One more day

Love underneath

 

BOM’s POV

On the wee hours of morning Cold Breeze woke me up, the moment I weakly opened my eyes I remembered everything that had happen just a few hours ago.

 

Was I dreaming? Even before I could think, a pair of strong hands in my waist pulled me closer for a hug.

 

*sigh* so I was definitely not dreaming then.

 

I decided to close my eyes to get some more sleep and with just a second I drifted into my Dreamland.

 

At the morning

 

And I was awaked again now with noises coming from the kitchen.

 

I got up and saw Tabi facing his back on me and was preparing some breakfast.

 

I didn’t know how this morning will be, I suddenly felt awkward. I tiptoed my way to the bathroom quietly but even before I could get in, He already saw me.

 

“Good Morning Bom” he greeted with a smile.

 

I smiled back “ Good Morning Tabi” I greeted back in soft voice.

 

“Well? Sit down now. Breakfast will be ready soon” He said.

 

I did what he said and sat for breakfast.

 

While he was preparing the breakfast, I wondered if he even remembered what happen last night.

 

Does he even remember?

 

UGH!

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked probably seeing me making a frown face.

 

“Uh.. nothing” I said without looking at him.

 

He’s acting all cool and giving me the same attention from before, so I guess he really did forget.

 

“What you thinking?” He asked while he was placing an Egg omelet and Bread in my Plate.

 

“Tabii.. Uhm. Do you remember anything from last night?” I carefully asked while looking at him.

 

He did this confuse face.

 

“Last Night? Hmmm.. Last night? What happen Last night? He asked while doing scratching his head.

 

OH MY GOD. PARK BOM! HE DOESN’T EVEN FREAKIN REMEMBER!

 

“Never mind” I bluntly answered while I stare at the plate.

 

The moment I was about to look up , He’s face was in front of me and suddenly he gave me a soft kiss in the lips.

 

He pulled back and smiled showing off his dimples.

 

“You look really cute when you are mad” he said smiling.

 

“I remember everything Bom” he finally said.

 

“Let’s eat now?” He asked.

 

I nodded in return and looked down for I know I was burning red from blushing, He turned around again to get some coffee. And even when it was just his back that was facing me, I looked at him while my heart smiled in joy.

 

Thank God He remembered.

 

We had a good breakfast, He is seriously good at house work.  After the Breakfast I decided to take my shower first,

 

While I was about to go out after my shower, I heard Tabi in the phone.

 

“Yes Boss, We are safe..” He said while nodding.

 

So it’s his Boss, I wonder what he wants now.

 

“I know What I should do, I should be bringing her back Boss. I don’t have any plans of staying in here any longer.” He said.

 

When I heard that, my chest suddenly started to ache.

 

What the hell is wrong with me? I will be able to see my Appa again, The kids,  But.. What about.. us? He told me he.. loves me…

 

After a couple of minutes I had the courage to go out, he was seating in the couch watching the television.

 

“Tabi? Can we go that beach today?” I asked.

He smiled and nodded.

 

AT THE BEACH

 

We we’re seating at the sea shore just like the other day both staring at the sea.

 

“Tabi.. I heard you earlier.. “ I slowly said

 

“When are you going to tell me you’ll bring me back home soon?” I asked as I turned around to look at him. He was already looking at me.

 

“Today, It’s time for you to go home Bom” He said then looked back at the sea again.

 

“I would love to go home.. but.. You told me last ni…”

 

“I know what I said” He said not letting me finish, He slowly got my right hand and place it with his hand.

 

“I remember everything I said Bom” He continued

 

“Then .. why?” I asked.

 

“Because,  I need to.  No matter of how much I want you to be with me like this for the rest of my life. This setting would not work for us. And you know it’s true, I shall do things in proper way.. I should know .. how to deal with.. your father. So, I need to do that immediately so I can be with you” he said with a weak smile as he places his hand on my right cheek.

 

I didn’t know what to think but I know he’s right so I nodded in return.

 

“When?” I asked.

 

“Tomorrow” tabi answered.

 

“Tomorrow??! Already?” I gasped in return.

 

He chuckled, “Now you wanna be with me?” he said.

 

PABO! YES I WANNA BE WITH YOU!

 

But I didn’t answer that aloud but instead I kind of hit him in his arms.

 

Tomorrow, Bom. No matter how much you love this man. He is right and you need to go home now.

 

If you want to work out things for you and him, you need to be home.

Set all the things straight with your father and whoever is trying to kill me and appa should just be over already.

 

I don’t want Tabi in all of this crap with his father.

 

“Tabi? Can I talk to my father right now?”  I asked.

 

At the phone Booth

 

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

 

Bom’s Father: Hello?

Bom: Appa..

BF: Bom?? Is that you?

Bom: Yes Appa..

BF: Where are you? Are you okay? Have you eaten? I need to see you now! I will get you.

Bom: Appa! I’m fine.. Appa .. There are many things you should tell me right?

BF: Bom.. Whatever is it that you heard about me.. I’m still your Appa..

Bom: I know but because of everything I do not know. You put yourself and your own daughter in danger.

BF: *sigh* Just get home princess.. I have been really worried about you.

Bom: I know appa, I will be home soon. Do you remember when omma told you that there will come a time that I cannot be your little princess anymore at all time. This is the time appa..

BF: Bom.. Don’t tell me that your..

Bom: I am appa..

BF: But aren’t you with the man who kidnap you? That was the last information I had.  Park Bom Don't tell me you're in lo.....!

Bom: Bye appa, I’ll be home soon..

 

Bom’s POV

 

I hang up on Dad, I was staring at the phone for quite awhile.

 

*sigh* One day.. Just one day left.

 

I found tabi leaning on the car..

 

“Hey you” I said..

 

“Hey.. how was it?” he asked smiling.

 

I didn’t answer instead I hugged him.

 

“My brain wants you gone but my heart is fighting for you” I said. I didn’t realize I was already shedding tears.

 

He wiped away the tears falling from my eyes and kissed me.

 

“Lets make this the best day ever?” He asked and chuckled.

 

I nodded.

 

“I love you tabi” I said.

 

"I love you more Bommie” He replied.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

Sorry for the super laaate updaate.  Been busy from work. Sorry for the short update, I just had to make it for it's the Heart's day today. Lol. Thank you for all the wonderful comments, You guys are the best. To the new subscribers, welcome! :) Leave me some love, Keep the comments comin. Happy Heart's day guys ^^ Take care y'all. Laters.