Chapter One

Back To You

It was a fine Monday morning. Adults going to work and students beginning their new school year. You were walking to school that morning with a camera in your hands. You saw many things that morning. Old couples holding hands taking a nice walk in the morning, owners taking their pets on walks and the birds flying through the sky. I still have some time till school starts. I'll just takes some pictures to kill time. You position your camera and took pictures all around you.

You took a picture of an old couple holding hands. You smiled at the sight of them holding hands. Cute. I bet oppa and I are going to be like that in the future. You continue to walk around and take pictures.

You took many photos that you didn't realize that time flew by. You look down at your watch and your eyes widen. Oh shoot! I'm going to be late for school! And it's only the first day! Damn it! You ran all the way to school. When you got there, the gates was about to close. No, no no! You ran at your fastest speed and lucky for you, you made it. You leaned over and place your hands on your knees. You started panting heavily. You finally stood up straight. You took a deep breath to relax yourself. You overcome your fears and took your first step into the school as a senior.

*********

You walked inside the school and saw many familiar faces and many new faces. When they saw you walking in, they quickly smiled at you. "Hi ~~~~!", they said. You looked at them and smiled as well, "Hello!" You were known as the 'Loveable Girl' at Seoul High. You were also the top in the school. Girls are envious of your looks and your life, and boys were jealous of your boyfriend. You continue to walk down the halls, to your locker. I still have the locker from last year? Oh well. You finally reached your locker and you placed your stuff inside. While placing your stuff inside, you got a surprise hug from, no other than your best friend. "KRYSTAL!!", you shouted in your best friend's ear. She jumped at your sudden outburst. "YAH! There's no need to shout!",  she sternly looked at you. "But I missed you!", you pouted. "But you saw me all summer. We went to Busan together.", she pointed out. You blinked at Krystal, "Oh yeah...", Krystal rolled her eyes, "And they call you the smartest student in this school." You pouted and playfully smacked her arm. She just laughed at you. You both continue you to talk, when someone's hands placed over your eyes. "Guess who?" said the owner of the voice. You just giggled. "Oppa!" The man revealed himself and you faced your lovely boyfriend.

"You're no fun." he pouted. You giggled. "I love you too, oppa." you gave him a peck on the cheek. He smiled and looked at you. He pointed to his lips, wanting a kiss on the lips. You smile and was about to kiss him, when you heard Krystal clear , "Ahem". You both turned your heads and faced Krystal. She raised an eyebrow, "We are in school. You two can do that another time. And Minhyuk oppa, ~~~~ and I need to go to class." Minhyuk stared at Krystal, "Krys, ~~~~ and I are not the only couple that are like this. There are other couples that do this too. Including, you and Minho." After hearing that statement Krystal cheeks became rosy red. She faced you, "I'll see you in class ~~~~", she then quickly ran to her classroom. You watch your best friend run to your classroom in top speed. You turn to face Minhyuk, "Oppa. Look what you did." "What did I do?" "You made Krystal blush and you know she hates it when you about Minho." Minhyuk looked at you and raised both his arms, 'surrendering' himself, "Fine! I'll apologize to her later." You smiled. "Okay, I need to get to class and it's the first day and I don't want to be late." you told Minhyuk. "Well, sweetie I think that's a little too late." he showed you the empty halls. Your eyes widen, "Ahh!"You ran to your classroom, "I'll see you during break, oppa!" Minhyuk just nodded his and shouted, "Okay! And sorry for making you late!" You smiled and continue to run to your classroom. You didn't know what was in stored once you entered the classroom but you had a feeling this year was going to be perfect.


The first chapter is up! :)

It probably .

But totally give me some feedback. If the first chapter was good or bad or okay.

Comment & Subscribe~

I might update tomorrow, if I don't have a lot of homework.