SURPRISE GUEST

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Seulgi and Taehyung arrived their home and said goodnight to each other as they went inside their respective houses. Seulgi found her mom preparing dinner while Wonwoo and Sungmin are waiting for her.

“Everyone! You won’t believe this! I share the same classroom with the country’s president’s daughter and Son Wendy the daughter of well known scientists who discover the flu for HBL4 disease in Africa.”-Seulgi proudly said.

“How come you share room with well known people?”- Sungmin said as he almost choke his food.

“I don’t know I was really embarrassed when I introduced myself and I can’t boast anything in my life.”-Seulgi said.

“Well.. You belong to the top of your class. Maybe that’s the reason honey.”-Yuri responds to up lift her mood.

“Omma if that will be the case then they should have invited the rank1 of our class. Not me.”-Seulgi replied. 

After washing herself and wear her pajamas. Seulgi lay on her bed and recalled Jimin’s presence earlier at school. She suddenly blushed thinking about him and how lucky any girl could be on a relationship with him.

“Annyeong Noona how was your first day of school?”- Wonwoo asked her and lay beside her.

“Kwenchana.. Oh by the way I saw the prince earlier we were this close.”- Seulgi said as she roll up to the edge of the bed showing her close distance with Jimin 

“Is he really good looking in person?”- Wonwoo curiously asked.

“He is! Its like his a head turner whenever he walks around. I was about to stare at him but I just bowed my head to give respect.”- Seulgi said. “Anyway don’t tell appa about it. He’ll absolutely freak out.”

“Noona what if he became your boyfriend? I am sure everyone will envy you and you will finally have something to be proud of.”- Wonwoo said

“That will be in my dreams. I’m sure he likes the president’s daughter he even went to our classroom and waited outside just to ask her why didn’t she come to his coronation day.”- Seulgi said with a sigh.

On the other hand Jimin purses his lips and doesn’t enjoy his food. Namjoon keeps on noticing it but he’s waiting for him to open up. 

“Appa.”-Jimin said as he stirs the radish soup.

“What is it?”- Namjoon asked.

“When are we going to inform Seulgi’s family about our marriage? I can’t take to see her everyday acting like I’m no one.” -He added.

Ever since he was 8 he was already informed that he’ll marry Seulgi. It started from a puppy love until he learned to like her and later on fell in love with her by just observing her from afar. He was never prohibited not to introduce himself but whenever he had a chance he steps away and lost his confident to introduce himself.

“You know we still have to make a formal process for informing them right?”- Namjoon said. “The royal council hasn’t decide yet when we are going to inform them.”-He added.

“It looks like hyung wanted someone to be on his bed with him.”- Jungkook jokingly said.

Jimin just smiled of course he has been waiting for Seulgi for years. If he had a chance he wanted to make the most with her. 

After having dinner he stayed in their library but he just cant focused reading his book. He took his phone from his pocket and called V. They’ve been friends for 5 years when he got adopted by the right hand of the king,

“Yoboseyo? Why did you called?”-V asked on the line.

“Ah.. Well.. About the girl you’re with earlier?”- Jimin said..

“What about her?”- V asked once again.

“How is she? How is her first day of school?”-Jimin asked nervously.

“Kang Seulgi? I think she’s fine she’s just clueless why was she invited to study at the university.”-V replied.

“Is that so? I hope she could catch up with their class lessons.”- Jimin replied with a smile.

“Why are you curious? And how did you know its her first day of school?”- V asked.

“Ah.. Well isnt it everyone’s first day of school? I was just asking cause this is the first time I saw you with a girl.”- Jimin said as he teased his friend.

“Arasseo.. Anyway I’ll just see you tomorrow. I’ll study my lesson first.”-V said and hang up the phone.

“Yah yoboseyo?”- Jimin said as he tried to reach him again but he already hanged up. “There are still lots of questions I wanted to ask you.”- he talks to himself. “About her.”

--
Its already 8am in the morning when Irene wake up from her sleep. She rushed into the bathroom and fixed herself. She run downstairs and found her family having breakfast at the kitchen.

“Yah why none of wake me up?”- Irene said annoyingly to her brothers and parents.

“Irene-aa you have a fever last night you should take some rest for now.”- Leeteuk said.

“Appa I can’t skip my class today. You know I am not that kind of person.”- Irene lectured her dad.

“Arasseo miane for not waking you up. Have a sit and take your breakfast.”- Chanyeol in.

“How am I supposed to take my breakfast if I am already 30minutes late?”- Irene asked her brother and left the dining area. 

“Everyone you should establish authority with your sister. She’s manipulating us with her bratty attitude.”- Sora said

“We don’t have problem with her anyway. She’s the only girl in the family and we’re happy to spoil her. Please excuse me I want to send my sister to her school.”- Suho said as he wipes his mouth and leave the dining area.

--
“Yoboseyo? Mr. Kang why did you called?”-V asked as he answers his phone in the middle of the class.

“V-aa.. I am in front of your building Seulgi isnt answering her phone could you pick up her lunch and give it to her?”- Sungmin said.

“Ne Mr. Kang I’ll be right over.”-V responds and leave her classroom.

Irene immediately went put of the car slamming to close the Car’s door. “Annyeong Noona! Don’t run fast you might end up with a bruise!”

