GUILTY

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Seulgi just looked at him and passed by him. She’s really pissed with Jimin’s attitude and embarrassing her in front of the maids. Jimin followed her up to her bed room and annoyingly entered the room banging the door.

“Did you just passed by me?”-Jimin asked her he’s not used to people disrespecting him like that.

“Please go out. I have to wash myself.”- Seulgi asked calmly.

“Answer my questions Seulgi-aa! Why are you coming home so late!”- Jimin asked once again.

Seulgi loss his patience and faced Jimin already with her eyes shining as she prepares to cry. “I only have ice cream with consultant Jin okay?!”

Jimin was shocked to see that Seulgi is already crying. He suddenly feel guilty for shouting at her he didn’t want it to be this way and now he’s terrified that it happened. Seulgi is crying because of him.

“Y-you should have asked me to have ice cream with you. I am sorry Seulgi-aa.”- Jimin apologized.

Seulgi laughed “are you joking? You can’t even go on a walk with me because you’re reading your school stuffs and I’ll ask you to have ice cream with me?”

“Miane Seulgi-aa please stop crying.”-Jimin apologized once again now that he realized that Seulgi just need some time for her own.

“Why do I have to do things for you? I have to suffer from back pain for these trainings, my jaw still hurts because of that stupid speech training and I still have to compete with your school works for your time. Worst is I never spend some quality time with you I only have a chance to talk with you at the balcony. This is not the love story I am dreaming of.”- Seulgi confessed 

“Seulgi-aa miane I promise to make this up to you.”- Jimin told her.

“You don’t have to! I’ll end up marrying you anyway.”- Seulgi said “and if you’re really sorry tell the driver to send me home tonight. I need my family’s comfort.”

“Of course if that’s what will make you feel better.”-Jimin said and left the room he immediately called the butler and informed the driver about Seulgi leaving.

The next morning V run through Seulgi’s classroom after learning from his Dad that Seulgi went home late at night and found her crying on her desk. Irene and Wendy tried to comfort her but she cant just hold her tears.

“Seulgi what just happened?”-  V asked her.

Seulgi was able to calm down after hearing his bestfriend’s voice. V lead the outside the classroom and they talked privately. Irene secretly followed them but she hide too far from them she feel jealous V hugging Seulgi rubbing her back to calm her down.

“I just feel really guilty for running away from him. I had difficulty sleeping last night thinking of him despite the sufferings I experienced at the palace.”- Seulgi told V.

“Shh.. Sh.. That’s okay. You should make some time with your family stop thinking about your responsibilities at the palace. Araseo?” -V said.

Somehow V’s presence make her calm down and feel comfortable having him around. He tickles and jokes Seulgi to make her forgot about what happened at the Palace. 

“So.. We have no plans skipping our classes right? Lets go back.”-Seulgi told him.

Irene hid at the corner after realizing they’re coming back at the building. She followed them from behind making her way to their classroom. Seulgi entered the room and V waved for goodbye, as soon as he turn around he saw Irene in front of him.

“annyeong sunbae. Are you already free for dinner?”- V asked.

“listen here. You really don’t have to invite me for dinner socializing isn’t really my thing and I don’t have any plans to make friends”-Irene said confidently “excuse me I have to go inside my classroom.”

Irene sits to her desk and found Seulgi completely fine while Wendy that she only needs her fiance’s presence to make her calm down. 

“Oh Unnie you’re back where have you been?”- Wendy asked.

“I just went to the restroom.”-Irene told Wendy.

“Why do you always go to the restroom since the other day.”- Seulgi asked curiously.

“Uhmm your eyes are completely swollen can you see us?”- Irene jokingly said to Seulgj which made them laugh at her.

V didn’t went straight to his classroom but to Jimin’s classroom. He found his professor waiting outside the classroom and he went inside and found his best friend crying.

“Yah why are you both crying?”-V asked his friends as he taps his back.

“I miss her I feel so bad shouting at her last night because of being over too protective I ended up hurting her feelings.”- Jimin said as he gulps and cry.

