Chapter Nine

Back To You

I would like to say, Thank you to the 18 people that subscribed. I love you~

I honestly didn't think I get this much. Thank you! I love you all! <3


You walked to your classroom. When you got there, there were some students in the classroom. Once you entered the classroom, the heads of the students turned to face you. They gave you smiles. You returned the smile. You got out the folder that contained the assignments you missed. You placed it on the teacher's desk and went to your own desk. You sat down and you placed the flowers, that Hyunsoo gave you, in the vacant seat beside you.

After awhile students started piling in. You saw Krystal coming in. You gave her a smile. She returned it. She was heading towards your desk but then Mr. Kang came in, "In your seats people. Class is starting." Krystal groaned and went to her seat. You giggled. Mr. Kang noticed you in your seat, "Oh! Ms. Lee, you're back. I'm deeply sorry about what happened." "It's okay. Accidents happened." you told him. "Yes. Yes they do." "Shall we begin the lecture?" he asked the class. Some of the students groaned and some just didn't cared. You saw Krystal dozing off. You smiled. This class will never learn. 

In the first time in your life, you weren't paying attention in class. Your mind was only set on Minhyuk. You looked out the window. Where are you Yoo Minhyuk? Are you at school right now? Are you okay? You sighed. "Where are you?" you whispered. Mr. Kang heard it, "What's that ~~~~?" he said. All eyes were on you. You were slightly embarrassed. "Um nothing. Please continue." you told him. He nodded his head and resumed the lecture. You sighed once again. This is going to be a long day.

******

Break was finally here and students rushed out. You remained where you were looking out the window. You heard some rustling beside you. You turned your head and saw the flowers on the table and Krystal beside you. "You're not going to get lunch?" she asked you. You shook your head, "No. You can go if you like." you told her. Krystal grabbed the flowers, "No. I'll stay here with you." "Okay."

Both of heard the classroom door opening. You both saw Minho but no Minhyuk. You looked down and sighed. Krystal noticed it and patted your back. You turned to her and gave her a smile. Minho came towards you both and sat in the seat in front of you both. "So we're not getting lunch?" he asked you both. You both shook your heads. "Okay. I guess I'll do...Nothing." he said. Both of you laughed. Minho notice the flowers in Krystal's hands, "Who gave you those?" he asked her. "There not mine. There ~~~~'s." Krystal told him. Minho's gaze turned to you, "Then, who gave you those?" pointing to the flowers. "I've been wondering that too." said Krystal. "A freshman name Hwang Hyunsoo." you told them. "Cute. A freshman." Krystal said while smiling. Minho chuckled, "And a new admirer." "He's not my admirer. He was being nice. He gave me the flowers to show kindness from what happened." you told them. "Aw! That's sweet. But really ~~~~? You have a lot of admirers." Krystal told you. "Well I'm taken. They could go after Minah." you said. "Well some guys do. But Minah would throw them away like trash." Minho said. "That's cold." Krystal said. "Well Minah is a cold person." You nodded your head.

All three of you continue to stay in the classroom talking. It was like an episode of 'Gossip Girl'. Break time was coming to an end and Minho had to go back to his classroom. He bid both of you farewell and he left. After he left, students started piling in. Krystal went back to her seat and Mr. Kang came in and resumed his lecture. You continue to not pay attention. You placed you elbows on the table and you placed your chin on the palm of your hand. You looked out the window. Your mind was still on Minhyuk. You were lucky, Mr. Kang didn't call on you.

******

School was over and you and Krystal were heading out the school. "I haven't seen Minah all day today. I saw her this morning but after that she was gone." you told Krystal. "She probably ditched or something. I could careless what she does." she told you. You laughed and ruffled her hair. "You could careless about anything." Krystal pushed your hand, "Haha. Very funny." she said sarcastically. You just laughed.

Both of you felt an arm s around your necks. You both turned your heads and saw Minho smiling at you guys. "So what's up?" he asked you both. "Nothing much." Krystal told him. You got out of Minho's grasp. You faced Krystal. "Tell your mom, I'll be coming late." "Why?" she asked you. "I'm going to see if Minhyuk oppa is at home." you told her. "Okay. Be careful." she said. "I will. Bye." you waved to them. They waved back. You left for Minhyuk's house.

Minhyuk's house wasn't far from the school. It was pretty short. You weren't looking where you were going and you bumped into someone. You bowed, "I'm so sorry!" "You better be!" the voice snapped. You looked up and saw Minah. Minah? Minah looked at you and just scoffed, "So it was you that bumped into me? Don't you have eyes?! Use them next time!" she snapped. She purposely bumped shoulders with you, causing you to fall. Minah just smirked at you and walked away. You got up and rubbed your bottom, "Rude much." you mumbled.

