DANGER?

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Its already past midnight when V felt sudden uncomforting on his back. He tried to reach for jt to scratch it while his eyes are still closed. It startled him when someone scratch her back for him.


He faced the person and it was Chanyeol. His eyes are still blinking like it was when they first met. They bowed to each other and Chanyeol just comfortably sits beside V while V felt awkward with his presence.


“Miane. I just want to make it easier for you. Did it disrupt your sleep?”- Chanyeol asked as he tried to pull up V’s ahirt.


“Kwenchana.. Kwenchana.. I’m totally fine.” -V assured him. “Why are you still here? Arent you supposed to be at your home.”


“Miane. I just want to make sure you’ll be safe.”- Chanyeol explained “When you were in danger we all thought you’re dead and Noona wasn’t doing well. She really likes you so much she locked herself in her room and cried like a river. I just dont want that to happen again thats why I am here.”


“I am sorry for letting that happen.”- V said as he felt guilty from Chanyeol’s response


Chanyeol told everything about Irene. He was also informed what she’s been through and it made him very guilty for not fighting for Irene. If he could just bring back the time she would be the one he’ll call first before his father.


Seulgi took the car after dressing herself. She immediately drive away from the palace through the address that was sent to her. She’s nervous and worried at the same time but there’s onky one thing she wants. Jungkook has to be alive.


The place is getting familiar as she drives, the roads turned to green fields and some are trees. There are only few people can be seen arpund the area but Seulgi didn’t mind because it still early in the morning and the sun hasn’t completely risen.


As she reached the unfamiliar place where the sender wants her to come. She saw an old house 20 steps away from her and she walk towards there, the smell isn’t quite good which Seulgi endure. She didn’t doubt to get inside the house as she still expecting that Jungkook is still alive.


The house is empty and the ceilings are almost broken the floor that is made with wood makes a crancky noise as she steps. 
“Nuguseyo?”- Jungkook asked he cant see who the person is since he’s wearing an eye mask.


Seulgi immediately went to him and doff the eye mask. They both cry and somehow Seulgj was thankful that Jungkook is fine but his lips are already dry it seems like he hasn’t eaten nor drink anything yet.


“I like you, you’re easy to be commanded.”- Hani said.


Seulgi turned around and found Hani in front of her with her guards with her. She gave her a slap on her face and the guard pulled her wrist for doing so.


“Alright. Since you’re easy to talk to.. I’ll let that pass. You’ll end up dead later anyway.”- Hani said.


“Shut up! You’re the one why V is in the hospital!”-Seulgi exclaimed.


“tsh.. Yah! It’s not my fault! Your friend ruined my plans! Well at least if the Prince learned that you’re dead.. He’ll lost his sanity and he’ll no longer be capable of being a prince and if Prince Jungkook died no one will get the throne anymore. That means! King Namjoon will be the last Royal body in this country!” - Hani boasted her plans.


“Noona you shouldn’t have come. She has no plans in sparing one of us anyway.” - Jungkook said as he struggles from speaking his throat is too dry to speak properly.


“Jaebal. Give him some water to drink.”- Seulgi begged.


“ani.. You guys will be drinking a lot of water later anyway, just hang on.”- Hani responds laughing at them asking her guards to tie up Seulgi.


Hani was just waiting for a yacht. She is planning to kill Seulgi and Jungkook in the middle of the sea. So it will be a loss for a country to mourn a dead person without their body. 


On the other hand.. Jimin woke up realizing Seulgi is not beside him but he didn’t mind at all. He went down to the kitchen to have some breakfast but noticed it was only Namjoon who was around. Jin and Joy also joined them for breakfast and none of them could tell where Seulgi is.


In the middle of their meal a group of police and some of Jungkook’s bodyguard barge in the dining area informing everyone that the Prince is missing.


Namjoon become so angry after hearing the news. He sent Jungkook 7body guards with him and yet they cant keep the Prince safe. He had difficulty breathing and suffered from a severe chest pain he fell on the floor squeezing his chest and the people surrounded him.


Jimin got really worried, he doesn’t know who will he think of first his father or Seulgi. Jin knew he’s troubled and finds it hard to decide. He told him to stay beside his Dad and asked Joy to come with him.


“We can’t put you in danger Prince Jimin.”- Jin said “I promise to keep your brother safe.”-He added.


Meanwhile Wendy was alone walking towards her classroom when Suga suddenly popped out behind her. She dropped her books and almost fell from the floor in surprise but luckily Suga was able to hold hed on her waist.


Their eyes met for a moment, both are frozen gazing each other and none of them want to let go from their close distance. Wendy was able to came back to herself before they might end up doing something she isn’t favor with.


Wendy immediately pulled away and pushed Suga. “Are you really going to be like this for the rest of my life?”


“Miane but I dont have the courage to stay away from you. I mean you make my heart beat faster, you make my eyes glued on you and you make the edge of my lips reach my ears.”- Suga explained.


Wendy blushed and walked away from Suga. She tried her best hiding her face using her book that she took from the floor. She cant deny.. Suga was the first man who noticed her beeauty and complimented her like that.


“Why are you hiding your face.?”-Suga asked as he keeps on tilting his body while following Wendy.
“Can we just talk later? I dont want Irene to see you hanging around with me again, i’ll see you at your studio after lunch.”- Wendy informed him.


Somehow she was able to get rid of Suga and was ablt to hide her face from him. She reached her classroom resting her head on her desk with her eyes forcefully closed. Those words kept on passing by her ears and she tried to shake head to get rid of it.
“Are you ok? You’re acting weird.”- Irene asked her touching her forehead thinking she was sick.


“kwenchanaseo by the way I may not be able to join you later for lunch. I’ll be going home early today.”- Wendy said.


“Wow this is the first time that you skip classes. How important is that? Anyway its okay I’ll just visit V in his room.” - Irene said.
After their classes Wendy and Irene went on their separate ways. Irene went straight to V’s room and didnt found him on his bed. She got nervous that V might escaped again. She was about to leave the room when V called her attention.


She found him drying his hair with a towel. V just came out from the bathroom and had a shower. She run towards him and gave him a tight hug. “I miss you I thought you escaped once again.”-Irene said.


“I will never do that and I miss you too.”


Irene made him sit on the couch and took the towel from him. She volunteered to dry his hair for him “This is what I’ve always wanted. We’re like husband and wife,”


V hugged her waist resting his head on her tummy and closed his eyes. He wanted to confort her for all the pain she has been through but he knows if they talked about it Irene will just feel embarrassed,


“Waeyo? Why are you being so clingy all of a sudden?”- Irene asked and lean back a little bit to check on him.
“I just missed you..” -V responds.


A knock on the door interrupted their moment. It was the food that Irene ordered through phone call she prepared the food for V and they enjoyed having lunch together.


“How was your stay here? I hope you’ll geg discharge soon.”- Irene said “So we could date.”- She giggles.


“I am also excited to have a date with you. We can have date anyway I am good at escaping.”- V boasted.


Irene bit her lower lip, frowned her eyebrows and attempted to hit V with a spoon. “Dont you dare think about it,”- Irene warned.
“Arasseoyeooooo!


Jin checked the footage of the CCTV and found Seulgi how she went away from the Palace. He checked the location of the car that Seulgi brought and luckily he was able to detect where the car was. He called for a back up and he lead the way to Seulgi without thinking of Jungkook.


As they made a far distance from the Palace the place gets familiar to him. It gives him a nostalgic feeling it feels like he was been there before. He reached the car that Seulgi used and saw the old house 20 steps away from him.


“andwe.” - he told himself.