CONFIRMATION

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

The next morning Seulgi and Jimin woke up early than usual. Jimin told Seulgi that he has to review his notes before the exam begins to reason out. They head to the University and Jimin walked Seulgi to her classroom and kissed for goodbye.

As soon as Seulgi entered the room he immediately run to the extension way of University to the hospital. He was about to reach V’s room when she saw Irene approaching opposite of his way which he stopped from running. He pulled his phone and texted V that Irene will be entering his room.

On the other hand V is already prepared and washed up, as soon as he saw Jimin’s message he deleted it and jumped on his bed pretended to be asleep. Within couple of minutes Irene entered his room and found him sleeping.

“Good morning V-aa..”- Irene whispered as she don’t want to wake him up. “You look like an angel when you sleep.” 

Irene decided to stay longer and read some of her notes sitting beside V’s bed. V frequently open one of his eyes to glance at Irene which she has no idea about it. She shut her notes and decided to go to her classroom. “I’ll be back after my 1hr exam. Annyeong.”

Jimin saw Irene coming out V’s room so he leaned behind the wall. As soon as she passed by him he immediately run towards V’s room. 

“Yah pali!” -Jimin said as he shakes V on his bed. He immediately took off his uniform so V also did and was able to exchange clothes in just minutes. V didn’t ask for Jimin’s coat anymore since his name is on it and he run as fast as he can to his room.

Jimin lay on the bed wearing V’s hospital suit hoping V finishes his exams earlier. He covered himself with a blanket however the bed is so comfortable and the silence makes him feel sleepy since he also woke up too early.

V was able to finish his exams on the time that he expected. However his room is farther from the University’s extension way to the hospital and he still needs to pass by Irene’s room. 

On the other hand Wendy was the first one who finished the exams in their room and decided to go to the cafeteria to have some snacks. She accidentally saw V running from the hallway through the glass window of the cafeteria and looked closely to confirm if it was him.

Later on Seulgi and Irene followed Wendy at the cafeteria and found her having snacks there. They took a sit with her and take some of the snacks she bought. Seulgi’s face can’t be predicted she didn’t expect exams in their University is that difficult.

“You guys need to refresh up. Just take some of my snacks.”- Wendy said.

“Ah jinja how come you still look fine after the exams.”- Seulgi ask as she munches some of her snacks.

“You just have to analyze Seulgi-aa.. Stop stressing yourself.”- Wendy suggested.

“Anyway I’ll be passing by the grocery store to buy V something to eat. I’ll see you guys in the afternoon.”- Irene said and wear her bag.

“Isn’t he discharged already?”- Wendy asked. “I just saw him running from that hallway wearing his uniform.”

“Mwo?!”- Seulgi said.

“Are you sure it was him?”- Irene asked.

“I still have my 20/20 clear vision. So please I am sure whom I saw.”- Wendy confirmed.

Without saying a word Seulgi and Irene run towards his room while Wendy just followed clueless from what is happening. They reached V’s room after half an hour of running and found him sleeping on his bed.

“Yah Wendy-aa he’s here. What the hell are you saying?” -Seulgi said as she gasped air to breath.

But Wendy knows she can’t get wrong from what she saw. She is the type of woman who justifies what she claims so she observed the room and looked for evidence thar V really left his room. 

“Wendy-aa you really scared me.”- Irene told her as she breathes deeply

Wendy pulled V’s blanket and she was right he’s wearing the school uniform’s pants. She also kicked Jimin’s leg below which made Jimin exposed his voice. “Brace yourselves with my evidence.” 

“Yah Kim V! Ireona and Jimin-aa get out of there!”- seulgi raised her voice. 

Jimin immediately stood up wearing his uniform but the hospital’s suit on his lower body. He’s getting nervous as he can see Seulgi really mad. “Miane.. It was his idea.”

“Lets go out we need to talk.”- Seulgi said as she pulls Jimin outside V’s room.

“Okay I guess both of you need to talk also so I’ll just go to the library.”- Wendy said as she don’t want to hear arguments.

“Yah V ireona.”- Irene said but V is not moving and still pretends to be asleep it made Irene lost his patience so she pinched V’s and twisted it making him raised his trunk from his bed.

“Aaaw.. That hurts!”- V complained holding Irene’s hand.

“What the hell are you thinking of? Why did you escaped?”- Irene said angrily and worriedly.

