Chapter Nineteen

Back To You

Myungsoo still had his lips on your's. He felt his whole world was now complete. His heart was racing. He felt you stir in your sleep, snapping him out of the kiss. He open his eyes and broke away from you. He stared at your sleeping face, for some time now. He smiled. He enjoyed the kiss. He really did. All he wanted to do right now was hold you and never let go. But that dream will never come true. The cart started moving again. You felt the cart moving and you woke up. You lifted your head off of Myungsoo's shoulder. You rubbed your eyes. Myungsoo looked at you and smiled. Cute. You turn to face Myungsoo, "Is the ride done?" "Almost." he said. You nodded your head and stretched your arms. Myungsoo's jacket slipped off your shoulder, revealing the red marks that Minhyuk left on your neck. Myungsoo noticed it and anger filled inside him. You notice the atmosphere was strange. You face Myungsoo and you saw him eyeing your neck. You placed your hand on your neck and winced. The marks still hurt. Myungsoo stopped eyeing the marks and looked at you, "Are you okay?" he asked you. You nodded your head. Myungsoo got the jacket and placed your arms in the sleeves of the jacket. He then zipped you up. "You don't want Krystal freaking out, do you?" he asked you. You shook your head. The cart reached the bottom and you both waited for the workers to let you out.

After the ride ended, everyone decided to go home. "Well, that was fun." said Sunggyu. "Yeah we should do it again sometimes, and probably something bad wont happen." said Sungyeol. Everyone stared at him. "What?" he said. "Nothing. ~~~~, come on. Let's go home." Krystal said while taking your hand. But Myungsoo took your other hand, making Krystal stop. "I'll take ~~~~ home. It'll be less of a hassle." said Myungsoo. Krystal looked at you, you just showed her a small smile. Krystal turn her gaze back to Myungsoo, "Fine. But I want you to bring her straight home. No funny business. Got it?" she sternly said. He nodded his head. "Okay, go." she said. You and Myungsoo were about to leave, when Sungjong called out, "Wait! Hyung! It's your turn to drop me off." "Ask someone else take you." Myungsoo coldly said. Sungjong pouted, "But hyung, you agreed to this pact. All of the hyungs agreed to it. You guys will take turns driving me somewhere, once I get my license. And it's your turn hyung." Myungsoo sighed and looked at you, "Are you okay with this?" You saw in his eyes that he was begging you not to agree with this. You smirked at him, "I'm okay with this." Anyway his face wasn't showing it but his eyes were. He was pretty upset. Sungjong jumped in glee, "Yay! Thanks noona! for you hyung." Sungjong stuck his tongue at him. Myungsoo stared at him and it looked like he was going to hit him. Before Myungsoo could attack him, Sungjong grabbed your hand and you both took off. "YAH! LEE SUNGJONG! GET YOUR BACK HERE!" Myungsoo shouted while chasing after you and Sungjong. After you, Myungsoo and Sungjong left, Dongwoo turned to face Krystal. "I thought you were trying to set ~~~~ and Myungsoo up?" he asked Krystal. "I am." she said. "Then what was the whole 'no funny business' thing?" asked Sunggyu. "I may be setting them up, but I do care about my best friend. Which means he can't take advantage of her." Krystal stated. "Understandable." said Hoya. With that they all went their separate ways.

Myungsoo chased you and Sungjong to the parking lot. All three of you were out of breath. You look like you were going to collapse any minute now. Myungsoo rushed to you, "~~~~! Are you okay?! Look what you did Sungjong-ah!" Sungjong looked at you all freaked out, "Noona?! I'm sorry! Are you going to be okay?! We should take you to the hospital!" You waved your hands, "I'm fine. There's no need in bringing me to the hospital. I'm fine, really." you told them. They looked unsure. "Seriously, I'm fine. Do you want me to prove it to you?" you asked them. They looked at each other and backed at you, nodding their heads. You sighed. "What do you want me to do?" you asked him. "Do you know how to do handstand?" Sungjong asked you. "A handstand?" you asked slowly. Myungsoo looked at Sungjong, "Why a handstand?" "Do you have any other ideas?" Sungjong asked him. Myungsoo shook his head. "Exactly. Now noona, a handstand." said Sungjong. You sighed, "Fine." Before you did the handstand, Myungsoo stopped you. "Do you know how to do a handstand?" You shook your head. "Then you shouldn't be doing this! You could get hurt!" he exclaimed. "It'll be fine. How hard could it be?" you said. "Very! Sungjong stop her! This was your idea!" Myungsoo looked at Sungjong. "Um yeah, noona I don't think that's a good idea." Sungjong said. You shook your head, "No you said I had to prove it to you and that's what I'm doing." Myungsoo sighed in frustration and glared at Sungjong, "If she gets hurt, you are so dead." he clenched his teeth together. Sungjong just looked scared. You took a deep breath and you tumbled forward and landed on your hands. You successfully did a handstand. No hesitation at all. Myungsoo and Sungjong gaped at you. "Noona, you did that handstand so well." You shrugged. "You said you didn't know to do a handstand." Myungsoo said. You smiled, "I lied." You headed to the passenger seat, "Let's go. I'm tired." You got inside the car. Myungsoo and Sungjong just stood there dumbfounded. "Come on!" you shouted. They both snapped out of it. Myungsoo patted Sungjong's back, "Let's go." Sungjong nodded his head and went to the back of the car, while Myungsoo headed to the driver seat.

