IN BETWEEN

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

 “Appa its really an expensive watch.”- Suho told Leeteuk about the men’s watch he saw at Irene’s room.

“If its really a men’s watch its impossible for her not to give it to any of us you’re too busy with your med school back then and you didn’t know how your sister treats guys back then.”- Leeteuk informed Suho telling him he’s not convince that Irene gave someone an expensive gift.

She arrived at the kitchen and everyone kept quiet. Chanyeol pulled a chair for her where she usually sits and sits beside her. 

“Noona why don’t you have any gifts with you?”- Chanyeol asked “you made it to the achiver’s list right?” 

“I just don’t want to accept the gifts. Who knows if there’s a bomb planted in there.”-Irene said as she eat a spoonful of rice.

“Irene you should learn how to be considerate with your schoolmates.”- Leeteuk told his daughter.

Irene just shrug her shoulder and took some fried fish the reason why Sora noticed her unusual hair clip. “Whats with your hair clip?”- Sora asked.

“Hair clip?”- Suho asked too and searched for it on her head.

“Whats with my hair clip? What about my hair clip?”-Irene asked them back.

“Ani its just that this is the first time I saw you wearing that kind of hair clip.”- Sora said. 

While eating Irene received a notification from her phone. She didn’t mind it and went to her room after eating her dinner. She lay on her bed thinking about her and V together. She grabbed her phone and opened the notification from unregistered number.

Unregistered: annyeong sunbae.. This is V, I asked your contact number to Seulgi I hope you don’t mind. Kekee..

Irene immediately saved his number and realized the message was 45 minutes ago. 

Irene: annyeong V. . .  Did you had your dinner already?
V: Ne, I did.. Please don’t skip meals.

Irene blushed from V’s immediate reply.

Irene: I won’t, what are you doing right now?
V: I’m on my bed. I just finished my homeworks how about you?
Irene: the same thing though I don’t have homeworks to finish. Anyway about what I said earlier…
V: please don’t take it back.
Irene: I am not going to take it back.. I hope I didn’t turn you off for being too straight forward. I just don’t want to waste the moment.
V: ani.. I am more amazed with your attitude. Kekeke… 
Irene: that’s good to know. 
V: Can I make a videocall I really want to see you sunbae.
Irene: of course but can I wash up first? 
V: Ne, I’ll be waiting.

Irene immediately jumped off her bed and prepared a set of pajamas. She cleaned herself and made her night rituals but she put a touch of lip tint to make her lips more rosy. She then wear her pajamas and jumped on her bed.

Irene: are you still awake?
V: ne can I call now?
Irene: ye~

Her phone screen switched to confirm her video call with V. Her thumb is shaking and suddenly feel nervous but she was still able to answer the video call. V’s face popped out to her screen clearly unlik at school his hair was combed backwards showing his bare forehead.

“Annyeong Sunbae”- V said.

“Oh.. Annyeong, you look manly when you show your forehead like that.”- Irene told him.

“Is that so? Should I cut my hair and get rid of my bangs then?”- V asked for her suggestion.

“Andwe. Too many girls at school might like you. I don’t want them being around with you.”- Irene disagrees with him. 

“Arasseo.. I’ll keep it that way.”-V assured Irene,

“Arent you wearing your shirt?”- Irene asked him as she could see his bare chest,

“Is this too uncomfortable? Minae I got used to sleep like this. Chamkaman I’ll wear a shirt.”-V responds.

“No.. You don’t have to. Kwenchanaseo I like it that way.” -Irene said and blushes.

“Is that so what about you what are you wearing?”- V asked.

“Im already wearing my Pajamas. I wear pajamas at night.”- Irene said.

“That’s good please don’t catch a cold.”- V told her. “Are you already sleepy?” 

“Ne, shall we sleep?”- Irene asked.

“Arasseo but don’t turn off the video call. Lets wake up seeing each other together.”- V requested.

“Ah ne.. I’ll just get my charger so it wont drain my battery,”-Irene said. 

She took her charger from her bag and lay on her bed. As soon as she puts on the charger she found V already asleep she blushed and traced V’s eyebrows, nose and lip on the screen of her phone she even took some screenshots of him sleeping. “So handsome.. Goodnight”
On the other hand Jimin is currently helping to prepare their dinner. “Prince Jimin what took hou so long to open the car’s door for me?” -Sungmin asked.

“Miane Mr. Kang I fell asleep at the car please accept myapology.”- Jimin bowed at him and found Seulgi with a smirk as she transfers the plates on the table.

“I hope you feel comfortable having dinner here with us. Our dinning area isnt as big as yours so please make yourself comfortable.”- Yuri said.

“Kwenchanaseo please don’t mind me. As long as I’m with Seulgi.”- Jimin assured her parents.

“Yah Seulgi-aa make sure to change your sheets, blankets and pillow cases before you let the prince sleep with you.”- Sungmin said.

“I already did Appa.”- Seulgi said.

--
After having dinner Seulgi parents went upstairs as the couple insists to cleanup the kitchen. Wonwoo excused himself and made his way to his room.

After tidying up the dining area and kitchen. Seulgi and Jimin went inside her room. It was very new to Jimin. Its his first time to enter a small sized room he sits on her bed and bounce himself. 

“So how was my room? Are you okay with this?”- Seulgi asked.

“Of course. Its just I cant believe your room is this small.”- Jimin honestly said.

“Of course compared to our room at the palace.. Even the bathroom is bigger than this.”- Seulgi said. “So what do you want to do tonight Prince Jimin? We’re only the people here inside my room.” Seulgi said as she sits on his lap locking his waist between her thighs.

“Well if you really ask me. I guess you already know the answer.”- Jimin said as he caress her thighs and pulled her closer to him. 

“Arasseo but first. I need to take a shower.”- She stands up from Jimin and grabbed a towel as she enters the bathroom.

Seulgi found Jimin sleeping on her bed after Seulgi washed herself. She didn’t wake him up anymore and covered him with a blanket.