THE DESTINY ISN’T AGAINST US

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Wendy is at the University library early in the morning to check some books to read. She has been bored lately now that her friends are no longer attending school. She took a seat flip the book and wear her wireless earpods making herself busy.

On the other hand Suga also made his way to the University library to browse some books for his proposals. He banged the books on Wendy’s table causing her to startle because of the vibration of the table. 

“Oh you’re here again.”- Wendy said.

“Ne. How have you been? You havent passed by my placed lately.”- Suga asked.

“Well my friends are already okay and I don’t have to get in between anymore. Though they haven’t attended any classes I think its better not to spend to much with each other anymore.”- Wendy suggested while her eyes are glued on the book she is reading.

“Chamkaman” -Suga said and snatched the book from Wendy. “Are you saying you just hanged out with me because your friends arent okay?”

Wendy nods and tried to grabbed her book back but Suga’s hold is just so strong that she cant pull it with her one hand.

“Can you please give me back my book? I thought I made everything clear beforehand?”- Wendy asked.

“Everything was clear until you messed it up. You’re annoying. How could you just throw me away from you?”- Suga asked as he cant believe Wendy felt nothing for the time they were together.

“Yah you listen to me.”- Wendy said.

“You also listen to me.”- Suga interrupted him and pulled the book forcefully so she could lean at him closely. “I am not a type of guy who likes to be thrown away please expect me hanging around with you.”- He warned and left her at the library.

It made Wendy very awkward realizing that some students inside the library are looking at her. She bowed to them awkwardly and immediately leave the library alone.

--
V has finished his breakfast despite his difficulty chewing because of the pain on his jaw. He pulled the long table away from his bed and noticed a Wii with a VR box below the flat screen TV. 

“It looks like Jimin knows how will I enjoy my staycation here.”- V said and operate the gadget.

“I’ll be outside. I need to get you some stuffs at home.”- Daehyun informed his son.

V immediately wear the VR box that Jimin provided and started playing it. He enjoyed as if what he see isnt too far away from reality. He extended his both arms aiming for the enemy when a sudden back hug disturbed him causing him to make the enemy alive. 

He continued to play and started to feel weird that the person isn’t letting go. “Yah Seulgi-aa quit hugging me now. I cant concentrate..”- he requested but the person still not let go so she thought it must not be Seulgi. “Sunbae..”

Irene eyes widened as she heard him call her but she’s still hugging her tight. Her sniffs becomes louder and her gulps become deeper. 

“Jiwon Sunbae-nim?”- V thought it was her.

Irene felt annoyed hearing her name from him. He smacks his head causing the virtual glasses to fell off from him. He immediately turn to face him and was surprised to see it was Irene. For a moment none of them were moving. It was only her sniffs and gulps can be heard inside the room.

“What are you doing here?”- V gently asked as he feels awkward seeing Irene in front of him. He misses her so much and wanted to hug her but he canr find the courage to do so. His desire to leave the country was erased by her presence and his heart beat faster than usual.

“Jiwon Sunbae-nim? Is she the one you’re expecting to be here?”- She said as she glared annoyed to him. 

“That’s not it.. I mean I didn’t expect you to be here. I asked my friends not to tell you.”- V explained himself.

“You.. You mean you want to hide it from me? That you’re still alive?”- Irene asked and now she started bursting into tears.

“Miane..” – V said now that she cried the hell out of it he cant find any reason to tell her. 

“You’re rude! You’re cruel! You’re annoying! Don’t you know how much I suffered without you beside me?! I was choosing my wedding gown thinking you’re the one I will marry! I know I was wrong to send you away because I choose my family first over you but I wasn’t able to stand by my decisions because I love you.”- Irene reasoned out.

“What did you say again?”- V asked.

“Do I have to repeat everything?”

“No only the last 3 words you told me. I misheard it.”- V said.

“I love you.”- Irene said confidently between her gulps.

“Hmm should I believe that?”- V said as she walks closer to her. “Cause the last time you told me you like me you ended up leaving me.”- he added as he observes her eyes if she’s telling the truth.

“I already told you my reason.”- Irene frowned and was hurt that V was unconvinved.

 “You know I think I cant buy you an expensive gift anymore.” -V jokingly said.

“I never wanted that.”- Irene responds.

