MISUNDERSTOOD TRUTH

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

The next morning Jimin waited for Seulgi at the front door after having breakfast. She was clueless why she will be sharing the same vehicle with Jimin that morning. 

“We’ll be going to school together from now on.”- Jimin said.

“Are you sure? Its okay not to do this.”- Seuli assured Jimin.

“I’m sure of course anyway do you think your friend will like this?”- Jimin showed her a necktie 

“V? Of course he appreciates whatever you give him.”- Seulgi told Jimin and entered the car. “Why are you giving him gift anyway?” -Seulgi asked as Jimin sits at the drivers seat.

“Its achiever’s ceremony today. There’s a school norm where students give gift to university achievers its not mandatory though but you can give whoever you wanted to. I saw your 2 friends at the list. Irene and Wendy-ssi.”-Jimin informed her.

“They are? Oh no.. Ottoke? I don’t want to attend the ceremony empty handed.”- Seulgi told Jimin. 

“Here’s my phone. There are some pretty watch there you can choose any of those and they will deliver it at school.”- Jimin said as he handed his phone while his eyes are still focused on the road.

“What the?! Am I going to give them this kind of gift? They’re too expensive.”- Seulgi said.

“Its up to you or you’ll end up attending the ceremony empty handed.”- Jimin convinced her.

Irene is already done fixing herself when Suho entered her room. He handed her a pair of diamond earring as a gift for making it to the list of achievers. 

“Whats this?”-Suho took a leather container and opened it. It’s a watch that rolex released last year.

Irene immediately grabbed it from Suho and put inside her bag “You’re not supposed to grabbed anything from my room. You should remember that and gumawo for the gift. I’ll leave now.” 

V is making his way to the school gate. There are lots of vendors outside the gate selling flowers, accessories, stuff toys etc that can be give as a gifts. V doesn’t usually give gifts during the ceremony even though he receives a lot of it every year.

The ceremony has started and the watches that Seulgi was handed to her before it begun. The student cheered for the achievers who received certificates and medals from the University head and they made their final bow. 

“How come you didn’t made it to the list?”- Jimin teased Seulgi.

“Tsh.. Look at those students if I made it to the lists there will be lots of people who’ll like me and you should be scared of that.”- Seulgi teased back. “Shall we approach them now?”-Seulgi asked.

“Ani wait for it.”- Jimin said.

After the achievers went off the stage the students surrounds them and handed them with gifts which made it difficult for V to hand Irene his gift. Wendy took the gifts she could reach and luckily gets outside the auditorium with Irene with the help of her bodyguards. 

“How are you going to take those gifts home?”- Irene asked.

“I don’t know, anyway you should have at least take some gifts why did you just passed by the students?”- Wendy asked.

“I don’t need their gifts and besides I didn’t ask for it.”- Irene confidently responded 

“Aigoo here’s our ice princess again. Anyway I’ll meet you at the cafeteria arasseo?”-Wendy said as she needs to put the gifts inside the car. 

Irene nods and made her way to the cafeteria. Her bodyguards keep a large distance from her as she continues walking she almost bumped to V who approached her way intentionally.

“Sunbae chamkaman.”- V said as tried to stop Irene who ignored him. “Here. Congratulations for making it to the list.” 

Irene rejected the gift and shoved V’s hand making the hair clip fell from the ground. “Will you please stop coming near me? If you’re doing this just because you think you owe me something then please stop I don’t want you hanging around with me.” -Irene said coldly and left V.

It made V embarrassed so he just took the clip and put it inside his pocket. He thinks he’s too stupid to give a gift that is too cheap. 

Irene felt guilty for a moment for doing such thing to V. She’s now troubled on how she’ll hand her gift to him. 

“What’s bothering you?”-Wendy said as she munches her food. 

“Ah.. Nothing let’s eat?”- Irene replied and eats her food despite she lost her appetite.

“Hey guys”-Seulgi said excitedly and accidentally spilled the food of a student and stained her uniform.

“Yah! Didn’t you know we ordered the cloth for my uniform in Europe?! How are you supposed to get rid of this stain?!”- Hani said.

“Mianeyo. I promise to replace it with the same cloth I promise.”- Seulgi said as she keeps bowing to her.

“Will you please stop overreacting? Just replace it with a school uniform at the bookstore you don’t have to shout like that.”-Wendy said calmly.

“You rascal!”-Hani said and attempted to slap Seulgi but Jimin stopped her by gripping her wrist tight.

Jimin’s appearance made everyone calmed. Wendy stopped from eating and stood up to bow her head while Irene bowed at him and raised her head wondering why is he around.

“It’s against the law to disrespect a royalty”-Jimin exclaimed at Hani.

“Mianeyo I didn’t mean to shout at you your highness. I was pertaining to her.”- Hani reasoned out.

“Jimin-aa kwenchana please let go of her hand now.”- Seulgi said as she pulls him away from Hani.

“Jimin-aa?”- Wendy asked Irene by lip reading.

“I don’t know whats going on.”- Irene said.

“This girl right here is the future princess of your country! She’s my fiance!” -Jimin exclaimed. 

Everyone was so shocked with what Jimin have said. Irene and Wendy starred at Seulgi’s face for confirmation but she’s not looking at them.

“Please leave now and promise not to tell anything about this. Kamsamnida.”- Seulgi told Hani and she run as fast as she could.

“With all your respect Prince Jimin what the hell is going on?”- Wendy asked.

Irene left and made sure to give Seulgi a cold stare before she turn her back. Seulgi run after her while Jimin sit opposite to Wendy to explain everything.

“Unnie.. Chamkaman.. Miane.”- Seulgi said as she stopped Irene from walking away.

“Is that the reason why you are in our class?”- Irene asked.

“Ne but I really don’t know the reason beforehand. I swear I only knew it a week after.”- Seulgi explained.

“Well you just have told us! Why did you have to lie to us? And introduced a fake boyfriend.”-Irene complained.

“Unnie I know and I’m sorry please you and Wendy are my only friends here. I know you like Jimin but there’s nothing we can do anymore.”-Seulgi said.

“I like Jimin? Are you saying that you didn’t tell me because you thought I like Prince Jimjn?”- Irene asked.

Seulgi just nod silently and showed how sorry she was for lying to her friend. 

“I don’t like Prince Jimin okay? Its your fake boyfriend I have interest with and I always send him away to prevent myself liking him so much.”-Irene confessed.

“Mwo?”-Seulgi was shocked for a sudden.

“If you just tell me the truth maybe we were already dating right now.”-Irene said.

Seulgi hugged Irene tightly knowing that she wont hurt Irene’s feelings for marrying Jimin. Irene hugged back to tell her friend that she’s already forgiven.