Amazing Breakfast Mornings

Love underneath

 

Around at dawn Seunghyun woke up randomly, With Bom sleeping soundly on his arms.

 

He was at awe while staring at Bom. He thought with all the women he’s ever with, not that he had a lot of women but if he will try to remember all those moments , none of them came close of what he had with Bom, making love with her was just something extraordinary for him. He was happy, he knew he was.

 

Seunghyun was just staring at her like he was trying to memorize Bom’s face, Honestly after he returns her home he doesn’t know what to do first.

What does he have to do a better man for Bom, Definitely quit his Job, get some decent job after that but the most important thing out of all how can he forget his hate against her father.

 

TOP’s POV

 

“How will I do it?“

 

“Can I do it?”

 

“Can I ever forget about it?”

 

Then suddenly Bom moved while on his arms, She was smiling on her sleep.

 

Looking at her angelic face, he knows something are just worth it.  She definitely is worth it.

 

“I can do it” I whispered while tucking Bom’s hair behind her ear.

"I will do it for you"....

 

 

Around 6 in the morning , I decided to get up and take a  shower.  When I was done, I found Bom awake and in the Kitchen.

 

“Good Morning Tabi” Bom said giving me a quick peck while I was leaning on the table.

 

“What are you doing at MY kitchen?”  I asked raising an eyebrow.

 

“HUL! You’re Kitchen?! Since When? and It’s technically ahjussi’s kitchen” She answered giggling.

 

I just smiled and sat at the table while she was frying something. She was wearing my White Polo Shirt and Mini shorts,

 

*sigh* Definitely not goin out wearing that.

 

“What are you sighing at?” She asked  while at her back.

 

“Oh, nothing. So what is this?” I asked.

 

“Today, I am obviously making you a breakfast. I mean all this while It’s always been you cookin one for me. “ She explained.

 

She then placed her Fried Egg in a plate in front of me.

 

“It’s nothing fancy, But I just wanted to do this for you  before ..I go home” she said with half smile.

 

I grabbed the fork and ate like a kid and with seconds I was done with it.

 

“THAT WAS THE BEST BREAKFAST EVER.. BEST FRIED EGG!” I beamed

 

“Hul! You are such a good Liar, I almost believed you for a second.” Bom answered smiling.

 

“I love you” I said

 

“Whoa? Because of the BEST FRIED EGG?” She asked grinning.

 

I stood up went to the other side on where she was and hug her.

 

“Seems like I can sense amazing breakfast mornings with you in the future” I said half laughing.

 

“Pabo!”She hug me back. .

 

“Amazing Breakfast Mornings” she whispered..

 

“Huh?” I asked.
 

“I like that. I would love to have Amazing Breakfast Mornings with you Tabi” she answered.

 

I broke the hug and pinched her nose.

 

“We will” I assured her, “now let’s get ready” I continued.

 

“I’ll just throw the trash off and then I’ll start packing okay? You go ahead and just get ready.” She said.

 

I nodded and went back to the bed and was sorting out the things to bring.

 

Bom wen’t outside the door to throw the trashbag.

 

 

*THUMP* a loud noise from outside.

 

 

“Bommie?? Are you okay??” I asked loudly while still sorting some things to put in the bag.

 

 

She didn’t answer.

 

"Bom, Don't throw yourself along with the trash okay?!" 

 

No answer.

 

“Bom?!” I asked again now staring at the door..

no answer again.

 

I got my gun slowly that was under the bed..

 

Then the door opened, seeing bom.

 

“Yah, you scared me!” I immediately said.

 

“What happe...” I was about to ask but cut short when I saw that someone was behind Bom.

 

It was the guy who had attacked us back at the City.

 

“Drop it or I will put a bullet on your Girl’s head” He said with his low voice.

 

I had the gun in my hand, And Bom was standing still but you can see the fear in her eyes.  She already started shedding off tears.

 

.

 

I swear I was ready to just jump off to the guy and break his neck, but the moment I saw his gun and pointed it at Bom’s head. There was no way out..

 

“DROP IT!!!” He yelled and Pushed rather firmly the gun in Bom’s temple where Bom made  a face indicating that the push was painful.

 

 

“Alright, Just don't hurt her” I said..

 

 

*thump*

 

I dropped the gun in the floor.

 

All I can do that time was to remain my focus on Bom who was Staring back at me.

 

“GET HIM” The guy yelled.

 

 

--

 

Song Playing while writing this, I never write without music. I need to have like a mood maker. 

Beast- Fiction, BTOB- Insane, Ailee- Heaven, BIGBANG- Hau Haru.

 

So, That's my update for you guys. Thank you so much and Sorry once again,

Will be back in the weekend for updates for you. Take care y'all. Leave me some comments and lemme know what you think.