DEEPER FEELINGS

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Jin was informed by one of the royal council that Jimin has confirmed his marriage with Seulgi. He saw what Jimin has posted and it made him feel uncomfortable and jealous at the same time, but what can he do? 

Seulgi arrived at the palace and went straight to the library to read some books. She doesn’t want to experience what happened at the exams earlier again. Jimin followed her after washing up and handed her phone asking her to re-activate her SNS account again. 

“why?”- Seulgi asked curiously but she followed. 

“Accept my request.”- Jimin commanded her. 

She just gave Jimin a surprised look when she found out that he has SNS account, “why did hyou make one? Lets see what you posted.” She blushed seeing Jimin’s post and giggled hugging him so tight and resting her body to his.

“Since you’re notused to having cameras around you I decided to confirm it by myself through this one.”- Jimin said.

“Gumawo.. I feel so special.”- Seulgi blushingly said. 

Jimin smiled back at her and set aside the books that Seulgi placed in front of her. He carried his chair closer to Seulgi and extended his arm to her opposite shoulder. 

“Tell me how did you kissed that man named Kai back then?”- Jimin asked.

“and why are we suddenly talking about him? Arent we supposed to be here at the library to do some school works?”- Seulgi asked as she stared at his lips biting the bottom of her lip. 

“I’m just curious you know and jealous.”- Jimin told her honestly.

Seulgi leaned for a peck on his lip and pulled away seconds after. “I just kissed him like that.”

“That’s still intimate.”- Jimin said. 

Jimin cupped her face and leaned for a passionate kiss however Seulgi forgot why did she went to the library on the very first place and kisses Jimin back instead. Jimin is on his last button of Seulgi’s uniform when he was stopped by a knock from the door. 

“Chamkaman.”- Jimin said as he buttons her uniform again to assure no one will saw Seulgi’s body.

“Ne.. Nugu..”- Jimin opened the door and found out it was his brother.

“Annyeong hyung. Its been a while..”- Jungkook said and he sits beside Seulgi “annyeong Princess Seulgi”

“Annyeong Prince Jungkook”- seulgi greeted him back.

“Just call me Jungkook.”- He requested opening his book and a pad of paper.

“Arasseo but just call me Seulgi Noona arasseo?”- Seulgi said.

Jungkook just nod and focused to his homework. Seulgi taps the chair beside her asking Jimin to sit down.. Jimin just shake his head but obeyed Seulgi instead. 

“Hyung why did you come here without your school stuffs? If you’re here just to bother Seulgi Noona please leave the library now.”- Jungkook commanded as he keeps bothered by Jimin starring at Seulgi.

On the other hand V is currently taking his dinner when Irene came inside his room. He was surprised to see her with a pair of her uniform and some books and her laptop with her. 

“I’m gonna stay here for the night.”- Irene informed V.

“Wae? You’re supposed to be staying at home I am not your responsibility.”- V insisted.

Irene sits beside V’s bed and lean for a kiss on his lips. It made him blushed and she just giggled at him. “What the hell was that. I’m blushing.”- V said.

“You shouldn’t kissed me earlier. Now I find it hard to stay away from you.”-Irene said.

Later on Irene set up her laptop and some books on the over bed table and seated beside V’s bed. V turned off the TV so Irene could focus reviewing for tomorrow’s exams. 

She asks V to sleep already but he still wants to her so he frequently opens his eyes. Irene giggled once again hitting him lightly as she can see his reflection from the laptop.

“Wae….”- V asked.

“I can see your reflection from the monitor you idiot.”- Irene said.

A nurse came inside V’s room to clean his open wound on his back because of the whip that he got. The nurse dip some cleansing liquid with a cotton on it, V can feel a sharp pain but enduring it since he doesn’t want to feel embarrassed around Irene.

“I didn’t know it came out like that.”- Irene said.

“Kwenchanaseo.”- V responds.

“That Bastard Prince should be really punished.”- Irene said as she can’t controlled her emotions ended tearing in front of V. 

V gave her a tight hug to comfort her, somehow V’s arms make her feel calm and controlled her emotions. She asked V to lay on his bed and to get some rest she went outside to buy some coffee in the vending machine since she’ll be staying the whole night.

As soon as she gets the instant coffee it made her stop from walking towards V’s room as she saw Sora in front of her. She looks her in the eye showing her blank face to tell Irene that she disagrees to her actions. She asked Irene to follow her and they ended up at the lounge of the hospital.

“Go back home now you shouldn’t be staying here.”- Sora told her.

“Wae? Whats wrong with staying here? Someone needs me here so I’ll be staying for a night here.”- Irene responds.

“Are you really going to disobey me? I am your mother.”

“My step mother.”- Irene corrected her.

“Stop doing what you did in the past. Are you waiting someone to die again before you listen to me?”- Sora told her.

“I didn’t kill my Mom it was an accident.”- Irene replied.

“It will never be an accident if she didn’t run after you”- Sora blame her.

She stood up from where they were seated and went back to V’s room. Irene found him sleeping already and was thankful that V’s presence somehow makes her forgot what has Sora told her. 

Its been years since her Mother passed away and Sora kept on blaming her secretly and she just shut about it since she doesn’t want her father to be hurt. That’s also her reason why she studied abroad to run away from Sora blames and unacceptable decisions.

After several hours Jimin ended up sleeping on the couch and Seulgi on the table resting her head on her books. Jin went inside the library and didn’t expect that Jimin was also inside, as much as he wanted to avoid Seulgi because of Jimin’s presence his feelings for her is more stronger than his respect for Jimin.

She feels sorry for Seulgi that she has to stay out late just to pass her exams. Jin review the books that she is reading and decided to summarize and write the techniques on how will she study the subject. Jin later on placed a 5 pages sheet of paper inside her book for her to review.

Seulgi woke up from sleeping on the table her neck hurts from staying on the same position for too long. She organized her books and the summarized reviewer that Jin made fell from the book.

Jin is on his way to the kitchen to get some milk that he used to drink every morning. Seulgi saw him and intentionally approached him.

“Gumawo for the reviewer Consultant Kim.”- Seulgi said.

Jin fakes his smile and showed his gratitude for doing the reviewer for Seulgi. He was expecting her to call him Oppa but she didn’t. His droopy eyelids and obvious eyebags can be seen Seulgi felt sorry for him for staying all night doing her reviewer.

“Please don’t feel bad about this. I only worked your reviewer less than an hour I stayed up all night working some paper works.”- Jin told her to stop her from worrying hiding the truth that he stayed all night just to stare at her sleeping.

Seulgi smiled and excused herself to eat her breakfast. Jin followed her way and finds it hard not to eye her everytime he has the opportunity to see her. His feelings for Seulgi keeps growing and getting strong.. “If only I am the Prince.”- Jin told himself.