Are you drunk?

Love underneath

 

TOP’s POV

 

"I am asking you if you like me?!" Bom said.

 

I was too stunned of what she asked, she was staring right into my eyes and my brain didn’t get to pick up the situation.

 

“Well?” She continued.

 

I chuckled instead. “Are you drunk?” I said.

 

The serious face Bom had earlier changed and she suddenly laughed .

 

“Well, I’m just asking. I don’t want you falling for me. You have kissed me twice already, made me think you might get used to it.” She said laughing.

 

I looked at her trying to see if she was being serious or joking.

 

She looked at me and smirked.

 

“Don’t worry Bom, I’m will not fall for you. I am just being extra nice.” I managed to say and smiled

 

She smiled but her eyes seem sad? I don’t know.

 

“Good, that we’re clear.” She said while looking at the ocean.

 

I nodded.

 

“Let’s go Back now” She said while standing up and she walked ahead of me at the car.

 

The car ride was really quite. I was thinking of the things happened earlier.

 

Why did she suddenly ask?

 

And.. "I am being extra nice" ? Damn Seunghyun.

 

I turned around to looked at her but she was staring outside the window, Looking serious and looks like she’s thinking of something big.

 

She definitely looks mad though.

 

BOM’s POV

 

I was the first one to get in the hostel, I was all wet so I decided to get showers immediately.

 

While taking showers I can’t just help to think of how stupid I sounded earlier.

 

Do you like me?!. WTF Bom? What has gotten into you!

 

Omma! This is what I get from those stupid little butterflies!

 

“Are you drunk?” As I remember what Tabi said after I asked him that stupid question!

 

OMG!!

 

I was literally slapping myself.

 

“Don’t worry Bom, I will not fall for you. I am just being extra nice” as the words of Tabi lingered in my mind.

 

See Bom? He’s just being extra nice. Meaning he could be extra nice to everyone else.

 

He could  cook breakfast for anyone, He could get shot for anyone, He could all of he is to me to anyone.

 

*sigh*

 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

 

“Bom?” Tabi said from the outside.

 

“Yeah?” I answered.

 

“Uhm.. I’ll be just out . uhm.. gonna grab something. I’ll be right back” He said.

 

“Okay” I said back.

 

“Be sure to lock the doors, Check first if someone knocks and if its someone you don’t know Call me, there’s an extra phone in the cabinet, speed dial 1 okay?" He instructed.

 

*sigh* “Okay” I answered again.

 

When I heard the door from outside closed, See Bom? He could be very protective too to anyone!

 

After taking a shower, I decided to to watch the television, unfortunately one channel only works and it was showing old romantic movies.

 

Aish!

 

After One movie, I was crying my eyes out. It was such a beautiful story.

 

Aww!

 

When suddenly someone knock, I got nervous for a second, when I checked who it was. It was the old man from the front desk.

 

I opened the door.

 

“Miss, Your boyfriend is outside. I think he is drunk. He had been sitting there for awhile now.”

 

My boyfriend?” I asked.

 

He nodded “I have been asking him to get into the room but it’s as if he’s deaf." He added

 

“Oh tabi” I said. I didn’t realize it has been over 2 hours he was gone, He said he will just grab something didn’t know he was gonna grab some drink. This guy!


I went downstairs along the old man, I saw Tabi seating outside just staring at the road.

 

“TABI! Let’s get in!” I yelled.

 

He looked at me and smiled, a sad smile actually. He stood up but because maybe he got some drinks that he was tripping all over, I hurriedly helped him as well as the old man. His Left arms hanging to the old man, while I had his right arms.

 

When we got to the room, we put him in bed.

 

“Thank you so much Ahjussi!” I said while bowing to the old man

 

“No problem miss, Just whatever you’re going through. I hope you sort it out” He said and left.

 

Oh that ahjussi really thinks we’re together.

 

Tabi was lying in the bed but half of his body was still in the seating position.

 

I went  around the kitchen to get him some water, when I turned around he was already seating.

 

“Tabi, Here drink some of this” I said as I offer him the Glass and seated right next to him.

 

“What has gotten into you? Why did you drink? “ I asked.

 

He chuckled, put down the glass in the table next to him.

 

“Bom.. I’m sorry about earlier” he said with a serious tone while looking down at the floor.

 

“What are you sorry for? I mean. There is nothing to be sorry for” I said,

 

“I lied.” He said.

 

“Huh?”

 

He suddenly turned to me, “ I lied when I said I will not fall for you..”

 

“Tabi.. you don’t ha..”

 

“I had already fallen for you…” He chuckled and looked back at the floor again.

 

“You wonder why you give me headache? I can’t get you off my mind. You…You make me worry about you,  I can’t seem to be at ease unless I’m sure your okay. But you’re my hostage? Why would I care about you?” He then turned around again to look at me.

 

“I keep denying that I won’t fall for you, I won’t ..  not to you Park bom..” He said with a weak eyes that seem was about to cry.

 

“Why not.. me? What’s wrong with me?” I managed to asked though my heart was beating so fast and the feeling that anytime soon I will be running out of air to breath.

 

He gave me a weak smile.. he placed his right palmed in my left cheek.

 

“Nothing’s wrong with you..”  He then turned around again..

 

“I hate your father, I hate him. My father was killed when he decided he will be going out of the business your father set up in our town. My Father knows too much, It was said it was an accident but I know he was killed. My omma and I had to be like beggars in the street just to have something to eat. She got sick and eventually… she.. she died. I was left alone..  I was at the street, Eating whatever I can, Got into fights, crimes, till the Boss found me and helped me. It was my number one goal to get back at your father, I never had plans of this. But look what I got,.. I’m with you.. The daughter of the Man I hated the most.”

 

I didn’t realize that tears was coming out from my eyes.

 

He looked at me and slowly wiped my tears using his hands.

 

“You see.. I am fighting this… hate for ..you.. not because I like you Park Bom.. but because I love you..” with tears coming out from his eyes.

 

With the tears coming out from us, I suddenly hugged him.

 

He hugged me back..  The reason why I want to time travel and fix my past is I want to be a better person for you” He said in my ear.  “I want to go to the future because I want to know if you will be my wife, So that in present I could do right things for you” He continued.

 

I broke the hug and stared right down at him.

 

“Pabo. You needed a drink to tell me all this? I asked while tears still coming out from my eyes.

 

“I’m sorry” he said..

 

Without hesitating I kissed him.

 

He got shocked for a second but responded as soon after, The kiss started to be a sweet one but later shifted to passionate make out.

 

He’s arm shifted my body to lay down at the bed without breaking the kiss..  The feelings that was kept inside was now the one taking over the make out session we are having.

 

When we ran out of air, while him being on top. He looked at me with his weak stare and gave me smile.. I cupped his face with my left hand.

 

“You need to get some rest tabi..” I said..

 

He nodded , he laid down next to me with his strong arms hugging me from behind.

 

It didn’t take long for him to doze off, I can hear and feel him breathing in my nape..

 

The emotions I was feeling was even beyond of those butterflies..

 

This alien guy.. making me feel all this..

 

I took his hands that was resting in my waist and fitted it my small hands..

 

“I love you too tabi..” I whispered as I bid the day good night, 

 

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

( Hey guys, Sorry for the late update. Got busy for the first few days of work. THANK YOU so much for the comments. I appreciate it. Please leave me some more. i will try to update as soon as I can , I stayed up for this chapter do I hope you guys like it. hehe .You guys take care! ^^ )