The car ride was silent. "So noona, what do you like to do?" Sungjong asked you. "Before I became a outcast or after?" you asked him. Sungjong was surprised at your question, "Uhh, before?" He hesitated. "I love to take pictures. I wanted to become a photographer when I grow up. Own my own photography studio." you told him. "That's awesome noona. I bet you will make a great photographer." You looked at him and smiled, "Thanks Sungjong-ah." He smiled back, "You're welcome. You should smile more noona. You look pretty." You turn your head back to the front. Myungsoo smiled. You looked at him, "Why are you smiling?" "He's right. You do look pretty when you're smiling." Your cheeks turn a red color. Sungjong looked back and forward between you and Myungsoo. Krystal noona was right. There is something going on between them. Since Krystal noona isn't here, I'll be cupid. "So noona, do you like anyone?" he asked you. You were shocked at his question. "Uhh..." was all you said. "Well do you?" Sungjong asked. "No comment." you said. Sungjong pouted and slumped down in his seat. Man. ~~~~ noona, is tough. But don't worry I'll break you. He crossed his arms, "Okay." After that the whole ride was quiet. Finally, the car reached Sungjong's mansion. You gaped at it. It wasn't as big as Myungsoo's but it was big. "Well, thank you hyung. I'll see you later. Bye noona. I'll miss you." Sungjong said. "I'll miss you too, Sungjong-ah." you said. Myungsoo felt the jealously in him. His grip on the steering wheel tighten. Sungjong saw that and smirked. "I'll go now." Sungjong waved to you and went inside his house. After he went inside, Myungsoo drove off.

The car ride to your house was quiet. "Are you tired?" Myungsoo asked you. "Just a little bit." you told him. "Why are you always tired?" You shrugged, "I don't know. After the car accident I'm always tired." you said. "Is it serious?" he said with a worried tone. "I have know idea. I should go see a doctor." you said. "I could go with you, if you want." he said. You looked at him. "Sure. I'll let you know." "Okay." After awhile it was even more quiet. "~~~~?" He got no answer. "~~~~?" He got no answer. "~~~~?" he turn to face you, and saw your head leaning against the window. He turn his gaze back to the road. "Well, okay then."

After the long silent car ride. Myungsoo reached your house. He stop the car and turn the ignition off. He faced you. "~~~~?" He got no reply. He gently shook you, "~~~~?" He still got now response. Myungsoo took his seatbelt off and got out the car. He went to your side and open the door. He took your seatbelt off and lifted you up bridal style. He close the door with his feet and carried you to the door. He tired knocking on the door but it was slightly difficult when he has you in his arms. Myungsoo heard someone inside, coming towards the door. The door open, revealing Mr. Jung. "May I help you?" "Um, ~~~~ fell asleep and I couldn't wake her up. Can you show me her room?" Myungsoo asked. "It's okay I cou-" "Move out of the way, appa." Krystal cut him off and bringing him to the living room. "When you go upstairs, her room is the first one on the right." Krystal told him. Myungsoo nodded his head. He headed upstairs and went towards your room. He opened the door and headed to your bed. He uncover the bed and placed you in. The placed the covers over you. He sat down next you and your head. Myungsoo sighed. "So, when are you going to confess?" Myungsoo jumped and saw Krystal leaning against the door frame. "I don't know what you're talking about." he said with a straight face. Krystal slightly laughed, "I think you what I'm talking about." "Please tell me, cause I don't." he said. "You like ~~~~. Or better yet you love her. I know that and everbody else knows that. Just ~~~~ doesn't." Krystal told him. Myungsoo just stared at her, "Okay maybe you do know." Krystal smiled. "Don't worry, I won't tell ~~~~. But I'll tell you this. From what I see, ~~~~ feels something towards you. She hasn't realize it yet but she will eventually. So don't give up hope." Myungsoo smiled, "I will never give up on her." "Good to know." Myungsoo headed to the door, "I'll leave now." Krystal nodded her head.

