SOME THINGS CANT GO BACK TO NORMAL

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

The next morning Jin decided to visit Jimin’s Mom grave they havent heard anything from Jimin for a week and he knows where that could only be the place he could find him. He was right he was there seated beside her Mom’s grade wearing casual clothes and a cap. 

“So you’ve been staying here for more than a week huh?”- Jin asked.

Jimin was not surprised with his presence his the only person who knows where he will go when he faces some problems. “how was Seulgi? Is she doing well?”- Jimin asked.

“Well she reduce a lot of weight. She becomes thiner every single day, she wakes up with swollen eyes and her eyebags becomes deeper everyday.”- Jin said.

“Yah?!”- Jimin angrily said and grasp his collars “you’ll never have my respect as a prince but I told you to take care of her!!”

“Why are you blaming this to me? Aren’t you supposed to be blaming yourself? You left her alone in the palace.”- Jin said.

“I’m slowly dying in the palace how am I suppose to endure seeing the woman I love everyday marrying my brother.”- Jimin complained.

“The reason why I’m here is because.. I came here as your brother.”- Jin said he kneeled on the ground with him and gave him a tight hug. “I’m sorry for being cold to you as we grow up. I know I am the only one you could lean to after your mom died but I was selfish pushing you away after my Mom left with no reason. I forgot the fact that the reason why you cope up is because your Dad introduced Seulgi to you he became your happiness since your childhood days and I forgot that.”

Jimin cried on his shoulders hugging him so tight “hyung.. Bogoshipeo..”- Jimin said as he misses his comfort he realized hi arms are already big unlike before he was hugged by Jin the last time when he was only 8.

“Shh stop crying.. I’ll always be your hyung.. I have a suggestion.”- Jin said “are you listening?”- Jin asked.

Jimin still crying just nods his head and still attached to Jin’s embrace not letting himself go. 

“I will be recognized as a prince on the 3rd week. Make sure to make Seulgi pregnant before the recognition.”- Jin said,

“What? Why?”- Jimin asked.

“Because I love her I have to give her happiness and that’s you.”- Jin said.

“Andwe hyung.. The country will brush us off. You’re meant to marry Kang Seulgi.”- Jimin insisted.

“Tsh. I guess you didn’t read the agreement about our ancestors didn’t you?”- Jin asked hitting his head. “SECTION 10.2 of the agreement.. The 10th generation Prince will marry the 10th generation biological relative if and only if he is capable of providing the 11the generation Prince. If she’ll carry your first child then your child will not be recognized as the 11th generation Prince.”

“Hyung” Jimin laughed and cried at the same time hugging Jin so tight that he almost had difficulty breathing. 

Jin managed to go back at the palace he found his mother seated on his desk inside his room. He bowed at her and so Hani did. She handed him a gift it was a fountain pen it was old but its still working “your grandfather handed me this as a gift. He used to use this pen in signing some papers when he was the king.”- Hani said. “Son I am so..”- 

“Kamsamnida for the gift please leave my room now.”- Jin said

Hani left his room and he sit on his desk. He tried the fountain pen on a paper and he likes it however it has a blue ink that somehow cant be used to sign for documents. He keep it anyway.. He took his phone from his pocket and informed Seulgi that he allows her to stay with her parents for a week.

Seulgi decided to cut her classes after Jin’s permission. She immediately rushed home and jumped on her parents telling them how much she missed them. She gave them kisses and a tight hug.

“How about me didn’t you miss me?”- Jimin said as he put a pail of kimchi on the table that he mixed.

Yuri and Sungmin decided to leave the two alone and they still managed to bow at Jimin as they passed by them. Seulgi stared coldly at him and started to cry as she misses him so much. Jimin doffs the gloves and extended her arms asking Seulgi to hug him.
She run between her arms giving him atight hug and random hits on his back. “Why did you left me.”- Seulgi asked while crying.

“Miane I am also suffering I spend my weeks on my Mom’s grave and I cant think clearly. I miss you so much..why did you get so thin.”- Jimin worriedly said. 

“I lost my appetite after you left the palace.”- Seulgi confessed. 

“Woah?!” -Wonwoo was surprised seeing his sister and Jimin hugging each other he tried to cover his yes but  he realized his sister is crying a river, “Yah! You! What did you do to Noona?!”

“Ah jaebal please don’t get mad there’s a misunderstanding here.”- Jimin said as he hides behind Seulgi.

“Go explain yourself.”- Wonwoo said as he presses her fingers together making sounds preparing to hit Jimin.

Daehyun arrived at home and noticed his Son has already arrived since his shoes are in front of the door. V is currently taking a bath when Daehyun came inside his room. He found an envelope on his bed and he checked whats inside it’s a requirements for V’s scholarship abroad.

As soon as V came out the bathroom wiping himself with a towel Daehyun threw every paper he is holding in front of him. “What’s this?!” 

“appa its just a 4 year program I’ll do well.”- V said. 

“You don’t have to leave the country just because of that girl.”- Daehyun advised.

“Appa I am doing this for my future not to run away from her. Besides I already accept the fact that she’ll marry someone that will provide her needs.”- He lied.

“Is this what you really wanted?”- Daehyun asked 

“Ne appa..”- V responds.

“How many times are you going to communicate with me?”- Daehyun asked.

“Lets see 3 hours of call, anytime updates of messages, video call during classes and when I sleep.” -V told him.

“Stupid brat”- Daehyun said “I’ll see if I can get someone to help you where you can stay” 

V jumped for joy after hearing his father indirect approval and thank him as many as he can. Despite Daehyun’s disagreement with his plan he knew he has to support him as his father now he’s getting old every single year.

