Gone.

Love underneath

 

BOM’s POV

With all the confrontation,  with all the gunshots. Here I am listening to my father and Seunghyun talked about the past, Seunghyun was yelling, I can hear the hatred in his voice. It was breaking my heart to witness all this. Appa reluctantly walked towards seunghyun I don’t know for what purpose, but when he did Seunghyun tried to run towards him and then..

 

*BANG*

 

One shot.

 

And Seunghyun was laying in the ground. Everyone was not moving, Everyone was on the same position.

 

“TABI” I yelled and run toward him.. I knelt down and was shaking him

 

“Is he dead?” One voice asked from the back..

 

One voice I recognize..

 

When I turned around, There was Siwon, Gun in his Hand.

 

All the patience I had had drained downed,

 

“WHAT THE DID YOU DO SIWON!” I yelled

 

Siwon dropped the gun and was confused.  “ I just saved you father’s life, Bom” He hissed

 

As if I can’t hear him, , “Tabi, please wake up.”  I turned around to Appa “Appa Please! Let’s get him to hospital, He’s losing blood, APPA!” I started to sobbed.

 

My father was looking at me like I was the craziest girl on earth but he nodded. We hurriedly got him in the car and drove to the nearest Hospital.

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

 

While Seunghyun was in the Operating Room, I was brought to back to Emergency Room so that My small wounds I had earlier would be treated. I was so worried at Seunghyun, I can’t focused, I was shaking.

 

“Princess…” My father said when he slowly came in to the room,

 

“I’m sorry for everything that had happened, It’s all my fault. You are the one suffering for my mistakes” He said while he started to sob..

 

“Appa, Everything has been done. There are many things I don’t understand, there are many things I want to know but right now I want Seunghyun to be okay. “ I weakly said.

 

“Bom, He will be fine but.. you cannot be with him.. you can't be possibly be in love with him? He's not right for you" Now he stopped sobbing and was looking at me seriously.

“How do you know what's right for me now appa? How can you possibly tell that I'm not in love with him? He may not be the man in mind you have for me, neither I expected him to be that man, But Appa, I will never know that's why I'm willing to try just how omma tried to know if she was right for you ” I replied immediately while tears we’re forming to again in my eyes.

 

“I’m sorry sir, I think you have to leave the patient for awhile to give her some rest” A Nurse said behind my appa.

 

The way my father looked me, was the same looked whenever he stares at my mother's picture. He Nodded and they covered the curtains.

 

I thought today, I will be home happily rejoicing my return to Appa but at the same time will be able to fix things with seunghyun, But I got it all wrong. My body was aching to start with and A nap could do be some help. I laid down on the bed, “ Seungyhyun will be fine” I mumbled Iand then I drifted to sleep immediately.

 

LATER THAT DAY,

 

I woke up feeling a bit rested, I guess they didn’t bother to wake me up because I looked horrible earlier. When I went out of the Emergency Room, I went straight ahead the outside the Operating Room. I didn’t see my Father anywhere in the hallway, I just saw one body guard who immediately followed me when he saw me walked out the room.

 

The waiting room was empty as well when I went to checked, I asked at Nurse’s Station about Seunghyun.

 

“Hi, I just want to ask if Choi Seunghyun is already done with surgery?” I asked

 

“Hold on a second, Are you his relative?” The nurse asked..

 

Yes I am” I immediately answered.

 

While cheching the clip board she has the nurse replied “He was out 4 hours ago, He was already transferred to the recovery Room 311 ,down the Hall way Miss” The Nursed said,
 

I felt relieved when I heard what she said, I Thanked her and almost ran my way to get to the room.

 

“BOM”! Someone yelled, When I turned around it was Siwon.

 

“What the hell do you want?” I asked with hint of annoyance in my voice.

 

“What’s wrong with you Bom? What’s this? Is it true? You're with that guy? The one who risked your life in Danger? Are seriously doing this? ” Siwon angrily asked.

 

“You don’t know anything Siwon, So don’t act like that you do.” I replied,  I turned around but he suddenly grabbed my arm.

 

“I don’t know everything Bom, but this I’m sure, You have been in Danger ever since that guy got you. Look at yourself in the mirror, This is just spur of the moment you're feeling, Wake up!” He said.

 

I didn’t say anything and just ran towards the Room..

 

Before I could even get near, I can see nurses in panick around.

 

My heart suddenlt started to beat so fast,I stopped walking. 

 

“What happen to that Room?” I asked when one of the nurses passed by

 

“The patient isn’t there anymore Miss, We have been searching” He answered.

 

And just like that it felt like I was loosing oxygen for me to able to breath.

 

“Seunghyun! Where are you?!” I whispered.. I

 

was about to enter the room when My father came out ..

 

He looked at me and said “I'm sorry, he .. left”

 

“Appa, What did you do?”I asked while pain was starting to eat all up on me.

 

“He just left Bom.. It's his decision.” he answered and turns his back..

 

Now I was already sobbing and it hurts, it hurts ..

 

- - -

 

Another update guys, Sorry if this update seems so sad, I was sad when I finished writing the chapter. :(  Anyway, THANK YOU for the new subscribers! Right now, I'm stil thinking of what to write next, Please do leave some comments and suggestions. It actually does help to motivate to write. Thanks again guys :)

 

Music Playing while writing : T-ara - Don't Leave