You finally reached Minhyuk's house. You went to the door and knocked on it. No reply. You tried again. No reply. You sighed and was about to leave when the door opened. "~~~~?"

******

Myungsoo skipped school that day. He wasn't in the mood to go to school. His mother didn't argue with that. She knew why he was like this. She sighed, "He needs to get over this switching school issue." she said whiling heading out the door to do to work.

Myungsoo was in his room sleeping. Well trying to. He kept tossing and turning. After deciding what he was going to do, he got out of his bed and went downstairs. When he got downstairs, he saw his friend in the living room watching tv. Woohyun was the first to notice him, "Look who's awake." Everyone turned to face him. "Why are you guys here?" he said whiling seating down next to Sungyeol. "Well your mom told us you weren't going to school today. So here we are." said Sunggyu. "Okay." was all he said. There was a short silence. "Hyung, are you like this because of the switching school thing?" Sungjong asked. Myungsoo just slumped into his seat. "I'll take that as an yes." said Dongwoo. "And sulking about it is an no." said Sungyeol. Myungsoo just glared at him. "Whoa. There is no need for glaring, Kim Myungsoo." he said. Myungsoo just rolled his eyes. "Well I understand why he's like this. I mean there are some snobby people that go to our school." said Hoya. "Finally! Someone that understands this situation!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

After that there was a long pause. "So should we do something?" asked Dongwoo. Everyone thought about what they should do. "How about we visit that girl?" asked Sungjong. "What girl?" asked Sunggyu. "You mean the from the hospital?" said Woohyun. Sungjong nodded his head. "I guess we could pay a visit." said Sunggyu. "She won't be there." said Myungsoo. "How do you know that?" said Hoya. Before he could answer, Sungyeol shot up from his seat, "Oh my god! Did she die?!" he exclaimed. Half of them looked at him weirdly, the other half was freaked out. Myungsoo sighed. I'm surrounded by crazy people. "No, she's not dead. She just been discharged from the hospital." "Oh." Sungyeol simply replied whiling seating back down. "Again. How do you know this?" Hoya asked Myungsoo. "I was visiting my dad and I was going to pay her a visit but her room was empty. The nurses told me she was discharged." Everyone nodded their heads. "Hyung, you seem like a stalker right now." said Sungjong. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, "How?" Sungjong shrugged, "I don't know, you just do." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "I wonder what her name is." said Dongwoo out the blue. "Why?" said Hoya. "So you could found her? And if you do, you'll give me her phone number. Right, hyung?" said Woohyun. Dongwoo just looked at him weird. "You need to stop flirting, Woohyun-ah. You have no idea how creepy that sounds." said Sunggyu. "Why should I hyung? Do you think, if I stop flirting with girls, I'll go to you? Huh?" Woohyun said while clinging to Sunggyu arm. Sunggyu pushed him away from him, "Get the hell away from me. I'm straight." Woo hyun just laughed at him. "Her name is ~~~~." "What?" said Sunggyu. "Her name. Her name is ~~~~." Myungsoo said. "What a pretty name. I bet she's pretty too." said Woohyun. Myungsoo smiled, "She is. Even when she's sleeping." he mumbled softly. Sungyeol, who's sitting next to him, heard everything. "Okay. Sungjong is right. You are a stalker." he said. "Okay. How am I stalker?" he asked him. "Well you found out she was discharged from the hospital" "Because the nurse told me." Myungsoo interrupted him. Sungyeol looked at him, "Please don't interrupt me." Myungsoo motion him to continue. "Okay as I was saying, you found out she was discharged from the hospital, you know her name, and you just agreed with Woohyun hyung that she was pretty, plus you added she was pretty when she was sleeping." he pointed out. "Okay, that does sound creepy but I have a reason for that." Myungsoo said. "Then what is it?" said Hoya. "Okay. I was at the hospital and I decided to get her flowers. So I did. I also made her card but I didn't know her name, so I looked through some cards she had and I found her name. Also while she was sleeping, I heard mumbling some stuff and I was curious, so I went to her and I saw sleeping and she was crying." he told them. "Oh." was all they said. "Wait did you say she was crying?" said Dongwoo. Myungsoo nodded his head. "Don't you like freak out, when you see a girl crying?" asked Woohyun. Myungsoo nodded his head, "Yeah. But I didn't freak as much when I saw her crying." "Are you facing your fears?" asked Hoya. "It's not a fear. I just don't like it when a girl cries." stated Myungsoo. "In other words your afraid." said Sungyeol. "I'm not afriad." "Are you Myungsoo? Are you really?" said Sungyeol. "Yes." Myungsoo said gritting his teeth together. "Okay. Chill. I was joking." said Sungyeol. "But I want to know why you didn't freak. I mean you usually try finding a way out of these kind of situations." said Sunggyu. "I think hyung fell in love with her. That's why he didn't run away. But that probably won't be it." said Sungjong. Everyone looked at him. "What?" he said. "Sungjong could be right. If you put it all together. It makes sense." said Sunggyu. "I'm not in love with her. I barely know her. I only know her name. Not her surname." said Myungsoo. "That's why it's called love at first sight. Even I know that." said Dongwoo. They looked at him weirdly. "What?" Dongwoo said innocently. "Nothing. But Myungsoo, think about it. Did some things happened after?" said Hoya. 

