HEY GUYS! :(

Love underneath

I know you hate me and all and you guys probably don't remember this story anymore.

 

I'M SORRY i have been gone for so long and haven't notified you i'd be gone. SORRY! :(

 

I had to take an important exam the last time so I just have to shut it off, sadly I didnt make it on that exam. So now, I'll be taking it again next month.

 

I have review classes and I randomly checked AFF.

 

When I have nothing to do or I'm at break from studying I read all other amazing fanfics.

 

What amazes me the most is that past few weeks I had been receiving notifications for new subscribers.

 

And namely  "Cissy" and "slowlywishes" posted in my wall asking when will I be updating. I have been trying to update and I just can't have the mood to do so but when I saw those I just got motivated. So Thank you to you two.

 

I'm still having my review classes, so I cannot update always. Maybe every weekend but dont worry I will always try  to give you double update everytime I update okay?

 

So for the previous subscribers maybe you need to read a little from previous chapters to get hang of the story, and to the new subscribers, THANK YOU.

 

So, Guys.

 

I'M REALLY SORRY!  and Hope you like the updates for today

 

Leave me some comments and let me know. Laters ^^