Day 5 (I)

Love underneath

 

It’s been 5 days since Park Bom had been kidnapped. She was now locked up in this room, She felt much more better staying in this room anyway, she has a bed and bathroom. Unlike the first two days where she was handcuffed in a chair. Luckily she thought, the guy named Top decided to move her in this room.  Yes it all locked up and she has seriously no  way to escape.  She feels like she’s in a box, and there are two guys guarding her.

 

BOM’s POV

 

I finally get to take a bath , I’m wearing a white oversized t-shirt. Whoever is the owner of this shirt sure smells nice.  I mean you could tell it’s washed but still leaves a distinct smell of the perfume the owner is using.

 

A moment ago the other guy gave me food. They gave me a freaking sandwich. How the hell would I be full with that?

 

“Aigoo” I mumbled.

 

“Appa.. What did you do? There’s something I’m sure you did.  The TOP guy really wants you dead. I can see it in his eyes,  What did you do Appa?” I asked in my thought.

 

Covering my face with my hands, I laid down at the bed.

 

“Omma, What did Appa do? Did you know? Why didn’t you tell me?” I was talking to the ceiling.

 

Appa has been always there for me, Ever since Omma passed away. He always makes sure everything is fine with me, That I’m always safe. 

 

” Is that why he always get worried when I don’t have security? He knows that maybe something might happen to me?”

 

“All this questions!” I grumbled.

 

“And my organization, The kids. I wonder how everyone is doing. ! the building! Oh !”cursing to myself.

 

When suddenly the door opened, I immediately got out of bed. It was the two guys, One of them was bald and the other one is a huge guy.

 

They we’re just staring at me for awhile.

 

“What do you want?” I asked creeping behind the bed.

 

Guy 1: (towards to Guy 2): C’mon Man. The Boss is not here, we could have some fun with her.

 

“Oh please no” I thought.

 

Guy 2: You heard the boss, don’t do anything stupid.  I’m telling you he’s scary like when he gets mad, I’ve been with him before you know.

 

Guy 1: Oh c’mon, The Boss won’t be here real soon. He has this assignment right? And how can you not be tempted with her. I’m sure your wife doesn’t look like her.

 

“You know I can hear you right? Whatever you’re planning to do please, just don’t” I said, much more of pleading actually.

 

Guy 2: Look Man, I’m out. You’re on your own here.

 

The other guy exited the room.

 

The guy left in the room, scratch his head and smiled. He looked at me and suddenly his eyes turned into a look full of lust, He started walking slowly in front of me.

 

I started shaking,  My heartbeat was beating so fast. I was feeling that my chest was getting tighter every time I breathe, I want to run to the bathroom but my legs can’t seem to move.  I feel so weak. “Not now Park Bom!” I told myself, But I wasn’t moving.

 

“Please. Get away from me. Please No” I started to cry.

 

He continued walking towards me. I was now at the corner of the bedroom, curled up in my knees.  I was crying harder

.

“Your very pretty Miss, I just can’t help not to ….. taste .... you. The Boss don’t seem to want you, so I guess I’ll take his place” The guy said.

 

Now my tears were just unstoppable. I can’t move,  “Please, Please No” I continued to plead.

 

The guy started to get his belt off and then He took his shirt off.

 

I was sobbing so hard.

 

“Shhhh.. miss, This wouldn’t take long... I’ll do it Nice and easy...” The guy said. The moment he laid his hands on my face flashes of scenes came back in my head.

 

He smelled my hair while his other hand was snaking into my neck.

 

“Please Noo…  Noo…. I beg you please no..” I begged.

 

When he pushed my shoulders to the wall and looked at me with those eyes.

 

Fear surrounded me and finally I get to scream “Get off me.. NOOOOOOOOOO!”

 

 

_ _

 

 

 

( Omo, teehee. Thanks for reading. Leave a comment or two ^^. Will update maybe later Take care y'all.)