Myungsoo thought about it. He thought how his heart was beating fast. Am I in love with her? But I barely know her though. But Dongwoo hyung did say it's called love at first sight. He thought on how you were always on his mind. Never a second he didn't think of you. He smiled. "I think I am in love with her."

*****

You turned around and saw Minhyuk. "Oppa?" you said. "What are you doing here?" he asked you. "We need to talk Yoo Minhyuk." you said sternly. Minhyuk was surprised. You never called him by his full name, only 'oppa'. You only call people by their full name when your serious. And you were serious. He made room for you to come in. Without hesitation, you went  inside.

Minhyuk lived alone. His parents would travel a lot. You sat down on his couch and looked at him. He sat down beside you, "So what do you want to talk about?" You just stared at him. "Are you just going to stare at me?" he snapped at you. You were shocked. Did he just snapped at me? Minhyuk realized what he just done, apologized, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snapped at you." "It's okay." you said. There was an awkward silence. You felt weird seeing Minhyuk again. You decided to break the silence, "Where were you?" "I was at home." he said. You stared at him, "Seriously." "I'm serious. I was here at home." "For over a week? Krystal and Minho oppa said you weren't at school." you told him. Minhyuk sighed, "I had a lot on my mind." "You didn't even come visit me at the hospital." you felt the tears falling down your cheeks. Minhyuk noticed and wiped the tears away with his thumb, "I'm sorry. Like I said I had a lot on my mind." You hugged him and cried into his chest, "You have no idea what hell I been through." "I'm sorry." All Minhyuk did was say 'I'm sorry'. "I love you, oppa." you said. You felt him stiffened, but you ignored it. He just hugged you tighter.

******

Minhyuk dropped you off at Krystal's. "So you live with Krystal's now?" he asked you. You nodded your head, "Yeah. They have custody of me now." you told him. He nodded his head, "Come by tonight. I still need to tell you something." "Okay." you told him. You waved to him and he drove off. I wonder why he didn't tell me 'that something' when I was at his house. You got into the house and saw Jessica sitting on the chair looking at her hand. "Unnie, why are looking at your hand?" you asked her. She turned her head and you saw a huge smile on her face. "You want to know why I'm looking at my hand?" she asked you. You nodded your head. She showed you her left hand and you saw a ring on her wedding finger. Your eyes widen, "Jay oppa proposed?!" you exclaimed. She nodded her head frantically. You were happy for her. She was marry the person she loves. 

Krystal came downstairs and saw you and Jessica all happy. She smiled, "I guess she told you." You looked at Krystal and laughed, "Yes!" All of three of you heard a honk outside. "Oh, that must be Jay oppa. We're going to spend some time together. And we're going to tell his parents after." Jessica said. You and Krystal cooed. Jessica both gave you a look. You both shut up. Jessica smiled and bid goodbye to you both and left. After Jessica left Krystal faced you, "Was Minhyuk oppa at home?" You nodded your head."I'm going to his place tonight." "Why?" she asked you. "He needed to tell me something." you told her. Krystal nodded her head."I'll be in my room." you said. "Kay."

You headed to you room. You sat down on your bed and did your homework. After you finished your homework, you checked the clock. The clock read '7:00'. You changed out of your uniform and wore comfortable clothes. You went downstairs and told Krystal you were leaving. "Okay be careful." she told you. You nodded your head and left. You walked to Minhyuk's house.

******

You reached Minhyuk's house. You saw his door slightly opened. Why is oppa's door opned? He's not that careless.Omo! What if something bad happened? Thinking something bad happened, you ran in. And what you saw, broke your world. Tears fell from your eyes, "O-oppa?"


I think you already know what's going to happen next. :)

I'll try to update tomorrow, if not I'll update the next day.