BOND

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Its already weekend and they gathered at the palace before leaving. Seulgi and Jimin are seated nearest to the door. Irene sits near the window and waiting for V to come she warned Wendy not to sit beside her so she just rolled her eyes and sit at the back of her and placed her bag beside her.

Jin and Joy arrived and they greeted everyone inside. Jin tried his best not to look at Seulgi for a long time but he just couldn’t. On the other hand another car arrives which they were not familiar with. It was Changsub he immediately gets inside the bus and attempt to sit beside Irene but she blocked the vacant seat beside her and he was pulled by Jimin.

“Yah who are you? I didn’t remember I invited you.”- Jimin said as he forcefully grips his collar.

“Your highness can you please let me go? So I could introduce myself properly”- Changsub said. 

Jimin released Changsub but pulled him away from Irene’s seat. “Miane but this seat is taken.” 

“Arasseo. Anyway I am Changsub I am Irene’s fiance.”- Changsub said.

“Fiance?!”- Everyone asked in chorus.

“He’s not my fiance okay? We’re not even in a relationship so please Changsub get off the bus now.”- Irene asks.

“Tsh our parents have arranged our marriage so there’s no reason for you to disagree on this. Isnt our royal couple was also agreed to marry by their ancestors not with their own will?” -Changsub reasoned out.

“Yah! We love each other.”- Jimin said,

“but you didn’t propose right? You just met her and poof you guys are already engaged. Just like Irene and I.”- Changsub smiled.

Everyone was so focused with Changsub and none of them noticed that V is already inside the bus standing beside the driver’s seat. “Sunbae you’re engaged?”- V asked.

“Nuguseyo? And yes she is we just haven’t picked our ring yet.”- Changsub proudly said.

“I am not going to marry him okay?! How long have you been there?”- Irene worriedly asked.

“Long enough to hear everything?”- V respond

Chanyeol and Suho suddenly gets inside the bus bowing to the royal couple and dragging Changsub outside the bus no matter how much he resists he can’t let go himself from the restrain of the two brothers. “Please enjoy your staycation.” -Suho said as he bowed to them. 

“Miane if I’m late.”- V said and he still sits beside Irene despite Changsub’s revelation.

“are you mad?”-Irene asked.

“ani.. I was just shocked from his news. I mean you should tell me about it earlier. Is that the reason why are you crying yesterday?”- V asked.

“Ne, but there’s nothing to worry about. Only my step mom wants this to happen and non of my brothers neither my Dad. Please believe me V-aa..”- Irene said as she wraps her arms around V’s arm.

“I hope you guys didn’t become as intimate as we are.”- V said. 

“Of course not he hasn’t even touched the tips of my fingers there’s nothing to worry about.”- Irene assured her.

On the other hand Jimin was bothered by What changsub has said. He was right he hasn’t proposed to Seulgi properly and he thought that if he won’t their marriage will be just like probably because of the agreement. 

He browse for diamond rings on his phone while she is asleep. However he realized its difficult to choose whats best for his fiancé he thought every ring suits her.

Everyone have reached their destination. The staffs of the resort welcomed them and Seulgi was wondering why does it look like they’re the only people in the resort. 

“Are you okay?”- Jimin asked and holds Seulgi’s hand. 

“Ne, its just that why are there no people around?”- Seulgi asked.

“Yah Kang Seulgi can you please atleast act like a royal body?”- Wendy said.

“We rented the whole place Princess Seulgi for privacy. Manager please take us to our room we would like to have some rest.-Jin said as he cant endure to see Jimin and Seulgi holding hands. 

Everyone has settled down and picked their room. Jin decided to stay in his room longer to avoid everyone he’s not the type of person who bonds with lots of people. Wendy and Joy unpacked their stuffs since they decided to be in the same room.

Irene on the other hand was informed by her brothers that Changsub found out that she will be having a staycation from Leeteuk she remembered she informed her Dad about it. V sit beside her on the couch of their room. He removed her socks and wear the slippers he is holding on her.

“By the way who are the guys who drag your fiancée away from the bus?”- V asked Irene.

She gave her a cold look biting her lower lip and gave him a light hit “those were my brothers and please Changsub is not my fiancée.”- Irene said,

“I’m just teasing you. Anyway did you get tired on our way here?”- V said worriedly since they travel for 4 hours.

