Day 3 (II)

Love underneath

 

At the head quarters

 

Seunghyun stepped out from his silver Mercedes Mclaren, the moment he entered the head quarters. He immediately saw two familiar guys.

 

He bowed and greeted them.

 

“Hey Boy, How are you man? Your work damn fast. You’re like the Flashman!” Kush stated.

 

“So how’s the girl? Is she that hot in person? I saw more pictures of her and she have some awesome legs boy” Kush added.

 

Seunghyun looked at him weirdly.

 

“Hey Kush, Take it easy. You sound like an old erted guy” Sean yelled at him who was sitting at the other side.

 

“Well Seunghyun, Is she hot like what this is saying?” Sean asked laughing,

 

Seunghyun made a little laugh.

 

"Now whose ?" Kush hissed smiling.

 

“Well.... besides being stubborn,... yeah. She’s pretty” Seunghyun simply answered.

 

“Ooooomooo. This is the first time I heard you calling anyone pretty. I must really see her then. Have she been crying and pleading for you to let her go? That’s gotta be a scene. C'mon spill up boy.” Kush said smiling.

 

Sean nodding suporting whatever kush was saying.

 

“At first I think she was crying but this one is an alien, When I checked up on her earlier she wanted to be pretty when she dies.” Seunghyun said with a serious note.

 

“She amuses me” He added.

 

Earning a grin from Sean and Kush.

 

“She amuses you huh?” The old man “Boss” came in.

 

“Boss” Seunghyun bowed.

 

“Yes she does, and I don’t want that to get anywhere further. It might get annoying, What’s next Boss? Shouldn’t we be meeting with his father for an exchange already?” Seunghyun said.

 

“The client .. well... wants Park Soomin to suffer.. emotionally” The old man replied.

 

“Oh c’mon Boss. We don’t work like that. I just want her out of that shack and place his father in there instead of her.” Seunghyun said.

 

“You want her to go home after you kidnapped her?” The old man asked looking surprised.

 

“I kill whoever I kidnap Boss and You know I don’t kill anyone without good reason and I think.. (pauses)... I think She doesn’t actually know about  his father’s crimes…  So I want her out..  and I’d deal with the person I’m suppose to deal with it.” Seunghyun said with firm tone.

 

“I know boy, I get you. I’d see what I can do. I’ll talk the client” The old man said.

 

Seunghyun nodded. “I have to go Boss, I still have one man to hunt for that other assignment” he said and bowed and exited immediately

 

“Could it be that the girl is actually softening seunghyun’s coldness Boss? It’s the first time I saw him like this. He wants her out? Did he forgot this girl might want her down if that happens ” Sean asked the Old man with a amazed/confused look on his face.

 

The old man faced him and said “I don’t mind if she does Sean, I don’t mind at all” .

 

 

 

 

- - -

 

( Hey guys, I know the updates are rather short. I'll make it longer for the next updates. Thank you so much for the comments and also for the silent readers. Take care y'all ^^.)