The bodyguards run after him keeping a far distance from her. Irene keep on running while she took her phone and contacted Seulgi but she’s not answering until she bumped to V making his phone fall from her hand. V took it and put the battery back. 

“Mianeyo.”- Irene said as she froze standung in front of V.

“Kwenchanaseo. Here.”-V said as he casually handed the phone to her. “Your shoelaces are untie you might hurt yourself with this. -He said and tied her shoes for her.

It made her blush as she keeps blinking and nervous at the same time. “Gumawo” -Irene said 

As soon as V stands up in front of her she sneezes carelessly in front of him. V was shocked but was not disgusted as she looks really sick. V took his handkerchief from the pocket behind his coat and handed it to Irene. He knew Irene was embarrassed so he just bowed at her and leave to meet Seulgi’s dad.

“Ms. Bae shall we proceed now? Its already 9:05am.”- The bodyguard said.

It made her freak out and run again through her classroom as she come back to her senses. She found Seohyun standing in front of Seulgi’s desk. She pretend to ignore it and take her sit beside Seulgi. She starred at Wendy and when their eyes meet she asked what happened thru facial expression. Wendy just shrug her shoulders telling her she doesn’t know whats going on.

“Ms. Kang I am sorry for my inappropriate attitude towards you yesterday. I hope I didn’t make you feel you’re discriminated in this room.”-Seohyun said.

“Ah ani. Kwenchanaseo Ms. Seohyun I really wanted to sit down immediately right after.”-Seulgi responds 

Seohyun bowed at her and walk back in front. It made Seulgi very clueless why she has to be sorry. “Why is she apologizing to me?”-Seulgi whispers to Irene.

“I don’t know.”- Irene who’s also clueless told her.

--
Jimin made his way to Seulgi to check her if she’s present. She peaks to the glass window of the classroom and made his best to put his eyes in between the horizontal blades of the curtain. It made him stayed for a while admiring her wife to be inside the classroom.

“What are you doing there?”-V asked him,

“Oh I just.. Want to talk to Ms. Seohyun.”-Jimin replied. “Why are you here? You never skipped your classes right?”

“I have no plans to skip my class. I just took this from Seulgi’s Dad she forgot her lunch.”- V explained. 

“But they’re busy.”- Jimin said. “I’ll stay a little bit longer do you want me to hand it to her?”- Jimin said.

“Arasseo. She’s the one seated on the 3rd row 4th person to the left. Gumawo I’ll see you around.”- V informed her and turn his back to leave Jimin.

“Of course I know. I can even recognize my wife by just looking at her back.”- Jimin told himself

Seohyun who is busy lecturing glanced at the window and found Jimin peaking inside the classroom. It made her nervouse so she excused herself to talk to Jimin personally. She thought she’s already in trouble for humilating Seulgi yesterday.

Jimin’s eyes are locked to Seulgi it startled him when she moved her head towards his direction as the student followed Seohyun as she went outside the classroom. 

“Your highness what can I do for you?”- Seohyun said as she slightly bowed her head. 

“Ah uhm.. “- Jimin stuttered as he can see at the side of his eyes that Seulgi is looking at her direction. “Please hand this to Seulgi tell her its from V don’t tell her I was the one who gave this.”- he added and left

The students are clueless who is Swohyun is talking to as they cant visualize him easily. Seohyun came back from the classroom and handed Seulgi the lunchbox. “Its from V.”- Seohyun informed her as she went back to teaching.

Its already lunch time when the three girls decided to have their meal at the student’s lounge rather than the cafeteria. 

“So.. You’re close with V?”- Wendy asked.

“Ne we’ve been neighbors for 5 years. Do you know him?”- Seulgi asked back.

“Well everyone knows him. He maintains his rank for 5 consecutive years and I usually meet him during achiever’s event every semester.”- Wendy explained.

“Thats why I am teasing him that even he was not adopted he can study in this school.”- Seulgi jokingly said. 

“and why are you staring in the handkerchief while smiling?”- Wendy asked Irene.

“Ah ne? I am not smiling,”-Irene said as she hid the hanky in her pocket. “Anyway I feel like Ms. Seohyun is acting weird today towards you. Why is she bowing at you every now and then.” 

“Molaseo I feel awkward having her around.”- Seulgi replied.

“OMO WHATS THIS?! The prince is getting married immediately?!”- A student freaked out checking her phone.

Wendy took her phone and confirmed the news came from the government website. The royal spokesperson confirmed that the prince is destined to marry someone once he declared as the prince of 10th generation.

“Daebakk we just heard it from you yesterday and now its all over the news.”-Wendy said as she swipes her phone.

“I told you.”-Irene replied.

Seulgi envy whoever the prince’s fiance is. Her little crush to the prince become hopeless and she sighed as she foundout the news is real. Even on her way home all the big screens has the prince on it. She leans to V and tried to sleep despite the people’s topic is still Jimin’s issue.

V and Seulgi arrived their home once again. When they were supposed to give good nights to each other V noticed that the royal vehicle is parked outside Seulgi’s house.

“Why is the royal vehicle parked in front of your house?”- V asked.

“Mola. Maybe because we have the widest street in this village that’s why they parked it here. There’s no reason for any royal personnel to visit me.” Seulgi replied. “Good night V see you tomorrow.” 

“Im home”- Seulgi said as she closes the door and changed her school shoes with her slippers. She was wondering why no one is answering she found King namjoon with his bodyguards seated opposite to her family in the living room.