Thank you

Love underneath

 

BOM’s POV

 

We spend the day strolling around the town, ate Ice cream  like kids.

 

Laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Tabi and I talked about everything we could think of.

 

The most random things in life, The things we want to learn from each other.

 

“Tabi, How old we’re you when you had your first kiss?” I randomly asked.

 

With his hands scratching his chin and giving me the thinking face “hm.. 9 years old I guess”

 

“Woah? 9? I mean like the real kiss, like you really wanted the kiss.” I said

 

“Oh.. That kind of Kiss.. Probably 16 years old.” He answered while eating his ice cream.

 

“So you really like the girl then?” I asked getting curious.

 

“uhm. Yes, She was my first girlfriend..” He paused “Wait a minute, Let us not talk about this Bommie okay? You will end up getting Jealous.” He said smirking.

 

“Why would I be? Of course I won’t be. That’s like 2000 and late” I answered confidently.

 

Why the hell would I get jealous? Was she someone that special?

 

“What’s with the pouty face?” He asked while he was his ice cream. Which is by the way really y.

 

I didn’t realize I was pouting while thinking.

 

Then out of nowhere, he kissed me.

 

It was a quick short sweet kiss

 

“Stop thinking okay?” He smirked, “so far out from all the girls  *ehem* You are the only one I want to kiss every day. “  .

He said smiling.

 

It was just chessy but a hot flush came all over my cheeks, I was so red.

 

I nodded and ate the remaining Ice cream to relieve the redness in my face while he was eating his ice cream smirking giving me the "I know you are blushing look"

 

Alien!

 

 

Later that day

 

We walked our way back to the place, holding hands looking like new teenage couple.

 

I don’t remember feeling this lightest and happiest. We we're smiling like Idiots and seeing Tabi smiling made me really feel that what we have right here is the real thing.

 

The moment we got back, Tabi already took out the grocery we got.

 

“Tonight, I’m cooking dinner for you!” he said beaming like a little kid.

 

“Awwww! I wanted to cook but that might be a bad Idea and I’ll end up getting you sick. So ok Mister Superman. Please do cook us some very delicious dinner.” I replied with glee.

 

While he was busy cooking, I was just there watching Televison feeling Useless, he won't let me help him. Pssh!

 

He cooked baby back ribs for dinner, and boy it was good. I felt embarrassed he cooks way better than me, Omo! The moment everything is set up to normal I have to learn how to cook!

Watch out tabi!

 

I offered to wash the dishes since, well duh. It’s all I could offer to do and thank god he agreed.

 

While I was washing the dishes, Tabi came out of nowhere and give me a back hug.

 

“Yah! I’m washing dishes here.” I complained.

 

“I know, I know. Just let me hug you like this for a moment” he whispered.

 

 He was resting his chin on my shoulder and both of his hands wrapped around my waist.

 

While I continue to wash the dishes, he was just there hugging me and not saying anything. But the silence wasn’t awkward, it was actually comfortable.

 

When I was finally done, I turn around to him and cupped his face.

 

“Are you ready to let me go?” I asked.

 

“Huh?” he answered confused with his eyes widened.

 

I giggled “ I mean, I’m going home tomorrow.. “ I said

 

“Oh that.. This is for the best right? So yeah.. I’m ready to let you go in your .. HOME!” He emphasizes.

 

“I’ll still miss you though, you know.”  I mumbled.

 

Now he cupped my face and looks straight in my eyes, “I will make things work out. I promise.” He said firmly.

 

I nodded and he kissed me slowly, the simple kiss was turning out to be a passionate one as now he’s hands was back on my waist and my hands was on his neck. 

 

And I don’t know how things happen, but we ended up on the bed but the kiss was never once broke.

 

The kiss broke off when both of us gasp for air to breath.

 

And again, the comfortable silence surrounded us. With Tabi lovingly staring at me.

 

“Thank you Bom” Tabi said looking straight at me.

 

I didn’t bother to ask what he meant and grabbed him to continue the kiss.

 

“Thank you Tabi” both my heart and brain finally agreed saying the same thing.

 

 

--

And you know how that night ended, Sorry for those who wanted some s but I cannot bring myself to write one. I wanted this story to be genuine love story ( though I don't have any problems reading in other fanfics, lol)

This is kinda short so just click for the next chapter :)