The mission starts.

Love underneath

 

“Holy mother of God” kush exclaimed when he saw the file that seunghyun was holding.

 

“Damn, She is Hot.” Kush said while eyes widened.  “Seunghyun, I bet this would be hard for you.” He said to seunghyun,.

 

Seunghyun was staring intently at the picture at the file.  When he suddenly smirked “ President of save a life foundation? Is she kidding me?” he turned his head towards the old man.

 

“Apparently boy, Looks like the pretty girl don’t have any Idea what’s his father is capable of.” The old man replied.

 

“We never know what she knows Boss, She might just be like him. Consider the abduction Done. I'd start right away. Hit me up with further instructions. “ Seunghyun replied while keeping the files.

 

“You need some men with you seunghyun” Sean suddenly said. It’s the first thing he said after  a long time of watching them.

 

“Hyung, I can handle this.  But if you insist, Just make the place ready for me and the people who will handle her afterwards. You know I never liked dealing with this kind of girls. Especially this one, I might just end her without me knowing it.” Seunghyun replied while facing to Sean.

 

“Woah. Easy Boy. Calm your horses. Ok I get it” Sean answered.

 

“I gotta go. Call me later Boss” Seungyun said while bowing and left.

 

When Seungyun was finally out of the Room.

 

“Old man, I’m telling this mission will either make or break that boy. His anger towards this mission.. we never know what he’d be capable of.” Sean seriously said to the old man.

 

“We will see. It’s time Sean. We need to let him handle this revenge on his own”

 

Back at the Park Mansion

 

Bom was lying down back at her room, Her eyes suddenly opening up and rays of light blocking up her vision. She slowly got up from her bed.

 

“Bommie, I think  you need to rest more.” A woman suddenly said , a woman looking on her 30’s yet still extremely pretty said.

 

“Ji yeon Unnie , When did you arrive?” Bom said while Ji yeon went to give her a hug. “I heard what happened, are you feeling better?” Ji yeon said.

 

“I’m fine Unnie” Bom said smiling.

 

A silence lingered.

 

“When you fainted …. Is this.. about that.. memory again?” Ji Yeon said slowly.

 

“Yes unnie.. It came back again… We had the same case earlier… I just felt weak all of a sudden” Bom said while staring at the floor.

 

“Bommie,  you should try to block this thoughts. I’m sure what happen years ago is not your fault, the girl… your friend wouldn’t be happy seeing you like this.”  Ji yeon said.

 

“The girl.... yes... My friend..  yes  unnie.. I’ll try harder.” Bom said quietly as if whispering then out of nowhere she faced gummy with a smile on her face.

 

“C’mon unnie, I have  a few days left  about the opening of the new home. I’ll fill you up with the info’s” Bom said getting up.

 

A sad look crossed her face but was quickly gone when Ji yeon looked at her.

 

“Everything will be ok bommie , neh?”  Ji yeon smiled.

 

“Of course.  Everything will be fine” Bom answered.

 

Little did she know at the exact moment A young man dressed up as one of the security member came in and was ready to execute all the plan he has on his mind.

 

---

Just in case you don't know, Ji yeon is Gummy. Its Gummy's real name :) Thanks to those who subcribed. Hit me up of what you think :)