Myungsoo headed downstairs and left the house. He went to his car and got in. Myungsoo thought of what Krystal said. "I will never give up." He smiled and started his car and drove off.

********

It was the next day and you woke up. You sat up to fast and you got dizzy. "Whoa." you said while holding on to your head. You looked at your clothes and saw you were in your clothes from yesterday and you were still wearing Myungsoo's jacket. You smiled. You inhaled the scent of the jacket. It smelled like Myungsoo. You smiled even more. The biggest smile you had in awhile was because of a jacket. You heard laughing and you jumped. You saw Krystal laughing by the door. "Oh my god, Krystal! You almost gave me a heart attack!" You breathed in and out. Krystal continue to laugh, "I'm sorry." "How long have you been standing there?" you asked her. "Long enough for me to see you sniffing Myungsoo's jacket." she laughed. You felt your cheeks get warm, "Y-You saw t-that?" Krystal nodded her head. You groaned and hid under the covers. "Oh come on. You like him. Admit it." Krystal said while getting on the bed. "I have know idea what your talking." you told her. "Fine, whatever. Hey what are we doing for your birthday next week?" You threw the covers off and looked at Krystal, "I don't know." "Should we go somewhere?" she asked you. "Where?" Krystal shrugged. You sighed. "So...Go take a shower." Krystal said while hitting your thigh. You turn to your left, "Why? We don't have school today." you whined. "Well you didn't take a shower last night and you're wearing the same clothes from yesterday. Plus you stink." Krystal said. You groaned. "Come on. We're going wedding dress shopping with Jessica and my mom." Krystal said. You sighed, "Fine." "Good." Krystal got off the bed and left your room. You got out of bed and went to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth, wash your face and took a shower. You change into your new clothes and you headed downstairs. You saw Mrs. Jung, Jessica and Krystal in the living room. "So is everybody here?" Mrs. Jung said. "Yep. Let's go." said Jessica.

Everyone got inside Mrs. Jung's car. You and Krystal in the back, while Jessica sat in the front with Mrs. Jung. "Okay, seatbelts on." said Mrs. Jung. Everyone buckled up and Mrs. Jung drove off. Mrs. Jung and Jessica were talking about which dress Jessica could get. Krystal was looking out the window. You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You took out your phone and saw you got a message. 

To:~~~~

Hey. How was your sleep?

From:Myungsoo

You looked at the message for a couple of seconds before sending a reply.

To:Myungsoo

Good, actually. Thanks for bringing me home and bringing me to my room.

From:~~~~

You held on to your phone. Mrs. Jung and Jessica were still talking about the dress and Krystal was now listening to music. You got reply from Myungsoo.

To:~~~~

No problem. You were tired.

From:Myungsoo.

You smiled.

To:Myungsoo

Thanks. I still have your jacket. It's at my house, I could give it you when I get home.

From:~~~~

After a couple of minutes you got a reply.

To:~~~~

It's okay. You can keep it. I have a lot of jackets.

So you're not at home?

From:Myungsoo

-

To:Myungsoo

Are you sure?

Yeah I'm not at home. I'm going wedding dress shopping with the Jungs.

From:~~~~

-

To:~~~~

I'm positive.

Seems like fun.

From:Myungsoo

-

To:Myungsoo

Okay.

Sure it could be fun. Seeing Jessica try on a thousand dresses. As well with me and Krystal try on bridesmaids dress. Yeah fun.

From:~~~~

-

To:~~~~

Well if you put it like that, no. And thank god I'm not a girl. I think Sungjong will like shopping for dresses. Actually I know for a fact, he would.

From:Myungsoo

-

To:Myungsoo

Yeah, I think Sungjong will like that. I'm going to die from shopping.

From:~~~~

-

To:~~~~

I thought girls like shopping for dresses.

From:Myungsoo

-

To:Myungsoo

I use to but things change.

From:~~~~

-

To:~~~~

I understand. How about this, after your shopping day, we could do something. Anything you want.

