LIFE

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Seulgi immediately stand up and take her step to leave Jimin but he held her wrist and stopped her. “Miane I was carried away by your words so..” -Seulgi explained as she was interrupted by a hug. 

“Kwenchanaseo. Miane if I didn’t kiss back but I liked it.”- Jimin said. 

Seulgi turn around facing him and looked him in the eyes. She was convinced by how the way he looks at her. “I thought you liked Irene-aa. You even went to our room just to ask her why she didn’t show up on your coronation day.”-Seulgi shyly asked.

“What you thought was wrong. I actually came to your room to see you. It was the first time that I saw you with that distance and I stuttered I don’t want to look weird in front of you so I didn’t say Hi.”- Jimin explained.

“I wonder how you feel with that kiss.”-Seulgi asked.

“well..”-Jimin scratched his head “I thought I’ll lose my consciousness.”-Jimin said.

Seulgi also giggled with him. The two relieve the awkwardness between the two of them. They chat a lot about anything and shared laugh and happiness together. They reached the palace and found the right hand of the king having some tea.

“Oh.. Mr. Kim”- seulgi called him.

“Your highness.”- daehyun bowed at them.

“Mr. Kim you really don’t have to do that.”- Seulgi told him.

“You’ll be the princss of the country soon. So I should get myself used to address your highness.”-Daehyun replied.

“Why are you here? Is V around?”- Jimin asked.

“Ani I actually came here to tell our princess to delete all her social networking sites. It has been decided by the royal council and asked me to inform you about this.”-Daehyun said.

“Jinja? Why do I have to do that?”-Seulgi said showed her unwillingness about the decision.

“My Princess you have to follow their suggestion. Its for your safety being in the world of internet makes you unintentionally publicized yourself.”-Jimin told her.

Seulgi obeyed the royal council’s decision and deleted it in front of Daehyun and Jimin. The couple went inside the mansion but Seulgi wondered why they didn’t go to their room and he was lead by Jimin at the other way.

“So this will be our separate rooms. I already asked the maids to fix your stuffs inside.”- Jimin said “go check your room and tell me immediately if there’s something you don’t prefer.”

Seulgi went inside her room and it was a jaw dropping bedroom. Her bed can accommodate her family, the couch that is made with smooth cloth and soft foam, the wallpapers are fascinating with a touch of cream and gold.

“Seulgi-aa!”- Jimin called her from his balcony. 

She immediately opened the wide doors to her balcony and found Jimin on the other side. “Are you going to sleep there from now on?”-Seulgi asked.

“Ne, since you’re not comfortable sharing the same room with me.. At least lets have our room beside each other.”-Jimin said.

It made her blush and covered her lips with her hand. “Arasseo”

“Anyway since you have a request and its already granted I also have something to request.”- Jimin said.

“What is it?”- Seulgi asked.

“I want you to come here once you wake up in the morning. I want you to be the first one I see in my day.”- Jimin requested.

Seulgi just nod and smile at him which made him blush. “Did you like your room?”-Jimin asked.

“Of course its just too spacious but I like it gumawo Jimin-ssi.”- Seulgi said. 

--
The country’s president decided to visit the orphanage that their family supports even before he was young. His wife and children come with him and they were welcomed by the nuns who takes over the orphanage. 

“Its nice to see your family again”- The nun said as they exchange bows to each other.

The children gathered around peaking at the window excited to see the president amd his family they were cheering and waving at them. It made Chanyeol uncomfortable hearing children’s voices so he took his earphones and wear it. Irene on the other hand pulled his earphones dragging it from his ear and gave him a stare that scares him ever since they were young.

“Miane Noona.”- Chanyeol said.

The family went inside to have some dinner with the orphanage head and staffs. They also brought some new blankets, sweaters and socks. In the middle of the meal Irene felt she was like to vomit. She’s still sick and tastes the food differently. She excused herself and made her way to the restroom which is 20steps away from the dining area. 

She took a deep breath after vomiting the food that she ate and cleaned herself. Her lips become pale and a little headache strikes. The restroom is near to the field making her hear the children’s joyful laughter she curiously step outside the building and peak at the kids at the field. 

Irene realized the kids are playing with V. They were so happy running after him and some are being carried as if like they’re a super hero. She smiles with what she is seeing, she loved eat it seems like V will be a good father once he had a children.

“Irene-aa.. Odiseo?”

It made her startled hearing her father’s voice over the hallway so she immediately went back and almost bump Leeteuk because of her over hurrying. 

“Hey where have you been? Are you okay? You didn’t even finish your food.”- Leeteuk asked her.

“Kwenchana appa its just the food tastes differently.. My tastes buds are irritated.”- Irene explained with a giggle.

“Are you sure you’re okay? I told you to take some rest at home but you ended up going to school and here.”- Leeteuk worriedly said.
“Appa don’t worry about me too much. I’m already an adult okay? Im fine I am not going to die.”- Irene assured her.

Leeteuk decided to leave early as he worries about a lot with Irene’s condition. The nuns and staffs lead them to the parking area. Chanyeol immediately went inside the car as he was totally bored being in the orphanage while Suho and Irene bowed at them before entering the car.

Leeteuk was about to get inside when the soccer ball rolled to his foot. He took the ball and rolled it back to the children. He realized the children is with V. 

“He’s totally grown up.”- Leeteuk said with a teary eyes.

“Ne, he grow up so well and humble he still volunteers here every weekends.”- The nun said.

“Can you call him for me?”- Leeteuk requested.

The nun called V’s attention and gestured him to come. He left the children playing soccer and went near tp the nun. 

“Annyeonghasaeyo. Do you remember me?”- Leeteuk asked.

“Ne, you’re the president right? Everyone remembers you.”- V said and bowed at him.

It made leeteuk giggled and told V to be a good boy. Meanwhile Irene smiles seeing V talking to Leeteuk imagining as if V is having a hard time asking permission to her Dad to take her on a date.

--
Its already dinner time and the royal family are already seated at the dining area. Seulgi felt awkward with the lomg dining table and there are just 4 of them eating together.

“My Princess please make yourself comfortable. After all you’ll gonna have your meals here from now on.”- Namjoon said as he breaks the silence.

“Ne your highness.”- Seulgi said and took a spoonfull of food.

“Also its my rule to call me Appa here in the palace. You’ll be my daughter in law anyway so get used to it.”-Namjoon commanded.

Seulgi just nod as she don’t want to talk while she still has food inside . It made her awkward eating with the king. He was nice but the tone of his voice is authoritative and deep. 

“Jungkook-aa treat your sister in law nicely don’t be too mean.”- Namjoon told Jungkook.

“Ne Appa and welcome to the palace Noona.”- Jungkook told Seulgi.

After dinner Jimin invited Seulgi at the palace’s library. Her head almost break raising her head too much as  the books are too many. It feel likes a real library.

“I hope whenever you have your school works you’ll do it here in the library with me.”-Jimin said.

“Of course why not? But your library is really amazing”- Seulgi replied as she stare to some book in her eye level.

“Ne, some of the books at the top part are from our ancestors.”-Jimin informed her.
Seulgi doesn’t know while she’s amazed with the library Jimin is staring at her and admiring her beauty it made her smile by just looking at her in every angle. Jimin cant just believe he’s staring her from a small distance.