Day 3 (I)

Love underneath

 

It has been two days since Park Bom had been held captured by Seunghyun. But Seunghyun wasn’t always there to watch her. The two guys which is under Seunghyun’s authority was the one guarding her . The “Boss” asked Seungyun to do a lot of other work as well. There we’re small assignments the he knows only Seunghyun could finish immediately.

 

After one of those assignments Seunghyun decided to check the place where Bom is.

 

When he arrived the two guys we’re outside playing cards. The moment they saw Seunghyun , They got up and bowed.

 

“What’s up with her?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“She’s doing fine sir, Haven’t been crying lately. Hehe “ The other guy said laughing. Only to see that Seunghyun wasn’t laughing with him, He’s smiling face vanished immediately.

 

“Get the other room ready” Seunghyun said simply.

 

When he walked in, he found Bom Staring at the floor.

 

“I heard you weren’t crying much as before” Seunghyun finally said.

 

Bom looked up and said bluntly “ I don’t wanna die ugly”.

 

Seunghyun chuckled a bit surprised and said “What? Huh?”

 

“Since you’re gonna kill me in the future as you have emphasize the last time I saw you, I decided to stop crying. My eyes will get puffy and I’d probably look hideous  afterwards.” Bom said simply.

 

Bom’s reply earned an amuse look on Seunghyun’s face. Like he was about to laugh but tried hard not to.

 

Bom looked at him weirdly  .. “ What?!!” Bom exclaimed.

 

Seunghyun Didn’t answered and just gave her a smirk.

 

“TOP! It’s Top right?” Bom asked.

 

Seunghyun nodded.

 

“Can you at least please allow me to take a bath? I think I smell like ” Bom seriously asked.

 

This time Seunghyun gave a small laugh.

 

“Unbelievable” He mumbled. 

 

“Arraso. You’ll get what you want, Just don’t bother doing anything stupid. I’m actually being extra nice here. I don’t like you being here but you have to be.” Seunghyun said to Bom.

 

“I didn’t asked you to kidnap me” Bom whispered.

 

“What did you say?” Seunghyun asked as he heard her whispered.

 

Seunghyun’s phone suddenly started to ring.

 

“Hello? Yes. I’ll be there in a few minutes.”  turning to Bom as he turned off the phone.

 

“Top, Don’t hurt my Appa. Please” Bom tearfully said when Seunghyun was about to exit the room.

 

He stopped while his back was facing Bom, He didn’t say anything instead he release a Big sigh.

 

When Seunghyun went out of the room,  He went to the two guys.

 

“I’d be on the headquarters, The Boss wants me there. Go bring her to the room. Take the handcuffs off and leave her there.  Be sure everything is locked up.” He instructed, The two guys nodded and bowed.

 

When he was about to go, he turned to them “Give her food , let her take a bath and give whatever clothes in there. Don’t do anything stupid” He finally said.

 

At the car while driving

 

Seunghyun couldn’t help but to chuckle remembering the girl she left just now.  He’s furiously mad at her father, He wants to be mad at her too. But something about her makes him feel weird, Instead of getting scared of him, Bom is being feisty around him and acts as if she don’t care what might happen to her. Just so innocent about her father and is ready to give up for him.

 

“That girl is sure crazy” he mumbled to himself.