“I just want to let you know.. If you kiss me right now I will never ever let you go no matter what happens.”- V warned her.

But hearing V’s word made her seal it with a deep kiss. Dragging V near to his bed. V carried her to sit on his bed to make kt more easier for him to kiss her.

Irene pulled away making V unsatisfied. “Wait. Before I forgot.. So you really learned from Jiwon that how will you shut my mouth thing?” 

“It was years ago.”- V said.

“I know.. But I csnt help but to get jealous. I mean she was your first.”

“And you are my last.”- V said and went back kissing her. She slides her tongue inside his teasing him more to kiss her. Irene’s kisses become deeper as she puts too much tension causing loud noises between their lips and encircling her legs around V’s waist so their pelvis could meet.

V started to run his hands inside his blouse cupping both of her and squeezing them. Her breathe becomes deeper and bit her lower lip as V smooches her neck. 

“Ugh.. V.. How long are you going to stay here?”- Irene asked as she rumbles his hair with her fingers.

“A week.”- V responds as he leaves a hickey on her neck.

“A week?!” -Irene extended her arms to pull away from V’s task. 

V just nods and ed her pants. He slides his finger inside his undies reaching for her. His touch causes tickling and pleasurable sensation to her as she spreads her thighs more to welcome his fingers. “You mean.. We’ll be spending a week sneaking out doing this?” -Irene asked between her soft moans as she runs her tongue to her lower lip.

She’s starting to discharge too much wet causing a mark on her pants but V didn’t stopped there. He removes her pants completely and started to lift her legs resting them to his shoulders. He didn’t ask anymore and started to her down there. Irene moan in pleasure she rested her hand on V’s head to pull him deeper. “V.. Ugh.. Don’t.. Stop.” 

V keeps on toying her s using his tongue and randomly her whole causing his head pressed between her thighs. “I didn’t know you are this tasty.”- V compliments her.

“I am?”- Irene teasingly asked him. 

“Taste yourself.” – he went back kissing her roughly and she kisses back cleaning her mess in every corners of his mouth. He becomes more arouse doffing his pajamas and carried Irene over him as he seated to the couch. He positions himself comfortable caressing Irene’s thighs. “Put it inside.”

Irene followed and d him to lead its way inside her. She started to move up and down giving V a pleasurable sensation. It was perfect just like how V wanted her slippery and tight. She even moved more faster causing V to breathe deeper than usual.

V lift her up detaching himself inside her after half an hour and withdrawing everything in both of their clothes. Irene giggled and gave him smooches at the sides of his neck. She bit her index finger seducing V once again. “Chowa?”- Irene asked.

“I couldn’t ask for anything else.” -V said “It seems like we really enjoy doing this every morning.

They both laughed. Irene who still feel naughty grabbed V’s manliness its still erected and she gave him a slow but firm . It made V rest his head on the couch enjoying Irene’s performance.

After satisfying themselves V changed his hospital suit and Irene is at the restroom trying to removed V’s juices on her clothes. She was able to remove it by a wet tissue as she keeps on wiping them unfortunately the scent of his juices can be smelled all over the room she took her perfume from the bag and sprayed everything at the air con.

On the other hand Seulgi is seated on Jimin’s laugh comforting her as he really feel guilty for telling everything to Irene. She gave him kisses to his neck which he tried to ignore, she bites his lip and played with his tongue and putting her hands inside his pants.

“Come on don’t feel bad anymore. I believe V and Irene had already right now.”- Seulgi told him.

“Yah my friend isn’t like that. He’s a man he has a pride. He wont fall for Irene easily.”- Jimin said.

“Shall we make a bet?”- Seulgi asked.

“Arasseo. I know my friend wont embarrass me.”- Jimin confidently said.

Seulgi took her phone and dialed Irene. It didn’t took minutes for her to answer, she confirmed thst shes already in the hospital and met V.

“So did you guys had already?”- Seulgi asked. 

“Omo? How did you know? Did you placed a CCTV here?!” -Irene said embarrassedly.

“Ani.. I was just asking anyway make sure you guys cleaned everything we’ll be visiting tonight.”- Seulgi said and hanged the phone.

She gave mehrong to Jimin and kissed her despite his embarrassment, he didn’t expect V will gave in that easily but somehow he’s happy knowing that V has someone to live for not only his Dad.