FAVOR

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

 Jimin was able to run after and V and when he reached him he held his hand gasping some air and maximally expands his chest.

“Where the hell are you going?” Jimin asked V worriedly who still wears an arm sling on his left hand. 

“Jimin-aa I’m planning to take my exams tomorrow.”- V told him. “I’m finding the way to the University extension from this hospital.”

“Are you insane?! You still need to take some rest. Just forget about your grades for a while Jaebal.”- Jimin said.

Before V responds Jimin pick up a call from Seulgi informing him that V is not around his room. Jimin asked her ro calm down and informed her that he’s actually with V.

“Let’s go back. I promise to use my power as the country’s prince so you can still take your missed exams for tomorrow. Jaebal.”- Jimin asked his friend worriedly and lead his way to his room.

“Just don’t tell Seulgi about my plan. She might tell Irene about it.”- V requests.

Jimin and V arrived his room and Seulgi hugged him crying pitying her friend. She assists him in lying down his bed and fixed his blanket.

“That bastard. He should be punished for doing this to you.”- Seulgi said.

“Kwenchanaseo stop crying Seulgi-aa.”- V asked her 

“Prince Bambam is really like that he’s really a brat and uses dirty tactics when he plays a game. Its because he can’t meet his father’s expectations that’s why he does it by cheating.”- Jimin explained.

“By the way where is Irene unnie?”- Seulgi asked.

“She just left a while ago. I don’t want to bother her time taking care of me.” -V said.

“What’s with you and Irene? Are you guys dating?” -Jimin teased his friend.

“Not YET.”- V responds with a smile.

Jimin jokingly messed with V’s hair while Seulgi stops him. She’s so worried about her injured friend for being hurt just for fun.

“Yah Kim V don’t think about running away from the hospital. Take some rest and make sure to obey everything they say arasseo?”- Seulgi lectured her friend.


On the other hand Irene is already at home and currently having dinner with her family. They can tell that there’s something wrong with Irene’s behavior but none of the would ask her. 

“Irene-aa you have to finish your food. We’re almost done.”- Leeteuk told his daughter.

“Ne Appa”-She responds as she took a spoon of soup but went back to stirring again.

“What happened? It seems like meeting the Princes were not so exciting.”- Chanyeol carefully said.

“Ne, there’s a freaking bastard who cheated on the horse race and ended up hurting the other racer.”- Irene said with tension in her words.

“So how was Prince Jimin? Is he okay now?” -Leeteuk worriedly asked.

“He’s fine he was not the one who fell from the horse. It’s his friend.”- Irene said.

“So you lost your appetite because the Prince’s friend was hurt?”- Chanyeol .

“Shut up! Its that Thailand Prince’s freaking attitude that’s why Im not in the mood.”-Irene clarified

It startled Chanyeol and decided to eat quietly he’s really scared when Irene raises her voice. 

“Don’t scold your brother during meals.”- Sora requested.

Irene went to her room without excusing herself and finishing her food. She doesn’t want to hear her family’s interrogations. She immediately took her phone out and texted V.

Irene: Kwenchanaseo? Miane I cant stay with you for the whole day.
V: kwenchana.. Don’t worry about it Seulgi and Jimin are here. 
Irene: that’s good to know I miss you a lot already. 
V: I miss you more Sunbae. You should take some rest now. 
Irene: I will but. . . Aren’t you going to make a video call? I really want to see you.
V: I will after you wash up just notify me. 

On the other hand Jin dropped Joy to her house. Joy showed how she enjoyed being with Jin for the whole day and thanked him for spending his time with her. They waved goodbye to each other and Jin gets inside the car. He still can’t forget Seulgi’s smile and how she called him oppa he finds it really cute and sweet.

Jin arrived at the palace giggling alone by himself. Jimin who just came from the hospital found him and wondered why is he laughing alone.

“Consultant Kim? Are you okay?” -Jimin asked.

“Ah ne kwenchanaseo. I just remembered something funny.”- Jin responds.

“Tsh I never saw you laugh like that after your Mom left.”- Jimin said. “Just keep on thinking what makes you laugh like that. I really missed seeing you happy hyung.”

Jin suddenly felt awkward around Jimin. He pretends to cough to stop himself from laughing too much and bowed at him before he left. 

Jimin found Seulgi already wearing her Pajamas and doing her evening rituals in front of the mirror. “Where did you go?”- Seulgi asked.

“I just went to see Consultant Kim I found him laughing alone and I realized I missed seeing him like that.”- Jimin said as he doffs his clothes at the bathroom.

“Missed? What do you mean?”- Seulgi asked.

“Well he used to be cheerful and happy before her mom left him after that he stopped playing with us and he set a distance between us.”-Jimin told Seulgi.

Seulgi suddenly wondered from what Jimin has told her since when she first met him, he already gave her a smile even though they still don’t know each other.

“Waeyo why did her mom left?”- Seulgi asked.

“No one knows. He was just left here without a word then Appa decided to support his needs and he grew up here with me.”- Jimin said.

After having a shower Jimin was able to wear his undergarment when he received a text from V asking for help.

V: Jimin-aa help me. Can you replace me here in the hospital for tomorrow? I’ll just take my exams for an hour and I’ll comeback.
Jimin: are you insane?!  You know I cant do that.
V: yes you can and you can also skip your classes. So please help me tomorrow I’ll go to sleep now. Goodnight.
Jimin: YAH KIM V!!!!!


But V didn’t respond nor seen his text message. Jimin cant say no to V since they’ve been friends for 5 years and he’ll feel guilty for the rest of the day if he fails to do his favor.

“What’s taking you so long in here?!” -Seulgi asked carelessly gets inside the bathroom. “I’m already sleepy and my hair is already dry.” 

“Miane Seulgi-aa I just asked V how he was.”- Jimin said as he wears his Pajamas.

“I also did, he said he’s okay so stop worrying anymore. Im giving you 1 minute to go to bed or else you’ll be sleeping on the couch,.”-Seulgi warned and went back on the bed.