“You know you should let your professor to come inside you have to study. Seulgi is okay now”-V informed him.

“I’m too selfish I want her back.”- Jimin confessed to her friend.

“If you really want her back talk to his parents.. Her family are the best person to convince her to forgive you.”- V advised. 

V left his friend and asked the professor to start their lesson. He feels sorry for both of his friends and hoping to fix things between them. 

Later that day the girls head to the parking lot while Seulgi approached the way to the front gate she informed V that she wanted to go home with him just like what they used to do before. She accidentally bumped to Jimin and avoid his eyes and continued walking before he could say a word. 

V and Seulgi met and waited at the bus stop when Wendy’s car stopped in front of them. “Yah! Lets go to our house lets have some relaxing drink together.” -Wendy told Seulgi.
Irene kept on looking forward to avoid V and Seulgi agreed to come with them. Wendy invited V but he refused to come since he feel like Irene will be uncomfortable having him around. 

On the other hand Jimin went straight to Seulgi’s house and not to the palace. Sungmin, Yuri and Wonwoo just stared at him as he asks for apology for hurting their daughter’s feelings.

“If you really want her back promise me that this won’t happen again.”- Yuri said.

“I promise.”- Jimin said.

“Also have a drink with me. We don’t have luxurious drink here so you have to drink Soju with me.”-Sungmin invited Jimin for a drink and Yuri bought lots of bottles. He want her daughter’s husband to be, be closed to her husband. 

After couple of hours Jimin and Sungmin are already drunk. Their voices become to wavy, their hair so messy and their body started wiggling. Sungmin cant keep himself seated so Yuri sits beside him.

“You know… Once you marry my daughter you’ll only got a chance to drink at home. She’s like her Mom they’re very strict.”-Sungmin told Jimin.

“I’m okay whatever Seulgi’s decision may be. I really love your daughter and there’s no way I’ll let her go. I’ve been a jerk for being too selfish but this won’t happen again.”-Jimin said and take another shot of Soju.

Wendy and Irene are already asleep. Irene keeps on sleep talking which made Seulgi made fun of her she took a video of her while she stops herself from laughing. Seulgi made her way home by taking a taxi while the royal vehicle follows her. 

She reached her home and smells the odor of an alcohol. An empty bottles of Soju caught her attention thinking that her Dad have drunk a lot after a long time. “Tsh he might feel guillty for idolizing the royal family so much.” -She told herself.

She went to her room and opened the lampshade. She was surprised to see Jimin deeply sleeping on her bed she can smell the odor of the alcohol from him. Just when she realized the royal car was parked in front of their home. 

The bodyguard carried Jimin inside the car after Seulgi asked him. She also went inside the car so Jimin can lean on her just in case he accidentally pukes. They reached the Palace and its so quiet the guard carried Jimin on his room and leave him to Seulgi. 

Jimin wakes up but still tipsy. His voice still wavy and his eyelids still drooping, “oh Seulgi-aa you came back I really missed you a lot.” -Jimin drunkly confessed.

“Whatever just lay on the bed I’ll get something for you in the kitchen.”-Seulgi said as she hid her blushy cheeks.

“Chamkaman.”- Jimin said as he holds her wrist and pulled her to sit beside him on the bed. “I have something to show you.”

Seulgi stayed quiet and followed Jimin’s request. He stands up and able to keep his balance he took a silver metallic box and went back to the bed but he failed to estimate his distance and fell on the floor. It made Seulgi really worried so she gets off the bed and checked Jimin. 
“Kwenchanaseo? Yah I told you to lay on the bed.”- Seulgi said.

“Tadaaah!”- Jimin said as he opens the metallic box and showed Seulgi a lot of letters. “This are the letters that I made for you since I was 8. Miane I never had the courage to give you one of these.”

Seulgi cant believe that Jimin really tells the truth that he liked her since he was young. She even laughed at Jimin’s poor handwriting. There are love letters, holiday greetings and some random quotes that she wrote. It made Seulgi blush and laughed a bit.