Day 8

Love underneath

 

BOM’S POV

(While lying down in bed)

 

It has been 8 days, I’ve been locked up on this place for 8 days.. 8 days.. *sigh*

 

“Appa , I miss you. I Hope you’re doing fine without me” I whispered.

 

I love my Appa, The thought  that he did something to anybody never even occurred in my mind, Is he really a good man? .. He’s a good father no doubt about that. But Is he a good man? Aigoo. . This is giving me headache, I want to ask a lot of questions. But will I ever have the guts to ask?

 

*sigh*

 

I miss the Kids, I wonder how everyone is doing.  Are they fine without me? Aish.   Why do I have to get kidnapped?!

 

Speaking of being kidnapped, Where is that Tabi.  *giggle* It feels so weird calling him Tabi. But it’s sure better callin him TOP.  I haven’t seen him for like.. uhm…  (Counting fingers) 3 days. .  Yeah 3 days.. since that night, he bought me corn and some other clothes. I don’t feel like I’m being kidnapped, Add to that is my suppose “kidnapper” is really handsome but more on to that he’s the only one who made me calm after what I so called “Trauma attack”. Why does he even treat me nicely?  He hates my father I can feel it in his guts, But he’s nice to me… Aish..

 

3 days.. I wonder what he’s been doing for 3 days. Kidnapping other people? Killing other people?

 

“You miss him?” My stupid brain asked .. What?? Why the hell would I miss him?? Why would I miss my own freakin kidnapper? (Hits head) “Stupid Brain!” I muttered.

 

“Yeah. Yeah whatever, Deny all you want Park Bom” It answered back.

 

“Omma! Your daughter is getting crazy! Omma, Help me!” I said facing the ceiling.

 

“I’m sure you are.” A deep voice suddenly said out of nowhere.

 

I was shocked that I suddenly flipped out and fell out of bed.

It was him, The person I supposedly miss as what my Brain is telling me.

He walked towards me and helps me get up.

 

“What’s with you being clumsy?” Tabi said.

 

“I .. uh..  was shocked” I answered. As I sat at the bed. He went to get a chair and sat  just in front of me with just a few feet away.

He looks different though; He looks pissed and looks like he hasn't gotten any sleep. He caught me staring at him and I suddenly looked the other way.

 

He was holding a newspaper and then he suddenly said “ You’re boyfriend misses you” .

 

“My what? Bbb.. Boyfriend?” I asked. I’m not sure If I heard him right.

 

“You deaf?” handing me the newspaper.

 

And as I received it, There with all its glory at the front page stating.

 

“PARK BOM’S BOYFRIEND FINALLY REVEALED

Earlier today It was confirmed that the missing daughter of the multi millionaire businessman Park Soomin is actually in a relationship with one of the most sought bachelor of Seoul, Choi Siwon.  Choi Siwon released a statement earlier confirming the news and when he was asked of how he has been handling the situation he simply said that he missed her so much and would do anything to get her back. Park Bom is still currently missing after being kidnapped at the day of her suppose to be opening of the new building of her organization. The police hasn't stated an updated news regarding of who might have got her but it has been said that it could be one of the bussiness rivals of Park Soomin.

 

I was at awe that I didn’t realize my mouth was hanging open.

 

“Close your mouth,  A fly might just rest in there” Tabi said but without his usual playful smirk.

 

“ That.. That.. Pabo..” I uttered.

 

“Pabo? Your calling your boyfriend Pabo for revealing your relationship?” He said staring at me.

 

“He’s  not my boyfriend!” I yelled at him.

 

He raised one brow at me.

 

“What? He’s not boyfriend.  Well.. we dated but we we’re never official and that was a long time ago” I explained.

 

He smirked. “Really?” .. “ He will do anything for you to get you back” He coyly said

.

“How about I put a bullet in his brain!” he uttered almost whispering so I didn't to catch entirely what he said.

 

“What did you say?” I asked.

 

“Nothing.” And still continued staring at me, it wasn't just stare. He was glaring at me.

“What?! I told you he’s not my boyfriend.. Wait.. Why Am I even telling you this. It’s none of your business about my personal life!” I said.

 

“I didn’t ask you to tell me those stuff. And I don’t care about you and whatever the name of the prince of yours” he said looking entirely pissed.

 

“Prince? What the?” I answered back.

 

“Yeah, The princess and the prince eh? .. Pathetic.”  He said.

 

“What’s with you? Are you having a bad day and you intend to bring out your frustration on me?  Are you an alien? Nice the other day and being a jerk today huh? I didn’t know this is how kidnappers are. AISH!!” I said.

 

“You even sound like a jealous boyfriend.” I hissed softly but enough for him to hear me.

 

“Mworago??” He asked with wide eyes opened.

 

I was about to answer suddenly someone from his back said.

 

“Ohho, What do we have here? Are we having a lover’s quarrel eh?” 

 

_ _

 

 

 

 

 

( Hello guys! ^^ More TopBom moments coming for you. I'll advance with my pacing here for i'd be very busy next week. So please look forward ^^. Thank you for the new subscribers and for those who leaves comments. I appreciate it. Please show me some love by leavin more comments. Lol. Laters. Take care y'all )