The Day

Love underneath

 

(From now on, Ill be adding POV's ^^. )

--

 

Bom woke up early next morning.  She started to get ready, though the event is scheduled at the afternoon, there was something about today that made her got up and just get ready. After she took her shower, she sat down at her makeup table, facing the mirror she was drying her hair up with a blower.

 

BOM’s POV

 

 “Everything will be fine Bommie”  I mumbled. 

 

Now I'm like a psycho talking to myself. As I looked up myself in the mirror, I can’t help not to think about those memories. "Why the hell can’t I just move on? Ugh! There are more things far more important than myself today. A new home for the kids, yes.. The kids. I should think about the kids" telling myself.

 

I changed up and went outside to get my breakfast.

 

“Good morning Unnie” I said the moment I saw Ji yeon Unnie.

 

“Good Morning Bom,  Got up early huh? Let’s eat together” She answered.

While eating the breakfast, we we’re talking about random things as usual. Ji yeon Unnie is my cousin from my Father’s side. We have always been close but she always goes to Japan for work. After our meal, I decided to just go the venue early to check up things. I called the butler to let my driver get ready.

 

When I was done, I was walking down the hall to see my butler on the door.

 

“Miss Bom, Your two body guards was nowhere to be found “ The butler said

.

“Huh? Did they quit?” I asked.

 

“Looks like it, Your driver is ready miss. But we are still waiting for the new Body guards to arrive” The butler said.

 

“Can you tell them just to follow me at the venue, I’ll be fine anyway. Okay?” I told him.

 

“Are you sure miss?” He asked.

 

“I’m sure” I said while smiling.

 

“Tell Ji yeon Unnie, I’ll see her later, I think she might be still getting ready upstairs.” I said.

_ _

 

Bom hopped in her car, a black Lexus to be exact. When she got in , the door automatically locked.

 

“To the venue” Bom instructed.

 

“Yes Miss” The driver answered.

 

Bom thought he sounded different, maybe he’s new she thought.

She was looking outside the car, closed her eyes for a moment.

 

“Omma” she whispered.

 

She opened her eyes again only to see that they are going the wrong way.

 

“Hey mister, I think we are going the wrong way!” Bom said

 

But the driver seems like he didn’t hear anything.

 

“Yah! Can you hear me? We’re going the wrong way!” Bom yelled.

 

When she leaned closer to the driver at the front, she saw that he was wearingblack  gloves. With a gun on his hands

 

She gasped “ Who are you?!”

 

The driver finally step on the break. Turned around to face Bom.

 

“You don’t have to Know who I am. Don’t even bother to call for help, If you don’t want anything bad to happen with you. Okay?” He said intently.

 

Bom just stared at him.  She wasn’t dreaming. She was actually being kidnapped.

 

“What the hell!!!” She thought.

 

She wanted to scream, but instead tears were pouring out of her eyes.

 

Couldn’t she get any luckier she sarcastically thought.