CONFLICTS

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Irene gets inside their house after they dropped her. As she was about to ascend the stairs Sora blocked her way. She tried to avoid her by moving from side to side but Sora still manages to block her.

It pisses Irene off she’s the last person she wanna deal with but she has no choice but to “What is it?”- Irene said 

“Why did you do that to Changsub? You shouldn’t embarrassed him in front of your friends!”- sora lectured her.

“am I the one who embarrassed him? He’s the one who did that to himself. Its not my fault.”- Irene defends herself and ascends the stairs but when Sora blocked her she bumped her with her shoulder instead.

Sora grasp her wrist and stopped her. “So.. I am right you’re still waiting someone to die again before you stop.”

“I didn’t kill my Mom. Stop blaming everything to me!”- Irene defends herself once again and pulled her hand away from Sora and run to her room but Sora followed she tried to stop her and Irene accidentally pushed her down the stairs as she tried to get away from her grip. 

Sora fell rolling down the stairs and ended up unconscious.. Irene screamed for helped and the bodyguards rushed her through the hospital. Sora was confined and still unconscious. Leeteuk barge inside the room and hugged Irene she repeatedly asked for apology as she cries. Leeteuk taps her back to calm her down but she can’t.

Sora finally wakes up and asked Leeteuk to stay by her side but he didn’t he want to make Irene calm down first. Irene lead him near to Sora she knew how much his Dad worries about her.

“Your daughter.. She’s doing the same mistake again.”- Sora said. “She’s seeing someone and he’s the same as the man she dated before. They went on clubs together during their staycation.”

“Ani appa he’s nice.. He..”-

“To which family he came from?”- Leeteuk asked. 

“He didn’t came from a well known family. I’m sorry appa.”- Irene said as her tears fall down.

“That’s what I agree to your Sora to marry Changsub so there could be someone we know who could look after you.”- Leetek reasoned out. “If you’re Mom was just alive she won’t agree to this.. Stop communicating with that man now.”

Irene cried as Leeteuk mentioned about her Mom. She cant help but to blame herself about the incident years ago.. She realized how much she run away from the past its just keeps on coming back as she choose to decide on her own. 

FLASHBACK
Its raining hard and Irene went to GOT club to see her boyfriend. She used to sneak out at home late at night to see her boyfriend Jackson with his parties. Her parents disapproved Jackson since he’s only a bad influence to Irene. He usually asked for her money and asks for some expensive materials he could sell, but Irene never mind that since she’s deeply fell in love with him.

One day Taeyeon decided to lock her in her room despite how hard it is for her Mom. She ended up leaving her home through the balcony using his tied blankets and ended up escaping from the securities only to find Jackson making out with a stranger. She pulled her hair away from Jackson as much as she try to confront him he was too drunk and cant answer back properly the girl bleed on the floor so she helped her in the hospital and found out that she’s pregnant. It broke her heart she decided to come back home but ended up seeing Taeyeon at the emergency room covered with blood and with scars.

She cried and asked everyone what happened she was informed by the doctor that she involved in a car accident. She immediately called Leeteuk and as soon as they arrived Sora slapped her blaming her for what happened to Taeyeon back then she was still Leeteuk’s secretary. 

“She ran after you that’s why this happened!” -Sora blamed everything to her.

Leeteuk kneeled on the ground after hearing from the Doctor that Taeyeon didn’t make it. Irene felt guilty as if she could kill herself right now. 

After a day Taeyeon’s ashes has been spread on the river. Chanyeol is only 11 years old and didn’t had a chance to spend his childhood with Taeyeon. It made Irene feel guilty her conscience kills her everyday and hated herself as much as Sora hates her.

A week has passed and Irene was sent to the airport by her Dad and brothers. She decided to study abroad to get away with the accident. Chanyeol hugged her and tried to stopped her from leaving but it’s the best thing she knew to escape from the bad memories but even how much Leeteuk tried to stopped her everyday it didn’t worked and she still decided to leave.

--
Irene left the room and decided to meet V. She realized this is the right time to correct the mistake she did before. She thought that she’s given another chance to choose her family than to any other person but as soon as he approaches her she just cant help but to make herself fall in love with him. 

“Why? Is everything okay?” – V asked as he can tell Irene is not doing well.

“Uri.. Lets stop seeing each other.”- Irene said with a heavy heart.

“Tsh.. What is it now? Whats wrong? You know I wont agree to that.” – V said as he suddenly feel nervous 

“I just realized that Changsub is the right guy for me. I suddenly envy Seulgi wearing an expensive ring for her wedding,”- She lied.

V kneeled in front of her “You know I can work hard for that, for you.. I mean it will take too long but please lets take things slowly.”- V pleased her.

“When you told me that you’re going to give me something expensive I’ve been waiting for it everyday but you’re still not giving me anything.”- Irene reclaimed and tried to hold back her tears.

“Jaebal.. Sunbae.. Don’t do this please.”- V asked and he started crying.

“Miane V but I can’t be happy with you if you cant give me everything I want.”- Irene said.

“but what about what happened yesterday?”- V asked.

“Tsh.! V-aa just because people had it doesn’t mean they feel the same way.. Any guy can do what you did to me, if guys can ne contented with pleasure well girls don’t we have lot of necessities that if a guy cant give then we wont be happy. Remember that.”- Irene reasoned out.

