Day 1

Love underneath

 

They arrived at a place Bom couldn’t recognize, The driver wet out to get her. Whe he opened the door, the gun was aiming at Bom’s face.

 

TOP’s POV

 

While aiming gun on her “Cmon, get out” I said.

 

She obediently followed me. Went she went out I handcuffed her, while doing so. “Yah! Who are you? What do you want from me? Is it money?” she said.

 

I didn’t  answer her. I was draggin her to the place, the moment we got in.

Two guys was already inside.

 

“Top, your early” one of the guy said.

 

“Your name is TOP? Now thats kind of arrogant" The girl said.

 

The two guys laughed at her remarks. I stared at the two making them shut up immediately.

 

“Shut up princess” telling the girl.

 

“Tie her down” I instructed the two guys.

 

I took my phone out and dialed the number of the boss.

 

“Boss, I have her. What’s next?” I said through the phone.

 

“Seunghyun, you are sure fast. Just wait for my instructions okay?” The boss said.

 

“Don’t keep me waiting Boss, I don’t want her here” I answered.

_ _

 

BOM’s POV

 

Hearing everything he said on the phone just made me really furious. The moment he put out the phone, “ You don’t want me here? Then get me out of here! What do you want from me! I yelled.

 

I was already tied down on a chair. He got a chair, place it in front of me and he sat.

 

It’s the first time I’m actually seeing his face. “How can be a kidnapper can this be good looking” my stupid brain thought. “What do you want from me?” I asked.

 

“You asked that question twice already” he said while looking at me.


“What do you expect? Say Thank you for kidnapping me?!” I yelled at him.

 

He  just playfully smirked at me the suddenly turned serious.

 

“I don’t want anything from you, It’s your father I want to be tied down here!” he said.

 

The moment he mentioned my father gave me chills to my bone.

 

“Don’t hurt my father!” I pleaded.

 

“I’m not sure of that Princess, He sure needs to be hurt!”  He said with a hint of anger on his voice.

 

“What do you mean by that?!” I asked him.

 

“I don’t need to explain anything to you, or maybe I don’t even need too. Maybe you already know what I’m talking about” he said.

 

“What?! What are you talking about?!” I asked him. I was getting confused.

 

He got up and didn’t answer me.

 

After a while he said “Let’s wait for the news about you princess”

 

“Stop calling me a ing princess!” I yelled at him.

 

He looked at me and chuckled instead.

 

"Save a life foundation" he mumbled and chuckled.

 

“Oh god, he’s ing annoying!” I thought to myself.

 

_ _

 

After a couple of hours the news of the abduction of Park Bom was all over town. Newspaper and Television updates was all about her, Interviews of his father was also being aired.

 

“To whoever who has my daughter, I’m willing to pay you in any amount. Please give me back my daughter” Bom’s Father pleaded in the television.

 

“He sure looks pathetic right now eh?” Seunghyun said. Turning the Tv off and looking at Bom.

 

“!” Bom answered.

 

“Your father is much more of an than I am” Seungyun said.

 

“What did he do to you? Maybe your just mistaken” Bom said.

 

“ I will never be wrong when it’s come to your dear father”  Seunghyun said.

 

Bom started crying. She was tired, there we’re many things happening before this. And now her life and her father’s were in danger.

 

“Stop what you’re doing right now!” Seunghyun said.

 

“What am I doing right now?! You think I’d be ecstatic being here with you? And hearing all this bull about my father? You think I’d be laughing right now?” Bom yelled at Seunghyun.

 

“You haven’t heard single bull information about your father yet. So shut up and stop crying!” Seunghyun yelled back.

 

“Don’t hurt him please. Just kill me instead!” Bom cried more.

 

Seunghyun Got up, stared at her and said.

 

“I can promise that Park Bom, Your father needs to pay up.”

 

“And I won’t kill you..  Not yet” he said and exited the door.   

 

 

( Thank you for the people who subcribed and comments. ^^. You're the reason why I'm updating this. lol. tehee )