The other side

Love underneath

 

From the other side of the town..

 

A Young girl got up from her bed from a long sleep. There was a lot of things to be done on her organization. Her father insisted she should go and make her own business the moment she graduated. But she insisted that she would like to have her own foundation instead. A foundation that helps abused children to be fostered by giving them a place to stay and supporting their education.

Park Bom was someone that is looked up by everyone not because of her father’s  wealth or power in the industry but for someone having a good heart to kids. But as being admired she was also being envied by a lot of girls because everyone concluded that she is perfect by having everything. She was rich, Pretty, Smart and rumored to be dating one of the hottest bachelor in town.

 

Bom went on to her usual routine, she tool a shower and changed. She went downstairs to get her breakfast.

 

“Good Morning Appa” She said smiling while giving a hug from behind on her dad who was seated already.

 

“Good Morning Princess, Looks like you had a good sleep” His dad said smiling.

 

“Oh I did, How about you Dad?” Bom answered while putting food on her plate.

 

“It was okay,  You know what you should bring more body guards with you. Just for security” His dad said after sipping a cup of coffee.

 

“Dad! I already have two body guards!” Bom whined.

 

Her father handed her the news paper “ Secretary Kim was shot earlier today” His dad said.

 

“Oh my God, Appa isn’t he your good friend?” Bom said while reading the newspaper.

 

“So just take the other body guards okay? Just for me to feel at ease.” His dad exclaimed.

 

“But Appa, I’m no politician, I’m not even connected this. You’re not connected to this. We have nothing to do with this. So I don’t think we should get worried about this.” Bom retorded.

 

Looking at his dad with his worried face. “ Fine. I’d take them,  I don’t like you worrying” Bom said smiling.

 

“Thank you Princess.” His dad smiling “ Isn’t the opening of the new building in 3 days? Is everything ready? His dad asked.

 

“Yes Appa, Everything is doing fine. Too bad you won’t be there for occasion” Bom answered pouting.

 

“I’m so sorry,You know how busy your Appa is.” His dad added.

 

“I understand, Appa I have to go. I have a meeting waiting for me at the other room .” Bom Said getting up.

“I’ll talk to yo later okay. Be careful” Kissing his dad on the cheeks.

 

At the meeting room

 

All her staff was already gathered on the table when she came in.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m late. So what do we got?” Bom asked.

 

“It’s okay Miss Bom,  So everything is ready for the opening of the new building. All people we invited will be there. All the kids as well too.”  Her secretary replied.

 

“That’s good. Do we have any new cases that came in?” Bom said.

 

“We have 3 who came in yesterday. 2 Boys and 1 girl. 2 Boys beaten up by their father’s, They were reported and the authority took them to us last night” Bom nodded “And the the girl, She’s still at the hospital. She was found at the road. Apparently the doctor said she was  got beaten up and by checking her up she looks like she has been .”

Bom was feeling frustrated, her other hand was on her forehead reading the girls file.,

 

“This is just really sad, I wonder how the girl will move on from this. She is alone. The trauma” The other staff exclaimed.

 

“We will be there to help her” Bom said while her gaze was still fixed reading the girls file.

 

“Excuse me for a minute, I’d go to the wash room” Bom said standing up.

 

When she came in, she locked the door. Both of her hands holding the sink. 

“She’s  the 7th this month” she thought.

When suddenly a memory came in rushing through. Her head starting to ache. She looked up herself in the mirror. She washed her face. But her headache was just getting worse. She looked up to the mirror again.

 

When suddenly everything got her blurry.

 

And the last thing she saw before collapsing was the scene from that memory.