After all Irene was right. V removed the watch she gave him and dropped it on the ground he stands up and walk away from her crying and holding back his tears. Irene stands up and took his watch she started crying and covered with her hand. “V-aa saranghaeyo.. I am sorry for hurting you.”- Irene told herself.

--

As soon as Jimin and Seulgi arrived ar the palace he was invited in a meeting. He asked Seulgi to take a rest and he went straight to the meeting area.

He bangs his fist on the table so hard that he almost break his bones after he was informed that Jin will be the 10th generation prince. The reason why he is in a hurry to go home from th villa is because her mother has arrived proving that Jin is Namjoon’s eldest son with a DNA result.

“I cant agree to this! I am the Prince and Kang Seulgi will be my wife!” -Jimin shouted to every people in the room. 

He left the room and went straight to their room. He burst into tears kneeling on the ground which made Seulgi very worried she kneeled and comforted Jimin,

“Consultant Kim is my brother.”- Jimin said as he continues crying.

“Then whats wrong with that he’ll be a good brother to you.”- Seulgi said as she tried to calm him down.

“You don’t get it, he is older than me. He’ll be the 10th generation Prince.”- Jimin said.

“Well just give him the throne his your brother after all.”- Seulgi said.

“You don’t get it.. You’re meant to marry the 10th generation Prince.. If I wont be the one you’ll end up marrying Consultant Kim.”- Jimin cried once more and it made Seulgi realized everything. 

The royal housemaids barge inside their room and informed them that they will be getting Seulgi’s staffs since she has to stay in a different room with Jimin it was no longer a permission which made him realize he’s already loosig his power as a Prince.

Seulgi begged the housemaids to stop getting her stuffs but none of them listened to her. Jimin went straight to Namjoon’s room and found him seated staring on the window. 

“Appa please do something about this. They’re taking my fiance away from me.”- Jimin said.

“Miane Son I can’t do anything about this. Its his order he’ll marry Seulgi soon anyway so there’s no way we could get away from this.”- Namjoon explained. “Forgive me.” 

Jimin has left with no choice but to talk to Jin about this, he barge in to his office and found him packing his things. “You’re here.. Im just packing my things to move everything in my room.”- Jin said 

“Ms. Kim please excuse me I need to talk with Consultant Kim.”- Jimin asked Jin’s mom.

His mom stands up from where she was seated “he’s no longer a consultant. He is the 10th generstion prince call him Prince Jin.” – she said amd leave the boys alone.

“Please let Seulgi be with me..you know how much I love her right? I ask this request as your brother.”- Jimin begged.

“Miane.. To tell you honestly I also like her. She made me happy unintentionally and without making too much effort. I didn’t accept to be the Prince just because of the title I love Kang Seulgi.”- Jin told him.

Jimin didn’t doubt to punch his face and he met the floor. “Arasseo do what you want she’ll end up marrying me anyway.”- he confidently said.

The next morning Seulgi went downstairs to have breakfast Jimin’s seat was replaced by Jin and Jimin wasn’t at the dining area. Jin’s mother also joined them for breakfast. Jin told Seulgi to eat her food as she keeps on sliding her spoon on the plate.

“I.. Wanted to stay at my parents for a week,”- Seulgi asked permission to Namjoon,

But before he allows her Jin in,” miane I cant give my permission with that I already grant your favor to have separate rooms with me. Please take your breakfast now.”- Jin ordered her.

“So.. King Namjoon when will my coronation be held?”- Jin asked.

“We still have to talk about it with the Royal council. After that we can specify the date.” -Namjoon said and leave the dining area he went to his room and had a flashback for what happened before.

FLASHBACK
Namjoon is dating Jin’s mom back then during college the two are in love with each other when their class had a homecoming party after graduation. After a week Hani showed signs of pregnancy as she keeps on vomiting and nauseus at the morning. When they confirmed that she was pregnant Namjoon sent her away as she was sure that he was not the father of Hani’s child he was sure he pulled away from Hani before he withdraws a week before the homecoming party.

Heechul confirmed that Hani and hom had during the homecoming which they ended up marrying each other but since heechul works for the royal family Jin was able to get his job as a Royal Consultant. After couple of years Namjoon decided to marry Jimin’s mom and later on gave birth to their first som Jimin.

Weeks has passed and everyday becomes so dry unlike it was before. Seulgi has already informed Irene and Wendy about what happened at the palace. Seulgi and Irene stopped talking after finding out what Irene did to V, they already sit away from each other during classes. Wendy decided to stay away from her friends and don’t want to get in between them. 

Seulgi hasn’t heard anything from Jimin he never replied to her and never picks up her calls. No one knows where he is and she continuously misses him. She even lost her appetite and starting to reduce her weight. It was lunch time when she passed by the student’s lounge and saw V eating his lunch.

She approached her and feel hungry as soon as she smells his food. She steals the spoon from him and took a spoonfull of V’s bibimbap.

“I heard what happened. You’ve already moved on? You’re eating well.”- Seulgi said and his spoon to tell him that she’ll finish his food. Somehow Daehyun’s food makes her appetite went back to normal.
“Its not that I’ve moved on.. I just don’t want to have lunch at the cafeteria Changsub has been bringing some lunch for Sunbae. So..”-V said. “I also heard from my Dad. I tried to call him but he never answered my calls.” 

“omo.. Are you guys really my dongsaengs?! You guys are already grown up!”- ji won said.