Today will be fun?

Love underneath

(Short update for y'all. I got in mood to update when i got fast and cute comments from gjie2cute, kwonmimi, chinaeyes711, frontelicious, Kay37541 ^^. Thanks guys ^^. I was listening to Ft.Island's "we hope to become lovers" from their new album Grown up & Block B's "100% in Synch" from their new album Welcome to the block while writing this chappie, So i was a little feeling giddy with this update, If you haven't heard of those, go and check it out. Tehee. Dont forget to leave me some comments. Later guys! Take care y'all ^^)

 

_ _ _

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

The ray of lights hitting my eyes urge me to wake up. My eyes hurt.. That crying was sure a lot.

When I was finally gaining my senses, I was about to get up when I felt hands in my waist.

*Lub Dub*

 

My heart started beating fast.. *Lub Dub* *Lub Dub& *Lub Dub*

 

I slowly looked at down at the hands in my waist and I suddenly felt breathing just right at my back. I felt chills in my bone for the person behind me was breathing right in my neck.

 

. When did this creep slept beside me?

 

Then I remembered what happened the last night. I was crying so hard that he went to the bed and rubbed my back for me to calm down.

 

Why I can’t remember falling asleep? He probably fell asleep doing that rubbing for me. But still, I have to get his hands out of me.

 

I’m feeling claustrophobic with his just one hand on my freakin waist.

 

I slowly slid myself out of his grasps directing me to immediately stood up in my bed.

 

*Whew*

 

Then there he is. Sleeping like a kid, I can’t help but to look at him.

 

He sleeps like a baby *giggle* but like a lion when awake. I didn’t realize I was smiling while staring at him.

 

“Mianhe Tabi” I whispered.

 

*sigh*

 

“Everything that you have said about my father just broke my heart.” I continued talking assuming he’s still asleep.

 

“It hurts when the person you trust the most in the world, hurts you yet no matter how painful it is you still love that person.” A tear escaping from my eyes.

 

*sigh*

 

I stood up and decided to take a shower.

 

TOP’s POV

 

When I heard the door from the bathroom closing, I opened my eyes. The moment she woke up, I woke up as well but decided to stay still.

Why is she saying sorry to me?

 

This Alien.

 

I decided to get up and get us some breakfast outside. I’ll take my shower later.

_ _

 

BOM’s POV

 

Just right after I finished taking a shower when I opened the door tabi wasn’t there anymore.

 

Where did he go?I got nervous for a minute.

 

And suddenly the door opened, Him coming in with food with him.

 

“Good morning” He said with a faint smile.

 

“Good Morning Tabi” I replied.

 

“Here I bought us food,  Sit down now.” He said.

 

I went straight to the table like a little kid. After all ,this is food we are talking about.

He was serving me the food he bought. 

 

“I’m sorry about last night.” He said while putting food in my plate.

 

“You don’t have to be sorry , It’s my fault.” I said.

 

Then he smiled at me, *sigh* that smile again. Do you really have plan of suffocating me?

 

“Let’s go out today?” He said still smiling.

 

“Where are we going? Aren’t we suppose to be hiding? We’re in danger remember?” I said sarcastically.

 

He chuckled.

 

“Don’t worry, They won’t find us .. yet.“ he said smiling.

 

“Fine. And can you stop smiling?” I said with annoyed face.

 

“So it’s even now?” He said.

 

“Huh?” I asked.

 

“You give me headache, and I annoy you by me smiling?” he chuckled.

 

I glared at him.

 

You annoy me for wrong reasons Choi Seunghyun. Wrong reasons I tell myself.

 

_ _

 

It was around 10 am when Seunghyun and Bom decided to go out and stroll.

 

He was wearing his usual jacket while Bom was wearing Jacket with a hoodie but was in shorts.

 

“Why are you wearing that?” Seunghyun asked as Bom was walking towards him.

“What? This is all I have!” Bom whined.


“We’ll get you pants later. Don’t you know how much guys are staring at you?” Seunghyun said.

 

They started walking around the neighborhood.

 

“Then Just let them stare, All they can do is stare” Bom said.

 

Seunghyun glared at her.


“Why do you care so much huh?” Bom said with a hint of teasing smile.

 

“I just don’t wanna get in trouble with your fanboys.” He said.

 

10 minutes of walking around, Bom saw something that made her eyes sparkled.

 

“Omooo. Tabiiii!!” Bom screamed with her eyes widened.

 

“What is it?” Seunghyun asked then followed where Bom was directing her gaze.

 

*CORNSTAND*

 

Bom ran directly to the corn stand.

 

Seunghyun was left a few feet away watching the weird girl she’s with.

 

He smirked.

 

“You make it so hard me Park Bom. So hard.” Seunghyun said to himself smirking.

 

After just a few minutes, Bom ran towards him with a corn in her hand.

 

“Yah! Why are you like that?” Bom said.

 

“Like what?” Seunghyun asked

 

“You standing here, looking like your gonna kill someone. Hands in pockets and looking all over the place as if you're waiting for someone to attack you” She said while taking a bite.

 

“Well.. I always look like this.. and I am a Kill..”

"SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

“No your not!” Bom said even before could finish what he was about to say,

 

Bom stared directly at him looking serious yet with a corn in her right hands.

“Right now, You are Choi Seunghyun.. With Park Bom in wonju. Like Normal people.. I don’t remember you kidnapping me. You don’t remember kidnapping me.  We are here for.. hmm...vacation.. ..Because we are both so stressed out of our Jobs. Yeah.. That's the reason..we are safe here so that's why we decided to go here. Yeah.. That's right. That's who we are today!” Bom said.

 

Seunghyun stared back at her with a confuse and amuse face.

 

“Now smile” as Bom smiled to herself.

She started walking only to see that Seunghyun was still standing at where he was, Both of his hands in his pocket, while staring at Bom.

 

Bom went back. Linked her arm with a Seunghyun.

 

“Cmon, Today will be fun.” She smiled.

 

Seunghyun finally smiled.

 

You are so weird.” He said when they started to walk.

 

“You too.” Bom replied smiling.

 

Bom’s left shoulder still linked with seunghyun arms with her right hand holding the corn she bought munching it.

 

“Today will be fun.” Seunghyun said to himself, while taking a glance to the girl he is with.