Escape.

Love underneath

 

( Hey guys, Thank you so much for the comments, keep em comin. smiley Warning for this update, you might find weird onomatopoeia (sound words) I was laughing when I was typing it. So sorry in advance. Just use your imagination. tehee. Will update soon. Thanks guys. take care y'all) 

 

 

Seunghyun went inside the room where Bom was. When he came in, she looked up at him.

 

Seunghyun then sat on the chair and just looked at her.

 

“What?” Bom asked.

 

“Nothing.” Seunghyun answered.

 

Bom nodded. “Are you okay? This is really weird. Asking you if you’re okay when I’m your hostage.” Bom said making a face of disbelief.

 

Instead of Answering Bom’s question , Seunghyun simply stated “ I will get you home”.

 

Bom was surprised of what Seunghyun said.

 

“uhm. Thank you” Bom managed to answer.

 

Seunghyun got up and when he was about to exit at the door he heard Bom asked.

“Why?”

 

“Why are you getting me home? I mean I’m glad I’d be coming home but I know I’m not suppose to yet as what I have known from the guy earlier.” She said.

 

Seunghyun turned around and looked at her.

 

“He said a lot didn’t he? I want you to go home.  You have been giving me bad headaches lately. That wouldn’t do me any good.  So yeah, I’ll just get you home.” Seunghyun simply answered and went right outside immediately.

 

BOM’s POV

 

When he walked out at the door,

 

“I’m giving him headache? What the hell? I have been the most cooperative hostage ever. I could go down the history for being the most behaved hostage.” I mumbled to myself.

 

“Well, I’m glad I’d be going home. I really miss my appa, and the kids. Everyone back home, I wouldn’t be able to see that alien Tabi. What the hell did I do to make him have headaches. Aish that creep” I continued ranting.

 

I layed down at the bed.

 

“Yes Bom! You will be going home! That would be the greatest thing! YES! Yes? Aishh!”

 

(Outside the room.)

 

TOP’s POV

 

Yes. That’s the best thing I could do. I’d let her go home, first thing in the morning, Things would be complicated If I continue with this. She needs to go home, It would be better for her and for me.

 

“Sorry Boss, I’d have to let slip this one.” I mumbled to myself.

 

*sigh*

 

When suddenly at the end of my eye I saw a figure hiding outside. I got my gun out. I slowly peep out of the window, there was 2 guys hiding outside each trees.

 

Oh .

 

I hurriedly went inside where Bom was.

 

“Bom!C’mon , we’re in trouble.” I said while she’s in state of confusion.

 

“What? What’s happening?”She asked as she comes towards me.

 

“I don’t know but we have some visitors outside. I’m pretty sure they are not the police as well. Because if they are I'd willingly give you back. We’ll have to go escape through the back door okay? Just always be behind me” I said and instructed.

 

She nodded in return.

 

Just as we we’re about to go out of the room.

 

Gun shots was all over the place.

 

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

 

We we’re now both lying at the floor. Mee covering Bom.

 

“Oh . We have to crawl okay? Just always stay down.” I instructed.

 

The moment gun shots was over, we crawled fast towards the back door.  I know they will be coming in soon, So we have to move faster. The moment I opened the backdoor, there was my car parked perfectly. Good thing I always do this.

 

I crawled to open the door.

 

“Cmon faster, Get in.”  I instructed Bom.

 

When she got in, I heard footsteps coming in.

 

I was already inside the car trying to get the engine when another round of gunshots was shot towards us.

 

*BANG* *BANG *BANG* BANG*

 

During the gunshots the car finally started and I had the chance to drive away.

 

“What the hell is happening” Bom asked.

 

I took out my phone to call the Boss.

 

*Ring*

Boss: Seunghyun!

Seunghyun: Boss! What the hell is this?

B: Oh . Are you okay? I just found at now.  Those guys want Park Bom Dead.

S: Whaat?? Who are they??

B: They are a gang who wants Park Bom and Park Soomin dead. Both of them, Park Bom’s father is now currently heavy guarded so they decided to get on the girl first.

S: Oh man, What did that old man do again? But how did they found out where we are?

B: The guy you fired few days ago, he ratted on you.

S: That moron, I should have killed him. What now?  What will happen?

B: I guess it’s better if you two go hide first. This is not a job anymore Seunghyun, Both of you are in danger. The gang will want you dead too. You have been hindering  their plans. You two should get away.

S: What? Us? This is not the way I planned this I thought. (I turned around at Bom who was staring at me as if waiting for me to explain)

B: If you want her out, then you could do that. The gang whose trying to kill both of you are the ones our organization are up with. Remember when my son died? That’s them Seunghyun.  If you want the girl out, then that’s your call.

 

“Tabii, They are behind us!” Bom yelled.

 

Just as I look at the side mirror, they we’re trailing on us.

 

“Get down Bom!” I yelled.

 

I threw the phone somewhere inside the car.

 

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* as the car behind fired on us.

 

I got my gun out and shot back at them with my right hand while my left hand was on the steering wheel.

 

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

 

I drove faster than usual, after a couple of minutes. With the upcoming traffic towards us, I took the chance when a ten wheeler truck was ahead of us and got ahead and was able to lose them.

 

“What’s happening tabi?” Bom asked once again.

 

“I’ll explain later” I said panting.

 

“Oh. my.,God” Bom said with eyes wide as she leaned towards me.

 

“What?” I curiously asked.

 

“You got shot” She said still with her eyes widened.

 

And I was, On my left shoulder. I guess I didn’t get to notice after all the adrenaline. Now the wound is bleeding up.

 

“We should go to the hospital” Bom said.

 

“No. I’d be fine” I answered.

 

“How can you be fine, You got shot.” She raised her voice.

 

“I can handle this, for the mean time let’s get you safe” I said while I was still driving fast.

 

“So much for getting me home eh?” She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

 

“Oh this girl. How can she be an alien with moments like this” I thought to myself.