“Ne.. I didn’t had enough sleep since I was staring at you the whole trip.”- Irene complained.

V holds both of her shoulders and make her lay pillowing his lap. “Miane you can take a sleep now its my turn to stare at you.”- V said as he runs his finger through her hair.

“Arasseo.. Don’t leave in your place I wanted to wake up like this.”- Irene said as she closes her eyes.

Meanwhile Jimin gave Seulgi a back hug who’s taking pictures of the beach. “You liked it?”- he asked.
“Ne its refreshing..”- She replied “by the way I list some of our activities for the weekend to whom should I give this?”- Seulgi asked.

“We can call the manager for that.”- Jimin said and took the paper from her however he realized that the list are for girls activities only such as massage, nail polish, hair salon, etc. “how come the activities are for girls only?” 

“Oh I almost forgot. We’ll be separating for day time we want to have a private girls bonding so you guys could enjoy also on your own.”- Seulgi said.

“Yah..”- Jimin said and carried Seulgi on the bed overing her. “Did you think I asked consultant Kim to booked this staycation so we could stay away from each other?”- Jimin asked.

“Come on.. I need some time with my girls we’re seeing each other at the palace anyway. Jaebal Prince Jimin..”- Seulgi said pouting her lips.

Jimin realized that its his chance to make a preparation for his formal proposal with Seulgi while they are away. “Arasseo.. Just make sure you’ll make it up to me tonight.”- Jimin said and started kissing her randomly.

“Gumawo I am very lucky to have you.”- Seulgi said and kissed him deeply.

--
Wendy and Joy are at the kitchen and browsing whats inside the cabinet and refrigerator the staffs has provided everything they need even a ready made Kimchi is also available in the fridge. 

“So Wendy Unnie.. Are you dating someone?”- Joy asked with curiosity 

“Ani.. I think I am not yet ready to go on a date right now so I wanted to focus on my studies.”- Wendy said.

“Tsh how boring.”- Joy teased.

“Wae? What’s wrong with that? Are you dating someone?”- Wendy asked.

“Opseo but my heart already belongs to Consultant Kim. I believe he’s just waiting for me to finish college,”- Joy confidently said.

“How could you like someone who doesn’t know how to smile?”- Wendy asked.

“Yah he was not like thst before he just went through something that’s why he lost his smile but somehow I can see him smiling sometimes in the palace.”- Joy defended Jin.

“Are you guys talking about me?”- Jin said that made the two girls startled. “Can I have some water Joy-aa?” 

Joy become quiet so sudden but still gives the sweetest smile to Jin and handed him a glass of water.

“Miane I havent introduced myself formally. I am Consultant Kim.”- Jin introduced himself to Wendy.

“Kwenchana.. I am Wendy”- Wendy said and bowed to him.

“Is there anything you want to eat for lunch?”- Jin asked.
“Oppa I want some kimchi fried rice.”- Joy requested.

Wendy nods to show her agreement “ne, Kimchi rice will do. Are you gonna cook?”- Wendy asked.

Jin nods and started to expose his inner culinary skills. He took the ingredients from the fridge and washed it, he slices and chops every ingredient needed and cooked some rice. The girls are fascinated with his skills since he’s very near while cooking. 

After less than an hour the kimchi rice has been cooked Wendy was supposed to call everyone but Jin stopped her. “They might be having some rest right now. Lets just spare some for them and enjoy eating together.”

“Arasseo..”-Wendy said.

It was a relief that Wendy didn’t insist to call them. It will be very uncomfortable with Jin if he eats on the same table with Seulgi together with Jimin. 

“aaah mashta..”- Wendy said. 

“I told you he’s a good cook.”- Joy said while she munches her food.

“Anyway Consultant Kim have you dated anyone before?”- Wendy asked.

“Opseo!” – Joy answered her question.

“I haven’t dated anyone.”- Jin replied. 

“I guess you have a lot of responsibilities at the palace.”- Wendy replied. “But did you like someone?”

It made Jin stopped from munching his food. Seulgi suddenly strikes to his mind while Joy was waiting for his answer for a moment she also stopped from scooping her food. 

“Ne.”- Jin admit and started chewing his food. He thought he just love Seulgi so much that he can’t even deny his feelings for her.

Joy smiled at Wendy so she did too. They both thought that Jin was pertaining to Joy and they continued eating together.