space. You felt someone poke your side. You snapped out it and turned to face Myungsoo. "Why'd you poke me?" you asked him. He shrugged. You shook your head. When you did that, your hair covered you face. You going to remove it but Myungsoo beat you to it. He gently moved your hair. You just stared at him. You felt your heart beat faster. Why does my heart always beat like this when you do the simplest things? He looked at you and smiled. You had the sudden urge to smile back, but you resist it. You turn your head the other way. "You do know it's okay to smile." said Myungsoo. You didn't say anything. You heard him sighed. Myungsoo got up, "I'll leave first." "Okay, see you later." said Sunggyu. "Yeah. I'll see you around, Myungsoo-shi." said Minho. "You too." said Myungsoo. With that he left. You turn your head and didn't see Myungsoo next to you. You sighed. You were hoping no oneheard it but Krystal did. What was that sigh about? There's something going on between those two. I already know Myungsoo likes ~~~~. Sungyeol oppa really has a big mouth. Only ~~~~ needs to reveal how she feels. Time to play cupid. Krystal smiled deviously. "Um, Krys?" Minho said. "Yeah.?" Krystal said. "What's with the creepy smile?" Minho asked her. You turn your head to face her. Krystal stared at you, "Uh, it's nothing." Krystal said. You were confused but got over it. You got up and left without saying anything. Sungjong notice you, "Bye noona." You didn't say anything and just walked away. "Okay." said Sungjong. Hoya patted his back.

You were walking in the halls, completely out of it. You reached your classroom. You stuck your head in and saw Myungsoo lying his head on the table. You quietly went in and went to your seat. You sat down and stared at him. You saw his eyes were closed and you thought he was sleeping. "You make me feel weird. I don't know if it's a good weird or a bad weird." you said while lying your head on the table, looking at Myungsoo. "Why are you always on my mind?" you said to yourself. You closed your eyes and you drifted off to sleep. While you were sleeping, Myungsoo open his eyes. He stared at your sleeping face. He curled a strand of hair behind your ear, and smiled at you. "I think you're starting to open up, ~~~~." He placed his hand on your cheek and caressed your cheek with his thumb. "I hope that weird feeling, is good." he said. 

*******

School went by faster than usual. You were walking out the school gates alone. Krystal was going to spend time with Minho. You were walking along the sidewalk. People were already out and running. It was busy everywhere. You passed by a store and something displayed caught your eye. It was the new DSLR Camera. You were completely stunned on how wonderful it looks. You trace your finger on the glass. You saw the price of it and you sighed. Why does it have to cost so much? You sighed once again and walked away. While you walked away, another person went over to the window. He smiled and went inside the store.

You still walking and you didn't notice it was getting dark. How long have I been walking? You continue to walk, until you found a park. You went over to the swings and sat down. You swung your legs back and forward and looked up at the sky. The sky looked beautiful at night. It looked somewhat peaceful. You smiled at the sight of it. "You should smile more often." You had a mini heart attack. You turn around and saw Myungsoo sitting on the swings beside you. You were breathing heavily. "Did I scared you?" he asked you. You nodded your head. "I'm sorry." he said. "What are you doing here?" you asked him. "I should ask you the same thing." he said looking at you. "I asked you first." you told him. He chuckled. "Someone told me to keep an eye on you." he said. "I'm guessing by that 'someone' was Krystal." you said. He nodded his head. It was quiet after awhile. You kept looking up in the sky, while Myungsoo was looking at you. You got up from the swings. "Where are you going?" Myungsoo asked you. "Home." you replied. "I'll walk you home." he said. "Okay." you said. 

While you and Myungsoo were walking, you noticed Myungsoo holding a shopping bag. "What's in there?" you asked him. "Oh, this?" he said holding up the bag. You nodded your head. "Just something." he said. "You're not going to tell me?" you asked him. He nodded his head. "Fine, whatever don't tell me." you said. "It will be reveal soon, so don't be mad." he told you. "I'm not mad." you said.  "Okay. Whatever floats your boat." he said. You rolled your eyes.

After the walk, you and Myungsoo reached your house. He walked you to the door. "Uh, thanks for walking me home." you said. He smiled, "No problem." There was a awkward silence. "Well, I'm going in now." you said and was about to go inside but Myungsoo called for you. "~~~~?" You turned around, "Ye-" you didn't get to finish what you were going to say, when you felt something on your forehead. You felt Myungsoo's lips on your forehead. You were completely frozen. He broke away and looked at you. He smiled, "Good night." He turned around and left you stunned. You watched him disappear in the darkness. You felt your heart beat faster. You placed your hand on your heart. What are you doing to me?