Blurry

Love underneath

 

TOP POV

 

Blood was dripping in my face, I was kneeling down hand cuffed. The guy in front of me kept throwing my punches.

 

“Stop it! Please!” I heard Bom Yelling not far away from me.

She was crying which makes everything harder for me.  She was held by one of the guy, holding her properly so that she could not run towards from me.

 

Look Punk, You have made everything complicated. If only you have left the girl the first place this would not have come in this way” Said the guy in front of me.

 

I was trying to stand up when one of the guy behind me kicked me so that I would not be able to do so.

 

“Finish him. So that we can go and get our Money” Said the guy holding Bom.

 

“Nooo, Please. Don’t Kill himBom begged while crying.

 

“Sorry Missy, Orders are orders” He answered.

 

Then the guy behind me straightened me up, He got his gun and pointed it towards my head, I looked up and Bom was looking back at me with her eyes ever so pretty now full of fears and tears. How can she see me die like this, Would this really be the end?

 

“Tabi” she mouthed while her eyes were shedding those tears.

 

I thought I will never get to know love, I thought I will never get to know what life is. But here I am with minutes to die, thinking and thanking that after all the hatred I have felt, the bitterness I have carried with me. I would be given the experience this kind of feeling to the one person I never thought I would have met.

 

“I love you” I whispered

 

And closed my eyes..

 

*BANG*

 

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

 

I instantly opened my eyes, just like that, everyone around me except for Bom was laying dead in the ground. Then came out from the behind the trees, we’re all men wearing Black. Could this be my back.up?

 

When Bom realized what happen, she instantly ran towards me.

 

She hugged me and still Crying.

 

“YAH!! How could you do that?! How could you make me feel I was gonna loose you?! What the Hell Seunghyun?!” She was now hitting my arms but was still crying.

 

Before I could even answer..

 

“Bommie?” A man from behind said.

 

Bom turned around.. “Appa?! Appa!!” She got up and hurriedly ran towards her father and hugged him.

 

“Appa how did you find me?  Appa thank you for saving us!” Bom said while still sobbing.

 

“Oh bommie, I missed you so much! I tracked you from your last phone call princess.” Her father said.

 

One man came up to me and got me up.

 

“Sir, how about him?” He asked

 

“You kidnap my daughter? You are the one responsible for all of this.” Mr. Park Said

 

“Appa, No. You don't understand, It’s complicated” Bom tried to explain

 

Her Father held his right hand to make her stop talking “Who are you? What do you want from me? Who asked you to do this?” He asked.

 

“My name is Choi Seunghyun, no one asked me do this, no one asked me to kidnap your Daughter."  I answered nack

 

 

“Tabi, what are you saying?” Bom yelled

 

Mr. Park looking all confused asked once ahgain “What did you say your name was?”

 

“My name is Choi Seunghyun, Sounds Familiar? Choi Minwoon? Sounds Familiar? Mr.Park?” I asked now with hatred in my tone.

 

“You.. you are his son..” He mumbled..

 

“Yes I’m his son, I am the son of the Man who worked for you , The Man you get killed” I yelled.

 

“No.. no.. That’s not true” He said while walking towards me..

 

“It’s TRUE!” I yelled and out of anger I was about to walked up to him, so that I could kicked him since I was still in a handcuffed.

 

“BANG!”

 

I looked down in my chest and blood was starting to drip.

 

Damnit.. Everything was getting blurry

 

“TABI!” I heard bom yelled..

 

 

- -

Hey guys, I know it had been forever since my last update. I got so busy and I didn't have any Idea what to write about anymore. So, I'm sorry If I left you hanging ad everything.  Even after all this months, I still find it amazing that someone still subscribes this fanfics, So late last night when I was trying to tire myself, I decided to see if I can write back again. And here I am with an Update after 100 years. Haha. I would just like to say thank you to Lovealice for encouraging me to update, and to sooyoung_05 for recently subscribing and leaving me a wonderful comment. Thanks Guys :)

Music playing while I was writing: Ailee - Evening Sky