WHAT CAN BE WRONG

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Wendy suddenly wakes up from an unfamiliar scent she slowly opens her eyes and realized she’s in an unfamiliar room. Her eyes widen and realized she’s no longer wearing what she wears last night it freaked her out.

“It looks like she’s already awake.”- Suga said as she hear her scream from the kitchen.

Suga knocked on the door and went inside the room. It freaked her out more now that she saw someone who’s unfamiliar with her. “Please calm down you’re safe”- Suga said

“Where am I? Why am I wearing a different clothes? Who dressed me up? What happened last night.”- Wendy said as she had tons of question to Suga.

“alright First.. You’re in my house and in my room, you’re wearing a different clothes and just to inform you a different bed sheet because you messed everything last night, the one who dress you up is my mom and you went inside my room last night totally drunk the staffs wont let me go if I didn’t bring you with me.”- Suga explained.

“If that’s the case.. Kamsamnida.. Jeongmal kamsamndia..”- Wendy said as she keeps on bowing at him embarrassedly.

“Please wash up and dress yourself my mom has wash and dry your clothes its in the bathroom. I’ll send you home after breakfast.”- Suga said and leave Wendy.

Suga went back at the kitchen and found his mom finished cooking for breakfast. His mom gave him a curious look about Wendy since she’s the first girl that he brought home. “Omma don’t give me that look Jaebal.”- Suga said as he help his mom to place the food on the table.

“Annyeonghasaeyo”- Wendy bowed still embarrassed from what happened.

“Please take a seat have breakfast with us.”- Suga’s mom said.

Wendy joined them for breakfast and feel comfortable with Suga’s mom warm welcome. However she hates the fact that Suga is busy holding his phone while eating. She feel sorry for his mom for his behavior. 

After having breakfast Suga offered Wendy a ride back to the resort. Wendy bowed at his mom and told her how grateful she was for being so nice to her. Suga lowered the car’s window and asked Wendy to hop in.

“Can I ask you a question?” – Wendy asked as she taps her thumb on her other thumb,

“What is it?”- Suga said.

“Why are you so cold to your Mom? I mean she was nice and warm.”- Wendy asked.

“She’s a step Mom. She took care of me after my Mom died.”- Suga said “I am not comfortable being with her since I was a kid until I grew up.”- he added.

“Well at least give her respect I mean don’t use your phone while you are eating with her.”- Wendy suggested.

“Alright stop with those nonsense lectures of yours. You’re starting to get into my nerves.”- Suga warned.

Wendy decided to remain quiet thinking he might end up leaving her in the middle of the road. Suga felt guilty for offending Wendy he doesn’t want to give people a scary impression of him so he decided to make things up. “So what brought you here?”- Suga said.

“My friends and I are having a staycation we want to unwind after our exams last week.” – Wendy responds.

“Wow I guess you guys are group of friends who uses a silver spoon to eat.”- Suga said. “I mean you choose to take a staycation with a 4 hour ride away from Seoul.”

“Well I wont deny that.”- Wendy responds.

Suga and Wendy arrived at their villa within less than an hour. Wendy bowed and thank him for bringing her back to the resort and Suga left after he bowed at her. 

Wendy found her friends troubled at the kitchen she felt guilty and hesitates to greet them but she cant endure to see her friends worried like that. “Annyeong”

Everyone gathered around her and Seulgi gave her a tight hug she even cried for over worrying for her friend. “Please calm down I’m fine.” She managed to tell everything to her friends and everyone showed how sorry they were for not looking after her.

“Anyway since you guys are already here its our turn to have fun.”- Jimin said,

“Have fun? Jimin- aa cant you just see what happened to Wendy?”- Seulgi said.

“Hey we’re not going to drink some alcohol. We’re just gonna roam around the street and we’ll have the security with us.”- Jimin reasoned out.

“Count me out.”- Jin said and went back to his room.

“Annyeong” -Jimin pulled V who has no idea whats going on Jimin’s head.

V waved goodbye to Irene and she asked her to take care and update her every now and then. Seulgi ignored Jimin and sits on the couch folding her arms showing how pissed she was thinking that Jimin is so inconsiderate about the situation.

“Stop frowning your eyebrows, I believe they wont make anything that will cause us to worry.”- Irene defended the boys.

“He was so inconsiderate how could he just decide on his own without even analayzing the situation?”- Seulgi said as she becomes angrier.

“Seulgi-aa kwenchana don’t get mad to your fiancee maybe he just want to roam around with V and all of us are totally fine now.”- Wendy convinced her.

The girls decided to watch a movie and have a popcorn instead. Wendy and Irene went to the kitchen to prepare everything will Joy and Seulgi browse some movies for them to watch

On the other hand Jimin and V started to roam around the streets to find some venue for his proposal. They had difficulty finding one since of its not occupied the place cant meet Jimin’s high standards until he found a small room but ended up renting the whole room for a month since they wont allow it to rent for a day.

The next thing they did is to find a shop where they can find some decorations for the proposal. They ended up buying some balloons, ribbons, LED lights and some mini furnitures they can use for the proposal. The owner found it weird since its his first time to see a men buying too much decorations.

They decided to take a rest at a convenience store after putting down what they bought in the room. As much as he wanted to do the proposal at the villa the girls has no plans to leave the area anymore. “Do you think she’ll like it?” -Jimin wondered.

“Come on Jimin-aa stop worrying no matter how your venue will look like she’ll appreciate it she loves you there’s no reason for her to say no. Trust me.”- V said.