AFTER 3 WEEKS
The royal family are present inside the meeting area including Seulgi. She cant look at Jin nor any of the people around her knowing that she did a sin with Jimin. The room was so quiet and unlike Jimin’s coronation Jin’s coronation is private and only the royal bodies are invited the meeting area.

Seulgi knew that day will be the last time that she should see Jimin as her lover after the recognition and leaving the meeting area she can no longer stay with him the way she wanted it to be.

The head of the royal council asked Jin to stand up and raise his right hand to pledge his responsibilities and obligations as a Prince. Hani showed how proud she is for her son however Jin didn’t followed he put his both hands behind his back instead “I am not going to accept the responsibility and obligations of a Prince. Miane but I am not capable of being a Prince.”

“What are you saying SeokJin?! You’re the king’s first born! There’s no way you can say no to this!”- Hani exclaimed

Jimin was shock for a sudden he has no idea what’s going on this is not what they planned this isn’t what they talked about. “What’s happening?” -He asks himself.

Jin presented the fountain pen that Hani gave to him as a gift. He explained to everyone that the fountain pen’s ink was blue but later on will turn to black once it dried for minutes. He told everyone that it is the same ink that was found on Jimin’s Mom neck before she fell from the balcony of the palace. 

“Are you accusing me that I killed the 9th generation Princess?!” -Hani told Jin.
Jin presented a love letter that the king wrote for Hani. He has been keeping it for years since that’s the only thing that Hani left before she leave the palace. He conclude that Jimin’s Mom found out about Hani’s relationship with the King so she stabbed her on the neck and pushed her at the balcony of the palace. 

“I am not King Namjoon’s son.. I am his brother,”- Jin said and it shocked everyone.

Jimin burst into tears cursing Hani and throwing any thing he could throw to her. Seulgi hugged him from the back trying to stop him and cried with him. Namjoon’s chest becomes tighter and he requested everyone to bring him to the hospital. Jungkook was shock and cried as he sees his hyung cry.

A week has passed and Jimin is back to the palace. Hani was sent to jail after some investigations and evidences were presented she was found to be guilty for it. Seulgi gave him a back hug as he stands at the balcony. 

“Does it still bothers you?”- Seulgi asked.

“Ani.. I just missed my Mom so much.”- Jimin said.

On the other hand Jin went to Joy’s apartment despite his repeated doorbells she wont bother to open the door for him. So he decided to guess her passcode. He knew Joy has been liking him for years that it made him think that her passcode might be his birthday. 

He found Joy lying on her bed wearing her pajamas. Her eyes are droopy, she got dark circles and her room as messy as hell. She has been stress eating for a month after finding out that Jin is going to marry Seulgi.

“If you’re here to sent me an invitation to your wedding then I want to inform you that I have no plans attending your wedding.”- Joy said.

“I am not going to marry and I came here because I miss you.”- Jin clarified. “Shall we have a home date? Lets clean your apartment its so smelly and messy.”- Jin said 

Joy jumped out her bed and went straight to the bathroom to wash and fix herself. They managed to clean the apartment, Jin’s arm feeling numb because of repeated vacuuming of floor and couch. While Joy wipes the corners of her kitchen sink that started to be slippery because she left it open. 

The last thing they decided to clean is the bathroom. Joy jokingly wet Jin using the detachable shower and Jin revenge by throwing her bubbles from the sponge he is holding. They ended up cleaning everything inside the apartment and take a rest on the couch,

“aish jinja I didn’t brought a spare clothes with me this feel so uncomfortable.”- Jin complained.

“oppa why didn’t you get married?”- Joy asked bravely.

“I just want someone who could love me in return. I mean you could help me right? Joy-aa can you go out with me?”- Jin asked.

“Why would I say no with that question! Tsh so annoying.”- Joy said. “Bogoshipeoseo oppa.”- She said as she pecks his lip.

“yaah the reason why I am your oppa is because I am 5 years older than you pecks don’t work on me anymore. Do it properly” -Jin said as he requested another kiss from Joy.

On the other hand Wendy and Suga has been seeing each other lately. At first they decided to keep each other as a company but ended up enjoying being together. 

“Wendy-aa we’ve been going out together for a month.. Don’t you want to give this a label?”- Suga bravely asked.

“oh please if you’re asking me to date you then I’ll tell you its impossible I want to focus with my studies and I cant give you some time to date.”- Wendy clarified as she busily types on her laptop.

“Yah,, we’re hanging out most of the day.”- He said and closed Wendy’s laptop asking her to focus on him.

“Its because you still cant demand of my time. Once you dated me you’ll miss me a lot and end up demanding most of my time. So please lets just stick to this kind of relationship.”- Wendy asks.

“So you’re dumping me? How could you dump me after all I did for you,”- Suga said,

“I am not dumping you okay just pretend that you didn’t ask me to date you so it wont look like one.”- Wendy suggested.

 V found out from Daehyun that Jimin has returned to the palace. He invited both of them for dinner since he’ll be leaving for the next day. He passed the exams for his scholarship abroad and he has decided that he’ll pursue his studies there.

Jimin and Seulgi arrived at their home and they enjoyed eating dinner together. Jimin tried his best to stop his friend from leaving but there’s nothing he can do, he also feel bad that V informed him the day before he leaves.

He also learned from Seulgi that Irene and V broke up as she decided to get married with Changsub. Jimin suddenly feels sorry for his friend, he knows how painful it is to see someone he loves with someone else but V requested Jimin not to bother Irene anymore.