Chapter Sixteen

Back To You

Weeks has passed, and you were beginning to open up. You were still shutting people out and giving them the cold shoulder but you weren't quiet. You and Myungsoo were becoming close. You can probably say you 'fully' trust him now. You and Myungoo turned in the 'Getting To Know Your Seat Mate' project a week ago and you guys got an A. That was your first A, ever since you became like this. It felt good.

It was a weekend. No school. You were lying on your bed looking at the ceiling. You heard your phone beeped, indicating you got a text message. You grabbed your phone and checked who sent you a message. The text was from Sungjong. He would send you messages once in awhile, also with Krystal. You would reply, every now and then. The rest of Infinite also has your number. You don't talk to them as much but they do keep you company once and awhile.  You read the message:

To:~~~~ noona

Hey noona! Me and the hyungs are going to Lotte World. I wanted to know if you and Krystal noona would like to come. You can even bring Minho hyung.

From:Sungjong-ah

You really didn't want to go but you also didn't want to stay in the house all day. You got off your bed and headed to Krystal's room. You knocked on her door. You heard her shout, "Come on!" You open the door and went insider her room. You saw her sitting by her desk. You went over to her bed and laid down. "Do you need anything?" she asked you. "Sungjong wanted to see if we wanted to go to Lotte World. He also said we ould bring Minho oppa." you told her. Krystal faced you. "Okay. I'll call Minho oppa and we could meet up there." Krystal said. You nodded your head. Before you left Krystal called you, "~~~~?" You turn around, "Yeah?" "How's things with Myungsoo oppa?" "Fine, I guess. Why?" She shrugged and went back to whatever she was doing. You looked at her funny, "Okay." You left the room and went to you room. You grabbed your phone and texted Sungjong.

To:Sungjong-ah

Okay, Krystal and I are going. And Minho oppa is coming.

From:~~~~ noona

After a few seconds, you got reply.

To:~~~~ noona

Okay~ 

Meet us at the entrance at 3. 

From:Sungjong-ah

You sent him a message.

To:Sungjong-ah

Okay. Can you tell Krystal that. I'm too lazy to get up and tell her.

From:~~~~ noona

You got reply back

To:~~~~ noona

Lol. Noona is always lazy. Okay, I'll tell Krystal noona.

From:Sungjong-ah

You rolled your eyes. You're calling me lazy? You're also lazy, Lee Sungjong. You toss your phone, and laid down. You looked at the clock and it read '1:00'. You had 2 hours before you had to be at Lotte World. You went to your shelf and grabbed your scrapbook. You went over to your chair and sat down. You placed the book on your lap. You traced the wordings on the front cover. 'Memories'. You placed every memory you had with your family and friends in the book. You always had it with you. You open the book and the first picture was you and your family. You were sitting in between your mother's legs with her arms around you, while your brother and father were sitting beside her with huge smiles. A smile crept on your face. You saw another picture and it was you and your brother. He had his arms around you and you had your arms around his waist. You turn the page and you saw a picture of your parents sitting by a fire with their hands laced together. Your mother's head on your father's shoulder. You kept turning the pictures and you stopped on a picture. It was an old picture of you and Krystal. The two of you were 7, holding hands swinging on the swings. You turned the page and your smile disappeared when you  saw a picture of you and Minhyuk. He was giving you a piggy back ride. You were both  smiling and laughing. You reminisce the good times you had with Minhyuk. You saw something dropped on to the page. You touched your cheeks and you felt the tears fall. You continue to turn the pages and the more you saw yourself smiling and having a good time, the more you cried. You didn't notice time flying by. You heard a knock on the door, "~~~~? You ready?" said Krystal. You didn't answer. Krystal open the door and saw you crying. She ran to you, "~~~~, why are you crying?" You didn't say anything and just continue to cry. Krystal saw the scrapbook on your lap. She understood why you were crying. "It's okay. These are past memories. Wait here." she said and left the room. You were confused but stayed where you were. You wiped your tears with your sleeve. Shortly after Krystal came back holding something. "I was going to wait for your birthday but I think you should see it now." She handed you a book. On the cover it said, 'New Memories'. You looked at her. "I know your still not ready to open up but I know you will. So when you do, you'll put your new memories in here." You smiled, "Thanks Krys." She smiled back, "You're welcome. Also your first new memory will be us." She got your Polaroid camera, which was on the shelf. She sat on the end of the chair and leaned back, so she was laying on you. She position the camera, "Smile." You shook your head but smiled. You saw the flash. You both saw the picture come out. Krystal grabbed it, "Your first memory. You smiling in a long time. And your hideous face after crying." she joked. You glared at her and snatched the picture out of her hand, "Give me that." You opened the book and placed the picture on the first page. "Perfect!" said Krystal. You heard a beeping noise. Krystal grabbed her phone. She looked at it, "Get ready. Minho oppa is here. We're going to leave soon." she said. You nodded your head. You went to change into more comfortable clothes. When you were done, you went downstairs and saw Krystal changed her clothes as well. "Minho oppa is outside waiting for us." You nodded your head and both of you headed outside. You saw Minho in his car waiting for you and Krystal. You got in the back, while Krystal got in the front with Minho. "Seatbelts on." said Minho. You both put on your seatbelts and Minho drove off to Lotte World.

