RECONCILED

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

The next morning Jimin woke up with a headache and a back pain. He realized he slept seated on the floor and his thighs are heavy he then take a look and found Seulgi pillowing his thighs in a deep sleep.

“Seulgi-aa.. Go sleep on the bed you’ll end up hurting your back there.”- Jimin said as he wakes her up with a little shake.

“Don’t move.. I slept late last night I read some of your letters. Gumawo.. You’re so sweet.”- Seulgi told him.

Just when he realized the letters that he collected are already scattered on the floor. “How did you?”-Jimin asked.

Seulgi sits with her eyes still closed “You’re so drunk last night. You’re the one who showed it to me.”

“I did? You shouldn’t have looked at it this was supposed to be my wedding gift for you.”- Jimin said. 

Seulgi ignored Jimin and lay on his bed, she taps the bed and asked Jimin to sleep beside her. “I am still to sleepy to listen to your complains.”

Jimin lay beside her and she gave him a hug. “Gumawo for all the letters and Miane for my nonsense complains.”- Seulgi said. “I’ll be sharing room with you from now on. I like my sleep every night like this.” 

“Jinja? Seulgi-aa? You will?”- Jimin asked as he cant believe what he heard.

Seulgi opened her eyes looking at his face and just nods. She made her hug tighter while she leans her head on his shoulder. Jimin slowly raised his arms so Seulgi could pillow it. 

“Is there something you want to change in this room? What about the bed sheet is it comfortable? The pillows are they fine for your head? Just say it Seulgi-aa.”-Jimin said,

The next thing he knew Seulgi is already deep asleep he observes her quietly making himself more in love with her. He wants to touch her face and run his finger within her hair but he’s afraid he might wake her up. 

--
Meanwhile the university released the lists of top achievers. Despite being on the list since his first year V is still nervous to check the list. He found his name and send a screenshot to Daehyun. He then searched the list of achievers in Politics Major he failed to found Seulgi there but he found Irene’s picture and Wendy which he usually meets during the achiever’s ceremony.

He clicked Irene’s picture and learned that she is the President’s daughter. V though the reason why she doesn’t want to have dinner to his home is because she make friends with someone who belongs to a high social level. 

V made his way to the cafeteria and decided to sit alone thinking how stupid he was to ask Irene confidently to have dinner at home. 

“Annyeong Seulgi Namjachingu.. Congratulations for being on the list.”- Wendy said as she sits with him on the same table.

“Wendy-aa what are you doing? There are still tables available.”- Irene told her.

“Congratulations too Sunbae.. Uhm.. To the both of you.”- V said ignoring Irene.

“Come on.. Our friend’s boyfriend is also our friend.. That’s why you should have let your boyfriend to come here so we could know him.”- Wendy said.

Irene stayed quiet for a moment and sits beside Wendy and opposite to V. She eats her food and doesn’t entertain any of the two people with her.

“So.. Why is Seulgi absent for today?”- Wendy asked.

“She is? I don’t know why.” -V honestly said.

“How come she didn’t inform anyone. Anyway how long have you been together.”- Wendy asked again.

“Did we really sit with him because we want to know the history of their love story?”- Irene asked annoyingly.

“Yah don’t act that way you’re no longer in USA.”-Wendy told Irene. “Miane V-ssi this is her first year in Korea after she studies in USA for 4 years they’re really straight forward there.” -She apologized for her friend.

“Ani.. Kwenchanaseo.”- V said as he feels uncomfortable around her. “Anyway I have to go now I still have something to do at the library I’ll see you around Sunbae.” 

As soon as V left the table Wendy elbowed her friend “Yah did you really have to do that?”- Wendy asked her.

“Hearing other’s lovestory isn’t really my thing. Miane.”- Irene defends herself.

“Jinja? But it seems like that’s not what you hate. It feels like you just don’t want him around.”- Wendy said.

“That’s not it.”-Irene replied as she cant deny her feelings for him. She continued eating her meal and jokingly feeds Wendy with her food.

Seulgi on the other hand wakes up and slowly gets off the bed to prevent Jimin from waking up. She went directly to the kitchen and found the foods for lunch are already prepared. She decided to taste some of them since she’s the princess of the palace she can do anything what she want.

She took a teaspoon and tasted the food. She really liked it so she took a separate plate to have some of it. Jin immediately took the plate fromher.


“Please don’t tell me you ate some of these.”-Jin said.

“W-why? I’m the princess of the palace. I’m just tasting the food there’s nothing wrong with that.”- Seulgi said.

“Of course you can do anything you want Princess Seulgi its just that there are still rules that you have to follow. You are not allowed to eat food that are not yet prepared. Those foods are still have to taste by the food tester. This is for your safety.”-Jin informed her.

“Are you serious? These foods needs to be taste by others before us?” -Seulgi asked once again as she cant believe what Jin is telling her.

“Princess Seulgi please don’t feel bad about this I’m just trying to protect you.” -Jin told her. 

Seulgi apologized to Jin for making him feel worried and excused herself to wake up Jimin since she’s starving and wanted to have lunch with him.

Meanwhile V is on his way to the library when he saw Irene approaching his way. She was expecting that V will ask her for dinner but he didn’t he just continued walking and passed by her. She finds it weird and thought she offended him for being too straight forward during lunch.

Irene followed him to the library secretly and glances at him to every rows of the cabinet. She sits 5 tables away from V and admired him comfortably.. Resting her head on his hands on the table while her other hand taps table with her fingers. 

“Miane.. If I still admire you llike this. I cant go further I’m friends with Seulgi-aa.”-Irene told herself