“I am already fine. I just need to take my exam since Professor Jang will be traveling for a week.”- V reasoned out.

“Then you should just take your exams next week. Why do you have to ran away from here what if something happens to you?!”- Irene complained and seat on his bed facing him with her arms folding.

“Arasseo miane I was wrong I promise not to do that again. I’ll stay here from now on until the Doctor said so.”- V said.

“You’re too annoying! You should have think about that before doing escaping here. Don’t you know how worried I was when Wendy told me about this.. I wasn’t suppose to belie…” but before she finishes her words V lean for a quick kiss on her lips.

“Im sorry again. That’s the only way I could shut your mouth.”-V said.

“You’re really annoying!” -Irene blushingly said as she leans her head on his chest giving him a hug. “Don’t do that again jaebal.”

“Ne, I promise anyway don’t you have exams for today?”- V asked.

“I have later in the afternoon but I’ll stay here for a while with you.”-Irene said.

“Arasseo. I miss you Sunbae I wish It will take long for my injuries to heal so we could stay like this.”- V told her 

“Andwee you need to get well. I don’t want to see you like this.”- Irene said.

On the other hand Seulgi’s tantalizing eyes are still on Jimin’s face he still speechless in front of her being scared to every words he might use.

“Speak”- Seulgi said.

“It was really his idea. V is like a brother to me and I will feel guilty for the rest of the day if I failed to do his favor. Please don’t get mad at me.”-Jimin explained.

“Andwe you still have a choice not to do his favor you know I’ll get mad if he do this.”- Seulgi complained.

“Miane Seulgi-aa please stop getting mad at me.”-Jimin plead.

“Arasseo stop begging for my forgiveness I just don’t want this to happen again.”- Seulgi clarified “lets go back to the school and change your clothes now.”

Meanwhile at the palace Joy visited Jin again who was  currently busy doing some paper works. Some of his proposals where approved by the council that made him work in a good mood.

Joy doesn’t say a word and sit in front of Jin admiring his unique features. Specially his natural thick pouty lips that makes her fall in love more by just staring,

“I might melt inside if you keep on looking me like that.”- Jin jokingly said.

“Tsh don’t make me stop from what am I doing. Just continue and do your work.”- Joy told him.

“If that’s the case lets just eat our lunch together arasseo?” -Jin asked her. She enjoys hanging around with Joy as she treats her like his younger sister. 
“Oppa I am happy that since I came here you already started smiling.”-Joy said.

“Ne.. So please stay for a while.”-Jin replied.

While making his paper works Jin received a notification from the royal palace’s spokesperson. It was nothing but a link to a website so he clicked it.

“[HEADLINE] Royal Prince’s fiance revealed.” 

It was an article from a media outlet a stolen picture of Seulgi and Jimin together at the hospital are already circulation online. Most of the people believed the news since they are both wearing their rings and they’re holding their hands on their way to school.

Jimin and Seulgi are near approaching her classroom when Jimin realized a bunch of reporters are gathering around Seulgi’s classroom. 

“Lets go back to V’s room”- Jimin said and he pulled Seulgi to protect her from the reporters.

“Wae? Why are there media men in front of our classroom?”- Seulgi asked.

As soon as they entered V’s room Irene already informed her that she’s all around the internet, TV and newspapers. She was so shocked to see herself being talked about by lot of people “so that’s the reason why there are reporters outside the classroom.”- Seulgi said.

Jimin asked Seulgi to call her family to stay indoors and ignore every question that will be asked to them. As the time goes by the issue has getting worse even Seulgi’s personal informations were publicized, past photos and some friends were already interviewed. 

Seulgi feel stressed about whats happening so Jimin asked her to rest and sleep on the couch. Jimin doesn’t want her to suffer like this since she’s not used to move with cameras and reporters around her.

He decided to make an SNS account and took a picture of their engagement ring together and posted it on her personal SNS account. “Yes she is my fiance and my wife to be”- He captioned. He called Daehyun to verify his account so everyone would know his confirmation. 

“Yaaah Jimin-aa that’s sweet.”- V said as he already saw Jimin’s post.

“What? What is it?” -Irene asked.

V showed Irene Jimin’s post and it made Irene giggled. She was not used to do those kind of things since she doesn’t want to gain so much popularity but she feel happy for her friend.