After the car ride you, Krystal and Minho reached Lotte World. You all got out of the car and headed to the entrance. You were a little late. Once you guys got there, you saw Infinite waiting for you. "There you guys are! I was starting to get worried! What took you so long?" said Sungjong while placing his hands on his hips. I swear, he acts like a diva and he looks like a girl. Is a girl his true form? "It wasn't my fault. It was these two." said Minho pointing to you and Krystal. Everyone looked at you and Krystal. "What took you guys so long?" asked Sunggyu. You looked at Krystal and she looked at you. She smiled and she placed her arm around you, "Oh nothing~" Everyone had a confused look on their face. "Whatever. I want go in. Sunggyu hyung pay for us." said Sungjong. "Why?" said Sunggyu. "Cause you're the eldest out of all of us. Now go pay!" commanded Sungjong. "God! For the maknae you can be really demanding. I don't know how your parents put up with you." Sunggyu said and left to go pay. You watch how everyone was talking to each other. You felt an arm go around your neck. You turn to see who it was. You saw Woohyun smiling down at you. "You look so pretty today." he said. You didn't say anything. You just pushed his arm off you. "Come on. You don't talk to us. You only talk to Myungsoo. I want to some attention too, you know." Woohyun said while stomping his feet like kid. People were looking at him weird. "Hyung go somewhere else and stop embarrassing yourself." said Myungsoo while pulling Woohyun away from you. Myungsoo looked at you and smiled, "You look pretty." "Thank you." you said. "SEE! I said that, I got nothing. When Myungsoo says that, he gets a 'Thank you'." Woohyun complained. Krystal smacked him on the head, "This is good. And don't you ruin it. ~~~~ is starting to realize her feelings." whispered Krystal. "What?" said Woohyun. Krystal motion the others, beside you and Myungsoo, somewhere. "You know how Myungsoo has feelings for ~~~~, right?" Krystal asked them. They nodded their heads. "Well if we let ~~~~ and Myungsoo alone, maybe ~~~~ will start realizing her feelings for Myungsoo." she said. "Oh~." was all they said. "So you're trying to set them up?" asked Dongwoo. "Yes oppa. That's what I'm trying to do." "Okay. Let's begin this." said Sungyeol. They all nodded their heads. 

They went back to you and Myungsoo. The two of you didn't realize they left. After awhile Sunggyu came. "What took you so long?!" Sungjong shouted. "The line was long." Sunggyu said while handing out the tickets. Once everyone got their tickets, they all went in. Everyone was amazed. You saw little kids running around having fun. You saw laughter and smiles everywhere. "Okay let's split up into 2. I'm obviously with Minho oppa. How about you guys?" said Krystal. "I'm with Hoya hyung!" said Sungjong while dragging him somewhere. "But I want to be with him!" Dongwoo whined. "Well too bad." said Sungjong. "It's okay hyung, I'll be with you." said Sungyeol. "Thanks Yeol." said Dongwoo. And they left. "Let's go Gyu!" said Woohyun while dragging Sunggyu. "Okay." said Sunggyu. You turn around and saw Krystal leaving with Minho. "I guess it's just us." said Myungsoo. "I guess so." you said.  Myungsoo grabbed your hand, "Let's go." You were surprised. You looked at him. You saw smile on his face. After seeing his smile, you wanted to smile as well. Without you knowing, you did smile. Well this is going to be interesting.


Next chapter will be you and Myungsoo and your day at Lotte World.

I hope you like this chapter.

Comment & Subscribe~