The sun went down and the boys hasn’t returned Seulgi started to become frustrated since Jimin wont pick up her calls not reply to her messages. Until V comes back and asked her to get inside the car but she refuses “tell him to come here if he needs me he’s annoying!”- She complained.

“Miane Seulgi-aa but I have to do this.”- V carried her from her and make her get inside the car. He asked the driver to bring her to Jimin and the driver followed. 

They arrived at the place but Seulgi refuses to go down the car despite the driver’s repeated requests. She just stubbornly waits inside with her arms folded and eyebrows frown. Jimn checks the time and realized that Seulgi is half an hour late so he decided to leave the flowers he is holding and went outside the room. 

He realized that the car was already there the driver bowed at him as soon as he see him  and informed him that they’ve been staying there for more than 30minutes.

“Seulgi-aa lets go inside I’ve prepared something for you.”- Jimin said as he offers his hand.

She turned her back and stared at the opposite window showing her refusal to come with him. Jimin holds her elbow and tried to get her out of the car but she withdraws her hand from his hold.

“Kang Seulgi-aa get outside the car now!”- He started becoming inpatient as he waited for the whole day preparing for his proposal but Seulgi wont cooperate.
“Yah! Don’t you dare raise your voice at me! You’re the one who’s being inconsiderate here. How could you let me comfort my friends alone? You should have stayed beside me earlier and asked for apology because of my failure decisions but you ended up leaving with V to have some fun.”- She complained and started crying “and now you’re raising your voice at me?!”

“Arasseo mian.”- Jimin suddenly felt guilty for what he did she was right he should have stand before her earlier in front of her friends instead of him leaving her alone. “Im sorry for making you feel upset baby.. Please get off car now? And lets go inside?”- Jiin requested.

Seulgi cooperate and went down the car but she refused to hold Jimin’s hand. “I want to sleep at my parent’s house tomorrow night once we go back.”- she said.

“Come on please don’t do this to me.”- Jimin said but seulgi has made her decisions and started walking.

Jimin opened the door for Seulgi the room was so dim and full of blinking lights the fresh aroma of roses that are scattered on the floor can be smelled the red balloons provided a touch of a pink room inside. Jimin stand facing her holding a bouquet of flowes and he handed it to her.

He kneeled down and turn on the switch emphasizing the letters written on the wall “BE MY WIFE”. Seulgi has no concrete idea whats happening. 

“Kang Seulgi will you marry me because you love me?”- He opened a tiny box presenting it in front of Seulgi making her drop the flower she is holding and covered with both of her hands in shock. 

“Why are you doing this? Of course I will marry you.”- Seulgi asked.

“I know but only because the agree,net between our ancestors. Please marry me with all your heart and for the reason that you really love me.”- Jimin said,

“Yes Jimin-aa I will marry you because I love you.”- Seulgi said and Jimin wear the ring to her giving her a deep kiss on her lips after. “Did you like it?” -Jimin asked.

“Ne. Gumawo.”- Seulgi said. “I’m so sorry for being a hard headed I was the one who’s inconsiderate here.,”- Seulgi started crying as she feels guilty for what she did.

The two went back at the villa and Seulgi showed her wedding ring to everyone telling them how much she liked it since it looks like her parent’s wedding ring. Jimin gave V a high five for that. In the middle of the dinner a knock from the door interrupt their laugh and talk. 

Jin opened the door for them and realized it was the police he reported that they have found Wendy’s kidnaper which made her almost choke from her food and clarified that no one kidnapped her. Wendy decided to go to the police station Jimin also volunteered to come to stand by his fiance.

The two qrrived at the police station finding Suga inside the bars. He look away from Wendy and hold his anger but seeing her just reached his temper so he just ball his fist to cope up with it. Wendy has clarified everything and Jimin requested the police to apologize to him so they did.

They were also told that he was found after Jin reported Wendy’s missing and asked for a footage at the club. It made Wendy more embarrassed with Suga. As soon as he was set free he was asked to sign on a paper to clear his name. He bowed at Jimin as he can recognize him and gazed coldly at Wendy.

“Chamkaman..”- Wendy stopped him from getting inside his car while Jimin stayed behind her just in case Suga might do something to her. “Miane for what happened I don’t know that this may happen.”

“Tsh.. Did you lno how embarrass I was earlier? Those police arrested me in the middle of a business meeting.”- Suga said “You should have atleast reported that you’re already found when you came back. Don’t you know that?”

“Miane none of them informed me that I was reported missing so none of us reported back that I am found.”- Wendy reasoned out showing how sorry she was for what happened.

“Miane also Mr for what happened is there anyway I could help you with your business?”- Jimin offered.

“There’s no reason for you to apologize your highness.”- Suga responds.

“Can I have your calling card instead?”- Jimin asked

Suga handed it to him and decided to leave riding his car. Jimin escorted Wendy inside the car comforting her from what happened. She really feel guilty for what happened to Suga after all he made her safe from the time he cant handle herself but she ended up putting Suga behind the bars,

As soon as they arrived at the villa Seulgi feel guilty for what happened she wanted to meet Suga personally but Jimin didn’t allow her. He can tell that Suga is a short tempered man he was able to hold himself earlier because of the presence of the royal prince.

“Stop worrying now. I promise to make things up on him.”- Jimin said.

While everyone are comforting each other at the living area Jin immediately went outside his room saying good bye to everyone without any reason. Jimin was supposed to stop him but he already left the villa it made him think that there might be an emergency at the palace but didn’t mind it too much since there are still things to worry about.