From:Myungsoo

-

To:Myungsoo

Okay. I'll like that.

From:~~~~

-

To:~~~~

Okay. It's a date.

From:Myungsoo

-

"Oh~ Someone has a date!" You turn your head and saw Krystal looking at you. "God! Krystal, stop eavesdropping!" you told her. She just laughed. "Who has a date?" said Mrs. Jung. "~~~~." Krystal cooed. "Really?!" Mrs. Jung and Jessica exclaimed. You groaned, "Let's stop talking about this. And by the way it's not a date." you told them. "Oh, it's so a date." said Krystal. You watched the Jungs laugh. When will we get there? 

After the long car ride. You guys reached the shop. You and the Jungs entered the store and saw many varieties of wedding dresses. A lady came up to the four of you. "Hello! Welcome! Are you guys looking for a wedding dress?" "Yes. We are for my daughter." Mrs. Jung said while pointing to Jessica. "Oh. Follow me then." said the lady. They followed her to a vacant room. "So would the lucky bride follow me." said the lady. Jessica followed her to pick out a dress. You guys waited for awhile. You heard a knock on the door. You guys thought it was Jessica but it turn out to be two other girls. It was Hwang Tiffany and Im Yoona. Jessica's two best friends. "We're so sorry. We lost track of time." said Tiffany. "It's okay. She just went in." said Mrs. Jung. They nodded their heads. After awhile, Jessica came in with her first dress. "You look beautiful, Sooyeon-ah." said Mrs. Jung. "Yeah, you do but it doesn't fit your style." said Yoona. Jessica nodded her head. "I'm going to change it." Jessica left to go change and she came back with her second dress. Jessica also didn't like it. Jessica tried on her third dress. And she fell in love with it. Tears fell from her eyes. "You look beautiful, sweetie." said Mrs. Jung. "Yeah. Unnie, you look amazing!" said Krystal. You nodded your head. "I hope Jay oppa will like it." said Jessica. "He will love it!" said Tiffany. "I'm going to change." said Jessica. 

Jessica came back and it was time to pick out the bridesmaids dresses. "Do you guys have anything in mind?" said the lady. "Anything is fine, but it has to match my dress." said Jessica. The lady nodded her head. She got out a dress and told you, Krystal, Tiffany and Yoona to wear the dress. You all wore the dress. "It looks okay." said Jessica. "But do you like it?" asked Tiffany. Jessica shook her head. You guys changed out of the dress and into a different a dress. "How about this one?" said Yoona. "I like this one, unnie." said Krystal. "Me too, Krys. We'll take this one." said Jessica. "Okay." said the lady. You, Krystal, Tiffany and Yoona changed out of the dress and you guys changed back into your own clothes.

The six of you left the shop. "So what are you guys up to?" said Yoona. "Well, ~~~~ has a date." said Jessica. "Oh~" cooed Tiffany and Yoona. You sighed, "It's not a date." "Oh it's so a date." said Krystal. "Who is it?" asked Tiffany. "Yeah I need to know this boy first." said Mrs. Jung. Before you could answer, Krystal answer for you, "Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo." "You mean, the heir to Kim Corporation?" Tiffany asked you. You nodded your head. "How do you know him?" asked Mrs. Jung. "Him and his friends go to our school." said Krystal. "Nice." said Yoona. You guys continue to talk, until you heard someone call your name. "~~~~?" You turn around and you saw Myungsoo coming towards you. "What are you doing here?" you asked him. "I told you, we're spending the day together." he said. "You can have her! Show her the world!" said Jessica. Krystal push you towards Myungsoo. You stumbled forward and Myungsoo caught you. He looked down at you and smiled, "Hey." You looked up, "Hey." "So have fun. Don't be out too late. You both have school tomorrow." said Mrs. Jung. Myungsoo nodded his head, "I got it." "Okay." Everyone left. You saw Krystal, Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona giggling. Mrs. Jung shook her head. You were left alone with Myungsoo. "Come on." Myungsoo said while taking your hand. You both walked around, "What are we going?" you asked him. "Where ever you want to go." he said. "I honestly have no idea." you said. Myungsoo chuckled, "It's okay, I have something in mind."  With that Myungsoo dragged you somewhere. You didn't know where but as long you were with him, you were fine.
 


Like a promise I updated. And a long one. I hope you like it.

I'll try to update again. As soon as possible.

Comment & Subscribe~